boots

Re: POST VERDICT TERRY TRUSSELL DISCUSSION - THE AFTERMATH

Post by boots »

:lol: (only as to the Trussell part).
boots

Post by boots »

http://www.constitution.org/abus/wolfgram/wolfgram.htm

Interesting description of the services of would be expert Wolfgram: "Wolfgram is a dissident attorney and philosopher of law, residing in the Sacramento, California, area, who challenged the corrupt judicial system, and was blacklisted for it. How and why that was done needs to be studied by anyone who is concerned about defending constitutional liberties, and defending those few noble lawyers who still take seriously the Constitution and the ideal of justice under law."

He isn't disbarred. This is his record cut-and-pasted from the California State Bar website:

8/16/1993 Suspended, failed to pay Bar membr. fees Not Eligible To Practice Law
7/19/1993 Admin Inactive/MCLE noncompliance Not Eligible To Practice Law
8/10/1992 Suspended, failed to pay Bar membr. fees Not Eligible To Practice Law
8/12/1991 Suspended, failed to pay Bar membr. fees Not Eligible To Practice Law
7/30/1990 Suspended, failed to pay Bar membr. fees Not Eligible To Practice Law
7/24/1989 Suspended, failed to pay Bar membr. fees Not Eligible To Practice Law

I realize it is common belief among non lawyers that a lawyer can have only two modes - active or "disbarred" but that is just not the case. It appears there are no past state bar cases that resulted in any public discipline against Mr. Wolfgram. Rather, it appears he was suspended for failure to pay his annual dues, a few times, and then ordered inactive for failure to complete his Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) verification for 1993. If one wasn't practicing law very actively (or at least actively enough to pay pay dues) paying for and completing MCLE would be strange. It doesn't appear that he had a thriving practice in the late 80s / early 90s. He could conceivably pay his dues current, take care of the MCLE issues, and get reactivated at any time.

I would therefore wonder why he would seem to indicate that something more punitive was done to him, by his profile which claims "challenged the corrupt judicial system, and was blacklisted for it." Blacklisting would refer possibly to employment, and not to licensure status, however. So, let's be careful discussing his background.
bob

Post by bob »

Techno Luddite wrote:Rather, it appears he was suspended for failure to pay his annual dues, a few times, and then ordered inactive for failure to complete his Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) verification for 1993. If one wasn't practicing law very actively (or at least actively enough to pay pay dues) paying for and completing MCLE would be strange. It doesn't appear that he had a thriving practice in the late 80s / early 90s. He could conceivably pay his dues current, take care of the MCLE issues, and get reactivated at any time.
Wolfgram was ruled by the State Bar Court ineligible to practice law due to mental-health issues. (It is in the databases: 1995 WL 506002.)

Wolfgram believes "the system" labeled him :crazy: because he was a whistleblower. :roll: With the license-yanking being how he was blacklisted.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Trussell will not be speaking due to a death in his defense.
vic

Post by vic »

I finally listened to Trussell's cross. Besides wanting to wring his neck (NADT) I would have loved to hear his theory as to who the other 20 people in the courtroom were on Aug 1. Was this some massive conspiracy against him, where he, as grand jury foreman, and 20 actors were summonsed to be there?
Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White »

vic wrote:I finally listened to Trussell's cross. Besides wanting to wring his neck (NADT) I would have loved to hear his theory as to who the other 20 people in the courtroom were on Aug 1. Was this some massive conspiracy against him, where he, as grand jury foreman, and 20 actors were summonsed to be there?
That's it! It was a false flag and the other twenty people in the courtroom were crisis actors.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)
boots

Post by boots »

bob wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:Rather, it appears he was suspended for failure to pay his annual dues, a few times, and then ordered inactive for failure to complete his Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) verification for 1993. If one wasn't practicing law very actively (or at least actively enough to pay pay dues) paying for and completing MCLE would be strange. It doesn't appear that he had a thriving practice in the late 80s / early 90s. He could conceivably pay his dues current, take care of the MCLE issues, and get reactivated at any time.
Wolfgram was ruled by the State Bar Court ineligible to practice law due to mental-health issues. (It is in the databases: 1995 WL 506002.)

Wolfgram believes "the system" labeled him :crazy: because he was a whistleblower. :roll: With the license-yanking being how he was blacklisted.
Wow. I guess I would've figured that would show up on the State Bar's profile of him. I guess not.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

vic wrote:. Was this some massive conspiracy against him, where he, as grand jury foreman, and 20 actors were summonsed to be there?
Over here, 20 random people often meet up in a courtroom. It's one of the best places to pick up babes.

