GUILTY! Final Day 5 Videos STATE OF FLORIDA v TERRY TRUSSELL 061016 Incl Felon Walk

Notorial Dissent

Re: GUILTY! Final Day 5 Videos STATE OF FLORIDA v TERRY TRUSSELL 061016 Incl Felon Walk

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:23 pm

slash2k wrote:
esseff44 wrote:Won't Terry be out on bond by the 28th so he can make the meeting and update the Tea Party on his case?
Only if Ms. Garcia files a competent and well-written motion and makes a good argument that the judge accepts.

:rotflmao:
Which'll happen about the time Orly starts to really practice law and actually wins a case, in other words, N E V E R !!!! :rotflmao:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

much ado

Re: GUILTY! Final Day 5 Videos STATE OF FLORIDA v TERRY TRUSSELL 061016 Incl Felon Walk

Post by much ado » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:32 pm

Is she likely to make an attempt? Or will she be content to allow Trussell to rot in prison?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Has anyone checked the docket? I'm a little surprised we've not heard of a motion to continue bail yet. I thought even Ingarcia would have got to that by now.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Patagoniagirl wrote:Well, hells bells, at least Gimme Truth showed up, passed out jury nullification pamphlets and got himself kicked out of court! That outta count for something.
And, oddly enough, I give him credit for that. He may be an idiot, but he's a loyal idiot.
Has a copy of that pamphlet been posted anywhere?

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:Has anyone checked the docket? I'm a little surprised we've not heard of a motion to continue bail yet. I thought even Ingarcia would have got to that by now.
If she follows form, she's likely to wait until Terry's sentence is finished and then whine that the judge didn't allow her enough time to get her motion to continue bail (5,612 pages long) finished and filed properly. :smoking:

Barnzibul

Post by Barnzibul » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Slim Cognito wrote:
Patagoniagirl wrote:Well, hells bells, at least Gimme Truth showed up, passed out jury nullification pamphlets and got himself kicked out of court! That outta count for something.
And, oddly enough, I give him credit for that. He may be an idiot, but he's a loyal idiot.
I'm interested in seeing that too.

Wonder if it was one of Gimmy's generic pamphlets or it was tailored for Terry's specific case.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Barnzibul wrote:If she follows form, she's likely to wait until Terry's sentence is finished and then whine that the judge didn't allow her enough time to get her motion to continue bail (5,612 pages long) finished and filed properly. :smoking:
Let me guess: it will consist of blurry copies of Magna Carta, some blog posts from The Comics Curmudgeon, and a 2000-page tirade about hotels that raise their rates during the Super Bowl.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Slim Cognito wrote:
I have one. Not quality photo, but a True Photo of the pamphlet picked up from the gas station closest to the Dixie County Courthouse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:56 pm

A focus in on who distributes this... Note..it is on the same paper and print as The American Patriot and inserted into their rag.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:00 pm

"I can't even with these fucking people. brb, spinning in my grave."

- Margaret Mead

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:05 pm

http://fija.org/docs/BR_YYYY_true_or_false.pdf

That is the pamphlet on the website for reproduction. It looks to be the same one.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:19 pm

The booklet was in the court exhibits.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:21 pm

► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:48 am

From the http://www.fija.org about New Hampshire HB 1270:
Interestingly, its proponents were anywhere from seemingly reluctant to describe it as a jury nullification bill to outright adamant that it is NOT a jury nullification bill. Recall that the NH Supreme Court unanimously ruled that the 2012 bill previously described as a jury nullification bill was not a jury nullification bill after all, effectively nullifying it, with the state arguing that the intent of the legislature had not been to pass a jury nullification bill.
That's some fine reporting. :dazed:

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:50 am

Dolly wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Yep, these yahoo's are "crafty". AKA dishonest, devious, with impure motive masquerading as "patriotism".
Sometimes a bit of subversion is needed
to rescue our government from itself. The
second part of the credo “my country,
right or wrong,” is “when right, to stand by
her. When wrong, to set her right again.”
Setting government right again is what
jury nullification is all about.
► Show Spoiler
However, you may not lie during voir
dire. Lying may constitute perjury or
obstruction of justice - felony offenses.
The clue to survival is to give neutral but
truthful answers. This can take some care
and serious thought, depending on the exact
questions you are asked. However, there are
some general rules.
► Show Spoiler
Do you know anyone with a drug problem?
(Yes, but not well. This is usually true
because such people never allow anyone to
know them well. Of course, if your spouse,
parent or child is in rehab, it’s time to fess
up.)

How do you feel about people accused of
evading income taxes, illegal posession of
firearms, or selling marijuana? (They deserve
fair trials, like anyone accused of a crime.)
► Show Spoiler

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:44 am

I don't know why, but I have a feeling they're not likely to do anything about the perjury or recorded phone call. Maybe it's just that I've become jaded because of how often it seems we get a case or ruling that goes they way we think it should and then start salivating over what else might happen, only to hear nary a peep about it again. Maybe my perspective is skewed, but it seems like there have been a number of times where we've been expecting extra charges to be pressed or sanctions to be enacted or something else along those lines, and it doesnt. I guess I've gotten to a point where I can say 'ok, we got this - if we get more, great, but I'm not gonna hold my breath, and at least this much has been done.'

