Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Notorial Dissent

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post #9351 by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:22 am

Ah Stern, you're mellowing in your old age.....

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

realist

Post #9352 by realist » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:02 am

So Rodger has found himself another Terry Trussell. Good for him. After all, he needed a new Terry, given that the original Terry will be in the slammer for the next 8 years - thanks at least partly to Rodger.

You can hear it here. The NM discussion starts in the second minute:

That's hilarious. :rotflmao:

Thanks Orlylicious. :thumbs:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Orlylicious

Post #9353 by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:05 am

Turns out the blame for Terry goes to... The Pork Chop Gang! That's right, Florida Legislators of the 1950's. This seems like an excellent avenue of appeal for Inger Garcia. Who knows how long this site will be around so including it for the record. Magna Carta (or as they call it, Magna Charta), baby! :dance:

Conservative Corner: The new broom
January 8, 2016 Nelson A. Pryor, Guest Columnist

All America abhorred corruption. But did the Florida Legislators of the 1950’s?

The Grand Jury

Corruption issues are the traditional bread and butter of investigations for the Grand Jury. The Grand Jury was also empowered to make indictments, requested by the States’ Attorney, for criminal activity.

Each county in Florida has a Grand Jury, consisting of around 18 to 20 county residents. Called together, these citizens investigate the issues brought to them by law officials. Or, traditionally, investigations of subjects they originate, as they see fit, a system recognized back to the Magna Charta, of 1215 A.D.

1950’s

In the 1950’s, the Legislature of Florida emasculated the Grand Jury’s power to initiate investigations on its own. It was then that the Grand Jury lost its autonomy. In fact, it was then that the Grand Jury lost its investigatory powers.

“Pork Chop” gang

It was the 1950’s that saw the Pork Chop Gang, the North Florida Democrats, rule Florida, through legislative manipulations. The infamous “Pork Chop” Gang was out for the gold, or, silver, whatever, as long as it was green! Their only concern was to keep their deeds from being found out. Before the U. S. Supreme Court case, Baker vs. Carr 1962, on re-apportionment, the North Florida Legislators dominated the State government.

That Supreme Court decision took power away from the rural areas and put metropolitan areas in the legislative driver’s seat.

Fall out

The North Florida Pork Chop Gang had lost their clout in the Legislatures, as the populations of the central and southern part of the state, took charge. But a skeleton was left, a time bomb. What the Gang had done to the once mighty Grand Jury remained buried.

Terry Trussell

Mr. Terry Trussell, of Dixie County, stumbled upon this remnant skeleton, as Foreman of the Dixie County Grand Jury.

Thinking that the Grand Jury was not the play thing of the states attorney, or anyone else, as Foreman, Mr. Trussell set about carrying out its traditional functions.

It was then that Mr. Trussell came up against that corrupt law of the Pork Chop Gang which precluded what he thought the Grand Jury was historically organized for.

Siegmeister admits it

Jeffrey Siegmeister, state attorney for the 3rd Judicial Circuit, of Florida, which includes Dixie County, presented in a “sworn, written Petition,” told the Court that : “First and foremost Terry Russell (sic.), during a period he was a sworn juror and foreperson of the Grand Jury of Dixie County, Fl, and out of his apparent frustration with the manner in which the lawful grand jury was proceeding upon matters he desired to be investigated, did instigate investigations of matters outside the presence of the Grand Jury and without any legal authority bestowed upon him by the other Grand Jury panel members or otherwise under Chapter 905 or the instructions of the Court.” (Posted Sept. 23, 2014)

A Hornets Nest

The Pork Chop Gang had done their job well. Investigations had been stymied; in the meantime, citizens thought they were being protected by the Grand Jury. And Terry Trussell, one veteran of the Vietnam war, said, upon learning of this sham, said: “the king has no clothes!”

Is There Corruption?

Citizens want to know: “Can Corruption Be Investigated? The “Pork Chop” Gang wanted no investigations. Is that the position of the law today? Citizens want investigations of corruption, as needed. If it’s not to be the Grand Jury that undertakes, that role, who or what does? Restoration of the full powers of the Grand Jury would go a long way to reassure citizens that our government is on the level.

