Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Curmudgeon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:14 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:09 pm
I’m amused ziti has to be explained.
Poots don't Google?
The organizers have to do something. Otherwise, I think most poots would think it means "pimples."

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 pm

:rotflmao:
Curmudgeon wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:24 pm
Kendra wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:14 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:09 pm
I’m amused ziti has to be explained.
Poots don't Google?
The organizers have to do something. Otherwise, I think most poots would think it means "pimples."

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Hey, according to Qannon wasn't "ziti" pedophile slang for a certain body part?

The Bundy's are serving Comet Pasta, someone should warn Veterans on Patrol.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:03 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:34 pm
Hey, according to Qannon wasn't "ziti" pedophile slang for a certain body part?

The Bundy's are serving Comet Pasta, someone should warn Veterans on Patrol.
I’m suprised they’re serving something as foreign-sounding as ‘ziti’. Why aren’t they serving up that all-American, wholesome Bundy beef, raised on our taxpayer-funded public land?

If I recall, the pizzagate hoax idiots think ‘cheese pizza’ is sekrit pedophile slang for ‘underage sex’ or something.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 am

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 am

FWIW - Just saw this and don't know her source.
Kelli Stewart is with John Lamb and 2 others.
12 mins ·
The Hammonds have been pardoned!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!! Well done to so many good and faithful servants!!!!!!! Well done LaVoy!!!!!!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ryabositis

Post by ryabositis » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 am
FWIW - Just saw this and don't know her source.
Kelli Stewart is with John Lamb and 2 others.
12 mins ·
The Hammonds have been pardoned!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!! Well done to so many good and faithful servants!!!!!!! Well done LaVoy!!!!!!
It's on OregonLive now.

https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stand ... x_targeted_

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 am

Trump pardons Oregon ranchers at center of 40-day standoff

President Trump on Tuesday pardoned a pair of Oregon ranchers whose arson conviction became a focus for opponents of federal government land ownership.

Dwight Hammond, 76, and his son Steven, 49, were convicted in 2012 and sent to prison on arson charges. They had set a series of fires on their ranch that spread to federal land.

The Hammonds’ case became the inspiration for the 40-day armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016. The organizers wanted to protest federal land ownership.

The Hammonds distanced themselves from the occupiers and didn't endorse the action.

In a statement Tuesday announcing the pardon, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders emphasized uncertainties in the case and the prison terms and fines the Hammonds had already completed.

“The evidence at trial regarding the Hammonds’ responsibility for the fire was conflicting, and the jury acquitted them on most of the charges,” the White House said.

“The Hammonds are devoted family men, respected contributors to their local community, and have widespread support from their neighbors, local law enforcement, and farmers and ranchers across the West. Justice is overdue for Dwight and Steven Hammond, both of whom are entirely deserving of these Grants of Executive Clemency.”

This developing report will be updated
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... y-standoff

google "trump pardon" for more

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 am

Thug president pardons thugs; decisions cheered by other thugs.

That sums it up.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 pm

more details:
They are the sixth and seventh pardons Trump has granted during his presidency — but the first granted to petitioners who applied for clemency to the Office of the Pardon Attorney. Trump's previous five pardons have bypassed that process.

The Hammonds had sought only a commutation of their prison sentences to allow them to be released early. Dwight Hammond is 76 and Steven is 49.

Instead, Trump gave them each a full pardon, restoring all of their civil rights.
from https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... 771054002/

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Kelli Stewart
2 hrs ·
I give glory to God for today's miracle for the Hammonds. He promised to never leave us on the path he led us down. And he has been faithful.

I believe God prompted Ammon Bundy to do what most would not do. I believe God used the brave men and women who went to the refuge to take a 'Hard Stand' to say NO MORE to the overreaching federal government. LaVoy's death personally prompted me to SHOW UP.
NEVER FORGET that had they not gone to Harney County, most of us would have NO idea who the Hammonds even are. And I think the President would also not know who they are. Everything from the first rally in Burns, to the occupation at the refuge, to LaVoy's death, to the thousands who began showing up over the course of the past 2.5 years, all of that together is what I believe God used to bring forth this miracle. Had people not shown up in Harney county, and then not shown up in Portland and then not shown up in Nevada, and had we all not protested non stop following the occupation, who knows if there would be the public pressure today to have contributed to today's miracle and the many others we've seen. This is obvious to me because there are tens of thousands of 'Hammonds' in prison who have little hope of ever being pardoned.

I believe we have the power, when we unite, and stand, and are principled, and camp at prisons and send letters and make phone calls and MAKE NOISE, and the voices grow loud enough, we have the power.
God uses those who say 'Here I am Lord, send me.'

