Bundy Ranch Trial #2--The Big One: Cliven, Ammon, cRyan, Ryan Payne, Pete Santilli

scirreeve

Re: Bundy Ranch Trial #2--The Big One: Cliven, Ammon, cRyan, Ryan Payne, Pete Santilli

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 am

KK walking back the claim by Dean Ryan that all the poots will be pardoned. Must be sad for them.
Stone stable genius fake pardon.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NMgirl

Re: Bundy Ranch Trial #2--The Big One: Cliven, Ammon, cRyan, Ryan Payne, Pete Santilli

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:15 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 am
KK walking back the claim by Dean Ryan that all the poots will be pardoned. Must be sad for them.
Stone stable genius fake pardon.JPG
:rotflmao:

Love it when Poots get Pootwinked by other Poots. The gullibility of Poots is an enduring wonder.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 am

I keep saying Trump has other things on his mind, including other pardons.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 am
I bet nobody ever got the name Bundy ever near his ears.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Harsh. I love some righteous Harsh. :thumbs:
“I’ve been a political prisoner,” Bundy had the gall to tell reporters as he left the courtroom.
But Cliven Bundy is no Nelson Mandela. He’s a simple crook and a thief. And he’s lucky to live in a country where he gets to be protected by the same system of laws he breaks with impunity.
https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... d-a-thief/

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:06 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 am
I bet nobody ever got the name Bundy ever near his ears.
Depends. Is he a Married with Children fan?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Dunno. Did the women on that show have huge tits?

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Cliven pontificates if anyone can stomach it. I pass, just finished dinner.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Vanessa Murphy interviewed Cloven and cRyan yesterday, but luckily for us, we don't have to listen to them. There is a transcript of the interview on the website below. :puker:
Both Cliven and Ryan Bundy told the I-Team they believed the Clark County sheriff should have protected them from the BLM. Ryan Bundy insisted the BLM is not law enforcement.

Ryan Bundy: "We were defending ourself."

Reporter Vanessa Murphy: "I think the issue with law enforcement here is...that's an opinion."

Ryan Bundy: "It's not opinion. That's a fact of law and don't try to change it into an opinion. Do your homework, girl!"
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team- ... /908674248

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:12 am

NMgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am
Ryan Bundy: "It's not opinion. That's a fact of law and don't try to change it into an opinion. Do your homework, girl!"
She should have started referring to him as 'boy' after that comment.

Though this gives some hints about what kind of confrontation we might see next, since it sounds like Bundy wants to create a no-go zone in Clark County. Hrm, so does anyone know why the impound was not completed? Kinda sounds like the BLM still has those judgements over Cliven's head.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:35 am

I am really angry that they didn't use the 2 years the assholes were in jail to round up those damn cattle.

This is exactly why I sadly gave up my career as a biologist and became a computer programmer. I learned to program out of necessity, mostly because there were always budgetary constraints standing in the way of my ability to get various agencies to write programs that would have greatly helped data collection and analyzing. It turned out that I have a great knack for programming. Good thing.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:18 pm

RVInit wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:35 am
I am really angry that they didn't use the 2 years the assholes were in jail to round up those damn cattle.
:snippity:
During the two years that the Bundys were in jail, Bundy Ranch was guarded 24/7 by armed Poots. It's infuriating that the cattle haven't been impounded. I did read somewhere that if Bundy cattle stray onto land far away from the ranch, they are, in fact, impounded.*

To have had another confrontation with LEOs while the Bundys were "political prisoners" would surely have exacerbated an already tense situation. Any such confrontation might have resulted in injury or death of another LeRoy-type martyr, or, tragically, the injury to, or death of, a law enforcement officer. There are all-too many Poots who might react the way Jared and Amanda Miller did.

*Sorry, no source.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Hasn’t Carol been quietly selling the poor things off?

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:18 pm
To have had another confrontation with LEOs while the Bundys were "political prisoners" would surely have exacerbated an already tense situation. Any such confrontation might have resulted in injury or death of another LeRoy-type martyr, or, tragically, the injury to, or death of, a law enforcement officer. There are all-too many Poots who might react the way Jared and Amanda Miller did.
I can not think of another instance where law enforcement just sorta went 'well, some of us might get hurt so we will let them be'. If it was any other group they would have just gone in with overwhelming force, martyrs be damned. Law enforcement in this country has countless tools at their disposal to limit the danger to themselves.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:12 pm

realist wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:11 pm
A Bundy cult member responded bizarrely, so I looked her up on Twitter. Yep. The typical patriotic name/theme (something like LibertySweetie), the usual paltry number of followers, the focus on political (if bizarre) topics. I knew how seriously to take her/it when one of the tweets was about Obama's travels and what else could he be doing but raising money for the Muslim Brotherhood?

Seriously, it's disturbing to see so many so deeply afflicted.

