Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II, Pt III & Pt IV

Jerry Mander

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II, Pt III & Pt IV

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:42 pm

A stellar turnout of 7 people at the Lavoy suicide memorial in poot corner this evening:

DC01AEDC-B856-4CE7-AD51-9272CF4A99AE.jpeg
69EB5ADB-7614-444E-BD5A-B0BC09E06F79.jpeg
948F8234-881B-40F1-BD7A-03BF53B768E9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Very respectful to toss their fake Constitution on the ground like that. But then I've seen how they've trashed the flag.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Spoke to Darryl. He’s frustrated and wants his case overturned. He’s down to $37 on his commissary... can we get the auction going soon for him Dana? Let me know how I can help.
Mona’s he’s trying to reach you ..
Working on the living situation for a p3 so hopping back off here ..
Do we have a whambulance emo?

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:56 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:56 pm
Spoke to Darryl. He’s frustrated and wants his case overturned. He’s down to $37 on his commissary... can we get the auction going soon for him Dana? Let me know how I can help.
Mona’s he’s trying to reach you ..
Working on the living situation for a p3 so hopping back off here ..
Do we have a whambulance emo?

Let me know how I can help.
send him money. duh

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Perfect, just what I was too lazy to look for. Edit, typo.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:29 pm

It has come to my attention that there was a mistake made during the interview with William Wagener. I apologize for not catching it. Duane Ehmer was wrongfully found guilty due to corrupt Anna Brown covering up the truth. Withholding information from the jury about the evil actions of the FBI against our people in Malheur. I apologize for missing it. Again Duane Ehmer "DID NOT PLEAD" he was wrongfully convicted due to a judge withholding evidence. I'm so sorry... I should have caught it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:13 pm

"Our people"? Is Jamey hinting at conspiracy?

As for withholding evidence, you guys make your evidence publicly available every day. The real shame is at Malheur they didn't have the proverbial book thrown at 'em.

Why don't you come take over Gettysburg? It's public land, and a takeover will make you even more popular with the masses, I'm sure.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 pm

they don't dare come East of the Mississippi. they know they'll get their asses kicked.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:01 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:13 pm
"Our people"? Is Jamey hinting at conspiracy?

As for withholding evidence, you guys make your evidence publicly available every day. The real shame is at Malheur they didn't have the proverbial book thrown at 'em.

Why don't you come take over Gettysburg? It's public land, and a takeover will make you even more popular with the masses, I'm sure.
RWNJ's have problems when they go to Gettysburg. Remember that white nationalist dude that went there to protect some monument and promptly shot himself in the leg?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:43 am

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:01 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:13 pm
RWNJ's have problems when they go to Gettysburg. Remember that white nationalist dude that went there to protect some monument and promptly shot himself in the leg?
I missed that. This one?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 446142001/
The incident occurred just before 1 p.m. near the General George Meade Equestrian Monument. U.S. Park Police were nearby and able to quickly apply a tourniquet to the man's leg, according to Katie Lawhon, a spokeswoman for Gettysburg National Military Park.
Tyranny!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:47 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:43 am
I missed that. This one?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 446142001/
The incident occurred just before 1 p.m. near the General George Meade Equestrian Monument. U.S. Park Police were nearby and able to quickly apply a tourniquet to the man's leg, according to Katie Lawhon, a spokeswoman for Gettysburg National Military Park.
Tyranny!
Yep, that one.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:12 am

Jason Patrick wants a new trial. The discovery, etc., to which he refers in the motion below is from the Nevada trial.

My PootSpeak is rusty. I have no idea what Jason is attempting to say in this final paragraph.
It was assuredly difficult, if not impossible, for me to know or foresee any of these events. I have worked diligently in many places before to expose, unknown and impossible to foresee, actions of gross misconduct of government. It will always be at the discretion of a Judge and/or Congess to take real actions and do something about these types of things. This is spite of how hard I or anyone else has or will ever at our own grave peril to expose. In this instance a new trial is the right step.

