Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:10 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 pm
Kendra wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:30 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:48 pm

I thought she had dumped the "Finch" and hooked up with the latest baby's father.
I haven't looked at her page in a long time.
Don't bother looking at her page - she is getting remarried in Aug. at Steve and Jeanette's house. I think she still uses Finch cuz of the kids but that will probably change to "Huntley" in Aug. Spencer has already remarried.
I thought she had already married the new guy who was on again, off again. I misunderstood. He looked a prize.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:02 pm
Such drama, but how hard is it to learn when to use apostrophes and when not to use them? Sigh...
just don't bring that up on Mondays please. k? thanx!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:38 am

Kendra wrote:
Such drama, but how hard is it to learn when to use apostrophes and when not to use them? Sigh...
Its difficult to put an apostrophe in it's place, especially Monday's, the weeks first work day.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:23 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:38 am
Kendra wrote:
Its difficult to put an apostrophe in it's place, especially Monday's, the weeks first work day.
Your rite. Their always going too struggle with apostophe's and the principals of grammer and punchuation and speling, there much to difficult for poot's brains.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 pm

:lol:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Other prisoners don't like Claud the fraud much.
Convicted real estate fraudster Rick Koerber has been threatened in jail, and now his attorneys want another delay
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/12/ ... al-estate/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:46 pm
Other prisoners don't like Claud the fraud much.
Convicted real estate fraudster Rick Koerber has been threatened in jail, and now his attorneys want another delay
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/12/ ... al-estate/
But Ammon/KK said he only had 1/3 of a pencil and napkin the prepare.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:23 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:38 am
Kendra wrote:
Your rite. Their always going too struggle with apostophe's and the principals of grammer and punchuation and speling, there much to difficult for poot's brains.
I have Grammarly running in Chrome on my laptop. When I typed the above, it gave a single error message.... WTF.

When you type in PootSpeak™ it just sobs and shuts down.

Icehole

Post by Icehole » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 pm

Azastan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:05 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:42 am
Azastan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:17 am

Fundraiser for him, with (probably mostly) donated stuff.
The flyer says that Lamb gas been "unable to work" for the past year. Makes a change from unwilling to work, which is the usual poot way.

And apparently they expect "the responsible party" to pay Lamb's hospital bills. That would be Lamb, because he was the manufacturer of his own misfortune. It's the poot way: never take personal responsibility for your own failings and misdeeds.
Grifting is a great way to live!

Wait what. Valid Drivers license !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please present a valid drivers license or state ID to obtain a buyer’s number.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Icehole wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 pm

Wait what. Valid Drivers license !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please present a valid drivers license or state ID to obtain a buyer’s number.
Can you imagine the outcry if vehicle insurance was required too?

Also, how many felons will be purchasing firearms from this auction?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:10 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 pm
Kendra wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:30 pm

I haven't looked at her page in a long time.
Don't bother looking at her page - she is getting remarried in Aug. at Steve and Jeanette's house. I think she still uses Finch cuz of the kids but that will probably change to "Huntley" in Aug. Spencer has already remarried.
I thought she had already married the new guy who was on again, off again. I misunderstood. He looked a prize.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:35 am

He looks like he wants to bite the head off a chicken. Must be true love.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:37 am

boots wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:35 am
He looks like he wants to bite the head off a chicken. Must be true love.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:02 am

Rebekah has poot splained before about Lambo (and her, and their kids) having DLs. Said one can get DL in MT without SSN - said they showed a family Bible. I have no idea if true. Lambo likes to pretend he doesn't have DL or register his vehicles but he is a liar.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:53 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:02 am
Rebekah has poot splained before about Lambo (and her, and their kids) having DLs. Said one can get DL in MT without SSN - said they showed a family Bible. I have no idea if true. Lambo likes to pretend he doesn't have DL or register his vehicles but he is a liar.
I'm not seeing anything that shows a Montana driver's license can be obtained without a SSN. In fact, the wording on their website strongly suggests that an application without a SSN would be denied.

Verification of Social Security Number

MVD uses the Social Security Online Verification (SSOLV) system to verify an individual’s social security number during the license and identification card issuance process.
https://dojmt.gov/driving/required-docs/#auth-presence

Perhaps a family bible was sufficient eons ago, but not any more.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:53 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:02 am
That's not true now, but they might have gotten away with that in the past. And it might be that they aren't required to provide a SSN for license renewals.

