Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Pt III More Poo Cleanup & Pt IV Wiping Out Poot "Klingons" Gary Hunt

Kendra

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Part II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Part III Last Poot Cleanup Lacovara

Post by Kendra » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Dear president Trump, I personally am a newly convicted felon under your administration. My crime, standing up to raise awareness of the grievous, unethical, overbearing, tyrannicaly terroristic treatment of the Hammond family of Oregon, namely Dwight Hammond. Due to my efforts and the efforts of others I realize you are fully aware of this families current situation and yet you have said and done exactly nothing about it. This is what I have come to expect from government and contributes directly to the events that transpired. What are you waiting for? Will you say or do anything for Dwight Hammond? I watch as you you berated the "fake news" as it pertains to you personally. Meanwhile under your administration I've obtained a felony based on "fake charges" fed by "fake news" for the soul purpose only to bring to YOU and YOUR administration's understanding (and anyone else who has ears) the atrocities that happened to the Hammonds. Because of my efforts you are now fully aware. Yet, you've done nothing for them. For this I am sickened. BE DIFFERENT! DO SOMETHING! Do it now. Dwight Hammond should be home with his wife and family.

Trump administration felon,
Jason Patrick
Methinks Jason has a sad!

pipistrelle

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Part II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Part III Last Poot Cleanup Lacovara

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Kendra wrote:
Dear president Trump, I personally am a newly convicted felon under your administration. My crime, standing up to raise awareness of the grievous, unethical, overbearing, tyrannicaly terroristic treatment of the Hammond family of Oregon, namely Dwight Hammond. Due to my efforts and the efforts of others I realize you are fully aware of this families current situation and yet you have said and done exactly nothing about it. This is what I have come to expect from government and contributes directly to the events that transpired. What are you waiting for? Will you say or do anything for Dwight Hammond? I watch as you you berated the "fake news" as it pertains to you personally. Meanwhile under your administration I've obtained a felony based on "fake charges" fed by "fake news" for the soul purpose only to bring to YOU and YOUR administration's understanding (and anyone else who has ears) the atrocities that happened to the Hammonds. Because of my efforts you are now fully aware. Yet, you've done nothing for them. For this I am sickened. BE DIFFERENT! DO SOMETHING! Do it now. Dwight Hammond should be home with his wife and family.

Jason Patrick
His love for a perfect stranger is touching. And so is his 4th grade spelling.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Kendra wrote:

Jason Patrick
still using the hammonds as human shields = always funny.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Whip wrote:
Kendra wrote:

Jason Patrick
still using the hammonds as human shields = always funny.
Since he is a newly convicted felon, mebbe he should ask 45 for a job in his mis-administration. My other thought is that none of them have nearly enough money for 45 even to piss on them.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 pm

So in short, Convicted Trump Administration Felon Jason Patrick is
  1. A convicted felon.
  2. Guilty of only raising awareness for the Hammonds even though he participated in an armed occupation.
  3. Is super awesome and effective about raising awareness about the Hammonds even though now he's ended up a convicted felon.
  4. President Trump of course is very much aware of these completely peaceful and legal attempts to petition for redress of grievances and the total unlawful nature of these prosecutions.
  5. But for some strange reason President Trump appears to not care at all about Convicted Trump Administration Felon Jason Patrick or his grievances.
  6. So Jason has decided that the best way to change President Trump's mind is to whine about how butthurt he is on a Facebook post that President Trump will likely never see.
Hmmm... yeah this continues to be as well thought out as it was in the beginning.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Hektor wrote:So in short, Convicted Trump Administration Felon Jason Patrick is
  1. A convicted felon.
  2. Guilty of only raising awareness for the Hammonds even though he participated in an armed occupation.
  3. Is super awesome and effective about raising awareness about the Hammonds even though now he's ended up a convicted felon.
  4. President Trump of course is very much aware of these completely peaceful and legal attempts to petition for redress of grievances and the total unlawful nature of these prosecutions.
  5. But for some strange reason President Trump appears to not care at all about Convicted Trump Administration Felon Jason Patrick or his grievances.
  6. So Jason has decided that the best way to change President Trump's mind is to whine about how butthurt he is on a Facebook post that President Trump will likely never see.
Hmmm... yeah this continues to be as well thought out as it was in the beginning.
I think you summed it up perfectly. :thumbs:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:33 am

Kendra wrote:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
They sure cite God a lot for being folks who live among the most ungodly lives I've seen. God loves gun-toting petty criminals.

Kind of telling they don't get too worked up over folks sentenced to life/death row who are being exonerated by new evidence, DNA, etc. People who didn't commit a crime and have suffered at length unjustly.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:48 am

Maxine Bernstein‏Verified account @maxoregonian 17h17 hours ago

Judge Brown asked #oregonstandoff defs. if they want to be in court to hear her misdemeanor verdicts; several said yes; hrg date not set yet
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

jmj

Post by jmj » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 am

Sorry for being lazy, but can somebody remind me whether all of the defendants (including the first group) are facing these misdemeanor charges, or is it only the second group?

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 am

It is only for this second group.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:27 am

Show time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 am

Kendra wrote:Show time!
I wonder why Patrick's been singled out.

I can't imagine how she could come to a verdict other than guilty as sin, but we'll see . . .

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:05 am

I will be on pins and needles for this one. Will Patrick show? Will he sass the judge some more?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 am

I think she's about to hook him up with his own special ankle bracelet.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:14 am

RVInit wrote:I think she's about to hook him up with his own special ankle bracelet.
More grifting in the future then, to pay for it. I don't think he has a job. Lord knows how he pays for all those ciggs he puffs on.

Slightly OT, but Moe $$ is having problems getting into her 'public' FB account.
What in the heck? Trying to log back into my public account (been on 3 times today) and got this message. Tried it 2xs only.
FB be tripping.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:15 am

RVInit wrote:I think she's about to hook him up with his own special ankle bracelet.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:44 pm

But, Roxsanna, wouldn't telephone calls directly to the judge be a better idea?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:But, Roxsanna, wouldn't telephone calls directly to the judge be a better idea?
Maybe the poots figured out phone spamming a judge's office is a bad idea?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:But, Roxsanna, wouldn't telephone calls directly to the judge be a better idea?
Oh, come on, poots learn from past mistakes, in what universe?????? Now we're talking real science fiction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Oh, come on, poots learn from past mistakes, in what universe?????? Now we're talking real science fiction.
Silly me for wishful thinking.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Cyberpunk, ackshully. At least from the poots' perspective. (A near future dystopia is a requisite.)

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:31 pm

He's back...looking for character references, I gather?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Do they not get that solicited character references from people you've never met in your life count for squat, oops, forgot who I was talking about, of course they don't, I mean whats a few lies among total strangers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”