Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Mary Quite Contrary

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm

:panic:

A Paul Lentz sighting and I missed it!! :swoon:

:bighug: you have been missed Paul! So happy to see you around again. :bighug:

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm

At least the cat isn’t slobbering.

June bug

Post by June bug » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm
At least the cat isn’t slobbering.
"Cats Rule - Dogs Drool!"

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:51 pm

Wrong on the first statement. Sadly true on the second.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:51 pm
Off Topic
I'm relatively new here. What's the deal with cats? 😻

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:26 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Off Topic
You mean besides if they had thumbs they would kill us all?

"Terror must be maintained or the Empire is doomed."

-Evil Spock

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 pm

They make me sneeze. Not merely being near them or their dander. Reading about them I . . . .achooo!

Post by 1066 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:13 am

Maybe push us all off the ledge.
Flat earth humor. Cannot find an emogi for that....

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:17 am

Dan1100 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:26 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Off Topic
You mean besides if they had thumbs they would kill us all?
Nah, they aren't going to liquidate the service staff, good help is too hard to set.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Great seeing you Paul! Miss you and sending best wishes.

Terry's 2 year anniversary is next month and he's steaming towards that release, only 2203 days to go!
Terrry Release.JPG
2203.JPG
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... 1T00&csz=1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Mississippi Senator & Candidate took the photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:28 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 pm
Great seeing you Paul! Miss you and sending best wishes.

Terry's 2 year anniversary is next month and he's steaming towards that release, only 2203 days to go!

Terrry Release.JPG

2203.JPG

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... 1T00&csz=1
Seems like it was just yesterday he emailed me saying not to worry, the authorities would never actually follow through with prosecution. They'd be dropping the charges any day. (it was just after he'd been released from jail, before any bond hearings.)

Good times.

Thx, I needed that right now.

ImageImageImage x4

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:49 am

Perhaps a group Happy Anniversary card?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 am

Paul, welcome back, have really missed you. :bighug:

I think you have some very good points about the trial and lawyers. Now they could have hired Taitz and Klayman, and it would probably been worse, but not much, and the end result wouldn't have changed, other than maybe getting more time.

At this point maybe we can expect a ruling by say 2020?? Maybe??

:like:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am

Taitz might have at least made an effort to defend Trussell, whereas his own lawyers seemed uninterested in their client.

But Taitz (and Klayman too) probably aren't interested in sovcits; they only care about defending racists and attacking anything vaguely Democratic, liberal, humane or sensible.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:36 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am
Taitz might have at least made an effort to defend Trussell, whereas his own lawyers seemed uninterested in their client.

But Taitz (and Klayman too) probably aren't interested in sovcits; they only care about defending racists and attacking anything vaguely Democratic, liberal, humane or sensible.
I disagree, TT's lawyers were interested in their client, interested in how much money they could get-out of the old blow hard.

Otherwise, point well taken.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am

The primary focus of their practice is "look at me." Klayman has a specialty in "look at me harassing people."

It is odd that Klayman did not help. He is licensed in Florida and is fully qualified for criminal defense, especially complex ones involving offenses against the government, or so he told the court in Nevada.

I cannot tell who would delay the process more, TT's counsel or Klayman.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:24 pm

This is probably a tedious request, but could someone please please please post a link to the full text of the indictment that led to Trussell's conviction??

I realize that it probably was already posted on this thread but I've gone through it for an hour and cannot find the link.

Thanks.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Seems to be pretty hard to find Fort. Here is a blogger talking about the case if it helps

http://bobdekle.blogspot.com/2014/09/in ... ht-of.html

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Thanks for trying.

I found this "information" (which might be a substitute for an indictment) in Scribd. This might be what I wanted:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3149436 ... nformation

Naturally, if anyone knows of a more appropriate file, please .....

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:09 pm
Thanks for trying.

I found this "information" (which might be a substitute for an indictment) in Scribd. This might be what I wanted:

Forti, in looking at the very long docket, it appears you have the closest thing to an indictment I can find there. So far, the only thing I have seen that says it's an indictment is from the We The People Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, Florida, which was emailed to the court by the God Grace Administrator Joaquin Demoreta-Folch. He ended with "please proceed accordingly," and the court did.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:09 pm
Thanks for trying.

