Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Sounds like the final four glory days thing was a HUGE fail.
Sean Anderson
8 mins ·
Thank you to Carl Todd, Tucker Todd, Hanna Todd and Wendy Kay for Redoubt news the only two that posted they were coming and actually showed up!! 21 people clicked coming, 101 interested. Two show. Thank Goodness for true local friends.
Edit: Another post from the short round guy.
Sean Anderson No different then the refuge, can't count on most people!! But our Brother David Fry flew all the way from Ohio to be there!! Seeing him again is well worth all the time and effort Sandy and I put into this!!

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:53 pm
Sounds like the final four glory days thing was a HUGE fail.
Sean Anderson
8 mins ·
Thank you to Carl Todd, Tucker Todd, Hanna Todd and Wendy Kay for Redoubt news the only two that posted they were coming and actually showed up!! 21 people clicked coming, 101 interested. Two show. Thank Goodness for true local friends.
:snippity:
:lol:

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:30 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:33 am
This is what was said on 5/30/18:
It seems the plans change every day. 😏

They let us know yesterday, that due to his non weight bearing status on his legs, that the rehab turned us down. 😔

He is waiting for a transfer to a skilled nursing facility. It could happen today or tomorrow...

Hopefully he won’t be there long, and we can get him home. 🙂

So, my present goal: Get the house ready and get needed equipment for his care at home.
Now, was someone being economic with the truth with "due to his non weight bearing status" actually being "due to his non weight bearing status and no insurance or other coverage"? Is the same thing going to happen with the "skilled nursing facility"? Because it looks like option 3 to me, he's going home - sort it out yourself/come back when you have some money.
Peripatetic ( :rotflmao: sorry ) John Lamb is on the move again, again.
Things have not gone very smoothly at the new location this last week and another is move is in process today.
Presumably "have not gone very smoothly" is a euphemism for "they asked me for money".

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:52 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:15 pm
Epic rant from KK. She took her page down again but a tweeter screengrabbed it.
1) When Krazi Kel references a trip to Hawaii, is she referring to Ammon’s lawyer? Didn’t Ammon’s lawyer take a trip to Hawaii?

2) As for KK’s mention of the media showing the world that she supports the minority, what does that mean? Does she possibly think the majority of Americans agree with her?

3) It looks like the Bundy cult is escalating attacks against KK. At what point will she have the divine revelation that she has squandered 26 months of her life and huge amounts of money defending and supporting outright crooks?

Yes Krazi Kel, the Bundys and their followers are crooks, criminals and nut jobs. Time for some introspection, and a lot of psychotherapy.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:21 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:30 pm
Things have not gone very smoothly at the new location this last week and another is move is in process today.
Presumably "have not gone very smoothly" is a euphemism for "they asked me for money".
Somebody I know ended up in the ICU with what originally was an embolism. I think, and he ended up with pneumonia, among other things. When it was finally time to move to another facility, that was filled with issues and, from I can tell, a great deal of stress (probably due to the stress of working through the process with a facility and the stress caused for the family and patient by the illness).

To be fair, I imagine things would be tough for people in Lamb's position, even with insurance. I tend to feel that there are times to let a person deal with his issues without nitpicking. Now, the Poot gang's attempt to blame shift, that's different.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:48 am

Bert Smith's stepson (and Bundy PR person) wrote a stupid thing about Roseanne.
Given Barr’s recent open support of President Trump, it’s likely that this jihad of outrage is a form of political payback from the left-leaning entertainment industry.
http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archiv ... xYU8O4vzIV

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am

John Lamb update
He is staying in a skilled nursing facility until we can get the house finished ready for him to come home, and proper equipment ready for his care.

They had moved him from the hospital to a facility of their choosing last week. This one was not a good experience.