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Kriselda Gray

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Plutodog wrote:OK -- IANAL but unless Terry told ol' Ingrid the same lies all along that he told on the stand, she had to know that he lied when he GOT on the stand, didn't she? Does she not have a duty to report said lies if that is the case? Or can she not rat out her client because of privilege if she didn't know before it happened?
I refuse to believe that when TT hired IG, he told her it was just a mistake, a bunch of friends gathered together in a conveniently unlocked (after TT requested it be unlocked) courtroom and thought they'd write down their complaints for the sheriff's benefit. It wasn't his fault the clerk ignored his order and accidentally filed the complaints, and then removed them, and then a miracle happened, and TT is going to prison.
Has he ever said what he expected the clerk to do with the docs if he didn't think she was supposed to file them?

-----

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:00 am

Kriselda Gray wrote:I don't know why, but I have a feeling they're not likely to do anything about the perjury or recorded phone call. Maybe it's just that I've become jaded because of how often it seems we get a case or ruling that goes they way we think it should and then start salivating over what else might happen, only to hear nary a peep about it again. Maybe my perspective is skewed, but it seems like there have been a number of times where we've been expecting extra charges to be pressed or sanctions to be enacted or something else along those lines, and it doesnt. I guess I've gotten to a point where I can say 'ok, we got this - if we get more, great, but I'm not gonna hold my breath, and at least this much has been done.'
Judge Hankinson would take perjury into account at sentencing if he determines it happened. :dance: The illegal recording by Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. of a FDLE meeting would be a separate FDLE case and they have to be overwhelmed right now. It'll be in his file, they can come back to it. Wouldn't it be fun if Terry was bused in to testify against Rodger at his trial ala Walt heading up to Darren Huff's? :P

Guess he isn't thinking about Terry, his calendar is packed: http://2ndcircuit.leoncountyfl.gov/cale ... on2015.pdf

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:43 am

I suspect that as in a lot of law enforcement issues it will come down to just how pissed they are at the whole bunch of them, how much time and money they have to deal with it, and probably other things we can't know. My opinion such as it is, is that they really need to come down on the whole bunch of them, otherwise they will come back with something else later.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Kriselda Gray

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:03 am

esseff44 wrote:Won't Terry be out on bond by the 28th so he can make the meeting and update the Tea Party on his case?
Only if he grantedbond. He may not. I have no idea which is more likely.

-----

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:26 am

Family Liberty Patriot wrote:Has anyone checked the docket? I'm a little surprised we've not heard of a motion to continue bail yet. I thought even Ingarcia would have got to that by now.
Has any one checked the docket for the People's Common Law Grand Jury of Dixie County for the Sovereign State of Florida? It seems to me that they would have jurisdiction, unless God's Grace Admistrator has already issued a writ of hocus pocus with argle battle flapjacks socket wrench and TT has already been released (and given a check from Bill and Melinda Gates for elebenty zillion dollars, payable in gold and silver only - no Re acceptedaccepted).

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Kriselda Gray

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:43 am

Orlylicious wrote:Judge Hankinson would take perjury into account at sentencing if he determines it happened. :dance:
I have a bit of a problem with that, I think. If the judge did that, wouldn't he basically be sentencing TT to additional time for a crime he was never accused of and had no chence to defend himself against - even if the total sentence falls within the sentencing guidelines for the crimes he was convicted of? It just seems wrong to me that effectively two people with identical backgroinds who committed identical crimes, where one person perjured himself in court and the other did not, that the first guy might end up getting a longer sentence because of the perjury even though he was never indicted, tried or found guilty of having committed that specific act.

-----

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:15 am

woodworker wrote:
Has any one checked the docket for the People's Common Law Grand Jury of Dixie County for the Sovereign State of Florida? It seems to me that they would have jurisdiction, unless God's Grace Admistrator has already issued a writ of hocus pocus with argle battle flapjacks socket wrench and TT has already been released (and given a check from Bill and Melinda Gates for elebenty zillion dollars, payable in gold and silver only - no Re acceptedaccepted).
Say, whatever happened to WeReBank anyway?

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:52 am

Yes. Several times yesterday, and posted the post-trial docs. Nothing new there as of a few minutes ago.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:15 am

Kriselda Gray wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:Judge Hankinson would take perjury into account at sentencing if he determines it happened. :dance:
I have a bit of a problem with that, I think. If the judge did that, wouldn't he basically be sentencing TT to additional time for a crime he was never accused of and had no chence to defend himself against - even if the total sentence falls within the sentencing guidelines for the crimes he was convicted of? It just seems wrong to me that effectively two people with identical backgroinds who committed identical crimes, where one person perjured himself in court and the other did not, that the first guy might end up getting a longer sentence because of the perjury even though he was never indicted, tried or found guilty of having committed that specific act.
Nevertheless, that's not unusual. I won more than my fair share of acquittals, but in the few cases where my client testified and was still convicted, the prosecution always claimed the client lied on the stand and asked for an increased sentence. Hell, I had a client once who was on probation for a crime almost three years earlier. I won an acquittal, but the judge thought he was guilty so he said the guy had violated probation and sentenced him to 9 months in jail, 5 minutes after the jury said he was not guilty. That's the kind of stuff defense lawyers have to learn to choke down.

"When my fist clenches, crack it open,
before I use it and lose my cool,
and when I smile, tell me some bad news,
before I laugh, and act like a fool."
- The Who

Return to “Terry Trussell”