Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

User avatar
RoadScholar
Posts: 6982
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
Location: Baltimore
Occupation: Historic Restoration Woodworker
Contact:

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9601

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Education is always expensive. Sometimes, very.

And sometimes expensive education happens, but nothing is learned.


The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6093
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9602

Post by June bug » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:21 pm
Education is always expensive. Sometimes, very.

And sometimes expensive education happens, but nothing is learned.
Stern wrote:While he may be a fool, and an arrogant fool, he also tried to corrupt the legal process and refused to plea bargain. He made his bed. I don't feel sorry for him.

Let him rot.
These.^^^



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9603

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:48 pm
I confess I'm feeling sorry for Terry now. His sentence seems very long in comparison to many of the armed and violent bundyites, sovcits & white supremacists etc. He's 74 years old, with every chance that he or his wife will die before his release date. That's a terrible price to pay after 50 years of married life, for both of them. And surely his previous 70 years of unremarkable law-abiding life offer some mitigation.

I would like to see Terry admit to the judge, to himself and to his family that he behaved like an arrogant, spiteful old fool, causing trouble and upset to others. I would like to see him condemn Dowdell for encouraging him into dangerous folly, and admit that he should have taken sensible legal advice and pleaded to some agreed charges. I would then like to see him paroled with conditions that he desist from activism, so that he & Marie can enjoy a few quiet years together.

Yes, I am a sentimental old fool. But jailing him for another 7yrs is breaking a butterfly on a wheel.
Terry is in a cult whose goal is the gradual corrosion and eventually the overthrow of local governments and ultimately of the federal government, for no reason other than personal selfishness. When you look at the aims of the group and the amount of time Trussell spent trying to rouse others to participate in his seditious acts, he was a very dangerous man.

The fact that he is a doddering and bumbling buffoon makes him also the deserved target of our humor, but if he were at all competent, he was playing a very dangerous game that would ultimately have harmed us all.

On balance, any entertainment value he has had for me (my favorite is how he wanted to be free pending appeal because he was incapacitated by cruel treatment and barely able to walk, whereupon they presented video of him practically sprinting up the stairs in jail) is more than made up for by what he was trying to do. Failure shouldn't mitigate the severity of his aims.



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10213
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9604

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:37 am

The other thing that pretty much negates any claim to sympathy TT might have had were the outright very nasty threats, and the outright glee he took in making them, to people and groups he disagreed with, like the school board. This was NOT a nice concerned individual, this was a nasty, petty, vindictive, little man wanting to terrorize and bully others. The thought of this man, and people of like mind, getting in to any kind of position of power is a very scary thought. They would make the Committee of Public Safety look like saints.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 4869
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9605

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:17 am

Went over to PFA to see if they're following Trussell's latest escapades. They are. They see it a little differently. I'll copy some of it here, but if you have a PFA account, here's a link to the latest TT discussion:

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... y-trussell

Michael M Regan opened the newest thread on Nov 4 (presented with spelling in the original). What Regan says are Trussell's verbatim words I will highlight:
Have been corresponding with Terry who if you don’t know was imprisoned for trying to convene a common law grand jury to expose corruption in Florida where he lives. The justice system has been anything but fair to Terry. His Faith in G-d is sustaining him and he meets and studies regularly with other Christians. I’ve created an interest amount the inmates there to begging to study the Hebraic roots of their faith. There is even a Messianic Jew who is giving them Hebrew lessons. Like Terry said In His letter, “when the student is ready, the teacher will come “. Anyway, I’m sure Terry won’t mind me bringing us all up to speed so I’m going to type his words verbatim. On Oct. 2, we received the Attorney Generals (a/g) response to our appellate brief. What a mess! The A/G ignored all the rules. Too many pages, font size too small, all kinds of misstatements, type O’s confusing sentence structure, and outright lies. We were denied our request to enlarge our brief. But the DCA allowed the A/G their motion to enlarge theirs. We see this as a good thing; it speeds up the process, and the A/G’s stupid errors just makes ours more impactful.

