Bundy related gossip and discussion

RVInit

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by RVInit » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:43 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:52 am
Josh posts the USMS BOLO/trespass notice from Fed. Court in LV.
Capture.JPG
His videos are interesting. Gavin could learn a lesson about editing his videos to remove the parts that make him look like an ass. Oh, wait. I guess the assholiness is the whole point of Gavs videos.

Josh is in a class of his own though. For someone with his criminal history he does a good job of editing his videos so they only include the parts where he is behaving relatively reasonably*. I really want someone to go down there and videotape him and post the behavior he doesn't want anyone to see.

*full disclosure, I'm only talking about the videos that I've actually taken the time to watch.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 pm

BigSkip wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 pm
Having seen pictures of the Bundy cattle I would take a hard pass on eating Bundy beef.
Aha, I spot a new slogan: Bundy-borne diarrhea.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 pm
BigSkip wrote:
Having seen pictures of the Bundy cattle I would take a hard pass on eating Bundy beef.
Wouldn't that be a soft pass?

Image Image Image Image Image

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Dolly wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:42 am
Meechie Slay
October 6 ·

Dont Be Deceived!!

All righty. Maybe I'm a little slow on the uptake here, but why is this any more significant than how much value we assign to the word "dollar"?

Yes, a 1932 $20 gold coin could buy a lot more now than a $20 paper bill. A $20 gold coin has about 30 grams of gold in it, which at current gold prices is worth $1146.

If Meechie thinks gold is a more stable representation of value she could - believe it or not - convert her paper money into gold quite easily. And then sell it back a little at a time to convert to paper money to pay bills. Her wealth is then defined by the gold she owns, just like she wants. Take the "gold standard" into your own hands, Meechie!

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:49 pm
KK bloviating about dumbshit Jake beong relased.
This morning Jake Ryan is being released and put on a bus for home. They would not let his family pick him up so he has a nearly 24 hour ride on the bus. They will see him tomorrow morning at the station. I am so thankful this day has come and for the example the Ryan family is to so many of us.
:violin:
The family indeed has been an example -- as a dire warning to all prospective parents.
Kelli Stewart for the next 3 years everything he does is the governments business and then the rest of his life as a felon. He will never again live free in the US. If he tries to live free they will hunt him down and either arrest him or kill him.
:violin: :violin:
yeah, not buyin' that one.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:32 pm
Curmudgeon wrote:
BigSkip wrote:
Wouldn't that be a soft pass?

Image ?

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
BigSkip wrote:
Aha, I spot a new slogan: Bundy-bacteria-borne diarrhea.
forgot a word. it's the . lollerz!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 pm
All righty. Maybe I'm a little slow on the uptake here, but why is this any more significant than how much value we assign to the word "dollar"?

Yes, a 1932 $20 gold coin could buy a lot more now than a $20 paper bill. A $20 gold coin has about 30 grams of gold in it, which at current gold prices is worth $1146.
I think she is saying that if we were still on a gold standard there would be no inflation and $20 would be worth the same now. It rather ignores that there was inflation before 1932.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:15 pm

... and that a little inflation is considered necessary in a healthily growing economy, if only so that people invest money in productive enterprises to avoid loss of value rather than letting it lie gathering dust, out of circulation.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:45 pm
Dr. Blue wrote:

I think she is saying that if we were still on a gold standard there would be no inflation and $20 would be worth the same now. It rather ignores that there was inflation before 1932.
Yes, of course that's what she's saying. But my point is that "dollar" is just a word, and the amount of value it holds - what you can exchange it for - is arbitrary. Nothing makes "20 dollars" some sacred thing that shouldn't change. If you think "grams of gold" is a better measure of value, then keep your wealth in gold. (Of course, how much goods you can exchange for a gram of gold is also arbitrary - ain't life grand?).

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 pm

This seems silly to me. Gold's value is arbitrary. It's precious in our minds.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 pm
This seems silly to me. Gold's value is arbitrary. It's precious in our minds.
Clueless poot is redundant.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:27 pm

KK bloviating about dumbshit Jake beong relased.
This morning Jake Ryan is being released and put on a bus for home. They would not let his family pick him up so he has a nearly 24 hour ride on the bus. They will see him tomorrow morning at the station. I am so thankful this day has come and for the example the Ryan family is to so many of us.

