Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Orlylicious

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 pm

More action!

Tricia files RESPONSE!
Response.JPG
What does it all mean?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:56 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

realist

Post by realist » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:07 am

Florida First District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket
Case Number: 1D16-3763
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Dixie County

07/18/2017 Mot. for Extension of time to file Answer Brief Trisha Meggs Pate 0045489
http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/ds/ds_dock ... &pscourt=1
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

realist

Post by realist » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:16 am

realist wrote: Florida First District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket

07/18/2017 Mot. for Extension of time to file Answer Brief Trisha Meggs Pate 0045489
Coupla new entries since the above:
07/21/2017 AG(PD if State appeal)Motion(not exceeding 60)-3h 09/15/2017 Appellee's motion filed July 18, 2017, is granted. The answer brief shall be filed on or before September 15, 2017.

08/02/2017 Miscellaneous Order-200 The corrected petition for writ of habeas corpus filed on June 22, 2017, has been treated as a motion for review pursuant to Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure 9.140(h)(4). Upon consideration of the motion and response, the circuit court¿s November 23, 2016, order on defendant¿s motion for bond pending appeal is affirmed.
Gee, too bad, Terry.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:21 am

realist wrote: Florida First District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket

http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/ds/ds_dock ... &pscourt=1[/quote]

Coupla new entries since the above:
07/21/2017 AG(PD if State appeal)Motion(not exceeding 60)-3h 09/15/2017 Appellee's motion filed July 18, 2017, is granted. The answer brief shall be filed on or before September 15, 2017.

08/02/2017 Miscellaneous Order-200 The corrected petition for writ of habeas corpus filed on June 22, 2017, has been treated as a motion for review pursuant to Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure 9.140(h)(4). Upon consideration of the motion and response, the circuit court¿s November 23, 2016, order on defendant¿s motion for bond pending appeal is affirmed.
11/23/16 ORDER:
609 11/23/2016 ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR BOND PENDING APPEAL 2
So sorry, Terry, it's still $250,000.

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 am

:eek2: he could actually get out now? Am I reading this right?
"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

realist

Post by realist » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:13 am

Mary Quite Contrary wrote::eek2: he could actually get out now? Am I reading this right?
If he can post 250k bond. Which was the ORDER from the district court which was affirmed.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:18 am

:blackeye: I think I'm getting everyone (in jail) confused. I thought he was no bail. My bad.

Thanks for clearing that up!
"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:36 am

realist wrote:
Mary Quite Contrary wrote::eek2: he could actually get out now? Am I reading this right?
If he can post 250k bond. Which was the ORDER from the district court which was affirmed.

Not. Gonna. Happen.
That rat Roger Dowdell could easily put up the bond. It's only one thousand times his previous contributions - but he'd get the money back when Trussell appeared in court, and, of course, Trussell is a man of honor!

That would get Trussell out of prison for a while, would it? I've never been behind bars, but I think getting out for a while would seem very attractive.

captcarl

Post by captcarl » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:24 pm

My understanding is bond in fla is generally 10% of bond amount or 25K. I should amend by Bonds man. I seem to remember that he had owned a bond firm at one time? That was one of a large number of Fla. Limited Liability Companies.

captcarl

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Has no one been asking Trump to pardon Terry?

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Big update from Terry via Old Rooster at Harry Riley's Patriots for America. Support the P.A.L.:
PFA/OAS Letter from Terry Trussell, He needs your help.
Posted by Old Rooster on August 21, 2017 at 5:56pm in General Discussion

If there is anyone left here on this PFA/OAS forum site Please read this one. Many of you know Mr. Terry Trussell. If you do then you know Terry has been in Prison in Florida for well over a year now.
I have managed to somehow keep in touch with him, as has Col. Riley.
I just received another letter from Terry today. This is the second letter he has written to me in two weeks. This time Terry is asking for our help,,,, Don't panic, he's not asking for blood or money.

Terry is currently incarcerated in what he refers too as “a GOOD UNIT”,,,,,, (If there is such a thing)

Anyone who knows Terry Trussell knows that he is a Christian man. And the “unit” where he is being held has a good Christian program called P.A.L. (Principals And Applications for Life)
This program is based on reducing the recidivism rate of prisoners who eventually end up going back to prison after being released. Without this program and others like it the recidivism rate is somewhere around 83%. Those who succeed in the P.A.L. are showing rates of 5 % –14%. A REAL decrease.
Apparently these programs have a real impact in helping people, so Terry is asking your help in encouraging the Florida penal system and the churches to keep these programs alive and working.

Here's a small quote from Terry's letter;
“Can you help me craft a message to our OAS contacts that will;
#1 Let them know about P.A.L. & Joy and the great impact they have on our prison population, (the largest in the world!) .

#2 Inspire them to write (and email) their officials about what a difference PAL is making. There are a number of prison programs that are based on Christian themes, but this one is actually making a difference.”

Terry also said that prison life is just like we have all seen on TV and in the movies, but much worse, it's Live – 24 hours a day – for years. “There is NO attempt to “rehabilitate” . In fact prison is a very effective “DE-Socialization” process. In the normal prison any redeeming social skills and character traits one might have upon entry are quickly stripped away – replaced by raw brutish survival skills and a broad range of sociopathic Tendencies. Then when their sentences are up, they are released like a plague upon society.”

