Bundy related gossip and discussion

Whip

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Whip » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:53 pm

See Kelli's link. I am not gonna post the photos of Kelli's kids (and I don't know who the others are in 1 photo.)
meh. she doesn't know who any of them are. :lol:

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Yeah and I guess that pic is a few years old. Her daughter is going to be a sophomore in HS this year. KK seems to be trying to sell some of her goats too. (Nice joke BTW - I had kids like that too).
Capture.JPG
I didn't realize the picture was old, so maybe the daughter doesn't care that much about the pony anymore, not to mention that ponies and horses are high maintenance, high expense.
Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:39 pm

I'd no more raffle off my childhood pony than I would my childhood dog. And yeah, if it were me, I wouldn't let my kid. But KK thinks more of her P3 boyfriends than her family.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:49 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:39 pm
I'd no more raffle off my childhood pony than I would my childhood dog. And yeah, if it were me, I wouldn't let my kid. But KK thinks more of her P3 boyfriends than her family.
Narcissists have no problem sacrificing family, ponies or anything else in order to attract attention.
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

poplove

Post by poplove » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:32 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:49 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:39 pm
Narcissists have no problem sacrificing family, ponies or anything else in order to attract attention.
That's the saddest thing about her as a mother. She supports incarcerated men at the expense of her own children. And what's worse is her husband seems more than happy to take care of the kids while she runs off supporting her cause du jour. I can only hope her kids don't end up in jail, or worse due to her influence.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 am

NMgirl wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm

I didn't realize the picture was old, so maybe the daughter doesn't care that much about the pony anymore, not to mention that ponies and horses are high maintenance, high expense.
Minis don't actually require a lot of maintenance, other than trying to make sure they don't founder when you put them out on grass.

I do have to make note of the fact that although KK is calling him a 'mini', I think technically he is too tall to be considered one, and that this is actually a very small pony, probably a Shetland pony.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Azastan wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 am
NMgirl wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Minis don't actually require a lot of maintenance, other than trying to make sure they don't founder when you put them out on grass.

I do have to make note of the fact that although KK is calling him a 'mini', I think technically he is too tall to be considered one, and that this is actually a very small pony, probably a Shetland pony.
You don’t expect her to be an expert on animals?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:34 pm

a couple of comments on Kelli's post about her daughter's pony

Tanya Gonzalez Wow! She's willing to give up her pony? What a great big heart she has! I know someone in the market that would probably buy several tickets if it goes for a drawing, but wouldn't be able to buy a pony outright. I'm sure I could buy a few tickets too (if I won, I'd let her keep it).
20h · Edited

Fawn Marie Evans I wish I had $3000 to just give and have her keep the pony. Your daughter obviously has an amazing heart like her mother.
20h

Robert Henry Good horses (animals) should go to good homes only. Auctions tend to lean the other direction...that’s a nice pony to be picked up by a troll or other undesirable. IMO
12h

Kelli Stewart Wow we had not considered anyone entering who wasn’t serious about wanting to own a good pony! Thank you for the caution Bob!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’ll discuss that with my husband right now ..
12h

Tanya Gonzalez Kelli Stewart perhaps make it a requirement that the ticket purchasers provide proof of a good home with references to go along with it. I'm saying this because I know a little girl whom is like a granddaughter to me who's parents would buy tickets. We own horses and would have a great safe place for a pony.
12h
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Kelli Stewart Wow we had not considered anyone entering who wasn’t serious about wanting to own a good pony! Thank you for the caution Bob!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’ll discuss that with my husband right now ..
12h
How does she walk without tripping?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:49 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:19 pm

You don’t expect her to be an expert on animals?
Well....no.
I do think it's interesting that they are trying to get rid of the pony AND the goats. Anyone else suspect that this is a cover for them moving off the farm?

Or is her husband just really tired of taking care of all the animals and the kids?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Kelli Stewart is with Ammon Bundy and 3 others.
1 hr ·
Pony giveaway in Vancouver WA. You haul but we MAY be able to bring him to Montana in later October.
Only 35 chances to enter. $100 donation per entry. We draw when the 35 entires are donated. Must be an approved home which means if we find out the home is unfit for a pony and we decide not to send him, then we refund your entire donation and draw the next winner. Unfit means: no shelter, no fencing, no ability to feed him etc. He has been WELL LOVED. He will not go to an unfit home. We love him too much to subject him to possible neglect. He is saddle broke and takes a bit no problem. He’s a 5 year old gelding and has no known flaws or injuries or issues. Great feet and stands quietly for the farrier. He is good with kids and loves being ridden or lunged. He can be around smaller and bigger animals with no problems including, dogs, cats, full size horses, goats, chickens etc. His name is Marble and he is a good, good pony.
To enter: Donate $100 and you must add to the memo line: “Horse” so we know it’s for this give away. Donations go directly to Jake Ryan’s mother for his restitution. Thank you for helping us get Jake to his full goal so he can have one burden off his back upon release. #jakeryanNotGuilty
Www.paypal.me/jakeryan

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:07 pm

We love him so much we’re getting rid of him.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:23 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:07 pm
Plus, he's only 5 years old. It's really odd that he was broke to saddle at what was probably too young an age (Quarter Horse people like to start very young, but most good trainers advise waiting until at least age 3-4 because the growth plates haven't closed), and if he really is a mini, who exactly broke him to ride? Minis shouldn't have riders who weigh more than 75 pounds.

How long could they possibly have owned him if he's only 5 years old?

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Pete Santilli sentenced to time served plus two years of probation.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/cou ... -standoff/
Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:25 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
:crying: How does one just toss away a pet like that?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:31 pm

I seldom look at Santilli's page. (I added paragraph breaks)
‎MD Laughter‎ to Peter Thomas Santilli
Yesterday at 1:30 PM ·
You’re pissed off at the wrong people, the Feds, in this case.
The FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation Of Las Vegas, has a very valid reason for going after the Bundys.

