Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:14 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:08 pm
Did Moe do something illegal? That’d make me sad.
Moo hasn't posted on FB for a week. That is not like Moo except when she announces that she it taking a "timeout".

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:05 pm

Lots of poot chatter about doing a pootest for incarcerated Ponzi Claude. Easiest to link to some tweets (from me). Short threads.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:39 pm

From Ammon Bundy's FB page.

Interesting exchange going on here. Seems like some of the members of the Bundy cult might be coming to their senses, at least about Rick Ponzi Scheme Koerber.

Ammon, Sean Anderson and Briana Bundy are chiming in about Koerber's innocence (uh huh, right).
Eric Langellier
I’m not understanding this. Rick Koerber was convicted by a jury of perpetrating fraud by taking $100 million from investors and running a fake investment scheme. You state that he was falsely accused, but a jury convicted him. Did Koerber’s victims testify at the trial?

I’ve read about this case, and Koerber was convicted of the same thing Bernie Madoff was convicted of. And Bernie Madoff is now in prison for life.

From a religious standpoint, these crimes fall into the category of theft and bearing false witness.

Do Koerber’s victims feel that Koerber was unfairly prosecuted?

Doesn’t LDS doctrine disapprove of theft/bearing false witness?

Maybe we should check with people who lost their investments to Koerber to see how they feel about this.

Teresa Brookshire
Eric Langellier I respect others opinion, but my own is that Rick was convicted by evidence that was black and white. Securities and money laundering convictions happen because of paper trails. I see no comparison between the convictions our men had and Ricks fraud. I have sympathy for his victims. I realize my opinion may not be the popular opinion, but I’m keeping my integrity intact by being discerning on who I rally behind. The statement in another post that he was pivotal in the Oregon and Nevada cases also needs to be challenged, as he was not. In Nevada funds were raised to allow him to be there for the last trial, but he also left that because of his own legal problems. I don’t know who got the money.

Ammon Bundy
Eric Langellier As you may know hundreds of thousands lost there investments when the 2008 housing bubble burst. That is the risk when you invest. If anyone is to blame it is Fanny May And Freddy Mack or should I say the feds. The federal government set the loan requirements very low and then required loans to be approved with federal funding. This created the housing bubble and the crisis it caused when it burst. Many men and women like Rick created investment opportunities based upon the housing growth and made people millions of dollars, but when the investments fell through because of the housing recession people lost a lot, some lots all. Rick was one of these and so where many of his investors. Not one person lost money because of Rick directly. Not one person that the prosecutor drug up to testify against Rick lost money because of fraud. Very few lost there investment and the feds have used this to destroy people like Rick. Why would Rick’s case be dismissed several times. The housing crash was caused because of federal regulations and funding and now federal prosecutors have used it to fill the prisons and justify their jobs.

Ammon Bundy
Teresa Brookshire this comment is simply not true, simply inaccurate

Teresa Brookshire
Ammon Bundy respectfully, I stated my opinion.

Ammon Bundy
Teresa Brookshire your opinion is your opinion but the facts are Rick was extremely instrumental in both the Oregon and Nevada trials. He sacrificed and lived in a little RV for months to write motions and help with the legal defense while his family had very little. He asked for nothing. Anyone who really knows the situation understands what Rick did in Oregon and Nevada. I know God sent Rick to us and he helped bring us out of those prisons. When Rick came to Oregon his case had been dismissed. Once the prosecutors found out Rick was instrumental in the Oregon case they re-indicted him again. He has sacrificed much to help defend the Bundy’s and many others. This is fact not opinion.

Briana Bundy
Theresa, Rick was there through every moment. Even when he wasn’t there physically, he was working his tail off. Not only that but I find it hard to believe the government has anything on Rick. We just went through this for years. The government sets a target based of personal vendettas. They manufacture evidence and witnesses. Clearly, 3 jurys didn’t but it, what’s changed now? Probably time and better lies. I stand with Rick. He’s a dang good man

Sean Anderson
We all know that the government will suppress evidence that will prove innocence!!!

Ammon Bundy
Briana Bundy exactly!!

