Bundy related gossip and discussion

Jeffrey

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Jeffrey »

I’m going on a limb here and guessing that death isn’t covered by patient confidentiality.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:19 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:11 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:04 pm So we can infer that the surgery they tried to prevent went well.
No. KK doesn’t know if she’s alive or dead. And no one will tell her.
HIPAA
I know that and you know that but . . .
Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

For Kaylee's sake, I hope the surgery will lead to a long and happy life.
Strictly a side benefit will be the disappointment suffered by narcissistic out-of-state poots.
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

I seriously hope the case workers sue Krazi Kelli for this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

1. who is with her children?
2. Why does her husband let her romp around with beard man?
3. Why doesn't beard man get a real job and pay back his hospital bills?
poplove

Post by poplove »

Image x3
Curmudgeon

Kylee Dixon

Post by Curmudgeon »

13-year-old Kylee Dixon seems to be doing fine, but OLive doesn't give the imported, narcissistic poots the satisfaction of mentioning them.

https://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascou ... -says.html
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

LOL @ stupid Lambo's sex trafficking sign
Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 2.13.37 PM copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I think trafficking relates to foster care.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kylee has been freed — from a cancerous tumor.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:34 pm I think trafficking relates to foster care.
Oh definitely, but throwing in the Sex Trafficking angle is out there even for (at least the core members) this crowd and is the first time I've seen it mentioned during this case. Organized trafficking with Childrens Services catering to pedos is Louie Arthur Myers-level crazy and beyond what I think even many of this nutty Moms supporters would believe.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

KK (posting as Ammo) threatens a STAND for the Kylee stuff.
Ammon Bundy
1 hr ·
It has now been 6 days since Kylee's mother has seen or heard anything about Kylee. The DHS agent Martin McMahon in charge of her case has expressed to his inside circles that he is committed to keep Kylee away from her mother. This has become very personal to him. The doctor that started this entire ordeal, Jafri Mubeen, has moved on to another child and family. If he does not get his way, he calls CPS and they take the child from the parents and force whatever Mubeen says upon the child. Judge Heather Karabeika endorses the entire act, including the separating and everyone in the system uses her as the excuse to keep the child away from their family. Kylee wants to go home and misses her mother. Not sure what more to do. I know we have to do more if Kylee is not returned to her mother soon. It may be time to organize and go to Oregon. If this happened to one of my children, I would pray others would come to help me!
► Show Spoiler
Edit: Spoiler seims broken
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

So, they have not seen or heard anything about the child, but Ammon still claims she misses her mother and wants to come home. She may well feel that way but how would Ammon and the gang know?
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Northland10 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:34 am So, they have not seen or heard anything about the child, but Ammon still claims she misses her mother and wants to come home. She may well feel that way but how would Ammon and the gang know?
Bundy speak truth? You jest!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The ordeal of removing cancer.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Here's the poot's sick culture of victimhood in action yet again.

It's one thing to argue whether the rights of a child to medical treatment outweigh parental rights. . .but there is no call for all this crap where the CPS workers get called kidnappers and the doctors get called sexual perverts. The poot culture's race to make their stores as awful as possible have resulted in tales which are complete lies.

These poots have been at it so long that events like these turn into liars contests in which they try to make everything the authorities do into a crime and then the next poot tries to make it into a worse crime. To me it sounds like 3rd graders making up stories in an attempt to run down their teacher who just pinned their ears back for not doing their homework. . . ."Everyone knows Mrs. Johnson kills cats and uses the guts for magic potions she uses on her kids." . . ."She puts them in our milk, too"

The poot subculture has difficulty saying simple truths such as "The child is out of surgery, is doing well, and her mom has been informed about the results.".

I think the poot subculture has insulated itself from anyone who might correct them, be it the media, a gov't spokesperson or an average citizen.
Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

arayder wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:38 am I think the poot subculture has insulated itself from anyone who might correct them, be it the media, a gov't spokesperson or an average citizen.
I put it down to narcissism. If they were gainfully employed, law-abiding folks, nobody would pay attention to them.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

hmm

KK the 3rd in the truple with Lambo and Ammo has posted personal info of the CPS worker-she is trying to out moo moe

Kelli Stewart is with James Freeman and 7 others.
1 hr ·

Who says you can’t camp in January???
Join us! The tents have arrived!
Pizzas will be delivered soon. Spread the word!!!
315 Beavercreek Rd Oregon city Oregon
DHS human trafficking office....
See More

Write a comment...

Kelli Stewart
17 hrs ·

Why yes, yes we do! Martin, you're 62 years old and have raised 3 successful kids and child trafficked thousands, it's time to hang up your hat and call it quits and enjoy a sinless life with your beloved Claudia! Repent and live in peace and walk away from organized crime!!!
Join us at 315 Beavercreak Rd Oregon City OR. Every day until Kylee and Christian are reunited.
#kyleesfight
#whereskylee ...
See More

John Lamb
Follow
18 hrs

Randi Ranae Can anyone tell me name of Martin’s oldest child? And if male or female. Thanks

Kelli Stewart is with Krissy Gale Dixon and 3 others.
Yesterday at 3:00 PM ·

Attention Kylee's Keepers!
We're getting requests to do some 24 hour camp outs at the Oregon City DHS and also on the public sidewalks in Martin McMahon's neighborhood. Sunlight is the best disinfectant and if these case workers want to hold the position of destroying families for financial gain, we will do our part to expose them to the world.
Kylee's other worker is Mary Kolias.
971-673-7200 press # for the emp. directory, then 565427# and ask her: "Where is Kylee?"...
See More
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Report post-

Terrorism
Hate Speech
False news

??? All of them?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

IMO posts with names should be hidden or redacted.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I refuse to believe that there isn't a law somewhere that can be used to put these guys in jail for all the trouble they're causing.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 am I refuse to believe that there isn't a law somewhere that can be used to put these guys in jail for all the trouble they're causing.
There probably are but I've found that law enforcement et al does not not have the bandwidth to deal with minor crimes unless they are persistent or step up, e.g., become violent. (One burglary gets a report for insurance purposes. A dozen in the neighborhood, especially a tony one, may get more of an investigation.)

Where the Bundy cult may be crossing a line here is the doxxing and the harassing people near their homes. And the possibility that one of them, Soper, is carrying. Much as I would like to see KK Inside a cell until her husband bails her out, however, I don't think it's going to happen.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I dunno about y'all but I don't think the "protestors" thought through how this sign could be interpreted:
Kylee's body. Kylee's choise.[sic]
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Scir Reeve
@scirreeve
Poots heading over to the neighborhood where they think the DHS worker lives. They are disgusting. #oregonstandoff
11:40 AM · Jan 25, 2020·Twitter Web App

Libtard Jesus, they took me out!
@LibtardJesus1
·
25m
Replying to
@scirreeve
I hope LE has been notified. These people are dangerous.

Scir Reeve
@scirreeve
·
14m
Sounds like it will be this afternoon. They are back at DHS this morning and the property owner is posting no trespassing signs or something.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Whip

Post by Whip »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:09 pm Good to see Lamb standing around better than I can.
And surely it's making him the money needed to pay down those hospital bills and replace the guy's truck he demolished.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”