Bundy related gossip and discussion

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:19 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:44 am
Over 100 broken bones would be half the bones in the human body.
He probably has multiple breaks to the same ones but then that is what you get when you drive up the rear end of a truck while not paying attention. Still waiting to hear how all this will be paid for.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:28 am

Krackpot Kelli drones on and posts about following "God's Law."
I'm tempted to ask her if she supports the enumeration in Exodus 21.
7“And if a man Neh. 5:5 sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, (1 Cor. 7:3, 5) and her marriage rights. 11 And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

stoppingby

Post by stoppingby » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:48 am

RVInit wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:43 pm
I would be surprised if he's going to any kind of facility without having insurance. I just don't really think that happens. Level of care criteria for Medicaid recipients is set by state legislatures, and Montana has a Republican controlled legislature. I have a feeling the realities of living in a state that is controlled by Republicans are going to hit them square between the eyes when they find out that Lamb will be spending the majority of his time traveling back and forth from his own house to the more than likely minimal amount of rehabilitation he will have access to thanks to the kind of people Lamb and his family and friends probably vote for again and again and again. And, will likely vote for even after realizing that he is one of the many people who Republicans only seem to care about when it comes to voting. Why do Republican politicians spend so much time ranting about things like immigration and whether or not gays can get married, things that effect Republican voters exactly ZERO - instead of talking about policies they will actually be passing, such as zero health care for the poor, no matter that most of them are Republican voting working poor? No, they won't ask those questions. They are too busy looking at what Republican politicians are pointing at so Republican politicians don't have to talk abut the things that really matter to people - like what will happen to me if I become seriously injured in a car accident and I'm not one of the lucky people with a great job that has great insurance supplied by my employer - or one of those that qualifies for help in paying premiums for ACA.

The ability of republicans to ignore the results of their own politics, even when it directly affects them, is astounding. A high school friend (a republican) has been bitching up a storm on facebook because she wants her mom in a rehab facility but she doesn't meet the three day requirement for medicare to pay. The mom lives in a red state, and friend now lives in a blue state, where her mother-in-law has been able to access a fair amount of government help. Does she consider the difference of laws to be the problem? Nope, in her mind, the doctor is stopping it, because if the doctor would just admit her mom to the hospital for three days for "observation" then she could go to a nursing home. Which, of course, would be contrary to the doctor's ethical duties not to prescribe unnecessary treatments, and would be a complete scam. But my friend does not see it that way. (she frequently complains about people "scamming the system.") Its so frustrating.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:28 pm

They're ranchin' folk, Lamb's beyond his useful life and should be put down like a broken steer. OK, not really.

Lamb's negligence has certainly caused him some permanent inconvenience and suffering. I doubt that the outcome will teach him or any of his ilk a valuable lesson. They are very resistant to good sense.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:28 am
Krackpot Kelli drones on and posts about following "God's Law."
I'm tempted to ask her if she supports the enumeration in Exodus 21.
7“And if a man Neh. 5:5 sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, (1 Cor. 7:3, 5) and her marriage rights. 11 And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money.
I like Deuteronomy 18-21
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:15 pm

The latest re Todd Engel:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 am

Bundys in Massachusetts?? Public land makes up 1.2% of the state, which produces 0.0004% of America's beef cattle (USDA 2018). At its core the Bundy movement isn't about ranching or public lands-- it's about an anti-federal ideology, where guns are sacred. Guns aren't alien to me-- my grandfather (WWII) and father (Vietnam era) served; I first fired a .22 when I was five. But this stuff is nuts. Speaker Larry Pratt was kicked out of Pat Buchanan's presidential campaign for affiliating with white supremacists-- similar to last year's speaker, racist ex-sheriff Joe Arpaio. Do you want to be associated with that, Ammon? There's a counter-rally--it will be ugly; or worse. Think Charlottesville. Don't go.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 am

Kendra wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 am

Bundys in Massachusetts?? Public land makes up 1.2% of the state, which produces 0.0004% of America's beef cattle (USDA 2018). At its core the Bundy movement isn't about ranching or public lands-- it's about an anti-federal ideology, where guns are sacred. Guns aren't alien to me-- my grandfather (WWII) and father (Vietnam era) served; I first fired a .22 when I was five. But this stuff is nuts. Speaker Larry Pratt was kicked out of Pat Buchanan's presidential campaign for affiliating with white supremacists-- similar to last year's speaker, racist ex-sheriff Joe Arpaio. Do you want to be associated with that, Ammon? There's a counter-rally--it will be ugly; or worse. Think Charlottesville. Don't go.
Of course he wants to be associated with that. It's what he does.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:47 am

Krackpot Kelli orgasmicaly reports that machine-gunner Michael Emry has been released from prison.

She calls him a "journalist." Excuse me while I go hurl.

Not surprisingly, she misspells his name.