Let's celebrate big, and keep anticipating more miracles to come for the many others waiting for their day of freedom!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:06 pm

The prosecution allowed Micah McGuire to withdraw his felony guilty plea and plead to a misdemeanor instead. He gets to have gunz again I guess.
https://redoubtnews.com/wp-content/uplo ... _MICAH.pdf

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Kelli has edited her post and made comments elsewhere:
Kelli Stewart
1 hr ·
If you want to see them land, be at the Burns airport tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at 9:30am!!
Kelli Stewart Tomorrow morning be at the Burns airport at 9:30am if you want to welcome the Hammonds home!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 pm

For the record, I had no idea what Ziti is.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 pm
For the record, I had no idea what Ziti is.
:o No Google in Ireland? ;)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Barb Berg is with Teresa Brookshire and 80 others.
July 7 at 7:20 PM ·
I’ve been following POTUS schedule on twitter. A few weeks ago they started adding Q like sayings. So.. here’s a Q proof for ya. Q is ALWAYS talking about the need for disinformation.
#Qproofs #Qarmy #Qanon #WhoIsQ #MSMjustAskWhoisQ #AskPotusaboutQ #Trump #MAGA #Truth

<snip the screen shots>

comments from

Steve K Brooks (Painter) and Thom Davis and others

MD Laughter Steve K Brooks LMAO...”we don’t do things this way,” says a Bundy supporter.
Tell the Bundy’s that regarding not paying their bills and endangering everyone else with their showdown at the OK Melon Patch.
Bunch of hillbillies.
MD Laughter Barb Berg 🤣Poots.
Steve K Brooks MD Laughter the Bundy's don't back me either in case you haven't noticed , Booda isn't the only one . What is that poot thing I hope that's not some Gavin S crap I hate that punk . Don't get mad at me for what has been done you know how I feel about Booda .

MD Laughter Brooks, I think you have good intentions, many who were sucked into the Bundy cult did.
Why did so many people blindly trust what these melon farmers were saying, just because they put on cowboy hats?
Many of us conservatives have the same values and concerns: land rights, over bearing government, freedom to practice our faith, and a preservation of that which created this country.
The problem is...when things didn’t add up and I saw people pulling strings from behind the curtain, the Bundy’s quickly diverted my questions. When I would convince Cavalier to leave and resume his life, get a job, Carol would go behind my back and ply him with a sob story about needing a witness and he needed to stay. It was all a bullshit story. I saw the same thing again at Malheur. Too many shadowy figures making calls from behind the curtain.
This was no organic rebellion against the government, it was 100% planned. That’s sedition and insurrection, I will not participate in either. I’m FOR my country, not against it.
Poots are fake patriots, those people that rant at the left to do “research,” but do none for themselves. You all take the Bundy’s at face value and ask no questions. You will never see the Bundys support anyone, unless it benefits them. Some have started to see this as the clusterf*ck that it is, but because I saw it early on and called bullshit, the Bundy’s and their handlers had to discredit me and send all of their unquestioning mindless lemmings to attack me. That attack was led by Matt Shea, Michele Fiore and their mouthpiece—Gavin Seim, Kunty was added at a later date, because she’s a useful idiot, a true believer.
OPEN YOUR EYES 👀
Dave Duquette Ramona Morrison I think this turd finally plopped

Ramona Morrison Dave Duquette wow. She is a piece of work. I wonder what a shrink would think about her with analysis?

MD Laughter ^^^
“whatever it takes”
Unlike you sycophants, I will NOT become the very monster, you all think you’re fighting.
You’re no better than the “ebil gubmint.” You do the same dirty, dark backroom deals they do, but you think you’re justified, and “they” aren’t, because you’re right and they’re wrong.
You haven’t a moral bone in your body, and you have no righteous high ground. You’re swimming in the sewer with your enemy.
Jesus was persecuted, but he never lowered himself to the level of those that persecuted him—neither will I.
Your “turd” analogy is apropos, you’re both sewer trash; I would expect you to be familiar with turds.
I’m on dry high ground and the view is grand.
****🚽F L U S H🚽****

MD Laughter Ramona and Dave are two of your marionette puppet masters 👆👆👆Ask them why they use people that are too simple to see their hand in all this. I met them in 2016 at their Protect the Harvest event in Layton, Utah.
My grandfather’s dairy farm was about 3 miles from Smith & Edwards, which Sagebrush Rebellion, Burt Smith owned. My grandmother worked for Burt for over 20 years.
You people don’t scare me. I know who and what you are.
Wayne Hage actually has a viable case, but if he sticks with this strategy, he’ll never have justice.
I’ll tell you what Ramona, I have a psych eval, Utah required it when I fought for custody. I’ll share mine, and you share yours.
I’ll bet ONE MILLION of Lucas Oil dollars, Ramona won’t put her money where her mouth is. She’ll scurry back into the dark shadowy corners with Kathy Smith, Michele Fiore, Matt Shea and all of the other seditionists.
Talk your trash, your machinations will be exposed. Tick-tock.
By the way...the judge awarded me 100% physical and legal custody of my daughter.
Scamper away now, you mangy rat; we know you’ll never pony up and share any psych eval you take.
FAKE as the Bundy’s.