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:39 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:15 pm
Ammo for sure sold his business and financed some of it himself. Here is the lien he has on the buyer.
https://apps.azsos.gov/apps/ucc/search/ ... %2F7stI%3D
Seller financing is often an indicator that either the buyer is such a poor credit risk or the asking price of the business is so far over appraised value, he/she/they couldn't get a bank loan. The couple's history with auto repair businesses suggests that this one will eventually go under, too, at which point the property will revert to Ammo and he gets to find another sucker all over again.

IOW, Ammo may end up more or less renting the facility and assets to a succession of wannabe small business owners.

I've heard this bull before.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:57 pm

News about the arsonists.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:45 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:57 pm
News about the arsonists.
:thumbs:

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:12 pm

ammo needs to look up the definition of a ponzi scheme.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:54 pm

I found Claud. He is in the Weber County Jail. I won't' comment on the human garden gnome's weight but he is a fat con man.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:45 pm

that is one robust man.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Whip wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:12 pm
ammo needs to look up the definition of a ponzi scheme.
Ammo needs to speak to some of the folks who unwittingly paid for Koerber’s affluent lifestyle, who lost their life savings and are now forced to work the rest of their lives.

But Koerber is a fellow grifter to the Bundys, so he won’t.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Ammo Bundy’s support of Rick ‘Ponzi’ Koerber is causing some anger.

It’s like the Bundy cult suddenly realized their leaders were crooks...finally!

:boxing:

John Hancock
So Ammon Bundy wants to start a go fund me for Rick Koerber the Utah ponzi scheme guy that ripped off around a 100 million from his family, friends, and LDS church members!l! Just wow!!!!! To raise money for this scum bag and you won't lift a finger to help the other P3's still locked up that risked their lives for you and your family!!!! Sorry for the language I'm about to use but Ammon and Ryan Bundy you are a real special kind of piece of shit!!!!! This is just the newest of your grifting scams and treason. Where do I start?????? Ammon and Ryan have no problem hanging out with informants like Jeff Banta, Terri Lynell, Joshua Martinez, and Kelli Stewart to name a few. What's that old saying birds of a feather flock together!!!!! You won't release any discovery there by protecting all the rat/informants. Then we have the fake abuse of the prison guards down in Pahrump to get the grifting money to flow in. Ammon's claim of being a prophet more like a false prophet that wants to rewrite our constitution and take over our government and insert his wacky religious ideology!!! Ammon and Ryan hate veterans as well. Ryan himself told me being a vet doesn't make you a hero your still a traitor cause you served the king's army!!! Ryan's run for governor was to get revenge on Adam Laxalt by taking away votes from him to help him loose the election giving us the communist governor we have now. Now lets get to the 70 grand raised for your so called attorney fees for Bunkerville . Ryan defended himself and a Ammon had a pro bono and a court appointed attorney. Its very obvious neither of you needed a dine for a lawyer so where did that all go!!!! Ammon and Ryan had the Sharpe family come to the refuge standoff to be used as human shields. That's just straight up Taliban bull shit tactics!!!! Ammon and Ryan refused to vett anyone coming into the refuge letting in all the informants and rats. The bottom line to that is you are both partly responsible for the murder of Lavoy Finicum!!!! Lets get to where where Ammon lies in the first Oregon trial, lies about the secret meeting then they all get found not guilty. Ammon then admitted to the secret meeting in the second trial in a sense being a huge snitch and they all get found guilty!!!! Way to throw your so called brothers under the bus!!!! Now its obvious that Ammon lied at trial yet he never gets charged for perjury!!!! What's really going on here???? Ammon calls us militia war mongers yet Ammon was the one that wanted a war and over throw the government with a second American revolution. We all know how Ammon came out against Trump and the border wall. Seems Ammon and Ryan want all these drug dealers, gang members, and child molesters in our country!!! By the way the government has a program where you sponsor a illegal and get paid for it. Once again follow the money trail and it leads to Ammon and Ryan Bundy!!! Ammon and Ryan used Kelli Stewart as their mouth piece to stabb those in the back that took plea deals. Kelli would make posts saying we don't deserve any help or support. This is just some of what I know concerning Ammon and Ryan Bundy!!! They aren't patriots at all. They want to change our constitution and instill their insane religious ideology. And it isn't LDS doctrine either. I'm so ashamed to have been involved with them!!! I'm still proud of my stand for the Hammonds that will never change. Carl Brammann Nathan Pieters Theresa Teresa Brookshire Paula Hart Cynthia Cynthia Primm Greg Greg Whalen Charlotte Sines Denise Mraz Melina Grace MacInnis Dave Fayth Mccoy Deb Deborah Jordan Herricane Heracane Anne Kelln Jill Robinson Jody Milam Karen Drum Lynda Townsend Melissa Porter Monica Marin Pam Melnick Preston Knodell III Rocky Roxanna Hall Roy Plumb Sandra Armstrong Plante Susan DeLemus Terri Steffy Gookenbarger