Of course they tend to call the police when I pick them up but what can you do?
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
bob

Post by bob »

Techno Luddite wrote:Wow. I guess I would've figured that would show up on the State Bar's profile of him. I guess not.
1995. Many government agencies hadn't yet switched to electric databases.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

At Dixie County Jail, it said inmates can only have guests on Saturday or Sunday, not both. Wonder if Marie and their daughter went for Fathers Day. That must suck at 72. I sure hope he's wised up by now.
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Do we know if they, or anyone for that matter, has gone to visit him since his ignominious defeat? Certainly doesn't seem to be anything in the blathersphere.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

Slartibartfast wrote:
vic wrote:I finally listened to Trussell's cross. Besides wanting to wring his neck (NADT) I would have loved to hear his theory as to who the other 20 people in the courtroom were on Aug 1. Was this some massive conspiracy against him, where he, as grand jury foreman, and 20 actors were summonsed to be there?
That's it! It was a false flag and the other twenty people in the courtroom were crisis actors.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Does any SovCit stand to benefit from Trussell being in jail? Rodger Dowdell could bond him out with or without Inger's help.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

TollandRCR wrote:Does any SovCit stand to benefit from Trussell being in jail? Rodger Dowdell could bond him out with or without Inger's help.
Not without a bond being sought and set in court by Garcia if I understand correctly.
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.
Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

Suranis wrote:
vic wrote:. Was this some massive conspiracy against him, where he, as grand jury foreman, and 20 actors were summonsed to be there?
Over here, 20 random people often meet up in a courtroom. It's one of the best places to pick up babes.

Of course they tend to call the police when I pick them up but what can you do?
Put them back down, gently. :mrgreen:
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

Orlylicious wrote:At Dixie County Jail, it said inmates can only have guests on Saturday or Sunday, not both. Wonder if Marie and their daughter went for Fathers Day. That must suck at 72. I sure hope he's wised up by now.
I'm fairly sure that an attorney of record can visit on any day. Perhaps Garcia has been a faithful visitor (billed by the hour or portion thereof) to Terry.
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

TollandRCR wrote:Does any SovCit stand to benefit from Trussell being in jail? Rodger Dowdell could bond him out with or without Inger's help.
Somewhere in the back of my head is a nagging memory of a suspicion that Rodger is more favorable toward Mrs. Trussell than toward Terry. Meow.

Even if not, having Terry free does Rodger no good. I have seen several places that the CLGJ folk are not happy that Terry's BAR lawyer put on the entirely wrong defense. Terry testified that the CLGJ was just a coffee klatsch with no power to do anything but politely request an investigation. If'n I was him, I'd avoid ol' Rodger for a spell.
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Sterngard Friegen

Doesn't Trussell also have an eligible daughter? Do we know if Dowdell is married . . . or looking? Or both?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

crisis actors, keeping in form in between faux shooting gigs.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I am sure that Terry, having now experienced just how corrupt our court systems are, is beginning to discover how corrupt the correctional system is and I am sure that we will be hearing about that very soon. For example, I doubt that the local lockup is allowing him to hold his educational classes on the common law rights of falsely accused, convicted and incarcerated citizens, and I doubt that the warden is rushing to acknowledge Terry's status as the volunteer elected foreprisoner of the Dixie County Common Law Unconstitutionally Enslaved Prison Detail. I am sure that Terry is busy working and investigating, because we all know that he is just an investigating type of guy - I'm sorry if my words are getting streaky here, but his suffering is just causing my tears to run all over my keyboard. I have to stop now and get some kleenex.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Has he written to Rharon?
He should write to Rharon.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)
boots

Post by boots »

Techno Luddite wrote:
bob wrote:

Wow. I guess I would've figured that would show up on the State Bar's profile of him. I guess not.
"whistleblower" has become one of those often misused terms that is almost a red flag at this point
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I would suspect that TT is dead, as they say, to Dowdell and will be spoken of no more and I suspect it will stay that way. His catspaw didn't follow through and clinched at the final hurdle when he should have gone full throttle CLGJ sovcit and instead whimped out, and got himself convicted, so he is no longer of any use to the great mastermind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ProudObot

Post by ProudObot »

bob wrote: Wolfgram was ruled by the State Bar Court ineligible to practice law due to mental-health issues. (It is in the databases: 1995 WL 506002.).
Any explanation as to how and why Dr. T. hasn't received the same ruling? Shirley the CA Bar Court must be aware of her numerous and well-documented mental health issues. :think:
Sterngard Friegen

ProudObot wrote:
bob wrote: Wolfgram was ruled by the State Bar Court ineligible to practice law due to mental-health issues. (It is in the databases: 1995 WL 506002.).
Any explanation as to how and why Dr. T. hasn't received the same ruling? Shirley the CA Bar Court must be aware of her numerous and well-documented mental health issues. :think:
At this point all I can think of is her loud and unpleasant screeching has given her immunity.

Return to “Terry Trussell”