Sorry, I don't know which file this would be. But reading at the beginning of this thread (just the first 3 or pages), and then using the search for different words, "Indictment" may not be what the prosecutors used. I read posts about "Information". I found this post, which may help you. IANAL so forgive my being stoopid about legal stuff. ;)

the highlighting in this is from the original post
gatsby wrote:
Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:00 pm
What's next? Where does a court appearance/plea fall in the scheme of things? Entering a PleaAn arraignment hearing is usually within 30 days of the first appearance. At that hearing, the suspect will plead guilty, not guilty or no contest. The latter means the accused is not answering the charges at this point. The judge also can review bail. Next, a state's attorney reviews the case and decides if there is enough evidence to proceed. If there is enough evidence, the suspect will be formally charged in an information -- that's a formal accusation that a crime has been committed. This must happen within 75 days of arrest on a misdemeanor, 175 for a felony. If the suspect is being held in jail, the decision must be made within 30 days. [The information was filed yesterday.] Plea AgreementsMany criminal cases are resolved through plea agreements. The prosecutor agrees to let the defendant plead guilty or no contest to a lesser crime or in exchange a lighter sentence. Judges are not required to accept agreements, though usually they do. Preliminary Hearing OptionsIn Florida, suspects have the right to a preliminary hearing within 21 days of arrest. The prosecution outlines its case, and the judge decides if there's enough reason for the case to continue to trial. After the preliminary, a suspect is arraigned again. If a suspect has been indicted by a grand jury -- in Florida, that usually happens only for capital cases or in corruption investigations -- there is no preliminary hearing.Source: Understanding Criminal Law Procedures in Florida
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 94#p573994

ETA a couple more posts:
gatsby wrote:
Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:08 pm
If a suspect has been indicted by a grand jury -- in Florida, that usually happens only for capital cases or in corruption investigations -- there is no preliminary hearing.Ironic that a grand jury won't hear his case. ;)
nbc wrote:
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:03 pm
I can't imagine the updated charges are represent anything good for Mr Trussel as some of those may now be serious felony charges. They appear to all be felonies of the third degree, punishable with up to 5 years of jail time. The prosecutor filed his information (indictment w/o grand jury) and, as expected, made sure to file charges from different angles, allowing the jury a wider range of options in their decisions. Never a bad idea.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:28 am

Trussel was indicted on multiple counts of impersonating a public officer (namely as the pretended foreman of his make-believe People's Grand Jury, notwithstanding he was simultaneously the authentic foreman of an authentic Florida Grand Jury) and falsifying legal process (namely churning out the bogus indictments issued by his make-believe grand jury), and of corruptly under color of law attempting to influence/intimidate/retaliate against a public officer (meaning the prosecutor and the superintendent of schools); violating Fla. Statutes § 843.0855(2),(3), & (4).

Trussell was convicted of the counts relating to the prosecutor and the superintendent, who testified at the trial. The counts involving the other members of the school board, who did not testify at trial, were acquitted.

Trussell has been sentenced to 8 years of durance vile (and in Florida prisons it is pretty vile).

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:41 am

We told Terry Trussell on this very board what he should do and tried to help avoid this train wreck for his family.

Instead Terry depended on Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr., Inger Garcia, CEL III and other delusional and/or incompetent people.

Instead of claiming temporary insanity or bad reaction to medication that made him not able to realize which grand jury was real, Terry's brain trust said go to the mat.

Old Rooster at Harry Riley's Patriots for America woke up yesterday, he heard the appeals were denied. Can't imagine why Rick Scott won't jump to it on this pardon.
Reply by Old Rooster yesterday

Update From Wendell; I received this Aug 24th. 2018.
Sir & Ron,
The court ruled against Terry's appeal with one judge, J. Jay dissenting. I attached the ruling. I saw a post on PFA for asking President Trump to pardon him. Terry was tried in the State of Florida court system so the pardon authority lies with Gov. Scott. As he is on his way out or to D.C. there may be a slim chance of him granting Terry his freedom. If there is a desire to put forth effort on this I am willing to help.
God bless you your families and this nation,
Wendell

Permalink Reply by Old Rooster yesterday

Looks like you were right again Mathias, any possible pardon will have to come from the Florida Governor.