Old Newspapers

Go back to the old newspapers, on microfilm, and notice the written annual reports of the Grand Jury, as recorded therein. The variety and extent of their annual reports would astound this generation. That’s why the Pork Chop Gang had to emasculate those powers! And they have succeeded until now! :lol:

We need a new broom, both in our counties, and in our Legislature. Restore our Grand Juries to their traditional role! North Florida Legislators buried the Magna Charta, of 1215 A.D., let them now take the lead in reviving it!

http://www.greenepublishing.com/conserv ... new-broom/

If Terry hasn't been such a fool coached by Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr., he could have been enjoying a Pork Chop at Denny's right now instead.

This is always entertaining, here's Terry lying his ass off in the now infamous State of FL v Terry Trussell - #10 Day 3 060816 PM Session 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbwFyC9CLrY

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Sterngard Friegen

Post #9354 by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:42 am

I enjoy the supercilious contempt and derision in Trussell's voice as he attempts to explain to Mr. Meggs, whom he treats with disrespect, his fantasy story of trying to save Florida and agreeing to allow 25 strangers to select him to run their protest meeting. I also enjoy that the cross examination is punctuated by Inger Garcia's ridiculous objections as well as Gimme Truth's ejection.

I wonder if Trussell is enjoying prison food. And when his appellate lawyers will get their Abbot and Costello "Who's On First?" act together.

realist

Post #9355 by realist » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Update of FDcOA Docket...

02/20/2017 Received Records 12874 pages

02/20/2017 Transcript Received 1309 pages scanned ftp

02/20/2017 Received Records 9 pages CONFIDENTIAL psi

02/28/2017 Mot. for Extension of time to file Initial Brief Arthur J. Morburger 0157287 or for order of reversal

03/07/2017 Notice of Appearance Inger M Garcia 0106917

03/07/2017 Motion for Extension of Time Inger M Garcia 0106917 to file proper mo for review and order of reversal

03/09/2017 Grant Initial Brief Extension-1A 03/31/2017 Appellant¿s motion for extension of time filed on February 28, 2017, is granted. The initial brief shall be filed on or before March 31, 2017. The court notes that the record and transcripts were filed on February 20, 2017, and appear on the court¿s docket. Appellant¿s request for order of reversal is denied.

SueDB

Post #9356 by SueDB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:16 pm

All things considered, TT might end up getting out of prison (serving his time) before the Dinghie (Dingus?) and company even get an appeal heard. :roll: :roll:

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.”
? William Gibson

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sterngard Friegen

Post #9357 by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Take your time, Inger. Your client enjoys jail.

SueDB

Post #9358 by SueDB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:23 pm

From those court pictures it looked like life on the outside was really pulling TT's health down. From the jail pics though, it looks like he's gotten a new lease on his health.

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.”
? William Gibson

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Orlylicious

Post #9359 by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:38 am

Another satisfied Rodger B. Dowdell helpee... Copied over from the NM thread:

anonymouswatchman wrote:By Richard Guerrero
First off "marshal tresa haywood" keep my name out of your mouth and off your finger tips.
Please bitch haywood if your going to refer to me get the spelling of my name correct. On to the run and hide moron known as Rodger Dowdell you sir are really good at stirring the pot and pushing people to the front lines then running to your 3million dollar ranch and hiding out. Those that take the hit are people that struggle to even keep food on the table. It is my opinion that Rodger you should be sitting right beside your buddy "child molested" Ronnie lee Davis.

FDLE, please pick up the white courtesy phone, FDLE...

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Patagoniagirl

Post #9360 by Patagoniagirl » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I enjoy the supercilious contempt and derision in Trussell's voice as he attempts to explain to Mr. Meggs, whom he treats with disrespect, his fantasy story of trying to save Florida and agreeing to allow 25 strangers to select him to run their protest meeting. I also enjoy that the cross examination is punctuated by Inger Garcia's ridiculous objections as well as Gimme Truth's ejection.

I wonder if Trussell is enjoying prison food. And when his appellate lawyers will get their Abbot and Costello "Who's On First?" act together.

It was both frustrating and joyful to watch again. The two days I was able to watch the trial, my greatest you was my objection scorecard. Slim was keeping track as well.

IG Objections- Over ruled: 1111111111111 etc.
IG Ojections -Sustained: 1

I too hope TT is enjoying his prison food and shitting rocks in prison.

Techno Luddite

Post #9361 by Techno Luddite » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Orlylicious wrote:If Terry hasn't been such a fool coached by Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr., he could have been enjoying a Pork Chop at Denny's right now instead.