However, if you review the IRS form for the religious exemption from paying Social Security taxes, it still requires the applicant to have and provide a SSN. They won't pay into the system, but they need to have the number to be identified and tracked as being exempt. And technically, if you've filed to exempt yourself from Social Security using the religious exemption, you are prohibited from receiving government assistance.

It appears that if you opt to receive assistance, you are expected to notify the IRS that your religious exemption is no longer in effect. I have no idea if they track that.

At any rate, it means that yeah, Lambo could have (and probably did) get Medicaid to pick up the bulk of his medical bills from his crash. And that he most likely does have a SSN, along with the rest of his family, since the religious exemption form requires it (and tells applicants who haven't got it, to first apply to get their SS number).
I've heard this bull before.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:20 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:21 pm
When you type in PootSpeak™ it just sobs and shuts down.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:51 am

Kenny finally succeeded in getting a ticket for his pretend license plates.
Kenneth W Medenbach
10 hrs ·
Well, Saturday morning about 5 am, on my way to Burns, OR. I got pulled over by a Deschutes County Sheriff's Deputy just north of LaPine. He asked about my State of Jefferson plates. I told him about Article 1, Section 1 of the Oregon Constitution and that l, along with others in Deschutes County have formed a social compact to separate from the State of Oregon and that l chose to use State of Jefferson license plates to start my separation and that I wanted to take it to court.
The officer said it was the first time he handed out a ticket to someone who wanted a ticket.
My court date is July 10, 2019 at 8:30 am in Deschutes County Court, Bend.
I'm looking forward to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 pm

posting for the comments <EDITED my post to show complete comments instead of "show more" :blackeye: >
Brand Thornton
15 hrs ·
Declaring war upon the citizens of Nevada.

AMMOLAND.COM
Nevada: Gov. Sisolak Signs Anti-Gun Bill
Ignoring the constitutional rights of law-abiding Nevadans, on June 14th, Governor Steve Sisolak signed omnibus anti-gun Assembly Bill 291 into law.
https://www.ammoland.com/2019/06/nevada ... z5r0jhHft6
► Show Spoiler
Ralph E Berkeypile Jr So what is anyone going to do to get charges of perjury filed for violation of oath? Answer...nothing.
14h

Brand Thornton Ralph E Berkeypile Jr we are in the process of putting together those things. We are trying to get a common law grand jury to help. Aslo in your estimation is it better to file in state or federal court or even both?
14h

Ralph E Berkeypile Jr Brand Thornton If that's true, then every grand jury in the state must be approached to present charges and intense pressure placed on local DA's to prevent interference.I can't believe that you actually said common law grand jury, though. Forget about that. Nothing more useless can be considered. Try to find out who proposed that phenomenal waste of time and effort. you might have a mole.
13h

Brand Thornton Ralph E Berkeypile Jr thank you.
13h

Ralph E Berkeypile Jr Present, not file, in state grand juries. Federal grand juries are totally compromised. Also, remember to conduct maximum security protocols for these meetings. Everyone brings pad and pen and says not a word while actual planning is taking place and no emails, messages, or phone calls concerning plans. you ARE being listened to. No point in giving any of the bad guys a heads up.
13h · Edited

Ralph E Berkeypile Jr To be honest, I believe that you have a better chance of winning a game of pickup sticks with your butt cheeks than finding even a state grand jury that isn't totally controlled by the deep state.
13h

Ralph E Berkeypile Jr If I may make further suggestions,.... Our supposed servants are in open and armed rebellion against our government. If you all are serious about this, then you should hit these perjurious politicians, LEO's, and bureaucrats from every direction with a full-spectrum counterattack. Present to grand juries and file with justices of the peace. You may also seek orders from justices of the peace to stop DA's and sheriffs from barring access to the grand juries, (which is clear felony obstruction of justice, by the way) and prepare to file charges against any local DA, sheriff, or judge who uses their power of office to stop the grand jury from indicting. (obstruction of justice, jury tampering, conspiracy to commit)
13h

