Bundy related gossip and discussion

Northland10

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm
I'm on the Extra Security list. All it means is that you are searched or scanned when you go through the line. It's not really a big deal if you are an honest person.
I cannot imagine why people who led an armed standoff and an armed takeover of a refuge headquarters might get extra screening.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:24 pm
I cannot imagine why people who led an armed standoff and an armed takeover of a refuge headquarters might get extra screening.
... and then whine about it. :shock:

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm
I'm on the Extra Security list. All it means is that you are searched or scanned when you go through the line. It's not really a big deal if you are an honest person.
Off Topic
TSA doesn’t like Celtic musicians. Or bodhrans.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:16 am

I hope that Ammon takes a stand, gets arrested, is charged by a competent federal prosecutor, has a trial presided over by a no-nonsense federal judge, and everyone involved is aware of how much time he spends with his beloved family—his excuse for pre-trial release–once he got out.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:16 am
I hope that Ammon takes a stand, gets arrested, is charged by a competent federal prosecutor, has a trial presided over by a no-nonsense federal judge, and everyone involved is aware of how much time he spends with his beloved family—his excuse for pre-trial release–once he got out.
I suspect that if he got arrested in the east coast rather than NV/OR he would encounter a much less receptive audience in judge or jury.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Sean and Sandy are going to release all the discovery info they have. They say they are allowed to now. They gave a copy of it to We Doubt Shari who is going through it. They want to expose all the "informants." Not sure when it will be posted.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:33 pm

It’s like they don’t know they committed and recorded their crimes in public view.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Karl P. Koenigs shared a live video.
7 hrs ·
Sean & Sandy are releasing Discovery today, regarding The Harney County Resource Center!
https://www.facebook
.com/Capt.Karl/posts/10205014112108477
Redoubt News was live.
15 hrs ·
Live with Sean and Sandy Anderson.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Rebekah Lamb is with John Lamb.
26 mins ·
Doctor’s appointment! Looking good! I thought some of you might like to see some pictures of the x-rays! The x-ray technician let me hang out in her booth and snap pictures! 🙂

<I'm not gonna bother posting all the images here. Let me know if I should.>

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

poplove

Post by poplove » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:32 pm

From Kieran Suckling on Twitter: Clive Bundy's lawsuit to seize all federal land in Nevada was dismissed yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Without prejudice. Bundy failed to serve defendants and didn't attend show cause hearing.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Sageandcows

Post by Sageandcows » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Um, when did they shoot Lavoy's dog?

Vera Jones
June 8 at 6:36am
A Commentary by American Patriot
June 8, 2018
We Beg Your Pardon

Hey President Trump, since you’re considering a pardon for the draft dodging Cassius Clay, how bout you do the right thing and pardon the real victims of the government, Bureau of Land Management's selective prosecution? The Hammonds?

And of course LaVoy Finicum, who was never convicted of anything. Instead, he was just executed...by the government. And I know this won’t mean anything inside the Washington beltway, but did they have to shoot his dog Diamond too? Would it be possible for you to pardon LaVoy and Diamond? Or maybe even commute their sentences? Or ease the anguish and loss caused to their family?

No, LaVoy and Diamond were not celebrities or drug dealers. And the closest they ever got to the beltway or Hollywood was when they paid their taxes or went to a movie. And certainly they were no Anthony Bourdain. Both were just hard working cowboys from flyover country. But they were true patriots. They stood for our National Anthem. Hell big Don, they stood for America.

If pardons have anything to do with justice, have anything to do with deserving of a second chance at life, and it’s not within your power to give them that second chance, then perhaps you might consider just pardoning the Hammonds and anyone else wrongly convicted. And we can take up justice for LaVoy and Diamond with God Almighty. But the one thing we won’t do is forget about it.

And they WILL have justice, in this life, or the next from a higher power. Or have you forgotten?

PS: Mohammad Ali’s conviction was over turned in 1971, which could give you some free time to take a look at the Hammond’s case. And we will be watching.

CC; President Donald Trump

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Sageandcows wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Vera Jones
June 8 at 6:36am
A Commentary by American Patriot
June 8, 2018
We Beg Your Pardon

Hey President Trump, since you’re considering a pardon for the draft dodging Cassius Clay, how bout you do the right thing and pardon the real victims of the government, Bureau of Land Management's selective prosecution? The Hammonds?

And of course LaVoy Finicum, who was never convicted of anything. Instead, he was just executed...by the government. And I know this won’t mean anything inside the Washington beltway, but did they have to shoot his dog Diamond too? Would it be possible for you to pardon LaVoy and Diamond? Or maybe even commute their sentences? Or ease the anguish and loss caused to their family?

