POST VERDICT TERRY TRUSSELL DISCUSSION - THE AFTERMATH

Patagoniagirl

Re: POST VERDICT TERRY TRUSSELL DISCUSSION - THE AFTERMATH

Post by Patagoniagirl » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:33 pm

We all know that most of the folks involved in all this CLGJ shit, even the SocShit stuff are basically angry and frustrated but generally just loud mouths with computers and printers. Generally, they are just fucking bullies. All it takes is that one loose cannon with a gun/s to take it the next step. That one vigilante hoping to make a place In his twisted idea of history. These people are dangerous in that they feed the fire.

It was visible to me, the ordeal and fear that Dana Johnson and SA Seigmiester went through. Not just them, but their families and co-workers. I know that fear after being targeted by someone when Mister had a case with a defendant who was sentenced to a serious jail term had his goons lurking and calling with threats. It disrupts life. Of course the case here is different, but the attempt at intimidation and fear is the same.

It only takes one. And this movement/social organization [snark] is just as dangerous as the folks who fed the Oklahoma bomber. Just one nut.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:41 pm

I think that there is a big desperation quotient in the sov cit movement. A lot of these people have criminal records, foreclosure issues, or child custody and child support problems, as evidenced by the popularity of these subjects within their ranks. Some of the persons who attended Malheur weren't cow grazing on public land rancher types, but rather were former foreclosures or criminal defendants that discovered the sovrun woo which held them all together, or more correctly, drew them to Oregon. I think with a lot of these people, they get to a point where instead of questioning whether the stuff they are doing, thinking and saying makes any sense, and whether it has improved their lives, they make a conscious decision to shut off any doubt and move forward into this "movement" with all of its fallacies and falsehoods. Straw men, redemption, and common law grand juries, oh my!

Given this mental and emotional makeup of the sovs, once they are so committed and have shut out the nonbelievers, what happens if one of them has a consequence or two come their way? TT may seem like a nice guy, but let's face it, he's done some way out stuff here. What if we were misjudging him, and he really had the belief he could "common law" arrest the people he "common law indicted" and then hold them in a "common law jail?" Didn't Ritz at one point go on a trip for the very purpose of doing that (therefore still amazing me he is out of jail)?

I think that if one of these guys or gals got some really bad news, they might be apt to decide they can enforce their own laws instead of just posting about their bs on Facebook. And all it takes is one. The names who get mentioned frequently here as sovs, or even semi-frequently, have had a break with reality already. Most won't get violent. But at some point, all their wild west guns and martyrdom imagery is going to lead to something happening, very unfortunately, to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:28 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Maybe Foogie or a green can temporarily lock the other 7 friggin' threads so we don't have such a disjointed conversation.
I one I'd appreciate that, I was sick for a couple days this week and didn't get on as much ands usual, and trying to get caught up while stuff is being posted to ands ll these different threads is horribly cinfusing. Just trying to make and sunny sense of andsllny timeline issue tricky. < /pityparty>

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:52 am

Orlylicious wrote:Respectfully, The idea of the daily videos is to discuss what's in each day's set of videos since people are watching at different times. There are 17 total videos in this series. We were starting to put more specific times on each video and witness lists. So if you're seeing something about Closing Arguments, it goes there. This way someone watching Days 1-5 can share what they saw at the end of each day/topic.

For example, RC's discussion of Terry's testimony above would be helpful to people before they watch and to comment after seeing them. Having 17 videos worth of comments is why we broke them out and it was some work but reading through them they make sense.

We'll stop on that till we hear more, but several thought the breakdowns make it easier. For analysis of the overall case and press, the main topic is the place as Realist said. And of course BOTG is clear. If you're adding a Post Verdict, well sure, Day 5 is really the verdict and remand to custody.
I know you're not responding to me, but I wanted to comment anyway. The idea was not a bad one, and did initially help with orgsnization. The problem is I ran into is that in addition to the individual daily video threads, there's the original Trussell thread, and the BOTG thread, and some stuff has been getting cross-posted in more than one thread, as well as very similar discussions in multiple threads that - while trying to catch up - has just been overwhelming. Had I been able to read the threads contemporaneous to when they were being posted originally, it probably wouldn't have been as tricky. Now that most people who want to watch the videos have probably had time to do so, by closing down those threads and reconsolidating the conversation into a single thread, hopefully it'll be easier to keep everything on track.