They are in league with this group, you know them as C.O.W.S, in the Pacific Northwest. They seek to overthrow government, first local and then national.

Your girl, Fiore, was their star attraction at the meeting I attended. They applauded when she walked into the room.
It’s rather tragic when the ignorant public thinks that they have more information about individuals, and subversive organizations, than the law enforcement professionals with all of their warrant and surveillance capabilities.
This is the problem with “citizen journalists,” you don’t know what you’re dealing with and then you end up in league with the Devil, thinking the entire time, you’re on the side of right.

It will be too late by the time you realize you should heed my knowledge and education on this subject matter. As I have said for years now, the Bundys are BAD BUSINESS, and only just now are people starting to realize it. I would dare say, your moral compasses are not fine tuned enough to recognize the subtle and sophisticated ability that Satan has to imitate that, which on the surface appears to be good. The devil is cunning.

I’d steer clear of Randy Weaver and any other “cause” that Kelli Stewart and John Lamb have already trotted out. Those two are minions of Lucifer himself.

SPOKANETALKSMEDIA.COM
Part 2 - For the Soul of America: A look at White Supremacy and White Nationalists in the Spokane Region - Spokane Talks Media
Today Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich talks with Former WA State Senator John Smith about White Supremacy and White Nationalism in the Spokane Region – Part 2
https://spokanetalksmedia.com/part-1-fo ... ne-region/

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Seldom look at Gary Hunt's page either. FWIW (I broke the links by adding spaces before (dot) com and (dot) org.)
His post has ONE LIKE.
Gary Hunt
Yesterday at 9:52 AM ·
You are invited to Constitutional Restoration Project
We will be discussing Parts 1 & 2 (of 10) of the "Plan of Restoration of Constitutional Government"..
The objective is to constitutional government and assure future adherence to the Constitution, as written and intended.
A fully interactive community of Americans who seek to restore the Constitution of the United States, and implement the restoration throughout their communities. Education, Familiarization, Implementation, and Effective Change, for the People, by the People!
Let's Unite together to make a change!
Wednesday, September 12, 2018, at:
5:00 pm PDT
6:00 pm MDT
7:00 pm CDT
8:00 pm EDT
Feel free to ask questions, throughout the program.
Temporary Homepage for Constitutional Restoration Project http://www.outpost-of-freedom .com/crp. Has links to all previous recordings.
Call in at Blogtalk Radio (516) 387-1489
or,
Click on this link to connect to our Blogtalk radio studio:
https://secure.blogtalkradio
.com/constitutionalrestorationp/10973087/connect/d64e4dbaae592ad5fdeffac676f9eec8bc8353b0
Chat at http://outpost-of-freedom .com/crp/chat.htm
Committee of Safety webpage http://www.committee .org

OUTPOST-OF-FREEDOM .COM
ConstitutionalRestoration

ETA he has a group page

Gary Hunt shared a group.
September 3 at 3:24 PM ·

Constitutional Restoration Project
Public Group
81 Members
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3437940 ... _tn__=HH-R

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:25 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
I dunno. The rescue here posts lots of stories of withdrawn dogs dropped off at open access shelters, pining for their family — even if it's obvious it wasn't a good one (health issues not tended to, or outright neglect). If this pony isn't used to being transported, it's going to be traumatic not only to be trucked but then to be handed over to strangers. If I'd had a pony, I wouldn't have given him away once I outgrew him. He'd be a big dog.
Edit: And why don't Jake and his mother get jobs? Yeesh.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:50 pm
Kendra wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:
I dunno. The rescue here posts lots of stories of withdrawn dogs dropped off at open access shelters, pining for their family — even if it's obvious it wasn't a good one (health issues not tended to, or outright neglect). If this pony isn't used to being transported, it's going to be traumatic not only to be trucked but then to be handed over to strangers. If I'd had a pony, I wouldn't have given him away once I outgrew him. He'd be a big dog.
Because both Jake and his mother are unskilled, under-educated, and simply couldn't find a job that would enable them to make enough money to pay the minimum monthly payment on a $10,000 restitution order.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:07 am

Now that the Oregon Occupation Fiasco is winding down, Krazi Kel is doubling down on the crazy: She's gone full "birther" and "9-11 truther". That'll help with her credibility and all.

She also inexplicably thinks Hillary Clinton has murdered dozens of people. :crazy:

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 11.57.57 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:50 pm
Kendra wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:
I follow Purrfect Pals on FB. Some of the stories they tell about folks just up and moving and leaving their pet behind (and worse) just :crying: :crying: :crying:

I get that life happens and sometimes one can no longer care for a pet, but that's when they should be surrendered to a facility that can and will find them a new home.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:52 am

Believe in something, even if it makes no sense.
The guiding principle of KK's misguided life.

laylalee

Post by laylalee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:27 am

pipistrelle wrote:
So Kelli is making her kid sell a pet because Kelli is too lazy or dumb too to get a part time job to raise money? She said she doesn't care about money. I guess that is because she's never worked for it and makes others make sacrifices for her hobby. Notice she only helps male prisoners? I wonder is she needs to feel male approval due to psychologist problems or because she is lonely? Lonely has in hubby keeps a wide birth from her crazy butt.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:49 am

Maybe her hubby's been boinkin' the pony while she travels & she's just eliminating the competition. Y'never know with poots.
Image Image Image Image Image

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:28 am

Estiveo wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:49 am
Maybe her hubby's been boinkin' the pony while she travels & she's just eliminating the competition. Y'never know with poots.
Just Google 'Enumclaw horse abuse'.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”