No, LaVoy and Diamond were not celebrities or drug dealers. And the closest they ever got to the beltway or Hollywood was when they paid their taxes or went to a movie. And certainly they were no Anthony Bourdain. Both were just hard working cowboys from flyover country. But they were true patriots. They stood for our National Anthem. Hell big Don, they stood for America.

If pardons have anything to do with justice, have anything to do with deserving of a second chance at life, and it’s not within your power to give them that second chance, then perhaps you might consider just pardoning the Hammonds and anyone else wrongly convicted. And we can take up justice for LaVoy and Diamond with God Almighty. But the one thing we won’t do is forget about it.

And they WILL have justice, in this life, or the next from a higher power. Or have you forgotten?

PS: Mohammad Ali’s conviction was over turned in 1971, which could give you some free time to take a look at the Hammond’s case. And we will be watching.

CC; President Donald Trump
This letter causes me great confusion.

How do you pardon someone who was never tried or convicted? And can animals be pardoned? How do you commute an "execution"?
And why was Diamond paying taxes? I guess if I accept that occurred then accepting that Diamond attended the movies is fairly easy.

And did Trump pardon Anthony Bourdain for something and I missed it?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Sageandcows wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm
Lavoy's dog was shot and killed by a neighbor a few months ago. Poots were sure it was the gov. or "trolls" that shot it. Jeanette tried to dispel all that nonsense. She said it had nothing to do with their poot activities - was a dispute with the neighbor. I don't remember all the details.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:10 pm

What an idiot. What would LaVoy be pardoned about? He wasn't convicted of anything. Don't these idiots know that pardons are for people who are 1) convicted and 2) remorseful. Oh, wait. Under Trump they don't have to be remorseful. So, they just have to be convicted. Of a federal crime.

Also, LaVoy was a professional foster parent. But, I guess that takes the romance out of the crimes he committed, and makes it hard to generate a shit ton of support. Oh, yeah, let's save all the foster parents! And while we're at it, let's save all the melon farmers and the auto mechanics.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm

More to the point, WHEN did they kill Duane's horse?
And WHO dunnit?

Edit:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Piskey wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm
More to the point, WHEN did they kill Duane's horse?
And WHO dunnit?

Edit:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

► Show Spoiler

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 pm

The death of Hellboy means the collective level of poot intelligence has dropped considerably.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Rest in peace, Hellboy. May you be matched up with far better beings in your next life.

Am I being detained?

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 pm

I am sure that the story about a mishap with the halter is true. Cindy has been behaving VERY strangely about the horse dying
Most interestingly nobody seems to know when he was last seen alive and some of Cindy's weird behaviour dates back to 30th of May

Cindy didn't announce the death until she had to because the secret was out in the community
She posted her death notice soon after somebody had asked "What happened to Hell Boy" on a busy grift post on the Ehmer support page.
Plus, poots had started posting about it elsewhere. Gary Hunt was one of the first we saw breaking the silence in a public post
Poots being poots they had had been talking about it for some time before then
The support page announcement of Hell Boy's death said that negative posts would be deleted.
'Nuff said. Someone had a guilty conscience.
She also has a track record littered with dead animals. Don't ask what became of her pigs: a short life and not a happy one
According to poots she is lying about the police and the vet and the mysterious harassment she claims to have been victim of

The page was soon busily deleting any comments that asked questions

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Piskey wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 pm
Someone had a guilty conscience.
moo?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Poor Hellboy. He sure didn't deserve to die at the hands of idiots.

Wasn't there a mishap with him and the trailer when Duane was riding on his path to prison?

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Azastan wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Wasn't there a mishap with him and the trailer when Duane was riding on his path to prison?
I think that incident took out a dog. Left overnight in a very cold trailer IIRC
But let's not forget that Mona's horse tried his best to kill Duane.
Either the horse was a Fed or it was trying to avenge the unfortunate dog!
Poor HellBoy made it all the way to Lompoq without serious harm.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Piskey wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm
Azastan wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 pm

I think that incident took out a dog. Left overnight in a very cold trailer IIRC
But let's not forget that Mona's horse tried his best to kill Duane.
Either the horse was a Fed or it was trying to avenge the unfortunate dog!
Poor HellBoy made it all the way to Lompoq without serious harm.
IIRC the dog strangled while tied up tied up in the trailer or something.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Who is Cindy?

I have long suspected that Hellboy wasn't treated very well, but then a Bundy wife let her dog die because she didn't want to pay a veterinarian (I never bought her story), and then the bridge sniper dog with the burned pads. Have I mentioned how little I think of these cultists lately?

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”