Unless it's a bot, which I can believe.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Maxine is live with The Clive. If you care. I do not. Larry Klayman sez Cliven is filing a lawsuit. Shocker, I know.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1rmGPOzBaNQKN
Max:
Conservative lawyer Larry Klayman says Cliven Bundy plans to file complaint in state court seeking declaratory relief- asking state judge to declare public land his cattle graze on as belonging to state, Clark County

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Conservative lawyer Larry Klayman says Cliven Bundy plans to file complaint in state court seeking declaratory relief- asking state judge to declare public land his cattle graze on as belonging to state, Clark County
Klayman's been saying that for months. :yawn:

But: now there's no criminal charges pending, and grifter's gotta grift.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Thread from JJ MacNab:
If you think the armed Bundy confrontation in 2014 was about public land policy, grazing fees, land rights, and Mormon conspiracy theories, you are missing the big picture.

Watch the @Vanessa_Murphy post-release interview with Cliven Bundy. Listen to Cliven's words carefully. Does he talk about any of these things?

Cliven is a wily old guy. He knows what his core supporters want and need to hear. Please don't call his words a dog whistle. He's using a bull-horn and we can all hear the message just fine.

Cliven didn't win his case based on the merits of his land rights claims. He won it based on something far worse - the prosecution engaged in blatant misconduct in his trial..

He doesn't talk about his water rights. He talks about the militarization of police and government using guns to intimidate citizens. This is the same language he used to attracted the militias in 2014.

In a perfect world, his armed supporters would recognize that the system worked. The Judge reprimanded/humiliated the prosecutors and threw out the case.

But the people in the movement he's speaking to in that interview are driven by anger, so they don't see it as the judge did the right thing. They only see that the prosecution did the wrong thing, again and again and again.

I know a lot of you found me/the movement after the Malheur Refuge takeover and you are really up to date on the players/cheerleaders/drama queens that attached themselves to the cause in 2016.

While the drama queens tend to hog the limelight with their petty games, they are not representative of the overall movement. The militias didn't show up at Malheur; they thought it was stupid and wrong.

The militias showed up at Bunkerville because Bundy told them there were govt snipers in the hills.

It is extremely damaging that the prosecution team failed to produce evidence of a surveillance camera and that there were armed teams overlooking the ranch. Both were justified. Failing to disclose them is a huge problem.

A few months ago, I was trying to figure out which was worse - a jury finding Bundy and his supporters not guilty or Trump pardoning them, effectively sanctioning their crimes.

What's actually happened is actually worse than both of those scenarios.

The movement needs an excuse to engage in confrontations with the feds. With a pissed off Bundy as a figurehead, this could very well take the form of future standoffs over public land uses, or it could just as easily take the form of something else.

When it happens, though, look beyond the veneer. A lot of people have made fun of Cliven over the years (kind of like they did Trump during the election) but he totally gets what motivates angry armed guys and it isn't a herd of cattle.

Don't get me wrong. Bundy absolutely and wholeheartedly believe that his fight is about public land issues, but he's smart enough to know that his militant followers will only respond to different set of issues.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:06 pm

More JJ:
Bundy is back to referring to himself in the third person. This is called an illeism and it is a tell about how he views his position in this battle.

Journalists, if you are going to report Bundy's legal theories, you have a duty to debunk those theories. Call an attorney. Get a second opinion.

Last time he did this, two LV Sheriff department officers were ambushed and murdered.

Cliven is, once again, painting a large red target on the LV Sheriff's back based on posse comitatus legal theories about the role of the "Constitutional Sheriff."

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:23 pm

LVMPD reacts to Cloven's spewings:
LVMPD‏Verified account

The #LVMPD and @Sheriff_LVMPD respect the federal court’s decision in the Cliven Bundy case. Mr. Bundy has his own beliefs and has the right to express his opinion. The LVMPD will continue to follow the law and has no further comment on this case.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:24 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:23 pm
LVMPD reacts to Cloven's spewings:
LVMPD‏Verified account

The #LVMPD and @Sheriff_LVMPD respect the federal court’s decision in the Cliven Bundy case. Mr. Bundy has his own beliefs and has the right to express his opinion. The LVMPD will continue to follow the law and has no further comment on this case.
That's the money quotation.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Maxine's report on Cloven's Putrid Presser:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... dy_re.html
Edit: Edited to add:
If federal officials try again to round up his cattle, Bundy said he'll do "whatever it takes" to fight back, starting with a call to the county sheriff "to come and protect me."

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 am

NMgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Maxine's report on Cloven's Putrid Presser:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... dy_re.html
Edit: Edited to add:
If federal officials try again to round up his cattle, Bundy said he'll do "whatever it takes" to fight back, starting with a call to the county sheriff "to come and protect me."
Cliven's still too dense to understand that is MY land, OUR land, not HIS land.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 am

Okay, please don't hate me -

There is a part of me that hopes Zinke actually does privatize the land where the Bundy cattle are grazing. There's no way in hell a private corporation would allow such cheap grazing, and there's no way in hell a private corporation would allow 25 years' worth of bills to accumulate. They'd shoot the cattle and put a lien on the Bundy ranch to pay the outstanding fees. The Bundys think Uncle Sam is a tough landlord? They haven't seen anything. It'd almost be worth putting up with privatization just to see the Bundys lose everything.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”