Ralph E Berkeypile Jr Your computers, data pads, and phones are all compromised. There's a reason why the feds require that all electronics are built to allow frequency interference, even harmful frequency interference. It's so that your electronics can be remotely accessed and read, either by direct electrical wires in your building or by signal. I don't know what's the effective signal range. Assume an interception range of at least several city blocks, but it's probably more. In other words, they can read the contents of your computers and such at any time they so desire and completely without a trace. Just a heads up. Keep this in mind while you're all planning.
13h

Darrell Wayne Kirk Pendergrass
10h

Kirk Pendergrass was tagged in that comment. He is in charge or part of a group of 3 guys that post videos about the law (whatever)
A couple of us have mentioned him here. Do a Fogbow search for the posts if you want more.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:42 pm

I've looked at "Kirk's Law Corner" before. He is a loon and I've seen several poots quote his stupid shit.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:57 am

Speaking of Kirk Pendergrass... Here is the most recent post I can see on Joshua Martinez's page:
Kirk Pendergrass shared a memory — with Sean Anderson and 40 others.
June 12 at 6:13 AM ·
2 Years Ago
See Your Memories

Robert Jones is with Sean Anderson and 41 others.
June 12, 2017 ·
this actually started out as a comment on another post asking about what we thought hell was. It kind of transformed from there...lol.. I added more to it and how I see at least my point of view, maybe it can help to create Unity to an extentx

<snip - I did't bother to read the long post - blah blah blah - posting mainly for the KIRK connection>
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:45 am

No point in giving any of the bad guys a heads up.
. . . by posting publicly on Facebook.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:56 pm

The latest spin from Ammon/KK about Rick ‘Ponzi’ Koerber.

:violin: :violin: :crying: :crying:
Ammon Bundy
Update on Rick Koerber Franklin’s incarceration;

Rick is still alive in the Weber County Jail. In places like that being alive is about all you can ask for. He has had very little contact with his attorneys and really has no practical way to prepare for his appeal, release hearing or sentencing.

Just a few days before Rick was jailed the prosecutor admitted that they may have exaggerated in the sentencing recommendation. The prosecutors admitted this because Rick presented proof to the judge that they had misrepresented much of what was presented in the sentencing recommendation. After review of the evidence from Rick the judge granted a hearing to look at the exaggeration of the prosecutors and to give Rick a chance to rebut what the prosecutors had written. The prosecutors were red faced and clearly upset about the judge granting the hearing. Rick was very confident that he had all the evidence needed to prove the prosecutors had once again lied and made up events to further punish him. Then...a few days later the presiding judge when on vacation to Greece for three months and Judge Warner was put in place over Rick’s case. The prosecutors swiftly once again made up a ridiculous accusation about a filing attorney, Morgan Philpot, made in an Oregon court trying to help a ranching family in Harney County (same county the Hammonds live in). The prosecutors said that the dates on the filing were incorrect. Mind you that Rick is a legal assistant for Morgan not an attorney. Somehow, Judge Warner, who has great contempt for Rick, accused him of filing the dates wrong intentionally to deceive. Remember Rick is the legal assistant, not the attorney. They throw Rick in jail and guess what?...now he has little to no practical access to the evidence he needs to show the judge that the prosecutors misrepresented the truth in the sentencing recommendation. And Judge Warner, the judge that has caused Rick so much pain over a decade is the very man that decides if Rick stays in jail or not. Very convenient for both the prosecutors and Judge Warner. Rick has asked to put off the sentencing hearing and hopes the previous judge will return from Greece and clear this mess up. But it looks like he will be in jail for a few more months.

Jewel has said that Rick has found much strength in the post cards that have been sent to him Please keep sending them. It is very difficult to be in those places day after day. Your love through post cards, give much hope and strength to endure. The address is below:

Send PRE STAMPED postcards (no sticker stamps) to Rick here:
Weber County Jail
Inmate: Claud Roderick Koerber
PO Box 14000
Ogden, UT 84412

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:04 pm

The Prophet speaks:

:violin: :violin:

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Note to KK: Nobody likes a white collar criminal or a convicted con artist. And Koerber’s a convicted con artist.

This is why there were no ‘Jericho marches’ for Bernie Madoff. Or Michael Milken.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”