Day 3 Videos FLORIDA v TRUSSELL 060816 - Incl Terry's Testimony, Jury Tampering, Hatcher, Harden, FDLE White, Linton

realist

Re: Day 3 Videos STATE OF FLORIDA v TERRY TRUSSELL 060816

Post by realist » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Turtle wrote:So far, I think if Terry did not testify he would have a much better shot at a hung jury/acquittal.
I agree he shouldn't have and with a more competent attorney he likely would not have had to.

That said, I don't think he could in this instance not testify. Setting aside the fact he's arrogant and wanted to.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:55 pm

PM session 2 from 22m onward, Meggs is using Defense exhibits in cross examination to nail Terry for revealing information about proceedings he was bound by oath (for life) to keep secret. Terry seems a bit flabbergasted by this. The judge is telling Terry he needs to stop talking if his lawyer is trying to make an objection so he can at least rule on it.

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Did anyone else hear IG say, "Mr. Dowdell is here"? It was right at the very beginning of the afternoon session. I listened a few times & it sure sounded like it but she wasn't at the mic & may be my wishful thinking.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Turtle wrote:PM session 2 from 22m onward, Meggs is using Defense exhibits in cross examination to nail Terry for revealing information about proceedings he was bound by oath (for life) to keep secret. Terry seems a bit flabbergasted by this. The judge is telling Terry he needs to stop talking if his lawyer is trying to make an objection so he can at least rule on it.
This also relates back to Ms Blabbermouth who let it slip, while questioned by IG, that Trussell told them all about the problems he had with JS during the real grand jury meeting. When Meggs crossX'd her, she suddenly couldn't remember what she'd said five minutes before.

That said, dammit, I wish we could have seen TT's testimony. It would have all been worth it.
Goldie reports the party a success and all zombies inebriated eliminated.
ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Karen Walker wrote:2:45'ish TT begins to throw his BFFs Smith & Dowdell (sp?) under the bus.

TT assumes FDLE are recording (they didn't), starts to say that he knew his buddies had phones/recording devices but stops short & changes his response to "well I don't know".

TT *claims Smith & Dowdell wrote the True Bills. *I may not be recalling this exactly. I'd have to go back & find it again to know if he for sure named them directly as the authors, if he implied it or if I inferred it. (Sloppy on my part :oops:)

However... TT claims he'd never heard of it but makes it absolutely clear Hagen Smith knew about the statute that makes what they/he did criminal.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
One of the last things IG said, when Judge Hankinson was questioning her re: the number of witnesses she still intended to call was, she'd already let Dowdell and Smith off the hook. I bet she was glad for the excuse to dump them.

This is what I want one (of them) to explain to me. After pushing the CLGJ as the way to restore their country, they're now falling all over themselves to denounce it. Sure, Trussell doesn't want to go to prison. I get that. But sooner or later, one of his CLGJ buddies, who still believes it's a valid fourth branch of the government, is going to want to know why he sold out.
ImageImageImage x4

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:09 pm

I think Terry pissed off Meggs enough to go after him for perjury.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
One of the last things IG said, when Judge Hankinson was questioning her re: the number of witnesses she still intended to call was, she'd already let Dowdell and Smith off the hook. I bet she was glad for the excuse to dump them.

This is what I want one (of them) to explain to me. After pushing the CLGJ as the way to restore their country, they're now falling all over themselves to denounce it. Sure, Trussell doesn't want to go to prison. I get that. But sooner or later, one of his CLGJ buddies, who still believes it's a valid fourth branch of the government, is going to want to know why he sold out.
Even more to the point, if Trussell really believed that his Common Law Grand Jury was the bee's knees to solving all the problems of modern America, why would he now think that telling this jury that it's all rubbish would get him off? He's just told them that the whole CLGJ thing is nothing more than a scam*!

*At least, that's what I would be thinking.

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Sweet Baby Cheezus on a cracker... :brickwallsmall:

TT can't remember who the GJ members are that he claims to have power over. He doesn't recognize them when the GJ meets on 8/1 & 8/14.

He claims he requested the 8/1 GJ meeting then claims he didn't.

He complains about Stigmeister (sp?) & the grand juror who mocked him in his letter that he filed with the Clerk of Court but doesn't understand how that violates his secrecy oath. He is apparently attempting to claim the GJ is Schrodinger's Grand Jury.

He keeps insisting he didn't know who the people were in the 8/1 GJ meeting. He refers to them in his letter as jury members but now claims in his testimony that they weren't actually GJ members!

At what point does Meggs or the judge point out the blatant perjury he is committing over & over & over? Does it come before or after the verdict?

If I was in the court room I don't know if I'd be able to keep myself from standing up to object & ask WTF is wrong with him?!!!