In the meantime, our certiorari (cert) petition is moving through the DCA, with their descision due Nov. 13. All of this has kept us busy reading, writing, analyzing, discussing. I cert (not sure what he meant here)... could overturn my verdict and out of prison. As a result, I am subject to being sent back to county jail (a bad thing), but would be greatly reduced (a good thing) an I could go home (a very good thing!), while state deciedes they will, or will not, retry me. We don’t believe they will. We also have two old issues we could not get the trial court to recognize: my immunity from prosecution, as a grand juror and the fact that I had already been tried for the same offense (double jeopardy). The first time I was tried for these offenses, it was by the chief judge of my circuit. I was found guilty of (annoying the states attorney) the s/a’s complaints, and sentenced to be removed from the grand jury for my crimes.

The judge (a different one) refused to recognize my grand jury immunity, after I was arrested for my second trial. When I entered a motion challenging the courts jurisdiction (my immunity and the prior adjudication on the same offenses), the judge refused to hear it, and denied the motion. Our courts are filled with outlaws!! My only hope (other than G-d l, and that’s all that we really need, right?) is, there is a small remnant of integrity left in the appellate court, we shall soon see. Then he goes on to talk with me about some personal things.

.....


Trying to coordinate goggies to Trumpies in trouble:
Manafort's bankers are not good boys and girls.
ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 4869
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9606

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:20 am

Continuing on.

I skipped the next few entries, mostly about the end times Shirley are upon us, and will end with Regan's final entry dated Nov. 30.
Reply by Michael M. Regan on November 30, 2017 at 7:43pm
News from Terry Trussell:

Terry says to thank you all and my daily prayer group for praying for him. Terry’s doing well, he continues to study G-d’s Word and he loves the books I suggested he read. He says from what he’s heard in the media “We have slipped further down the road to self-destruction and of course it’s Trumps fault”. But he said what he’s hearing from the outside were taking baby steps toward salvation. He said he’s been a proponent of the “fair tax” since the days of Neil Boortz.

Here’s what he said about our working on national problems that I think we need to hear. He was admonished by his congressman, Ted Young, in D.C. with Col. Riley at the Capital Hill club, clean up your own city, and county first, then maybe we can clean up our states. Until we accomplish that we don’t have a chance to clean up our country. He also said after he heard that he tried and ended up in jail, but he says it was a good thing as he can tell others the mistakes he made.

He says the way things are progressing he’ll be out soon.

Please don’t forget Terry.. he’s one of the few who actually took the bull by the horns and the bull didn’t like it! The bulls not dead yet but neither is Terry and neither are we.


Trying to coordinate goggies to Trumpies in trouble:
Manafort's bankers are not good boys and girls.
ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
realist
Posts: 34434
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9607

Post by realist » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:54 am

In the meantime, our certiorari (cert) petition is moving through the DCA, with their descision due Nov. 13.
11/13/2017 Mot. for Extension of Time to File Reply Brief Arthur J. Morburger 0157287
:smoking:


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

User avatar
Turtle
Posts: 2425
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm
Occupation: SPACE FORCE COMMANDER

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9608

Post by Turtle » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:22 pm

realist wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:54 am
In the meantime, our certiorari (cert) petition is moving through the DCA, with their descision due Nov. 13.
11/13/2017 Mot. for Extension of Time to File Reply Brief Arthur J. Morburger 0157287
:smoking:
So I'm guessing the verdict wasn't overturned.



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10213
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9609

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Poor TT stupid to the max to the end.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Turtle
Posts: 2425
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm
Occupation: SPACE FORCE COMMANDER

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9610

Post by Turtle » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm

inmates there to begging to study the Hebraic roots of their faith
I'm sure there is some sincerity here, but this is also a way for an inmate to get a modified diet without renouncing Christianity.



User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43902
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9611

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:29 pm

If Trussell accurately reports the grounds for his appeal he’s fucked.



