AFFIRMED!! TRUSSELL v STATE OF FLORIDA - APPEAL

DejaMoo

Re: AFFIRMED!! TRUSSELL v STATE OF FLORIDA - APPEAL

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:16 am

noblepa wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:06 am

I think it may be less sinister than that. I work in IT for a county government in Ohio. We have encountered, many times, companies that attempt to download our entire database of residential property information. While our records are open to the public, these attempts put an unacceptable strain on our web servers, which are intended for users to look up one or two properties at a time.

Scribd may be defending themselves against this kind of attack.
Scraping or excessive downloading is indeed a problem, but a different one. The problem with Scribd is they are making it extremely difficult to nearly impossible for their own paid users to download their own data that they uploaded to the platform themselves.
That's...not nice of them. At a minimum.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:03 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:16 am
noblepa wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:06 am

I think it may be less sinister than that. I work in IT for a county government in Ohio. We have encountered, many times, companies that attempt to download our entire database of residential property information. While our records are open to the public, these attempts put an unacceptable strain on our web servers, which are intended for users to look up one or two properties at a time.

Scribd may be defending themselves against this kind of attack.
Scraping or excessive downloading is indeed a problem, but a different one. The problem with Scribd is they are making it extremely difficult to nearly impossible for their own paid users to download their own data that they uploaded to the platform themselves.
That's...not nice of them. At a minimum.
:yeah:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:30 pm

According to Old Rooster at PFA Trussell has been moved. Any significance?
Permalink Reply by Old Rooster on Saturday
Sept. 7th, 2018; Got an email message from Marie Trussell today, Terry has been moved;

Terry was moved to Union Correctional Institute today. His new address is:

Trussell, Terry, I15405
Union Correctional Institute
PO Box 1000
Raiford, FL 32083

ImageImageImage x4

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:01 am

They moved fo a rehearing.
09/04/2018 Motion for Extension of Time Arthur J. Morburger 0157287 To File And Serve Motion For Rehearing And Rehearing En Banc

09/07/2018 Grant Motion EOT for Rehearing Appellant's motion filed September 04, 2018, for extension of time to file and serve motion for rehearing and rehearing en banc is granted. Appellant's motion for rehearing shall be filed on or before September 25, 2018.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:47 am

AII old Mossy is doing is wasting time and running up his bill. I can't imagine any reason for a re-hearing or en banc, just padding his bill. I'm surprised Ingie dingie hasn't put her two cents worth in to pad her bill.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:47 am
AII old Mossy is doing is wasting time and running up his bill. I can't imagine any reason for a re-hearing or en banc, just padding his bill. I'm surprised Ingie dingie hasn't put her two cents worth in to pad her bill.
Methinks that Trussell has given Mossy and Ingie-Dingie instructions to "take this all the way to the Supreme Court" where they will somehow get cert and will come up with some winning argument that has been previously missing, and Terry will be able to get pretend grand juries validated even more than Scalia allegedly did in that comment to one of the SCOTUS decisions a few years back. He'll be the big hero. Of course, he's not going to get cert, the en banc rehearing will be over and done in 2 minutes, and his wife will be homeless.

Wonder if Rodger Dowdell has been in touch with Terry telling him to appeal it all the way up to SCOTUS, or if Terry is doing this on his own.

Return to “Terry Trussell”