He did include in his letter a web site URL address where more information can be obtained.
Here is one link;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute ... Principles

For those who have and use Facebook, here is a link to that:
https://www.facebook.com/basiclifeprinciples/

And here is the link to the main web site of this program and it's parent organization:
http://iblp.org/

My own observations; Terry has written to me twice in two weeks. In his first letter he sounded up-beat, he expressed hopes in that his new hearings for a retrial and possible release from prison may be working and perhaps getting closer. He even suggested that he might actually get out of there this September. I pray that is right and that he will actually be released. This man does not deserve to be in this hell hole, All he ever did was to try to uphold and defend our Constitution and the country. This whole thing is so wrong, like so many other things in America today.
Terry Trussell is a good man.
If any of you can find the time please write him a letter just to let him know that he still has friends out here. And please try to take some time to help support the P.A.L. and JOY prison programs as he has requested. (The JOY programs are for women).

Terry's address: - - - please note that first set of numbers is a I (eye) 1 -One 5405,, a capital letter I then the number 1 -one.
Terry Trussell – I15405
RMC West H1143s
P.O. Box 628
Lake Butler, Fl. 32054

PFA/OAS – Please help, Terry needs your help and encouragement.
Thanks

Ron; oldrooster.
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... -your-help

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:05 am

Here's a small quote from Terry's letter;
“Can you help me craft a message to our OAS contacts that will;
#1 Let them know about P.A.L. & Joy and the great impact they have on our prison population, (the largest in the world!) .

#2 Inspire them to write (and email) their officials about what a difference PAL is making. There are a number of prison programs that are based on Christian themes, but this one is actually making a difference.”

Terry also said that prison life is just like we have all seen on TV and in the movies, but much worse, it's Live – 24 hours a day – for years. “There is NO attempt to “rehabilitate” . In fact prison is a very effective “DE-Socialization” process. In the normal prison any redeeming social skills and character traits one might have upon entry are quickly stripped away – replaced by raw brutish survival skills and a broad range of sociopathic Tendencies. Then when their sentences are up, they are released like a plague upon society.”
This reflects well on TT's character.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:14 am

Maybe if he can just sit down with the judge over coffee they can agree Terry is a good dude and his word is his bond?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:45 am

I hate to be cynical but I'm not sure if Trussell is sincere. Maybe he is or maybe he's trying to score brownie points for an early release.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 am

A simple question in response, when has TT EVER been honest about anything before????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:51 am

Slim Cognito wrote:I hate to be cynical but I'm not sure if Trussell is sincere. Maybe he is or maybe he's trying to score brownie points for an early release.
If Trussell is trying for an early release, it does suggest that he has learned a really important lesson: that he must respect rules and cannot choose and modify those rules. If that is so, whatever goes on inside his head is unimportant, if that lesson means he's not going to cause trouble again. He can think sovcit all he wants, as long as he doesn't act sovcit.

Personally, I think he's been in prison long enough for the crimes he committed, but I know I'm soft-hearted compared with the legal folk on this.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:59 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Slim Cognito wrote:I hate to be cynical but I'm not sure if Trussell is sincere. Maybe he is or maybe he's trying to score brownie points for an early release.
If Trussell is trying for an early release, it does suggest that he has learned a really important lesson: that he must respect rules and cannot choose and modify those rules. If that is so, whatever goes on inside his head is unimportant, if that lesson means he's not going to cause trouble again. He can think sovcit all he wants, as long as he doesn't act sovcit.

Personally, I think he's been in prison long enough for the crimes he committed, but I know I'm soft-hearted compared with the legal folk on this.
Terry is always searching for a mission or crusade to lead. This looks like his new one. Luckily it has positive effects and goals, even tho it is religious in nature.
“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:20 am

Terry has written to me twice in two weeks. In his first letter he sounded up-beat.
Which suggests the second letter wasn't as cheery.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:43 am

I ceased having sympathy for these racists, Birthers, and sov cit types long ago. Terry made his bed...
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:43 am

Strap in, more excitement! Inger filed.... another Extension Of Time! She must be working so hard on such a brilliant appeal that Terry is thinking he'll get out next month.
More Time Inger.JPG

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Terry's going to be in a jail during Hurricane Irma.

Florida has 3 Trussells as guests right now.
3 Trussells.JPG
Trussell 9-3-17.JPG
Let this be a warning to SovCits and followers of Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr.: Don't let this happen to you!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:26 am

Oh, joy, to be in prison in FL, and during a hurricane. Double punishment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 am

The prison is probably built sturdy enough to handle hurricane winds. It probably has its own generator. No doubt food is stocked. TT is going to be better off than some.
Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:30 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:

DID TT really learn his lesson? I doubt it. In fact I suspect he may have his own little prison seminars teaching others his constitutional BS. I doubt he has even learned the lesson that Dowdell/Daresh/Vidurek are not his friends and he was only a dupe. I don't think TT is very bright.

Return to “Terry Trussell”