The Governor of Florida point of contact page is here:

https://www.flgov.com/

I am posting a modified edited version of the letter I wrote above to President Trump.
This letter can be coppied and sent to Governor Scott. Please help by sending a copy to Governor Scott at the address included or to the email address listed on the Florida Governors page.

To: Governor Rick Scott
400 S Monroe Street
Tallahassee, Fl. 32399

Subject: Request for Pardon; Mr. Terry G. Trussell.

Contact Data;
Terry George Trussell

I15405
RMC-West
P.O. Box 628
Lake Butler, Florida. 32054

Dear Governor Scott;
Sir, This is a request for pardon of a Viet Nam war veteran, 75 year old Terry G. Trussell.

Terry Trussell is currently being held in a Dixie County Florida prison serving 8 ¾ years for “Impersonating” an officer of the court and illegal “assault” on a court official.
Mr. Trussell did NOT assault anyone. What he attempted to do was file charges against a court prosecutor for jury tampering. THAT'S IT – THAT'S ALL HE DID. And those charges were never actually filed.

Trussell was the foreman of a grand jury convened to hear charges of corruption against the Dixie county school board for bribery charges of accepting $3 Million dollars to implement a common-core curriculum. When the County prosecutor began instructing the jury members on how they would find in their investigations Trussell objected. He was subsequently removed from the Grand jury. At which point he attempted to file a complaint with the County judge. The judge refused to accept the complaint and the Prosecutor instructed the clerk not to accept any complaints filed by Mr. Trussell.
At that point Mr. Trussell attempted to form a citizen's Common-Law Grand Jury to hear the complaints against the prosecutor and the Dixie County School commission. According to Justice Antonin Scalia The Common-Law grand jury is an integral part of the Constitution and belongs to the People. Justice Scalia stated that the People's grand jury is the “forth :lol: Branch of Government”.

The prosecutor then filed charges against Mr. Trusell for assault. When he appeared in court the new judge called his name, Trussell replied “Here Your Honor” The judge again called his name, Trussell once again replied, this went on three times and each time the judge refused to acknowledge his presence in the court room. The judge then instructed the Sheriff's deputy to issue an arrest warrant for Mr. Trussell for failure to appear for a hearing. The deputy walk approximately six feet across the court room and arrested Terry Trussell.
Eventually 14 charges of assault, impersonating an officer of the court and several other charges were filed again Mr. Trussell. He was found guilty of only two or three of the charges but was sentenced to 8 ¾ years in a Florida penitentiary.

Terry Trussell is a Viet Nam war veteran. He is 75 years old.

Governor Scott, If anyone in this country has been unjustly and unfairly imprisoned it is this man..
Please – Please – Please issue a full and complete pardon for Mr. Terry G. Trussell.

Sincerely:

The Zip Code for Dixie County Fl. is 32628.

Those emails ask for a Florida address. If you post anything out of state they don't read it, they simply delete them all.

Permalink Reply by Old Rooster 14 hours ago

Contact Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi;
http://www.myfloridalegal.com/contact
Mailing address
Office of Attorney General
State of Florida
The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... ment853449

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Mississippi Senator & Candidate took the photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:11 am

I know it's been several years and they're resting their hopes on Scott for a pardon, but IIRC, Scott was one of the people Trussell was trying to indict, along with Bush and Crist. Also too, Bondi and a bunch of other Florida officials. I remember something about trying to put a lien on Bondi's house, as well as the judge. We also found out at the trial, they put a lien on the prosecutor, Jeffrey S. (sorry I can't remember the spelling and don't have time to look it up) which he then had to untangle.

ImageImageImage x4

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:32 am

Also, when he was arrested for "failure to appear", I don't believe he replied "Here" when his name was called. Rather, he replied with some nonsense about how he was present to handle the matter as an agent for the living man Terry Trussel.

In short, he refused to acknowledge that he was Terry Trussel, the accused. He went down the rabbit hole of the "legal fiction".

He also refused to come forward and approach the bench. For the entire conversation with the judge, he was standing in the back of the courtroom.

Return to “Terry Trussell”