House v. Hankinson (A Trussell Rescue Lawsuit)

Notorial Dissent

Re: House v. Hankinson (A Trussell Rescue Lawsuit)

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:44 pm

It's all whosever fault it was that started the House Harkonen comment, now I can't get it out of my head either.

On to topic:
I just really love all the ranting and beating of breasts or whatever of the pretend CLGJ crowd. They seem to realize, if dimly, that TT's getting smacked and sent to prison really is "a prime example of discrediting any work that the grand jury has done in FL", they just don't get it that it discredits it, because it is a KROCK, and that he got sent to prison for doing what they are now clamoring to do, again. Who said stupidity is repetitive? Although, oddly, there doesn't seem to be any great rush for any of them to step up to the plate and be the next one to go to the slammer, maybe the lesson has sunk in, just a little.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:20 am

bob wrote:I was going to say that the only thing these people learned from Trussell was to not file their magik papers with the court clerk.

But I don't think they learned even that.
Bob :fingerwag: , don't use offensive language! "Learning" is a filthy liberal idea rejected by all true pootriots! That's why Common Core must be resisted!

If a tactic is guaranteed to succeed (because fantasy gurus tell us so) then each successive failure can only make success more certain next time; the Law of Averages tells us that*. The polling and statistics wonks here can understand it in Bayesian terms: the potatotriots are updating a posterior probability in light of expected outcomes**. It's called a posterior probability because that's where they pull it from.

* Yes, I know.
** Yes, yes, I said I know!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:54 pm

And so it ends.
O R D E R
Pending before the Court is ECF No. 4, a document entitled “Notice of Error.” Mr. House previously filed a document entitled criminal complaint, which the Clerk opened as a miscellaneous case. After screening the filing the Court ordered Plaintiff either to pay the filing fee or file a motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis. ECF No. 2. Plaintiff now advises that he never intended to file a case and instead was filing a report of some sort of criminal conduct.

As the Court previously advised a private citizen has no authority to file a “criminal complaint” in federal court against another individual or to file a report. Because it is evident that Mr. House does not intend to pay a filing fee or file a motion to proceed in forma pauperis, and that Mr. House does not want to file a court case, this miscellaneous case should not have been opened as a case and therefore should be closed. The Court will not take any further action in this matter.

Accordingly, it is ORDERED:

The Clerk is directed to close this case and terminate any pending motions.

DONE AND ORDERED this 8 day of August, 2016.
Here pauseth the stupidity.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:27 pm

But most likely only pauseth, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't back shortly with something else or another complaint.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Do you have a linky for Rikker?

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:06 pm

08/08/2016 5 ORDER - The Clerk is directed to close this case and terminate any pending motions. Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE GARY R JONES on 8/8/2016. (atm) (Entered: 08/09/2016)
HOUSE v HANKINSON dismissal.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 am

Northland10 wrote:
08/08/2016 5 ORDER - The Clerk is directed to close this case and terminate any pending motions. Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE GARY R JONES on 8/8/2016. (atm) (Entered: 08/09/2016)
HOUSE v HANKINSON dismissal.pdf
Thank you.
:thumbs:

At Jack's Also Too:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:45 am

Turtle wrote:72:20 a guy says Terry lost because his first attorney Crawford filed some papers that allowed the court to have jurisdiction. He also was confused why Garcia didn't call the 3 expert witnesses who could have "educated the jury".
Didn't IG have such witnesses on her list? And didn't the court deny permission to call so-called "expert" witnesses on the law?

Tyranny!!

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:11 am

noblepa wrote:Didn't IG have such witnesses on her list? And didn't the court deny permission to call so-called "expert" witnesses on the law?

Tyranny!!
Yes, that was Garcia's "First Amendment expert" John Wolfgram. Judge Hankinson ruled his testimony would be irrelevant and not helpful to the jury.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:32 am

After seeing this I remembered the Wednesday night FL 4CD conference calls hosted by Rodger, so I went and gave this week's call a listen. Even though the case was closed on Monday, there was no mention of it whatsoever during the call. Instead, I learned that the fees we pay for such things as our driver's license, fishing license, and so on go directly to the Federal Reserve. :liar: And that our nation's prisons are filled with men who are there for no reason other being unable to afford court-mandated child support payments. :liar: :liar:

Late in the call, there was one very brief mention of Trussell. Bob Root reported that Terry said in a letter to him that his fellow prisoners love him. :smoking:

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/pl ... YLPw/j6uro

Am I being detained?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:14 pm

NotaPerson wrote:... Terry said in a letter to him that his fellow prisoners love him.
Oh, good. He'll have lots of new friends, maybe even learn a new trade, like how to knock over a 7-11. :mrgreen:

I'm sure Marie will be glad to meet his new buddies. :blink:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Foggy wrote:
NotaPerson wrote:... Terry said in a letter to him that his fellow prisoners love him.
Oh, good. He'll have lots of new friends, maybe even learn a new trade, like how to knock over a 7-11. :mrgreen:

And they'll all be thrilled to learn they can meet up at Denny's to indict the prosecutors who put them in jail.

ImageImageImage x4

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Foggy wrote:

Nah, that would be work, and would require coordination and planning and maybe even a little thought, and we all know how well that works for TT. Besides some of those clerks, at least around here are mean sob's when you aggravate them, they hire them that way specifically for the late shift when stupid people, like TT, are likely to rob the place. He wouldn't survive the encounter. :point:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Well the outcome of this case was certainly predictable.
► Show Spoiler

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:34 pm

But is it done yet? That kind of extra special stupid usually takes at least three or four attempts before the message sinks in.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:But is it done yet? That kind of extra special stupid usually takes at least three or four attempts before the message sinks in.
I think it goes like this:
  1. Motion for Reconsideration of the Denial of the Notice of Error
  2. Motion for Reconsideration of the Denial of the Motion for Reconsideration of the Denial of Notice of Error
  3. "Inditement" of the clerk, judge, US Attorney and other officials for Misprision of Felony for Treason
Except I think in most cases it goes right to step 3.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:42 pm

I've seen in Meads v. Meads where sovcits/freemen could be declared vexatious litigants. Does the US have something similar?

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Turtle wrote:I've seen in Meads v. Meads where sovcits/freemen could be declared vexatious litigants. Does the US have something similar?
Federal courts do have something similar, i.e., pre-filing injunctions/orders.

But there are First Amendment policy grounds as to why governments are reluctant to pursue them against citizens. Never say never, but no one is yet close enough in Trussell's case.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Turtle wrote:I've seen in Meads v. Meads where sovcits/freemen could be declared vexatious litigants. Does the US have something similar?
Absolutely, but it takes more than a few frivolous filings to get that done. If you looked at all the filings in all the US District Courts even in one single day, you'd find that (I'd estimate) a good 10-15% of them are junk filings, pretty much in the same class as this one. The courts spend very little time on them (and they generally fall into the in-basket of a magistrate judge, as opposed to one of the district court judges, and the magistrate judges are very accustomed to dealing with junk filings. While I think everyone wishes "we the people" would develop some actual smarts about court filings, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

House filed a form which he downloaded from a government website, and which clearly designates the form (within its category) for the use of prosecutors and grand juries, not for any joeblow off the street to bloviate petition for the redress of his whiny and misguided grievances.

But, as long as we have the 1st Amendment (and that's not going down anytime soon, and thank God for that), the courts, Congress, and the President/judicial branch, are obligated to deal with the misguided, right along with the folks who are proceeding correctly in their petitions for redress.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Return to “Terry Trussell”