Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Pt III More Poo Cleanup & Pt IV Wiping Out Poot "Klingons" Gary Hunt

Animal Mother

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Part II - Split Verdicts - But Got Some Guiltys

Post by Animal Mother » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Maybenaut wrote:I've lost track - are there any Oregon defendants left who have not yet been tried or pled guilty?
No, just sentencing is left. Plus the verdicts for the bench trial on the misdemeanors.

Animal Mother

Post by Animal Mother » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Animal Mother wrote:
Maybenaut wrote:I've lost track - are there any Oregon defendants left who have not yet been tried or pled guilty?
No, just sentencing is left. Plus the verdicts for the bench trial on the misdemeanors.
Plus Gary Hunt did not appear today to show cause. And the aftermath of the Mumford incident in court.

But otherwise, I think the main trials are done or people have pleaded.

Burn'em Down

Post by Burn'em Down » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:11 pm

No that should be everyone. 1 dead, 18 pleas or guilties and 7 travesties of justice I think is the total.

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Felony convictions Yeah Booooooiiii :boxing: Better outcome than last go round.

Can anyone else be charged in this case? Not thinking of anyone in particular, just everyone that hasn't been charged prior.
"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Mary Quite Contrary wrote:Felony convictions Yeah Booooooiiii :boxing: Better outcome than last go round.

Can anyone else be charged in this case? Not thinking of anyone in particular, just everyone that hasn't been charged prior.

I'm still hoping they go after Ammon for perjury, and they could always retry Ryan for theft of govt property.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 pm

maydijo wrote:
Mary Quite Contrary wrote:Felony convictions Yeah Booooooiiii :boxing: Better outcome than last go round.

I'm still hoping they go after Ammon for perjury, and they could always retry Ryan for theft of govt property.
That is an interesting thought.

Are you referring to the fact that he gave contradictory testimony in the two trials (e.g. the alleged "spontaneity" of the events)?

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
maydijo wrote:

That is an interesting thought.

Are you referring to the fact that he gave contradictory testimony in the two trials (e.g. the alleged "spontaneity" of the events)?
Yes - his earlier testimony contradicted.his testimony from this trial. At the first trial he said the idea for the takeover came up for the first time on Jan 2 at the back of a pizza place, this trial he confirmed the meeting on 29 December. Unless there is a very careful parsing of his testimony that I am missing, which is entirely possible since IANAL, it seems like perjury to me.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:24 pm

For a lie to be perjury, it must be "material," i.e., important. I'm not sufficiently versed in the timeline to know if this difference is important. But I could envision facts where it could be very relevant to when the conspiracy was formed.

And the interesting twist is that no one is bound to the first jury's spin about how they viewed the case.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:19 am

bob wrote:For a lie to be perjury, it must be "material," i.e., important. I'm not sufficiently versed in the timeline to know if this difference is important. But I could envision facts where it could be very relevant to when the conspiracy was formed.

And the interesting twist is that no one is bound to the first jury's spin about how they viewed the case.
I'm not sure how they viewed the case. All I got out of what was said afterwards was (1) Prosecutors were arrogant, talked down to them, yet at the same time didn't give them enough lines to connect the dots, (2) they connected better with Mumford, the guy who was so abusive and disrespectful of their time, and (3) they knew Ammon was lying his head off. This is the jury that didn't convict Mendenbach of stealing the truck, which was of all the charges the most tangible and easily proven. They were tampered with by Juror #4 and by the "patriots." Bigly/big league.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:23 am

bob wrote:For a lie to be perjury, it must be "material," i.e., important. I'm not sufficiently versed in the timeline to know if this difference is important. But I could envision facts where it could be very relevant to when the conspiracy was formed.
The change in testimony made it more conspiracy sounding to a layman just in time for someone who wasn't Ammon to get convicted. The "patriots" aren't savvy enough to see that Ammon threw his co-conspirators under the bus.