There was another post on Kelli's page
Kelli Stewart is with Ammon Bundy and 4 others.
10 hrs ·
This morning Jake Ryan is being released and put on a bus for home. They would not let his family pick him up so he has a nearly 24 hour ride on the bus. They will see him tomorrow morning at the station. I am so thankful this day has come and for the example the Ryan family is to so many of us. They are not only courageous and brave but they are kind and loving and gracious. Dan, Roxsanna, Justin, Jake, Jubel, Teralee, and family, you made it through this part of the nightmare and you’ll make it through whatever more is to come because God is your strength and your shield, ever present in times of trouble.
We can not wait to hug Jakes neck and tell him how proud of him we are. ❤️The US Government wants you to believe Jake is dangerous. Here's some pictures to show you who he and his family really are. They are GOOD people. The kind of people this nation was built on. Hard working, loving, caring, salt of the earth kind of people. Don't believe the criminal conviction and wicked felon label. This nation wouldnt know a real terrorist if it sat in the white house and ruled the people into oblivion.
#jakeryannotguilty
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=472209489849511&id=100011813922844

4 others: Roger Roots, John Lamb, Gavin Seim, Roxsanna Ryan

A post at Roxsanna Ryan's page
Roxsanna Ryan
September 18 at 9:53 PM ·
I must share what Jake wrote in his last letter after almost 7 weeks of silence. Here is what he wrote:...."Treat each other like it's going to be our last day seeing each other, like our best friend in the world and that's all we can do for each other in this big, beautiful wonder of a world...Don't worry or stress out about picking me up. They wouldn't let you guys or let me out anyways for you guys to take me home. Another tryannical procedure....So again make sure you guys do not waste money and time to come and get me, just to be turned around...Don't get me wrong I would love to be picked up....I'm going to fast again, 7 days again...Starting on the 4th of October, So I'll be nice and hungry..I'll be fasting for John Lamb, for Roger and his team, for the petition and the hearing of our appeal and to show gratitude and thankfulness for Hammonds being home with their loved one's and not forgetting the people who made it happen and to have this felony to be erased from history...Like my little brother said, stay positive...Stay with the positive energy.." What a awesome blessing it has been to be this gentle giant of a man mother. To all who have written him, prayed for him, donated to him, and being there for him thank you from the bottom of my heart.
https://www.facebook .com/roxsanna.ryan/posts/445654579173838

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 pm

They are GOOD people. The kind of people this nation was built on. Hard working, loving, caring, salt of the earth kind of people.
My parents were such good, hard-working, salt-of-the-earth people that they worked instead of playing toy militia, or drinking/drugging themselves into stupors as most of the Bundy supporters do.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 pm
They are GOOD people. The kind of people this nation was built on. Hard working, loving, caring, salt of the earth kind of people.
My parents were such good, hard-working, salt-of-the-earth people that they worked instead of playing toy militia, or drinking/drugging themselves into stupors as most of the Bundy supporters do.
:yeah: :yeah:

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:34 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:45 pm
Dr. Blue wrote:

Yes, of course that's what she's saying. But my point is that "dollar" is just a word, and the amount of value it holds - what you can exchange it for - is arbitrary. Nothing makes "20 dollars" some sacred thing that shouldn't change. If you think "grams of gold" is a better measure of value, then keep your wealth in gold. (Of course, how much goods you can exchange for a gram of gold is also arbitrary - ain't life grand?).
Isn't this just more of the same federal government is bad stuff? These are people who largely feel left behind in a world they no longer understand. They have two choices: learn about the new world and discover it's not so big and bad and scary after all, or retreat and say change is bad and everything was better in some vague, undefined 'before' and come up with whatever excuse you can hang your hat on to show that the world was better then and that the world now is a horrible, evil, scary place. Bonus points if you can work the government in somehow.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Joshua Martinez
5 hrs ·
Trial for “creating a disturbance “ is next Tuesday @ 9:00am at the Loyd D George Federal Courthouse

ETA: I don't have time right now to copy/paste the SovCit advice he is getting.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:55 pm

I don't know where else to post some of this stoopid stuff. Not exactly "Bundy" but Denise WAS Ryan's campaign manager for a short while.
Denise Mraz
10 hrs ·
Here it is folks, the big #CBkabang. We have got mainstream media reporting the central bank isn't long for this world,wow!

Here's the upside from what I know:

-Your bank account is yours to do with what you want, and its insured
-Trump reinstating our stolen wealth by 56,000 indictments most involving massive financial recovery from corrupt frauds, the money will be put back into the treasury

-The new very colorful money is already printed, it will be released after the #CBKabang & Trump decides it's time.

- Fed Reserve elite virtually all gone now. Who knows, maybe they can compete on the free market to print currency, or maybe they will fold, they are just a company of the shadow, admin government.

-Gold AUthority will be reinstated, pushing current fiat currency aside. There is a connection to White Dragon Elders/ IndoChina on this, but I haven't seen many details.