Fake grand jury foremen are known to favor the Moons Over My Hammy

Notorial Dissent

Post #9362 by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 am

Let's see if I've got this right, it is now half past March, and the trial and sentencing was when, long way back now as I recall, and TT's great brain trust legal team HAS YET TO FILE THEIR OPENING BRIEF in the appeal???????? And has just asked for a further extension til the 31st????? Really!! Really!!! This is just flat out unreal.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post #9363 by Orlylicious » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am

Now it's March 25, wonder how that appeal is coming along? Not even an update from Harry Riley.

For Dixie County and FDLE that may not be seeing the NM topic viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9527&start=375#p869016, Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. appears to continue to be actively involved in these sovereign and fake marshal movements. This is definitely across state lines.

Marshal Tresa Haywood, "Lead Continental uNited states Marshal for the Continental Common Law Grand Jury, International Intel Officer at Predator6 at Predator6" https://www.facebook.com/GeneralTMason is apparently being challenged by other fake Judges and Marshals. There is concern since they use weapons and send fake faxes to try to get prisoners released. Dowdell is clear he's familiar with these matters, he's on numerous conference calls as well.

Dowdell.JPG

On Dowdell's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rodger.dowdell ... nref=story, someone posted:

Elviaa.JPG

Dowdell had a big role in the Trussell disaster and it appears he's continuing to encourage people to do it. Hope LE is following it. Let's hope Marie Trussell is staying far away from Dowdell and all these fake grand juries.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

realist

Post #9364 by realist » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:50 am

IIRC, Appellant opening brief is due 3/31/17, after receiving an extension.

Hercule Parrot

Post #9365 by Hercule Parrot » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Orlylicious wrote:Marshal Tresa Haywood, "Lead Continental uNited states Marshal for the Continental Common Law Grand Jury, International Intel Officer at Predator6 at Predator6" https://www.facebook.com/GeneralTMason is apparently being challenged by other fake Judges and Marshals. .

She's not gonna take it any more, time to ask a Federal Court to uphold her authority.... :rotflmao:

Paul Lentz

Post #9366 by Paul Lentz » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:18 pm

realist wrote:IIRC, Appellant opening brief is due 3/31/17, after receiving an extension.

Well, boys and girls, here's a shock for you. Appellant's (Trussell's via attorney Morburger) initial brief was due (after the 1DCA granted an extension) on 3/31/17. Yesterday, Morburger filed:

03/30/2017 Mot. for Extension of time to file Initial Brief Arthur J. Morburger 0157287

Don't know how long the motion for extension of time is suggesting (motion isn't public). And regardless, what he's asking, I don't know how long and extension (if any) the 1DCA will grant (although it's very likely the 1DCA will grant an extension, under the true thinking that it is the defendant/appellant who is cooling his heels in prison, where he was sentenced to reside, so who gives a shit? I suppose it's possible that the State (the prosecution) might come up with an opposition to the extension, but it would actually surprise me it if they did, since Trussell is right where the State wanted him to be.

Trussell was sentenced on July 22, 2016, spent the next 4 days (as well as the previous 6 weeks or so in the Dixie County Jail) and was then transferred to the Florida State prison system. As of today, Trussell has spent more than 8 months in prison since his conviction (and if you include his credit for time served in the Dixie County Jail, he has completed roughly 11 months of his full sentence. With normal 'gain time,' I'd have to say that Trussell has already served close to 1/6 of his full sentence, thanks to his attorneys' inactivity and apparent incompetence [filing--twice, once by Morburger and once by Garcia-- a "motion for an order of reversal" in a criminal appeal which has not even been briefed still cracks me up :lol: ].

I won't go into my tirade about what a minimally competent attorney would have filed ON THE DAY that Trussell was actually convicted (6 weeks before his sentencing). I've done that before, won't repeat it. But, aside from whatever Trussell may owe his attorneys in $$, he also owes them his personal thanks for the last 8 months he's spent as a guest of the FL DOC. Their efforts to effect his release (and, potentially, his exoneration) have been less than emptying a minimal charge home kitchen fire extinguisher on a forest fire.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Notorial Dissent

Post #9367 by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:00 pm

The only thing I can see is more billables. I wonder what the charge code is for slagging off and NOT filing an appeal brief? They've individually and together had more than enough time to cobble together a totally losing appeal brief by this time, if only to plagiarize one already used. I don't think either of them has the competence to actually write anything functional anyway. Not that I think TT is going anywhere anyway anytime soon. If they were real lawyers they would be embarrassed. I've known some piss poor lawyers, but these two far outstrip them.