The morning after they refused to let me stay the night, leaving him helpless, unable to shift his body.. I checked out 3 more places. We got him moved to this new place today! What a wonderful difference. It’s like going home from prison!
This presumably confirms what was said a day or two back. He is now somewhere they are happy with before moving back home. Though a couple of things don't add up. The hospital chose where to send him which you'd think would be based on his medical needs, but he was never attended to overnight? Now he's moved somewhere the family are happy with, whatever that means regarding his care and medical needs.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:01 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am
The hospital chose where to send him which you'd think would be based on his medical needs, but he was never attended to overnight?
The hospital is going to send him to a facility that is officially capable of providing the necessary level of care and that has an open bed. But as anyone with firsthand experience of these places knows, that doesn't necessarily mean he's going to get the level of care he's supposed to get.

These places are frequently understaffed by underpaid, undereducated and often disgruntled people and the care the patients get reflect that. But frankly, they usually permit family members to stay at least during the day hours, since that lessens the staff workload. It wouldn't surprise me if Lamb's family and friends made such demands the facility just told them they couldn't stay.
Now he's moved somewhere the family are happy with, whatever that means regarding his care and medical needs.
It might truly mean he got moved to a half-way decent facility, or it might only mean he got moved to a place that is more tolerant of his family's and his follower's demands.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:08 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am
John Lamb update
He is staying in a skilled nursing facility until we can get the house finished ready for him to come home, and proper equipment ready for his care.

They had moved him from the hospital to a facility of their choosing last week. This one was not a good experience.

The morning after they refused to let me stay the night, leaving him helpless, unable to shift his body.. I checked out 3 more places. We got him moved to this new place today! What a wonderful difference. It’s like going home from prison!
This presumably confirms what was said a day or two back. He is now somewhere they are happy with before moving back home. Though a couple of things don't add up. The hospital chose where to send him which you'd think would be based on his medical needs, but he was never attended to overnight? Now he's moved somewhere the family are happy with, whatever that means regarding his care and medical needs.
All of this is a bit odd. I don't have personal experience with this, but my reading leads me to believe that the patient/patient's guardian actually makes the arrangements for the skilled nursing facility. Relatives are guaranteed access at any time, with a few caveats. First, most of these facilities aren't going to have private rooms (Medicare doesn't pay for private rooms, just semi-private), so if the relatives are disruptive to the other roommate/s, the relatives may be asked to leave. Second, there really aren't that many skilled nursing facilities in Montana, so he has to make sure he doesn't run out of options. They may not have beds available, either.

He's only got 100 days to do some free grifting, so he needs to make the best of it before his Medicare benefits run out.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:46 am

40 percent of SNFs in MT are government run. 2015 avg cost per month for SNF in MT $6,388.

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:51 am

Interesting.

When I was in acute care discharge planning started at admission.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:25 pm

Azastan wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:08 am

All of this is a bit odd. I don't have personal experience with this, but my reading leads me to believe that the patient/patient's guardian actually makes the arrangements for the skilled nursing facility. Relatives are guaranteed access at any time, with a few caveats. First, most of these facilities aren't going to have private rooms (Medicare doesn't pay for private rooms, just semi-private), so if the relatives are disruptive to the other roommate/s, the relatives may be asked to leave. Second, there really aren't that many skilled nursing facilities in Montana, so he has to make sure he doesn't run out of options. They may not have beds available, either.

He's only got 100 days to do some free grifting, so he needs to make the best of it before his Medicare benefits run out.
Around here at least, the hospitals work with the local care facilities to find one that meets the requirements and has a bed available. In my mom's case, the surgeon selected the facility and assured us it was one of the best ones around. :eek2: If that was the case, the bad ones must be terrible.

Can somebody enlighten me: is this father of far too many old enough to collect Medicare, or is he pinning his hopes on Medicaid?

Too, also, is this the John Lamb who's running an impromptu scrap/wrecking yard on his leased property? If so, he and his family sound like the one that Tara Westover grew up in.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm

What is this 100 days deadline?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm
If Lamb is covered under Medicare (i.e. he's age 62 or older), Medicare will cover up to 100 days in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). However, only the first twenty days are fully covered; from day 21-100, there's a $167.50 per day coinsurance cost. This also assumes that Lamb's rumored rejection of Social Security (which can't be opted out of on an individual basis, but certain religious groups can opt out) is real. If he really is a member of an Amish sect, then he as a member of could have legally opted out of Social Security and Medicare.