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Karen Walker wrote:He is apparently attempting to claim the GJ is Schrodinger's Grand Jury.

:winner: :winner: :winner:
ImageImageImage x4

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Slim Cognito wrote: :snippity:

I bet this strategy of "we had not authority and were just peaceably assembling to make our opinions known" is precisely why IG didn't call Dowdell or Smith. I can't imagine them going along with that, when the authority of the CLGJ is at the center of all their scams political expression.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Turtle wrote:I think Terry pissed off Meggs enough to go after him for perjury.
If he gets off here :yeah: And in another location because of local influence on the jury.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

kubu island

Post by kubu island » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Karen Walker wrote:Sweet Baby Cheezus on a cracker... :brickwallsmall:

If I was in the court room I don't know if I'd be able to keep myself from standing up to object & ask WTF is wrong with him?!!!
Looking at this, I'm sure am happy I never considered being a lawyer. I feel like taking a baseball bat and knock some honesty into him. He's a liar and a scammer on top of the big pile of shit he fundamentally is.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:08 pm

can someone fill this common teacher in on all of this

I am watching the video of the lawyer questioning this arrogant ass about meeting grand jury

am not all clear of what is going on

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:10 pm

sad-cafe wrote:can someone fill this common teacher in on all of this

I am watching the video of the lawyer questioning this arrogant ass about meeting grand jury

Terry is denying the existence of the statutory grand jury because he "believes" (for the benefit of the jury) there cannot be a simulation of legal process if there is not a legal process.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Next up: libertarian bank robbers who claim that fiat money can't be stolen since it doesn't exist. RON PAUL 4EVA!
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Turtle wrote:

Terry is denying the existence of the statutory grand jury because he "believes" (for the benefit of the jury) there cannot be a simulation of legal process if there is not a legal process.

I still do not understand

why is he on trial-was he supposed to be on grand jury and refused

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Does this help a little? http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 91#p780891

Shorter version: TT tried (& spectacularly failed) to re-define words & what he said 15 seconds earlier. Basically handed himself a shovel & kept on digging.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:24 pm

sad-cafe wrote:
Turtle wrote:

I still do not understand

why is he on trial-was he supposed to be on grand jury and refused
He was on a Grand Jury and it he didn't like how it was run, so he started his own fake Grand Jury and issued some fake indictments. He is on trial for issuing the fake indictments.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 pm

oh so he is a milita type guy and probably supports orly

he is like a ted visner

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:38 pm

sad-cafe wrote:oh so he is a milita type guy and probably supports orly

he is like a ted visner
Less militia and more "get off my lawn" & "you're not the boss of me" Tea Party snake oil salesman.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:44 pm

well I hope he is found guilty

will he face jail time

the sooner all these idiots get taken down the better for us all

bundys
orly
ssg moe
visner

all of these people are delusional

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:48 pm

If Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. and Hagan Smith wrote the indictment, or whatever the hell it is, wouldn't they also be implicated? Shouldn't they be charged if the SOL has not expired?

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:If Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. and Hagan Smith wrote the indictment, or whatever the hell it is, wouldn't they also be implicated? Shouldn't they be charged if the SOL has not expired?
Slim and I wondered that as well since they were both mentioned. Also too...why the hell did we not hear from any school board members who were listed as persons to be arrested? I just don't get that. Actually.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:00 pm

sad-cafe wrote:oh so he is a milita type guy and probably supports orly

he is like a ted visner
Pretty much. There is a sov cit thing called a Common Law Grand Jury, which sov cits think can issue indictments on people they dont like. They think that people can gather together on their own in Dennys somewhere and basically throw people in Jail. Someone Pointed out that the Supreme court ruling they misquote says that Grand Juries cannot do a thing without the say so of a judge... so people are now appointing themselves Judge.

Terry was actually the foreman of the Real Grand Jury, so he gathered a bunch of his fellow nuts and lead them into the room where the real grand Jury sat and locked the door and had them all issue indictments on someone that had pissed him off. He was saying the real GJ was actually fake, and his one was the Real Constitutional Grand Jury.

That's the basics of it. Gimme's deal is that he thinks that Juries can change the law by issuing judgements that a law is unlawful, he calls it Jury Nullification. SO if the Jury says that the Common Law Grand Jury is lawful, then it is!!! AND sparrows will fly out of Icecream everywhere and happiness will reign.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:If Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. and Hagan Smith wrote the indictment, or whatever the hell it is, wouldn't they also be implicated? Shouldn't they be charged if the SOL has not expired?
My Fogbowz boyfrand :lovestruck: said this the other day about another TT pal: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... TF#p779828

Return to “Terry Trussell”