JMO, YMMV

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:37 am

The way these videos came out after two days of excellent BOTG reporting was like a drink from a fire hydrant for me. I started out as far along as I could get with the last video (which wasn't the last--verdict--video yet) and then went back to to the beginning and tried to watch forward. Reviews of later videos whilst in that process had me jumping ahead again and then going back to continue working forward. Between stuff I missed in transitions and stuff I missed from dozing some, it was one heckuva strange ride which I'm not likely to want to re-review except in summary, greatest hits from beginning to end format. And at this point, all the threads and commentary are confusing, starting to be like reading month-old newspapers and entirely scatterbrained across too many threads.

This was an epic tale of a trial and I'm hoping it ends with a significant sentence and some decent schadenfreude. And I understand why we started breaking out into different threads for a while and appreciate the work to get the video to YouTube channels. But I do wish there was some way to consolidate and meld the aftermath of video, video links and commentary into not more than a couple-three threads. It's a lot to stumble over right now. And confusing, disjointed. This in a world where the rest of the world (in terms of news media) is hardly noticing and the spawn of Satan's Patriots are licking their wounds in relative silence. Time to consolidate tidy up and move on in one commentary thread, one video thread I think.
Edit: Edit to add -- maybe there's time for one of our writing members to jump in and tell the whole trial story in a bit of a hurry with maybe video clips and get it out into one of the on-line journalist sites where it can capture the public imagination of at least a segment of the population. But it's likely got a short shelf-life. Need to be ready to get it out with an addendum at the sentencing coming up soon.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:08 am

Paul Lentz wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:On a truly post-verdict topic - the sentencing - here's the Florida manual that's used to compute sentences.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/sen_cpcm/cpc_manual.pdf

The offenses that Terry was convicted of appear to fall into level 7 (of 10) for sentencing purposes (there's a table in one of the appendixes). Based on my really fast back-of-the-envelope, and assuming no prior criminal history, no enhancing factors I'm unaware of, and so forth, I get a minimum permissible sentence of just under 9 years. (The precise calculation is 56 points for the first count, 28 for each of the 4 additional counts, for a total of 168 points. The minimum sentence in months is Points - 28 (=140) * .75 (105 months = 8.75 years).

The bottom of the last page of the worksheet has a list of criteria for downward departures. None seem to fit the circumstances here.
Thank you for posting that, Mike. I'd add to the consideration that the sentences on all five counts could be imposed consecutively (thus, I'd concur with 8.75 years), or concurrently, in which case, the sentence is more likely to be closer to 2 - 2.5 years, in my opinion.

Let there be no mistake in my opinion: I think Terry Trussell is a slug. I think he deserves prison time, and believe he will surely get it. But Terry Trussell has not been officially accused, tried and convicted of perjury. His demeanor in court might not have been a shining example of discretion and appropriate behavior, but he has not been officially accused, tried and convicted of criminal contempt. And I don't think he will be. I also don't think anyone's going to be rounding up Dowdell, Smith, or any of the rest of that bunch, at least not in Dixie County. And no, I don't think Dixie County (and the State) will be arresting Mark Schmidter and going to the expense of charging him and trying him for jury tampering.

It is my very great hope (and my belief) that Trussell will remain in custody until sentencing. I don't believe he'll be released on bond, not pre-sentencing, and not pending appeal. I believe that the State would vigorously and successfully oppose such a release. I believe Trussell will remain in the Dixie County Jail until his sentence and then, once sentence is passed, he will then pass into the supervision of the Florida Department of Corrections, who will move him quickly from the Dixie County Jail into a state prison facility assignment, first for intake and evaluation, and then will make Trussell's permanent prison assignment, which may or may not be to the same prison as the initial assignment.