But if Lamb didn't do that, and if he's too young for Medicare and is hoping to get Medicaid, then who know what he'll end up getting (shrug) .

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
If Lamb is covered under Medicare (i.e. he's age 62 or older), Medicare will cover up to 100 days in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). However, only the first twenty days are fully covered; from day 21-100, there's a $167.50 per day coinsurance cost. This also assumes that Lamb's rumored rejection of Social Security (which can't be opted out of on an individual basis, but certain religious groups can opt out) is real. If he really is a member of an Amish sect, then he as a member of could have legally opted out of Social Security and Medicare.

But if Lamb didn't do that, and if he's too young for Medicare and is hoping to get Medicaid, then who know what he'll end up getting (shrug) .
I’m curious about his age. I’d guess under 65. Mid 40ish?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:33 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote:

I’m curious about his age. I’d guess under 65. Mid 40ish?
Lambo is 45.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 pm

I am flipping between the Bundy saga and a Laura Joh Rowland novel about feudal Japan. Not much difference. The Bundys oppose the government in either story. However, Lord Ienobu is smarter in opposition in the novel.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Here is a link to a document that discusses the dilemma a hospital faces when trying to come up with a discharge plan for uninsured or underinsured persons. I'm not sure how up to date it is, but I think it more than likely describes Lamb's case. There are some community hospitals and may be some facilities that work with patients that have limited financial resources, but in this country you receive the level of care that is comensurate with the financial resources available to you - whether that be an excellent insurance policy or you are a wealthy person or both. The poor simply do not get the same level of care.

https://coverageforall.org/wp-content/u ... tients.pdf

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

poplove

Post by poplove » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:41 am

RVInit wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 pm
Here is a link to a document that discusses the dilemma a hospital faces when trying to come up with a discharge plan for uninsured or underinsured persons. I'm not sure how up to date it is, but I think it more than likely describes Lamb's case. There are some community hospitals and may be some facilities that work with patients that have limited financial resources, but in this country you receive the level of care that is comensurate with the financial resources available to you - whether that be an excellent insurance policy or you are a wealthy person or both. The poor simply do not get the same level of care.

I've seen some posts that said the vehicle he was driving was insured by the owner. Insurance I would assume covers his medical bills up to a certain amount regardless of his fault.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:07 am

poplove wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:41 am
RVInit wrote:

I've seen some posts that said the vehicle he was driving was insured by the owner. Insurance I would assume covers his medical bills up to a certain amount regardless of his fault.
Agree - I think he will be covered by pickup owner's insurance for a while.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:11 am

poplove wrote:
RVInit wrote:

I seem to recall prevous comments that the owner had only carried the legal minimum of insurance required by Montana. If true, that's only $25K for bodily injury per person, $50K total bodily injuries for all persons injured, $20K for property damage.

And that would mean the owner's insurance coverage was nought but a drop in the bucket o' bills resulting from the crash.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:54 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:11 am
poplove wrote:
RVInit wrote:

I seem to recall prevous comments that the owner had only carried the legal minimum of insurance required by Montana. If true, that's only $25K for bodily injury per person, $50K total bodily injuries for all persons injured, $20K for property damage.

And that would mean the owner's insurance coverage was nought but a drop in the bucket o' bills resulting from the crash.
That sounds like it qualifies as underinsured in this particular case.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:59 pm

What are the chances Lambo's friend's insurance rates will go up big time?

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:24 am

Krazy Kelli FB on John Lamb:

"John has been on his back for 42 days, lost 50 pounds and has over 100 broken bones. 69 screws, 5 plates, 4 pins and 2 rods that go from hip to ankle. John is a fighter and wont be giving in, wont be giving up! He even put on his prison scrubs to show his solidarity with the 2+ million prisoners across this country."

I'm sure all those innocent drug dealers, traitors, rapists and bank robbers, etc. will love to have him back.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:44 am

Over 100 broken bones would be half the bones in the human body.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”