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10213
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9612

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:29 pm
If Trussell accurately reports the grounds for his appeal he’s fucked.
Not that I disagree, but I think that is mostly if not all TT delusional thinking. His being on a Grand Jury does not exempt him nor give him immunity from breaking the law to start with. I would like to know what Ingie dingie filed on his behalf and if Nothingburger has actually done anything of substance, which I really sincerely doubt. Basically what Stern said, in spades.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9613

Post by Azastan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Turtle wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm
inmates there to begging to study the Hebraic roots of their faith
I'm sure there is some sincerity here, but this is also a way for an inmate to get a modified diet without renouncing Christianity.
Having looked at the certified menu for Florida prison inmates, I think I'd stick with the regular prison food. The certified menu is rather heavy on 1 pk sardines, or 1 pk mackerel, or 1 cup beans, canned.



Hercule Parrot
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9614

Post by Hercule Parrot » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:48 pm
I confess I'm feeling sorry for Terry now....

I would like to see Terry admit to the judge, to himself and to his family that he behaved like an arrogant, spiteful old fool....
Doesn't seem likely, based on above. No insight, no regret or remorse, continues to perceive himself as special. So yeah, screw him.



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9615

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:01 am

Love it that this bunch of geniuses can't spell typo.


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7502
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9616

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 am

:yeah: on Stern and everybody's reactions.

Realist's avatar rocks, did you see his smirk on the Nov. 13 lying to Terry (decision vs. Extension -- or was that de minimis?) :lol:

Not hearing any contrition and apology yet from Terry, that doesn't seem like a good sign. Like his comment "the A/G’s stupid errors just makes ours more impactful." Unless the Continental Marshalls led by Rodger B. Dowdell Jr. on a horse like Roy Moore's Sassy gallop in, take control and break him free. But that doesn't seem so likely.

Regan's wrong from the jump on why Terry went down, he doesn't remember it was Simulation of Legal Process? Think he meant Rep Ted Yoho, who shockingly didn't come through or follow up (every time he's on The Situation Room, I wonder... will he bring Terry up and focus national attention? So far no. :blackeye:

Foggy's cousin, Old Rooster, posted this at PFA, go ahead and write to Terry if you have nothing better to do anything to suggest. He's clearly getting bad info from Inger Garcia and Arthur. The inmates don't have internet, right? We probably know much more about the case and docket that Terry does.
Reply by Old Rooster on November 16, 2017 at 8:53pm

Oh my God Mr. Regan, Thank you for that update on Terry.

I am really glad to hear that you are communicating with him.

Terry Trussell is one of the finest people I have ever met., One of the truly GOOD people on this earth.
[choked on a beverage reading that :P ]

I suppose that is what makes him such a threat to these corrupt politicians and crooked judges.

I have also been communicating with him and I did hear about his attempts for legal hearings, I did not hear anything about what the AG said or what their decisions were.

I suppose I should restrain from saying what I would really like to do with that judge and their corruption crap. If anyone ever reads any of this stuff it wouldn't help Terry very much. [Ya think? :lol: ]

I have written a few letters to A.G. Sessions about Terry Trussell's case but I guess we see how far that has gotten.

If there is anyone left here on this PFA - Please consider writing Terry a short letter. He needs desperately to know that he still has friends out here.

Here is the address again: and please pay attention, the number at his name starts with the letter I - not the number one.

Terry Trussell - I15405
RMC West H1143s
PO Box 628
Lake Butler, Fl. 32054
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4717
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9617

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 am

the number at his name starts with the letter I - not the number one.
I as in "inmate"? They need to give us helpful hints like that.

Why would anyone think Sessions has time or inclination to deal with such a thing?



User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 4869
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9618

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 am
.....
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
:like:




Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Trying to coordinate goggies to Trumpies in trouble:
Manafort's bankers are not good boys and girls.
ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 11968
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9619

Post by Dolly » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:05 pm

I don't know... it is from Karl..... cross posted from his thread.
Karl P. Koenigs
8 mins ·
Here is some info on Terry Trussel's upcoming appeal hearing.

We will need to consult with Bob Root to figure out how many people should go to support Terry.

NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT The Court has set the above cause for oral argument at: 9:00 AM, TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018
COURTROOM ONE, FIRST DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL
2000 DRAYTON DRIVE
TALLAHASSEE, FL


Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6727
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9620

Post by Northland10 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm

This is the Morburger appeal. He requested Oral Argument at the end of December.

It is 15 minutes per side.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4717
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9621

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:13 pm

I don’t know much about Trussell, but he’s not exactly a nice guy, like Koerber’s not a nice guy, right?



noblepa
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: Bay Village, Ohio
Occupation: Network Engineer

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9622

Post by noblepa » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:44 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 am
the number at his name starts with the letter I - not the number one.
I as in "inmate"? They need to give us helpful hints like that.

Why would anyone think Sessions has time or inclination to deal with such a thing?
Terry was convicted under state law. The US AG has no authority to do anything about it.



User avatar
realist
Posts: 34434
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9623

Post by realist » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 am

DOCKET UPDATE:
Florida First District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket
Case Number: 1D16-3763
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Dixie County

Terry G. Trussell vs. State of Florida

Lower Tribunal Case(s): 2014-201 CF

01/31/2018 OA Granted-Tallahassee-80A NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT The Court has set the above cause for oral argument at: 9:00 A.M., TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018 COURTROOM ONE, FIRST DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL 2000 DRAYTON DRIVE TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA ORAL ARGUMENTS ARE SCHEDULED BEFORE JUDGES OSTERHAUS, WINOKUR, AND M. K. THOMAS. (JUDGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.) ARGUMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO 15 MINUTES PER SIDE. NOTICE OF REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTINUANCE Because of the Court's heavy oral argument schedule, the length of the advance notice of this scheduled oral argument, and the problem with courtroom availability, MOTIONS FOR CONTINUANCE ARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGED AND WILL BE GRANTED ONLY FOR GOOD AND SUBSTANTIAL CAUSE AND WHEN FILED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THIS NOTICE. Any motion for continuance must include a statement that counsel has contacted all other counsel and state their position on the continuance request. If continuance is granted, all parties must agree to oral argument at the Court in TALLAHASSEE on MARCH 20, 2018, or oral argument will be treated as waived, and the Court will consider this case on the record and briefs. Rescheduled oral arguments will be before the same panel of judges as originally scheduled to hear this case except in the highly unlikely event the Court determines to assign a different judge or judges to the case. Any request for continuance or rescheduling of oral argument made after 10 days from the date of this notice will only be entertained upon a showing of extreme emergency. If within 10 days of the oral argument date the case is settled, likely to be settled, or the case is going to be voluntarily dismissed, counsel for the appellant should notify the clerk's office by telephone in order to avoid unnecessary expenditure of scarce judicial resources in preparing for oral argument. The oral notification must be followed up with the filing of a proper pleading waiving oral argument and voluntarily dismissing the case or, if required, seeking remand of jurisdiction to the lower tribunal to approve the settlement. If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact Kevin Taylor, Marshal, District Court of Appeal, First District, at 2000 Drayton Drive, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950, (850) 717-8132, within 2 working days of your receipt of this notice of oral argument. If you are hearing or voice impaired, call (800) 955-8771.

03/06/2018 Oral Argument Date Set 1DCAT
http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/ds/ds_dock ... &pscourt=1


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7502
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9624

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:06 pm

:cheer: :cheer1: Thanks Realist! Do they do videos of these like in Dixie County? Will Terry be there? Can we haz boots on the ground?

From the P&E in 2014 (!) by Harry Riley:
Terry Trussell’s Fight For Common Law Justice in Dixie County, Florida
On Friday, October 17, 2014 3 Comments
“SOMEONE HAS TO DRAIN THE JUDICIAL CESSPOOL”
by Col. Harry Riley (Ret.)

(Oct. 17, 2014) — This is a first-party update of the Dixie County, FL County Commissioners Meeting (cited below) that was attended by Wendell Beattie and me, among others.