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Prophet Amhole speaks!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:29 pm

Corey sounds a might perturbed.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:55 am

Today's update... Josh is in the Clark County Detention Center until August 15, 2019. As part of the probation reinstatement, he had to serve 120 days. Here are the minutes for the April 17 hearing.
04/17/2019 8:00 AM
- Michael Dickerson, Dep DA, present on behalf of the State and Jack Buchanan, Esq., present on behalf of Deft. Martinez, who is also present. This is the time set for Revocation of Probation; Christina Hillyer from Parole and Probation (P&P) present. Upon Court's inquiry, Mr. Buchanan advised that this matter is not resolved so a hearing will be necessary. Court advised that it has reviewed the April 1, 2019, Violation Report and is ready to proceed. Christina Hillyer from P&P sworn and testified. Christine MacDermaid from P&P sworn and testified. Marc Gaddis from P&P sworn and testified. State's Exhibits 1 through 23 marked for identification; Exhibits Nos. 2 through 22 ADMITTED; Exhibit No. 1 was objected to and Exhibit No 23 was not offered. Arguments by counsel. COURT FINDS, the Deft. has VIOLATED the terms of his probation in the manner as stated on the record; however, COURT ORDERED, Deft.'s PROBATION is REINSTATED with the following ADDED CONDITIONS: 1. Deft. to comply with all previously imposed Standard and Special conditions of probation. 2. Deft. to serve ONE HUNDRED TWENTY (120) DAYS FLAT TIME in the Clark County Detention Center (CCDC) commencing today. 3. Deft. shall be subject to electronic monitoring at the discretion of P&P and for a period they deem appropriate. Mr. Dickerson advised that P&P has concerns about Deft.'s residence due to the attitude of the occupants and the weapons scattered throughout the house, and may not approve it. Colloquy; Mr. Buchanan advised that the Deft, was placed on probation on March 6, 2019, and was arrested on the probation violation on March 26, 2019; given more time, Mr. Buchanan believes the Deft. can be compliant and can clean out the residence so it is spic and span. Under the circumstances, the Court advised that it is inclined to give law enforcement a little discretion when searching areas in the Deft.'s residence, including the garage or areas attached to the curtilage of any residence or location that he might be. For the record, the COURT advised that the following CONDITION shall be ADDED as well: CONDITION NO. 4 - Deft.'s continuance on probation is predicated upon his good behavior and cooperation; not just his personal cooperation but cooperation of any occupants in the residence who may interact with law enforcement. They all must cooperate to make sure that the Deft. is meeting the conditions of his probation. If P&P's efforts are frustrated in any way, they are free to bring this matter back before the Court for review. P&P must be allowed to do their job; being on probation is a privilege. CUSTODY

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:53 am

I saw a a FB post today where Sarah Redd (no Buck) said she was gonna try to visit Ponzi Claud in jail today. I can't find that post now - might be deleted. Mrs. Claud Skousen told her visitors were not allowed. Don't know what happened. That is all.

poplove

Post by poplove » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:57 am

Five years later this still hurts my soul. https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/local- ... 2062127754

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:02 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:53 am
I saw a a FB post today where Sarah Redd (no Buck) said she was gonna try to visit Ponzi Claud in jail today. I can't find that post now - might be deleted. Mrs. Claud Skousen told her visitors were not allowed. Don't know what happened. That is all.
she hoping to seduce him into telling her where he hid the money

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Update on Ponzi Rick and his pencil on Ammo page (almost certainly written by KK).
Ammon Bundy
3 hrs ·
The Judge and Prosecutors have agreed to allow Rick to have a 1/3 of a pencil and a napkin to prepare for his defense.