She's right about one thing -- she is indeed "the bottom of Washington."
Kelli Stewart
9 hrs ·
Portland OR ALL OVER Oregon team ... if you want a ride to Medford OR tomorrow to greet Michael Emery as he meets up with Becky Hudson pm me ASAP. I’ll be traveling from the bottom of Washington to the bottom of Oregon to be there when he gets off that bus. I’ll have room for 4. Let’s give this patriot couple a warm welcome.
OLive's sentencing story:
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... _2_12.html

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:47 am

Azastan wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 am
Kendra wrote:
And who he is.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am

Azastan wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 am
Kendra wrote:

lotta Catholics in Mass. just sayin'

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:08 am

Yeah, Emery’s sorry for “what happened” vs. his criminal actions.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:36 am

I'd like to see Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg and the other Parkland students there for the counter protest. :pray:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Ammon and cRyan are not going to MA. I recognized the name Dave Kopacz in that article above. He does a poot "radio" show called Red Pill Politics. He went to LV for the trial to "report." Then he went to AZ to help Mrs. Finny round up cattle. From his FB page posted yesterday. There is an almost hour long video there explaining this but I didn't watch it.
Folks, please keep the update going around. I'll be doing a Live Stream Test from the site later today and continue to keep you up to speed on the Ammon / Ryan federal no-fly ban and our progress on getting Cliven Bundy / Shawna Cox to speak in their place.

Keep those prayers for blue sky's and Happy Trails coming.

HilltownGrrl
Occupation: Researcher (for a non-fiction author); local child-wrangler; thread killer; piler of things on other things

Post by HilltownGrrl » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Kendra wrote:

Blergh. I grew up in Granby which borders Belchertown. Growing up, both towns were a mix of drying farms & bedroom community workers, both blue & white. From what I've seen (I still have close friends in Granby), Granby has gotten much more conservative since I lived there, or at least those who are conservative are much louder than they used to be, but Belchertown has seen massive development since the 90s & I'm guessing it's not all 2A supporters who moved in. --- all of which is a very long way to say that I'm very curious as to how many who attend this rally are local (as in from the Belchertown area/WMass). My guess would be that this draws more people from out-of-state than from WMass, though we'll have representation there (on the 2A side).

There are a lot of small, fairly rural towns here in WMass but most people, even hunters, support gun regulations so another wild-assed guess is that the only way this guy gets a crowd, & has his extravaganza grow, is to bring in the out-of-state nutjobs (Bundys this year, Arpaio last year) which draws crowds of other out-of-state nutjobs, as well as the relatively few cranks we have locally. WMass may not be well-represented among the 2A supporters but I can guarantee you they'll be very well-represented among the counter-protesters, who represent much better who WMass is than the 2A folks do.

But it still makes me sick that this guy has this shit show in Belchertown every year (how have I missed that it happens?!) & even sicker that he's bringing the worst of the worst in every year.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:34 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 pm
Ammon and cRyan are not going to MA. I recognized the name Dave Kopacz in that article above. He does a poot "radio" show called Red Pill Politics. He went to LV for the trial to "report." Then he went to AZ to help Mrs. Finny round up cattle. From his FB page posted yesterday. There is an almost hour long video there explaining this but I didn't watch it.
Folks, please keep the update going around. I'll be doing a Live Stream Test from the site later today and continue to keep you up to speed on the Ammon / Ryan federal no-fly ban and our progress on getting Cliven Bundy / Shawna Cox to speak in their place.

Thanks. I wondered how they could fly. And also they aren’t that loved east of the Mississippi.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:40 pm

The sky's the limit for poots murdering the English language.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:41 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 pm

ammo and the idiot aren't going anywhere East of the Mississippi where they know they aren't wanted. and since when were they banned from flying, not that they ever did to begin with?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:53 pm

I saw something not long ago (don't remember where) that said Ammo tried to fly to Phoenix a few weeks ago. I think he was on the extra security (SSSS) list, not the no fly list. He got angry about that and drove instead. He probably calls it the no fly list even though it isn't.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 pm

The event page
5th Annual Flag Day Second Amendment Rally
Public · Hosted by Flag Day Second Amendment Rally
Saturday, June 16 at 10 AM - 6 PM EDT
Flag Day Second Amendment Rally
350 Cold Spring Rd., Belchertown, Massachusetts 01007

163 Going · 358 Interested
ATTENTION PATRIOTS.....The 5th Annual Flag Day Second Amendment Rally is on target to be the grandest 2A event yet. AND NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON!

Massachusetts has become a breeding ground for some of the most oppressive gun control laws in the nation, as all three branches of government (State & Federal) continuously exceed the enumerated limits placed on them by the Constitution(s). So join us on this day as we celebrate and assert the Second Amendment is style.

THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE !!!
* Check out these fantastic speakers....

- LARRY PRATT (Gun Owners of America GOA)
- AMMON & RYAN BUNDY (Pending)
- SHERIFF RICHARD MACK Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA).
- AUTHOR DAN WOS (Good Gun Bad Guy 1&2)
- SUSAN DELEMUS - (Former NH State Rep. & wife of Jerry DeLemus).
- HAL SHURTLEFF (Camp Constitution).
- PASTOR SCOTT LIVELY (Black Robed Regiment)
- KIRK WHATLEY (Whatley Training).
- TOMMY MOOR (Historian / Toastmaster).
< SNIP much more at the link>

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:11 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:53 pm
I saw something not long ago (don't remember where) that said Ammo tried to fly to Phoenix a few weeks ago. I think he was on the extra security (SSSS) list, not the no fly list. He got angry about that and drove instead. He probably calls it the no fly list even though it isn't.
Wasn't Ma Bundy under the same special attention at the airport program?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm on the Extra Security list. All it means is that you are searched or scanned when you go through the line. It's not really a big deal if you are an honest person.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Off Topic
I don't know about now, but it used to be that any ticket that wasn't a classic round trip would get you the SSSS (meaning a one way or one where you fly to one place and then flew back from another (like flying to Newark and then flying home from Philadelphia).

"I asked Osama bin Laden and he very strongly said that he had nothing to do with crashing airplanes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I don't see any reason it would be Al-Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”