I'm not familiar with FL, but in other states, I have seen concurrent sentencing imposed much more than consecutive. Where I've seen consecutive imposed are in cases where it is obvious a defendant got away with much more serious offenses, but convicted on a string of lesser charges. Or for refusing a deal and going to trial (I'm guessing this could cause a prosecutor to advocate for the longest sentence possible). 10 years would put Terry in there with drug dealers, robbers and thieves, maybe even some nth degree manslaughters who are doing less time than him. So I think 2-3 years is more likely than 8-10.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 am

! Message from: Foggy
So far I made a new Terry Trussell forum, and a Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR forum, and I think I moved almost all the relevant threads into their relative forums. I'll think about locking threads later. I actually have a real bizzy day ahead of me.

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:00 am

I like the idea of eventually getting things melded into one. I made a decision last night I'm sticking to this thread. At this point, if I miss something in another one, I'm sure it will eventually end up here, but that's just my arrogant opinion.

Personally, I do worry still for Ms Johnson. Although only Regan and Rooster are doing the posting, I can't help but believe others are thinking what they're writing. I'm sure she's taken all necessary steps to be safe, it's just a shame she has to. As for PFA and others, they think Trussell was railroaded and are gobsmacked he took the "symbolic" grand jury route.

Here's the latest at PFA. It's obvious Rooster hasn't watched any videos. He's just pulling stuff from somewhere.
Reply by Michael M. Regan 6 hours ago
I found a copy of the true bill on the Internet signed by Terry and stamped as recieved by the county clerk. I couldn't get it to copy and post but just type in true bill filed by Terry Trussell and you'll find it. Something does stink and to high heaven. The court and the county clerk have violated Florida state law and should be held accountable, but who's going to bring them to justice? And why is Terry going along with this is my big question.

Permalink Reply by Old Rooster 7 hours ago
I agree Michael, This sounds to me like his attorney was trying to disclaim or Disavow any references to Common Law. I think she was taking the approach of saying that those actions never actually happened. You notice there never was any mention of Common Law or a Citizens Grand Jury. The case and complaints against the school board (which started all this) was never mentioned. The only thing said was that Terry Trussell made ILlegal court "attacks" on Prosecutor Seigmeister. Those true bills Terry tried to place in court records were legitimate courts procedures. There are very severe penalties for anyone who refuses to file those complaints once they have been submitted to the clerk.Seigmeister and the original judge ordered the clerk NOT to enter them into court records. That is a violation of both Common Law and Statutory Law. But by claiming they were never entered into court records they can simply let those two charges die.*

How they managed to convince a jury to convict Terry on something they claim was never filed is beyond me.

The whole damn thing stinks.

Reply by Michael M. Regan 8 hours ago
This case gets curiouser and curiouser. Because it is a fact that Terry filed 2 True bills of presentment filed August 5, 2014 exposing criminal-activity which were buried by the clerks office and not made visible to the public. These offical copies were recieved by the county clerk August 5, 2014 at 4:27 p.m. So why are they saying these bills of presentment were not filed and that they were not True Bills?? These statements being made in court are not the truth of what has transpired. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm more confused now more than ever....
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
If only Rooster and Regan had the courage of their convictions and followed in Trussell's footsteps...

ImageImageImage x4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:10 am

Yes. Maybe John Vidurek and Joaquin De Moreta could help Trussell's "friends" file some more True Bills in some record and then try to arrest people. (I think it was the attempt to get people -- primarily SA Seigmeister -- arrested that was the last straw. And Trussell's disrespectful letter to Judge Parker -- in which Trussell, as grand jury foreman, purported to have the power to dismiss the Chief Judge of the Circuit. Clearly the power of being grand jury foreman went to his head.)