Imagine trying to prepare for trial or an appeal in these circumstances. Rick cannot even receive mail and has not been allowed writing material. He was allowed to have a very short pencil for a period of time but no sharpener and no paper. He is writing his legal appeal to the ninth circuit on a napkin. The prosecutors have offices full of staffed personnel, nearly unlimited funds to contract with who every they want to write briefs and file motions. The prosecutors have access to information about people that most people do not even know exists. They have the fastest and most sophisticated communication services available, with all the other federal agencies like the FBI assisting them. They are the larges and most funded legal team that has every existed in written history...and Rick, has 1/3 of a pencil and a napkin to write on. These are his resources to defend himself against these corrupt people. This is what our legal system has become. For over 9 years Rick has been beating the prosecutors with the truth and minimal resources. The prosecutors and judges are tired of losing even when they have tried every other trick. Rick has a great chance to expose them in the appeal, so the prosecutors sought an even greater advantage over Rick. They drummed up some pathetic ridiculous excuse and threw Rick in jail. Rick is not able to defend himself in the sentencing or prepare for his appeal against these people under these conditions. What a great system...if you are a prosecutor. This has nothing to do with the truth or justice.
► Show Spoiler

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:28 pm

KK or Ammon are a bit confused. Claud has representation and the court issued an order to allow for a process for him to talk to his out of state attorney by phone on a schedule, and such communications are privileged.

And, he's is not writing an appeal for the 9th because Utah is in the 10th.

I call bullshit on the pencil/napkin claim.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:37 pm

They're not confused. Just doing their usual drumming up outrage over alternative facts.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:14 pm

:confused:
<posted by scirreeve above>
Ammon Bundy
3 hrs ·
The Judge and Prosecutors have agreed to allow Rick to have a 1/3 of a pencil and a napkin to prepare for his defense.

Imagine trying to prepare for trial or an appeal in these circumstances. Rick cannot even receive mail and has not been allowed writing material. He was allowed to have a very short pencil for a period of time but no sharpener and no paper........
Gavin shared that post from a different page.
► Show Spoiler
Bundy News & Freedom Watchers
5 hrs ·
“The Judge and Prosecutors have agreed to allow Rick to have a 1/3 of a pencil and a napkin to prepare for his defense.

Imagine trying to prepare for trial or an appeal in these circumstances. Rick cannot even receive mail and has not been allowed writing material. .......................snip

Send PRE STAMPED post cards only (no sticker stamps, no letters) to Rick here:
Weber County Jail
Inmate: Claud Roderick Koerber
PO Box 14000
Ogden, UT 84412

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:47 pm

That’s interesting about the pre-paid postcards.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:59 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:47 pm
That’s interesting about the pre-paid postcards.
You'd be amazed at the tricks inmates use to get drugs into lock ups. No 'stick 'em' stamps because the senders put tabs of drugs under the stamps. Postcards because there's no enclosures.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 pm

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/09/ ... dy-oregon/

Cliven Bundy: Oregon ranchers at center of armed occupation ‘failed’ supporters in flagging states’ rights movement

There wasn’t a big crowd for Cliven Bundy to rally to his cause Saturday in Nephi, where he lamented what he described as a softening states’ rights movement in the American West.
“What’s wrong is, we forgot the Constitution again,” he told just more than a dozen members of the conservative Independent American Party, which held its annual convention at Juab High School.

etc crazy

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 pm
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/09/ ... dy-oregon/

Cliven Bundy: Oregon ranchers at center of armed occupation ‘failed’ supporters in flagging states’ rights movement

There wasn’t a big crowd for Cliven Bundy to rally to his cause Saturday in Nephi, where he lamented what he described as a softening states’ rights movement in the American West.
“What’s wrong is, we forgot the Constitution again,” he told just more than a dozen members of the conservative Independent American Party, which held its annual convention at Juab High School.

etc crazy
Poots don't even bother to show up to listen to toothless Cloben ramble any more. So sad.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”