Paul Lentz

Post #9368 by Paul Lentz » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:The only thing I can see is more billables. I wonder what the charge code is for slagging off and NOT filing an appeal brief? They've individually and together had more than enough time to cobble together a totally losing appeal brief by this time, if only to plagiarize one already used. I don't think either of them has the competence to actually write anything functional anyway. Not that I think TT is going anywhere anyway anytime soon. If they were real lawyers they would be embarrassed. I've known some piss poor lawyers, but these two far outstrip them.

I'll have to admit that, while attorney Garcia has more than demonstrated (in my face, via the trial videos) her complete incompetence in criminal defense law, I'm having a hard time casting a Harvard Law graduate (Morburger) as incompetent (although he surely has not yet demonstrated any particular competence in Florida criminal appellate law--actually the opposite). But that's just my natural bias, I admit.

But, in all fairness, I'll point out that the "record on appeal" (the responsibility of Dana Johnson--Clerk of Courts for Dixie County-- and the court reporter) was not delivered until several MONTHS past the ordinary deadline, as well as several MONTHS past the extended deadline set by the 1DCA). The FLRAP (Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure) require that the 'record on appeal' be delivered first, and then the initial appellant's brief. So, the full delay here should not be laid at Morburger's/Garcia's feet, but rather, should be mostly attributed (up to at least 3/20/17) to Johnson. I won't really go into that much, but that delay frankly baffles me...although Garcia (as is her privilege) ordered a far-expanded beyond normal record on appeal (on Terry Trussell's dime, I should note), it took Johnson (as well as the court reporter) something like 4 or 5 months to deliver a 'record on appeal' (ROA) which should have been easily compiled, regardless the expanded ROA instructions (at least Johnson's part; can't speak for the court reporter) within a couple of days. Electronic filing (now standard in Florida, and used consistently during the Trussell pre-trial, trial, and post-trial) also means the ability to hit a few keys on the computer for each document/docket #, and produce/compile it. Johnson likely has no control over the court reporter, but I honestly don't understand why Johnson's portion of the ROA wasn't delivered to the 1DCA in a timely fashion. I must be missing something here, but I don't know what it is...if I file an appeal in the Florida 5DCA (my district) which requires--as all appeals do, whether civil or criminal--the delivery to the 5DCA of an ROA from the Orange County Clerk of Courts (and Orange County is a far, far busier court system than is Dixie County) within 30 days, it is not at all unusual for the ROA to be delivered to the 5DCA within a week, as it's all a digital zip-zap these days. As I say, I must be missing something.

Notwithstanding that delay of delivery of the ROA (which delayed the due date of the initial appellant's brief to about 3/20/17), it is difficult for me to understand why that initial appellant's brief wasn't 95% drafted and 100% deliverable by 3/20/17, considering that Trussell was convicted in June 2016, and the main course of the appeal was on the table by then. I honestly don't understand the (requested) first delay (granted, and reset the deadline to 3/31/17) and I sure as hell don't understand the (requested) second delay.

And yes, as you alluded, one of the reasons could very well be (I'm not saying it is; just saying that's how it appears) to suck just a little more money out of Terry Trussell. Even yesterday's filing for an extension results in a billable to Trussell. Every filing for something stupid and completely out of line (like a motion for an order of reversal, which is impermissible in an unbriefed criminal appeal) sucks a little more money out of Terry Trussell (or, more likely, out of his wife).

Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Patagoniagirl

Post #9369 by Patagoniagirl » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 am

I wonder at what point in time TT (and his family) might consider the wisdom of following Darash/Vidurek? The "pleadings" TT filed were pretty much blocked and copied from the website. He followed the CLGJ instructions. Once TT was indicted and arrested, crickets. I am confident that there was no Mr Green emerging from the Liberty Screechers for any of his defense but I may be wrong.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of the misguided wanna be CLGJ nitwits. Pawns.

Note: I do not feel sorry for TT. But I do feel that is unconscionable for an attorney to take on a losing case/appeal where the goal just might be legal fees. If one shops long enough and hard enough they can be found. But still, a good andecent attorney would turn it away.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #9370 by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:09 am

Trussell may have a few good grounds for appeal. But unless his slothlike lawyers hurry up his may serve his sentence or die behind bars, the latter mooting his appeal.

The only thing that may be keeping this from moving more quickly, or in the hands of a good criminal appellate team of lawyers may be Mr. Green. Clearly Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr., who put Trussell up to this could pay. But he's moved on to bigger and crazier things.