Maclilly

Post by Maclilly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:23 pm

I'm going to put this here since its post trial. My observation and bugaboo in how the trial was presented by Meggs. I think Meggs should have included more info about the people's grand jury actors and their beliefs

I wish Meggs would have presented Terrys interviews bragging about the true bills and used in cross which would have blown up terrys well golly gee, we were just so frustrated, this was just a petition. Terry boasted about fliling these docs, they should have used his own words against him. Same thing with the stooges who participated in the GJ scheme. If they had no intention of anyone being arrested, why would TT brag about imminent arrests?
He testified FDLE called him, but through trial everyone testified it was him and Smith and Dowdell who went to LE. He acted like he filed the bills and forgot all about them. They could have shown Terry and his cohorts posted his bills online to the public.

In cross, Meggs should have gone along with Terrys testimony that the Aug 1 meeting was not the statutory GJ when asking whether he revealed what happened to the fake GJ. Ok, Aug 1 was just a gathering in your testimony, so you disclosed what happened and what was said to your kangaroo court? That would have been fun to see.

Why not play video from the charter review meeting Dowdel did? Or one of his other presentations. Or hell, subpoena dowdell to testify. That would have put all this nonsense to bed once and for all. I think if the state would have explained better what these people were up to, he would have been found guilty of all the charges.

I'm only a lolely little paralegal and may just be biased due to what we all know about these people, maybe Meggs just wanted to keep it simple, but it would have been nice to see.

Cant wait for sentencing. Want to see reality has set in on Terry finally. Last, please excuse any typos or poor structure here, I have a hard time typing on this kindle. That's my two cents

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Good points, Lilly. As SA Meggs said in his opening, there are 3 opening statements (and closing arguments, too); The one you make in the mirror on the morning of the trial. The one you make at the trial. The one you make the next day and realize you should have made at trial. Same is true for evidence. But if you get convictions you don't have to second-guess yourself much. The ideas is to take complicated facts and make them simple for the jury. And I don't think SA Meggs was prepared for Trussell's prodigious and obvious lying on those points. If there's a perjury trial SA Seigmeister will be prepared. And it's doubtful Trussell will testify again.

captcarl

Post by captcarl » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:09 pm

I would like to share this link to the current 06-12-1016 Dixie court files record list. No need to guess what you need. I'm new and would like the powers to see if this proper to post. The info is from the DIXE COUNTY on line records as of this date. The left column is for posted or locked. Some are not available from me. The links do not work here. Go to Florida Dixie County Clerk for direct access and docs.

(works for me)

POWERS(foggy) - admin please feel free to edit this if not in the best interest.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Good points, Lilly. As SA Meggs said in his opening, there are 3 opening statements (and closing arguments, too); The one you make in the mirror on the morning of the trial. The one you make at the trial. The one you make the next day and realize you should have made at trial. Same is true for evidence. But if you get convictions you don't have to second-guess yourself much. The ideas is to take complicated facts and make them simple for the jury. And I don't think SA Meggs was prepared for Trussell's prodigious and obvious lying on those points. If there's a perjury trial SA Seigmeister will be prepared. And it's doubtful Trussell will testify again.
I dunno Stern, you're assuming a whole lot more sense than I think TT has, or ever will get, and unless he gets a real lawyer and listens and follows to and what that lawyer says, it'll just be a repeat, and I kind of expect it to be a repeat, since he is dog convinced he is right and if he can only just show them the law the way he thinks it is then he'll be vindicated.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Turtle wrote:
I'm not familiar with FL, but in other states, I have seen concurrent sentencing imposed much more than consecutive. Where I've seen consecutive imposed are in cases where it is obvious a defendant got away with much more serious offenses, but convicted on a string of lesser charges. Or for refusing a deal and going to trial (I'm guessing this could cause a prosecutor to advocate for the longest sentence possible). 10 years would put Terry in there with drug dealers, robbers and thieves, maybe even some nth degree manslaughters who are doing less time than him. So I think 2-3 years is more likely than 8-10.
I had earlier speculated about the differences in Trussell's sentence, should the 5 sentences be imposed concurrently or consecutively. It occurs to me that another real possibility might be this:

1) Trussell was convicted on 2 counts of simulated legal process, 2 counts of impersonating a public officer, and 1 count of harassment of a public officer.
2) I think a delightful (and real) possibility would be sentences served concurrently on each count of the separate charges, but consecutively on the three separate charges.