Adrian Sewell Thom Davis go ahead and respect that MD trash. I've lost all respect for you.

Thom Davis Wow God tthis is getting worse then pre school. I don't base respect or friendship or anything off anyone or anything. That somebody tells me to think. Will if I did I'd never met any of y'all. Please the childish stuff has got to stop. We have a battle to fight and it's with real evil that's out to destroy our country. Not each other. So my god grow the hell up every one

MD Laughter Thom Davis you’re right, we should just overlook the fact that this secret combination convinced LaVoy to become their martyr to advance their agenda. That’s murder my friend, and it wasn’t the FBI or OSP’s fault.
You can call it preschool, I call it, premeditated.
I am an eyewitness to LaVoy telling me TWICE, he had intentions of dying for your bogus “cause.”
Satan works via sophistry, sad that you’ve bought it.
If this is so righteous, why did it only attract criminals, crazies, and illiterates?
Prophets have warned time and time again, beware the secret combinations. They are amongst our members too. Where else can Satan do the most damage? From within.
MD Laughter Barb Berg yes, that’s what we need more weirdos like Kunty and crew, grifting on the sidewalk and hijacking a legal court proceeding.
“Kunty’s Street Justice” coming to a city near you, soon. 👍
I’ll buy you a steak 🥩 dinner a year from now if any of you give a shit about anyone besides ranchers, a year from now.

Barb Berg Clint Anderson I take it your “lumping” me in with the lot but that’s okay. No I can’t name one case so that’s on me.
MD Laughter I was fighting for ranchers rights before Oregon
I’m not sure what you mean as far as the grifting goes, I’ve never been a grifter

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Maureen Peltier shared a post.
1 hr ·
Roger Roots
5 hrs
The 9th Circuit has denied Joe Robertson's petition for rehearing en banc. (They did grant my motion to file the amicus brief by The Constitution Society’s and the Coalition of Western Property Owners.)

Now Joe has only one appeal left: a petition for certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court.
https://www.facebook .com/roger.roots.90/posts/403534020133429

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:39 pm

don't know where to post stuff. It is a Moe post... but not really about her

Maureen Peltier
2 hrs ·

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 pm

5 hrs ·
Linsay Tyler is with Teresa Brookshire and 11 others.
5 hrs

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:47 pm

6 hrs ·
Redoubt News
6 hrs ·
In light of the dismissal of the indictment against other defendants....
Micah McGuire goes from Felony to Misdemeanor.
https://redoubtnews.com/wp-content/uplo ... _MICAH.pdf

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Maureen Peltier
6 hrs ·
Excerpt: "“Moving forward, I’m encouraging the House Judiciary Committee to act on my legislation to prevent this situation from happening to other ranchers. H.R. 983 would ensure farmers and ranchers are not prosecuted as terrorists for using fire for range-management purposes.

“For now, though, I am pleased that Dwight and Steven Hammond will return to their families and ranches in Harney County. I look forward to welcoming them back home to eastern Oregon.”
WALDEN.HOUSE.GOV
Greg Walden applauds pardon of Dwight and Steven Hammond

Greg Walden applauds pardon of Dwight and Steven Hammond WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Representative Greg Walden (R-Hood River) today released the following statement applauding the pardon of Dwight and Steven Hammond: “Today is a win for justice, and an acknowledgement of our unique way of life in the hig...

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:54 pm

7 hrs ·
Morgan Philpot
8 hrs ·

I have been authorized by the Hammond Family to issue the following release. It is my honor to represent Susie and Dwight and their family, as it has been to represent other ranching families in similarly troubling circumstances. Much remains to be done to help the Hammonds and to curtail plain abuses by federal agencies - particularly in the area of western land and basic constitutional principles of free government.

https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1008986549263653&id=100004569528547

comments at Moe's post (broken link above)

Shari Brewer What do you say to the liberal left?

Maureen Peltier They are standing against the wrong folks and only serving to revictimize those enduring wrongful persecution.

Maureen Peltier Remind them, they ARE WE THE PEOPLE and they too have been afflicted by out of control corrupt local and federal law enforcement and they too have political prisoners for speaking out.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 pm

8 hrs ·
Linsay Tyler
8 hrs
Per Susie Hammonds request. While we are overwhelmed with support. We kindly ask that people respect our privacy during this time and please not visit our home. Please share with appropriate people who may be planning on visiting.

https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1008967395932235&id=100004569528547

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:59 pm

I guess those people who almost got fried by the Hammonds little inferno don't matter.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”