Wendell and I drove from Crestview, FL to Cross City, FL on 10-16-2014 and joined 50-100 other supporters fighting for Terry Trussell’s release and vindication of a charge for doing his duty as jury foreman and later convening a “common law grand jury” that voted presentments against government officials.

The Dixie County Commission Chairman started the meeting on a positive note. Since Terry’s issue was not on the official agenda, it ordinarily would have had to be presented during the “public discussion period” at the end of the commission’s official agenda. However, the Chairman, noting the substantial attendance, elected to move Terry’s issue to the top of the meeting. He asked for those who wanted to speak to raise their hands, and the documentation of the travesty Terry experienced began and was shared with the Commissioners by Mr. Rodger Dowdell, Hagan Smith, as well as several other men and women who spoke in Terry’s defense, many who had witnessed Terry’s arraignment.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2014/10/17 ... y-florida/


Will this be vindication for Terry with an apology and a quadrillion dollars for his trouble? :P



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7502
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

#9625

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 pm

There was some action at PFA... Didn't see the original letter. :( There's a link to what could be live video, http://www.1dca.org/ustream.html that's fun.
Letter to Gen Kelly, White House Chief of Staff, Terry Trussell
Posted by Old Rooster on February 4, 2018 at 12:16pm in General Discussion

NOTICE; 2/09/2018; At the request of Marie Trussell and Col. Harry Riley this letter to General Kelly has been removed pending updates and further information and corrections.


I will attempt to post any new information as I receive any updates.

Please continue to pray for Terry Trussell and his wife and family.

Thank you.


Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Old Rooster on February 4, 2018 at 12:36pm
This letter to General Kelly can easily be edited and altered to be addressed and sent to President Trump, Attorney General Sessions, or to any one of a number of other people within the White House. I believe this letter accurately depicts and describes the course of events which lead up to the incarceration and imprisonment of Terry Trussell.
I may be wasting my time and efforts in writing these letters but as Americans we have to fight back somehow. Obama and his regime turned the American justice system into a weapon to be used against the American people. If we do not stand up and fight back against this tyranny then we deserve the type of government we get.
Writing letters such as this is the only hope we can get short of reaching for our guns. Pray that it does not come to that.

Reply by Michael M. Regan on February 4, 2018 at 1:48pm
Old Rooster... you’ve done an outstanding job in laying out this case...Well done Brother. I’ll copy this and send it. I hope you pass this to Terry’s wife so she can get it to Terry.. they’ve refused so much of the things I’ve sent.... I’m sure she can get it to him faster. I hope others here will copy and send also. “No man left behind”.

Reply by Old Rooster on February 4, 2018 at 3:18pm
Just received this from Col Riley.

From: Harry Riley
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 2:03 PM
To: wendell beattie ; Harry Riley
Cc: Wayne Smyly ; Bob Root
Subject: Re: Terry's Appeal Case Oral Argument Date Set

Thanks Wendell.............I’ll forward to Marie Trussell...........

Harry Riley

From: wendell beattie
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 9:30 AM
To: Harry Riley
Cc: Wayne Smyly ; Bob Root
Subject: Terry's Appeal Case Oral Argument Date Set

Sir,
I hope this finds you and yours well.
According to the 1st DCA website Terry's appeal has an oral argument scheduled for March 6th. It can be viewed live at the following link. Online Video - Florida's First District Court of Appeal

Online Video - Florida's First District Court of Appeal http://www.1dca.org/ustream.html

NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT The Court has set the above cause for oral argument at: 9:00 AM, TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018
COURTROOM ONE, FIRST DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL
2000 DRAYTON DRIVE
TALLAHASSEE, FL
God bless,
Wendell

Pam is going to interrupt her Fox News appearances for this??? Maybe she must because Florida's going up against the Dream Team, Inger and Mosburger! PDF of court video schedule: http://calendar.1dca.org/pdf/2018/03%20 ... r6am3b.pdf


March 6.JPG


Things are really, really heating up!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Post Reply

Return to “Terry Trussell”