That would net Trussell a minimum (lowest possible) sentence of at least 5 years. That seems about right to me.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Pro tip to Inger Garcia, who reads here, from a now 94-year old judge on senior status in the U.S. Fifth Circuit of Appeals:
Jurors customarily first decide the credibility of the lawyers and then weigh the evidence accordingly. Furthermore, the role of the lawyer in the judge's decision-making depends upon the lawyer's credibility with the judge. Careful and accurate treatment of the record and legal precedent is mandatory. Misstatements and overzealous arguments are costly to the advocate because the judge likely will discount the lawyer's role in the court's decisional process. The mission of advocacy is forfeited when credibility is lost.
Reavley, Rambo Litigators: Pitting Aggressive Tactics Against Legal Ethics, 17 PEPP.L.REV. 637, 649-650 (1990).

realist

Post by realist » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:42 pm

captcarl wrote:I would like to share this link to the current 06-12-1016 Dixie court files record list. No need to guess what you need. I'm new and would like the powers to see if this proper to post. The info is from the DIXE COUNTY on line records as of this date. The left column is for posted or locked. Some are not available from me. The links do not work here. Go to Florida Dixie County Clerk for direct access and docs.

(works for me)

POWERS(foggy) - admin please feel free to edit this if not in the best interest.
I can't understand why you believe it would be inappropriate to post the docket but also can't help but wonder where, exactly, you think we've obtained over 200 documents in the case if not from the Dixie County online records.

Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding your several posts in this regard.

Seriously, just curious. :?

ImageX 4 ImageX36

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Yes. Maybe John Vidurek and Joaquin De Moreta could help Trussell's "friends" file some more True Bills in some record and then try to arrest people. (I think it was the attempt to get people -- primarily SA Seigmeister -- arrested that was the last straw. And Trussell's disrespectful letter to Judge Parker -- in which Trussell, as grand jury foreman, purported to have the power to dismiss the Chief Judge of the Circuit. Clearly the power of being grand jury foreman went to his head.)
I would also suggest that holding one of these pretend Grand Jury meetings in a real-live courthouse instead of at the local Denny's was a bridge too far. Remember that the two pretend indictments mentioned that the pretend grand jury was meeting in an actual courtroom right up front.

Documents with medieval ideals, unusual syntax and even odder desktop publishing style from Joaquin DeMoreta probably won't get him in trouble because nobody can figure out what exactly he's demanding. If he tries to actually do anything, I'm sure the law will come crashing down on him in fine style.

My impression is that Vidurek is big on theory and filing Habeas Corpus petitions where he doesn't have standing, so they're probably round filed. He mostly seems to be about squeezing a few dollars from the dwindling number of loyal followers in his little grift.

One wonders whether these folks will realize that Trussell is going to molder in jail because he crossed a line or whether they'll think his conviction means they'll have to ramp up the aggressive actions that he took even further in order to prevail. These people remind me a lot of Scientologists in terms of doing arcane things that demonstrably don't work and when they don't, they keep doing even more of it. In other words, this sort of belief functions as a leaderless cult and it will be very hard for them to rationally walk away from their ideas once they start going to jail.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:24 pm

Am I misremnering or was TT scheduled to speak at some meeting or radio show next week to give everyone the great news of his acquittal?

ImageImageImage x4

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:Am I misremnering or was TT scheduled to speak at some meeting or radio show next week to give everyone the great news of his acquittal?
Yep. He was. And maybe he can still do one of those jail phone to interviewer things. It would be just like a sovcit to do such a show, and stick his foot all the way down his throat talking about how corrupt and evil the system is, and then show up in court singing the opposite tune.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:27 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Yes. Maybe John Vidurek and Joaquin De Moreta could help Trussell's "friends" file some more True Bills in some record and then try to arrest people. (I think it was the attempt to get people -- primarily SA Seigmeister -- arrested that was the last straw. And Trussell's disrespectful letter to Judge Parker -- in which Trussell, as grand jury foreman, purported to have the power to dismiss the Chief Judge of the Circuit. Clearly the power of being grand jury foreman went to his head.)
I would also suggest that holding one of these pretend Grand Jury meetings in a real-live courthouse instead of at the local Denny's was a bridge too far. Remember that the two pretend indictments mentioned that the pretend grand jury was meeting in an actual courtroom right up front.

