Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Pt III More Poo Cleanup & Pt IV Wiping Out Poot "Klingons" Gary Hunt

NMgirl

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Part II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Part III Last Poot Cleanup Lacovara

Post #401 by NMgirl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Do they not get that solicited character references from people you've never met in your life count for squat, oops, forgot who I was talking about, of course they don't, I mean whats a few lies among total strangers.

What kind of character reference? I was in the courtroom when Jason Patrick was on trial (and twice I even sat close to him in the first trial) and I feel I am more than qualified to write a little something about his character.

Maybe start with the felony charge he is facing in Georgia? I'll append some great photos of Jason, too, shooting up MWNR. And how about some of those charming Facebook postings? Will that work for you, Jason?

Hektor

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Part II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Part III Last Poot Cleanup Lacovara

Post #402 by Hektor » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Andrew Kohlmetz,
C/O Jason Patrick
741 SW Lincoln St, Portland OR, 97201

Dear Honorable Corrupt Federal Judge,

I've never met Trump Administration Convicted Felon Jason Patrick but I can assure you he is a kind and decent man, a patriot, and the kind of guy who stands up to perceived injustice by participating in an armed occupation that clearly was simply a peaceful protest. If you kindly would recognize that letting him off scot-free would be interpreted by both him and his tens of Facebook followers as a blank check to continue his freedomously armed occupations/peaceful protests, we kindly will merely continue to refer to you as a tyrannical Fed and not attempt to pursue his fee schedule,

Sincerely,

Hektor:-of the family of Hektor © 2017 All Rights Reserved
Kind Patriot, Lover of Puppies and Kittens and Totally not a nut.

Notorial Dissent

Post #403 by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:39 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:Do they not get that solicited character references from people you've never met in your life count for squat, oops, forgot who I was talking about, of course they don't, I mean whats a few lies among total strangers.

What kind of character reference? I was in the courtroom when Jason Patrick was on trial (and twice I even sat close to him in the first trial) and I feel I am more than qualified to write a little something about his character.

Maybe start with the felony charge he is facing in Georgia? I'll append some great photos of Jason, too, shooting up MWNR. And how about some of those charming Facebook postings? Will that work for you, Jason?

I think it would certainly be a more honest reference than the ones he is likely to get from other sources, but somehow don't think it is exact;y what he was looking for. :point: Just sayin'.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

pipistrelle

Post #404 by pipistrelle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:41 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
NMgirl wrote:

I think it would certainly be a more honest reference than the ones he is likely to get from other sources, but somehow don't think it is exact;y what he was looking for. :point: Just sayin'.

How could you stand the stench?

Kendra

Post #405 by Kendra » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Jason Patrick confirms the talk of the ankle bracelet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post #406 by Northland10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Jason quoting Dwight Hammond wrote:When's one only tool is a hammer.

You go to the damn hardware store you knob.

Jason confirms his only response to anybody about anything is to be an obnoxious ass.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post #407 by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:58 am

Northland10 wrote:
Jason quoting Dwight Hammond wrote:When's one only tool is a hammer.

You go to the damn hardware store you knob.

Jason confirms his only response to anybody about anything is to be an obnoxious ass.

One has to go with the talents and abilities one has, even if they are scant.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Kendra

Post #408 by Kendra » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:32 pm

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian?lang=en

Updates from Maxine on today's events. Sounds like Patrick had a tantrum.

NMgirl

Post #409 by NMgirl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Now isn't this a pretty picture? :-D

C7elJUpVAAEYQGU.jpg-large.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NMgirl

Post #411 by NMgirl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Kendra wrote:And in red!

Jason Patrick refused to wear a gps ankle bracelet, claimed he would prefer to go to jail, so that is where he went. Translation from Pootspeak: I am homeless because my friends and relations have kicked me out, I don't have a red cent for food, and I have the emotional development level of a three-year-old, so nah-nah, Judge Sucky Brown.

Gonna miss :smoking: . That man can smoke.

Kendra

Post #412 by Kendra » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 pm

NMgirl wrote:

Jason Patrick refused to wear a gps ankle bracelet, claimed he would prefer to go to jail, so that is where he went. Translation from Pootspeak: I am homeless because my friends and relations have kicked me out, I don't have a red cent for food, and I have the emotional development level of a three-year-old, so nah-nah, Judge Sucky Brown.

No lie. Any poot-rage yet on FB? Times like this I miss Kelli with an i.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

pipistrelle

Post #413 by pipistrelle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:09 pm

NMgirl wrote:

There's serious flooding in Burns, which he loves so very, very much. I came here to volunteer him to do some much-needed sandbagging.

pipistrelle

Post #414 by pipistrelle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:10 pm

NMgirl wrote:

He looked pretty obese in some recent photos.

NMgirl

Post #415 by NMgirl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Kendra wrote:
NMgirl wrote: :snippity:

Hidden Content

According to John Lamb, Kel--that's her new nom de Poot--was at the Oregon courthouse today to support her felonious Poot pals. No doubt she'll be reporting in. For those not on Facebook, a link would be appreciated. :prettyplease:

Kendra

Post #416 by Kendra » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Hidden Content

Kendra

Post #418 by Kendra » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:http://archive.is/yrD2n

There is a vid, but it does not open in the archive.

Thanks for the archive. She has a SAD! over the verdicts today.

Burn'em Down

Post #420 by Burn'em Down » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Kendra wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:http://archive.is/yrD2n

There is a vid, but it does not open in the archive.

Thanks for the archive. She has a SAD! over the verdicts today.

https://youtu.be/0JarsY_nrR4
A little better version or at least more appropriate. :o

ZekeB

Post #421 by ZekeB » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Any time sentenced to the hoosegow and it won't be wrapped up. No doubt appeals would follow.

SparklyFlitter
Occupation: Mom to a fourteen year old "future lawyer", substitute teacher & former Silicon Valley Shark

Post #422 by SparklyFlitter » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:42 am

Kendra wrote:
NMgirl wrote:

Hidden Content

Kelli with an i is now back on FB, posting on "Kel Stewart"...

Kendra

Post #423 by Kendra » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Hidden Content

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post #424 by Flatpointhigh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:22 pm

I miss the Goats

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Kendra

Post #425 by Kendra » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:03 am

Kel seems to have made her FB page friends only?

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”