Bush drained FTKnox 9/10/01 of Our Gold. BTW, BUSH GRAND JURY CASE WITH SPACEY IN UT PROCEEDING!

- Trump is endorsing crypto, but I don't have a solid understanding of crypto, weigh in if you want....

We have reached the tipping point X22 has been preparing us for....scroll down for the articles or c YTchannel.

Trump has got this all under Control.....next up, complete cutting of ties with UN on everything not already severed. Then peeling the Committee of 300 off the walls from the implosion of indictments......Haley was just a figurehead to work his plan to cast off the UNLeech. It's not a big deal, we were leaving, she did the work of us leaving. It's my opinion this was a reparation deal she made to get out of the way of the indictment hammer involving corruption and SC sea ports where she was Gov.
CNBC.COM
Trump doubles down on Fed attacks, saying it's 'going loco'
"The Fed is going wild. I mean, I don't know what their problem is that they are raising interest rates and it's ridiculous," Trump said during an interview.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.c ... -loco.html

Kimberly Ebarb Musarra Huff I am a crypto farmer and investor. We invest and also own rigs. Andrew or I would be happy to assist anyone with questions. God bless.

Brand Thornton If our monetary system is fixed, backed by precious metals and the elites printing presses no longer in their hands then crypto currency will dry up.

Denise Mraz Brand Thornton i know trump endorses it, perhaps it was a safe house alternative to help defund CB temporarily..i guess we will have to revisit it in the future,,,i am a silver/gold person

Kevin Pohpolous surely if we go to gold standard, our fiat currency looses it's current value. What happens to peoples' FIAT bank savings then? Are we just suddenly going to get ZERO value and start all over ?

Tony LaCiura Great Article Denise. Gold Standard removed during Nixon Adm for one reason to combat World Markets, including the incoming china, that day has long past. Gold will now stabilize returing to the 'Competiton of OIL" when gold rises Oil recedes with the opposite when ocurs. We must eliminate our dependency of Saudi Oil who have NEVER been our Allies. Ask & Read Nixon papers. Eisenhower warned against this with VP NIXON meeting with and bringing Russia into the Mix. Saudi, ISLAM not really a good mix in China & Russia. History is now uncovering all of these falacies after WWII with the USA bearing the brunt of all the devastatiion both in loss of lives and $$$. POTUS is paving the way back to the USA as the World power that will mold the World back to Christianity, & Sanity, i.e. POLAND East Block of Countries. Follow FLOTUS, The one biggest reason the Communist, ( Schumer, Pelosi & Company ) are fighting against.

Ronda Katinos Bring back the gold standard ! MAGA!!❤️❤️

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Mr. Pootymouth talks about some video Darryl made - I haven't seen it and don't know where it was posted. Also doesn't have many nice things to say about the Bundy Bros.
Just when I thought I have seen it all!!! Daryl thorn made a video saying cause Ammon Made a post thanking them for standing so he must be a good person!!! What a joke!! Ammon was one of the morons that didn't want to vet anyone to begin with!! Ammon won't release discovery to expose any of the snitches cause he doesn't want to cause any division!! So let the rats get in other militia groups and take them down cause your a dumb ass!! Even now Ammon and Ryan Bundy Surround themselves with pieces of shit and rats!l they have been told and warned and still they don't give a shit!! Really makes me wonder!!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Kelli edited her post and added a new comment
Yesterday at 9:09 AM ·
This morning Jake Ryan is being released and put on a bus for home. They would not let his family pick him up so he has a 48 hour ride on the bus. They will see him tomorrow morning at the station. <SNIP>
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=472209489849511&id=100011813922844

Kelli Stewart Updated post to reflect the bus ride went from 24 hrs to 48 hrs so Jake won’t be with his family until tomorrow morning.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm
Kelli edited her post and added a new comment
Yesterday at 9:09 AM ·
This morning Jake Ryan is being released and put on a bus for home. They would not let his family pick him up so he has a 48 hour ride on the bus. They will see him tomorrow morning at the station. <SNIP>

Kelli Stewart Updated post to reflect the bus ride went from 24 hrs to 48 hrs so Jake won’t be with his family until tomorrow morning.
:violin: :violin: :violin:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 pm

A 48 hour bus ride? Where is the prison and where is his home?

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 pm
Sandstone MN (prison) to Plains MT (home). Google says it is a 19 hour drive but don't know about how the bus thing works.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 pm
Volkonski wrote:
Sandstone MN (prison) to Plains MT (home). Google says it is a 19 hour drive but don't know about how the bus thing works.
It's the evil government so they're making him walk next to the bus.

Clairez

Post by Clairez » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:40 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 pm
Volkonski wrote:
It's the evil government so they're making him walk next to the bus.
:lol:

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”