Documents with medieval ideals, unusual syntax and even odder desktop publishing style from Joaquin DeMoreta probably won't get him in trouble because nobody can figure out what exactly he's demanding. If he tries to actually do anything, I'm sure the law will come crashing down on him in fine style.

My impression is that Vidurek is big on theory and filing Habeas Corpus petitions where he doesn't have standing, so they're probably round filed. He mostly seems to be about squeezing a few dollars from the dwindling number of loyal followers in his little grift.

One wonders whether these folks will realize that Trussell is going to molder in jail because he crossed a line or whether they'll think his conviction means they'll have to ramp up the aggressive actions that he took even further in order to prevail. These people remind me a lot of Scientologists in terms of doing arcane things that demonstrably don't work and when they don't, they keep doing even more of it. In other words, this sort of belief functions as a leaderless cult and it will be very hard for them to rationally walk away from their ideas once they start going to jail.
To the extent that he is either getting donations, or sending his crazy crap to others, the fake grand jury people (all of them) should have some consequence. Too many people are duped into believing their nonsense.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Paul Lentz - In Florida when the presentence report is prepared, will the person who prepares it go to interview Trussell? I'm hoping so. His mixture of arrogance and fury should leave an impression on the presentence report writer. I would hope it adds a couple of years to the recommendation.

(And I must say, I enjoyed the rendition of the verdict so much I went back and watched it again. Good on the soul to see how John Vidurek's recommendations work in real life.)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:Am I misremnering or was TT scheduled to speak at some meeting or radio show next week to give everyone the great news of his acquittal?
I think he was supposed to appear at an event later this month. It's in one of the Trussell topics.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Slim, it was the Highlands Tea Party... at Homer's! Carlos got added, he wasn't there a few days ago, but they still left Terry there. They wrote one of the few articles condemning the decision.
THE HIGHLANDS TEA PARTY
MEETS EVERY TUESDAY
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
HOMERS SMORGASBORD
1000 Sebring Square
SEBRING, FLORIDA

June 28, 2016
Terry Trussell – Update on his case (Pending Outcome of 6/6 Court Date)
Carlos Beruff – Candidate for U.S. Senate Florida (Rep)
https://thehighlandsteaparty.com/

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Reality Check wrote:
I think he was supposed to appear at an event later this month. It's in one of the Trussell topics.
He is scheduled to speak 6/28 at the Highlands Tea Party meeting at Homer's Smogasbord. Link to the their website gives you an idea of what is trending in that part of Florida Tea Party News. Terry might be out on bond and make it to the meeting. Scroll down and see the Jason Hoyt timeline of the case and also the report on the verdict. It's amazing how differently the same facts are viewed. It's too bad these folks are getting only one side of the story. I have a feeling SA Siegmeister is not going to be invited back for the next election and the Tea Party members are going to blame him for Terry's trouble and maintain Terry's innocence.

https://thehighlandsteaparty.com/

Back to the trial...I seem to remember when the CLGJ was being held and all the folks had come at the invitation of Dowdell, Smith and Trussell, that they told the folks what they were going to do and that if they were not going to vote for the presentment, then they should leave. That's how they got down to the 25 that were left. That's how they got a 'consensus.' It was very awkward to see that there was no consensus even among the three CLGJ members who testified. The first denied knowing the paper was to have people arrested. The second didn't know but it was Okay to have the people arrested if they were guilty of hindering Terry's crusade and the last was all in for having them arrested. And she was the retired police officer!

I hope that people in Dixie County will find out about the trial being on YouTube and will watch it so they can see for themselves. The Jason Hoyt version of events should not be the only one they get.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 am

I put together a YouTube play list that has every video in chronological order. This is an easy link to send out:

Florida v Terry Trussell - Complete Trial

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “Terry Trussell”