I wish Ritz and the Andersons hadn't pled out. Would love to have seen them on the stand.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:49 am

Ain't that the beauty? "Material" in which case? Either of them! So the prosecutors get to take their pick. They've made bad decisions in the past, so I'm not holding out hope they'll pick right now.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:54 am

What might Patrick be talking about here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:37 am

a run of long overdue incarcerations?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Whip wrote:a run of long overdue incarcerations?
We can only hope. I wonder if there will be mischief making in the next two months before sentencing time.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Kendra wrote:
Whip wrote:a run of long overdue incarcerations?
We can only hope. I wonder if there will be mischief making in the next two months before sentencing time.
Let's hope so.

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:08 pm

I will admit that when the 15 second headline announcement was made over the airwaves yesterday, as I was as the traffic light just next to my office parking lot, on my way to come home, I let out a loud whoop that had the people in two nearby cars, and a couple of pedestrians, eyeing me funny.

Not being a poot, I did not immediately claim Stand Your Ground and kill them. Because, you know, not all Florida men are Florida Man. :)
"With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me, it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable." - Sir Alec Guinness, as Prince Feisal, Lawrence of Arabia

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Animal Mother wrote:
:fingerwag: Not so fast! From JJ's timeline on Twitter:

"@jjmacnab

You #oregonstandoff reporters, you're not done yet. You still have Tom Lacovara's criminal case (felon with firearm.)

Tom is an alt-media personality similar to Blaine Cooper and Pete Santilli. Here's his indictment: http://www.seditionists.com/lacovara1.pdf

His prior criminal record in FL includes grand theft, cocaine, and dealing in stolen property.

He was indicted in the Oregon case on 09/21/16, arrested on 12/7/2016 and is being held in custody pending trial."

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Lacovara is on the right. The gentleman on the left remains unidentified.
C6rUAjhUwAEb_fy.jpg-large.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:01 am

NMgirl wrote:Lacovara is on the right. The gentleman on the left remains unidentified.

C6rUAjhUwAEb_fy.jpg-large.jpeg
So the sign in the back appears to say "men and woman sleeping." Am I bad that the first thing that pops to mind is SRB in bed with more than one man?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:46 am

Simultaneously or seriatim?

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Simultaneously or seriatim?
As if it mattered.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:25 pm

If the Feds want to pick off the MNWR Poots quietly, one by one, on whatever charges might apply to each individual Poot, that would be satisfactory. Lacovaro flew under the mainstream press radar, with nary a mention in the Oregonian that I could find. He is well known in Pootlandia, so it will be interesting to see if he gets the usual Poot Corner support group, inside and outside the courthouse. A large cohort of Poots--Neil Wampler, father-slayer, John Lamb, who has abandoned his spouse and 13 children, KKelli, Lee Robbins, among many others--appears to have nothing to do all the live-long day except protest (and grift) at Mark O. Hatfield.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:30 pm

NMgirl wrote:If the Feds want to pick off the MNWR Poots quietly, one by one, on whatever charges might apply to each individual Poot, that would be satisfactory. Lacovaro flew under the mainstream press radar, with nary a mention in the Oregonian that I could find. He is well known in Pootlandia, so it will be interesting to see if he gets the usual Poot Corner support group, inside and outside the courthouse. A large cohort of Poots--Neil Wampler, father-slayer, John Lamb, who has abandoned his spouse and 13 children, KKelli, Lee Robbins, among many others--appears to have nothing to do all the live-long day except protest (and grift) at Mark O. Hatfield.
Hi, NM Girl! Filly from OLive here. I read almost every article and never saw his name. The Poot Corner numbers will tell how much anyone else know him.
“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
The Poot Corner numbers will tell how much anyone else know him.
Lacovara was at Bundy Ranch as well as MNWR and published a number of videos/interviews during that standoff.
Off Topic
Lacovara is off-topic for this trial thread, but where else to place him? He probably doesn't deserve a topic just for his little self.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:36 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
The Poot Corner numbers will tell how much anyone else know him.
Lacovara was at Bundy Ranch as well as MNWR and published a number of videos/interviews during that standoff.
Off Topic
Lacovara is off-topic for this trial thread, but where else to place him? He probably doesn't deserve a topic just for his little self.
Topic/Thread title changed to reflect last Poot Standing in Oregon - He doesn't deserve his own topic. So...amended thread title to include his flea bitten ass as Part III of the Great Oregon Pootoff.
Fire Away...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”