Orlylicious

Post #9371 by Orlylicious » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:36 am

I'm so disappointed he asked for another extension. I'm always happy when there's new Terry content. Thanks for the explanations. Will the whole record that took Dana an unusually long time to submit end up dumped online for reader's entertainment? :P

Rodger B. Dowdell Jr. has an inactive Twitter but look what he was pumping in 2014 (still there). It's not to Terry but must be what he was telling him. And Terry the dope did it. The least Rodger B. Dowdell Jr. could do is fund this. Can't believe Marie or his daughter don't read here, they'd learn a lot.

Dowdell Tweets.JPG

https://twitter.com/RBDJR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post #9372 by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:37 am

Paul, I can't speak to Morburger's credentials, only on what I've seen, and that isn't much, well really anything when it comes right down to it. I realize that as an appellate attorney his duties are far different than a trial attorney's, but and HOWSUMEVER, I do know that there are some things that are simply pro forma and should basically be all but reflex, and quite frankly I haven't seen this from either attorney.

I don't know what happened with the ROA, and we may never know, but it is largely irrelevant to what he/they should have been doing. There is NO reason that the briefs shouldn't have long been filed, long long ago. The ROA was irrelevant to that. THEY SIMPLY DIDN'T GET IT DONE. The only reason I can come up with for not getting the briefs done, other than the obvious incompetence, is that they know they got nada and are trying to prolong the cash flow and put off the inevitable.

What I am at this point trying to wrap my head around is why bother at this point. They have to have bled their turnip dry by this point. The trial should have cleaned him clear out push come to shove, and I can't imagine he has any assets left for them to sell.

Hercule Parrot

Post #9373 by Hercule Parrot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:59 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:What I am at this point trying to wrap my head around is why bother at this point. They have to have bled their turnip dry by this point. The trial should have cleaned him clear out push come to shove, and I can't imagine he has any assets left for them to sell.

Could it be that Morburger is playing "cash on delivery" to avoid being​ stiffed by TT? Eg "I can't proceed with filing XYZ until the outstanding invoices are paid".

Obviously there's an ethical aspect, but a sole practitioner lawyer can't give away their work. And if TT is running out of money, Morburger could be left with a $20,000 hole at the end of this.

Notorial Dissent

Post #9374 by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am

I kind of question if TT has any money left to get. I would suspect at this point all they have left is the wife's pension. I think that turnip is pretty well bled dry.

Paul Lentz

Post #9375 by Paul Lentz » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Paul, I can't speak to Morburger's credentials, only on what I've seen, and that isn't much, well really anything when it comes right down to it. I realize that as an appellate attorney his duties are far different than a trial attorney's, but and HOWSUMEVER, I do know that there are some things that are simply pro forma and should basically be all but reflex, and quite frankly I haven't seen this from either attorney.

I don't know what happened with the ROA, and we may never know, but it is largely irrelevant to what he/they should have been doing. There is NO reason that the briefs shouldn't have long been filed, long long ago. The ROA was irrelevant to that. THEY SIMPLY DIDN'T GET IT DONE. The only reason I can come up with for not getting the briefs done, other than the obvious incompetence, is that they know they got nada and are trying to prolong the cash flow and put off the inevitable.

What I am at this point trying to wrap my head around is why bother at this point. They have to have bled their turnip dry by this point. The trial should have cleaned him clear out push come to shove, and I can't imagine he has any assets left for them to sell.

I'm sorry, ND, but I could not disagree with you more. The Record on Appeal (ROA) has everything to do with the filing of a proper initial appellant's brief, which is why the FL Rules of Appellate Procedure (FLRAP) do not require (don't even remotely suggest) that the initial appellant's brief be filed until at least 30 days after the filing of the ROA. In fact the FLRAP specifically tolls (stops) the clock for the filing of the initial appellant's brief until after the ROA is filed...it's just that important.

Whatever incompetencies Morburger and Garcia may have collectively, their failure to file an initial appellant's brief prior to 3/20/17 (30 days following the submission of the ROA) is not among them. However, any further delays (including the 2/28/17 and 3/30/17 motions for extensions of time to file that initial brief) rest squarely on their shoulders. Certainly--owing to the incredible delay by Johnson and the court reporter in filing the ROA-- Morburger had more than ample time to draft the initial appellant's brief, and then simply add in the proper references to the ROA pagination as required, and file it timely (before 3/20/17, in my opinion).

But to suggest that the initial appellant's brief should have been filed prior to the filing of the ROA? Not in my experience, or in my opinion. Never.

Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Return to “Terry Trussell”