JPatrick Motion for new trial.pdf

The Discovery Motion was written by Andrew Kohlmetz, the cja attorney who represented Patrick in the second Oregon trial. Who pays Kohlmetz for continuing to represent Patrick :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:16 am

Something is going haywire with posting documents. When I look at the preview, all is well. When I click on submit, though, one of the documents disappears and the result is a confusing post. Sorry about the confusion in my posts. :crying:

But anyhoo, here's Patrick's Motion for a New Trial:
JPatrick Motion for new trial.pdf

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:20 am

In other Oregon trials notes, FiniWid has petitioned the Court for the return of a couple of Fini's gunz. Probably she will try to sell them as sacred artifacts for gazillions of Poot dollars. Maybe they are worth more than Ritzcracker's gun (up for auction, with no takers), but I wouldn't count on them for funding your retirement, Jeanette.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:41 am

NMgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:20 am
In other Oregon trials notes, FiniWid has petitioned the Court for the return of a couple of Fini's gunz. Probably she will try to sell them as sacred artifacts for gazillions of Poot dollars. Maybe they are worth more than Ritzcracker's gun (up for auction, with no takers), but I wouldn't count on them for funding your retirement, Jeanette.
Retirement from what? One has to work to retire.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:26 pm

From Krazi Kel’s FB page today:
Ryan Payne denied release
Sentencing is 2/27
Prosecution is asking for 44 months, the judge was clear she can go less or even up to the full 6 year max if she feels he needs more punishment and also that the public need to be deterred from ever participating in such an act as to disobey a federal court order (re: hammonds).
#freeryanpayne
#freethehammonds
#justiceforlavoy
:swoon:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:34 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ne_to.html
A federal judge on Thursday denied Oregon refuge occupier Ryan Payne's release before his Feb. 27 sentencing, saying she lacked confidence that Payne would follow court orders.

U.S. District Judge Anna J. Brown cited Payne's violation in December of her order not to have contact with co-defendants. He visited with Ammon Bundy and Jon Ritzheimer at the Bundy ranch in Nevada after a judge there declared a mistrial in the 2014 Bunkerville standoff case.

"Going to Ammon Bundy's house to celebrate and to the Bundy ranch to celebrate were violations,'' Brown said. "That's the problem here.''

The judge also described Payne's leadership role in organizing militia during the 2016 Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation and his inflammatory statements about working to prevent two Harney County ranchers from surrendering to serve out federal prison sentences. In addition, she noted his intimidating stance with Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward.

"It seems when he's engaged with other people who have this attitude, defiance of federal law, he continues to make bad decisions,'' the judge said

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:08 pm

I hope Payne gets some serious time. He's the worst of the worst. Even members of militias have described him as being dangerous and many of them left Bundy Ranch because they believed Payne was going to create a life threatening situation for himself and others. I'd like to see him get the maximum allowable sentence.

:twoup:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:12 pm

I have worked diligently in many places before to expose, unknown and impossible to foresee, actions of gross misconduct of government.
so then how would one know where to go or what to do in order to work diligently? moos unsatisfied former government military loins don't count.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Lambo and KK report on Payne's court session today. Not listening, but some comments:

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:58 pm

Huh. Earlier I was reading how Judge Brown was obviously a commie. Clearly these people still can't differentiate between the two.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm

The Government responds to Jason Patrick's request for a new trial:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... n2218.html

P.S. In that picture above, why is Kelli wearing a dead skunk around her neck? Is that the new, new fashion statement among Poots?

dunstvangeet

Post by dunstvangeet » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm
P.S. In that picture above, why is Kelli wearing a dead skunk around her neck? Is that the new, new fashion statement among Poots?
Because obviously, she didn't have enough white paint to paint the cat to look like it!

realist

Post by realist » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Jason Patrick sends a long, whiny, full-of-crap letter to Rudy Davis.
Patrick is a great Christian, donchaknow. :roll:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:03 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... -year.html
Federal prosecutors will seek a nearly four-year sentence Thursday for Oregon refuge occupier Jason Patrick, arguing that he was one of the leaders of the 2016 takeover and among the first to arrive armed.

Patrick also has "proved to be difficult to supervise'' while out of custody before and during his trial, prosecutors said.

But Patrick and his standby lawyer say he wasn't an organizer. Though they acknowledge that he was a loud and vocal supporter, posted videos on social media and spoke out at press conferences, he didn't exercise authority over others while occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, they argue.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”