Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:13 am

KK wants to talk so posts a long nonsensical rant. In the P.S. she points out that she still wants to poison her family.
Let's talk this out. Undoing the brainwashing 101...try not to shoot the messenger! How much does the Constitution matter? Do you even know who is friend and who is foe anymore?

For those who oppose the policing power of the BLM and Forrest service but back the policing power of your local police and military of today's age... let's break that down.

.... do you know why you support one over the other? Is one constitutional and the other is not? To the 'patriots' who oppose the BLM but love the police and back all their authority and abuse, extort and murder, what if I called you, 'Anti BLM'? Would it be as offensive as it is when someone calls me, 'Anti cop?" Has the media coned that term and given it its power? Do you know why you submit to some unlawful authority and not others? If the BLM had lawful orders to impound Bundys cattle, or take the Hammond ranch, why is that wrong of them?..aren't they just doing their job? Is it okay when police pull us over and arrest us for non violent and victimless crimes? Are they not far outside the constitution with the current laws on the books? Let's talk this out and see if this is just a matter of public brainwashing through terms like, 'back the blue' or 'support our troops' or if you have a real argument to back one use of force while cursing another.

****also, Is it wrong for the BLM to shoot civilians who didnt follow orders but then you say it's right for military to invade other countries and kill them for not following orders? Explain?

if your argument is 'The constitution allows for the military to protect our country but it doesn't allow for the BLM to form a standing army and kill its own civilians...' Then let me remind you that the founders told us NOT to go sticking our nose in other countries business because it would only promote hate for the US and also Congress must approve war which they did not in Iraq OR Afghanistan..it was slipped in as administrative wars without Congress's approval. TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL but we dont shame those troops for going...in fact we HONOR them. so why shame the BLM for going to Bunkerville?!?!?!?! Shouldn't we HONOR the BLM agents who went to Bunkerville because they went believing it was the right thing to do and they were only following orders? What if I invited agent Dan Love over for dinner, would it make me any different than those who back the blue or the military of today?

Before attacking me will you think these questions through for yourself and see if some brainwashing is getting in the way?
Of the pictures below, can you tel me the good use of force vs the bad? Or are they all equally bad regardless of what soil they were unlawfully used on? Which Troops below and which law enforcement below is actually “protecting and serving” me?

Ps. I still can’t legally give away or sell raw milk even to my own family.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Poots didn't want to play Soper's paintball game - event canceled - so sad.
Well, I decided to cancel the Father’s Day event and fundraiser. Just not enough interest.

Looking for some other ways to generate funds for Todd Engel s fight to get the money together to depose Wooten and others involved..

If you have any suggestions please let me know.. I’m out of ideas.

In the meantime, every penny works towards the goal..

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:58 pm

ETA: I just noticed that this is NOT displaying Kelli's Facebook post now . Earlier today she "deactivated" her account. Again. She will probably be back in a day or so.
Kelli Stewart
3 hrs ·
When faktriots and grifters and washouts and nobody’s waste their time making trashy, slanderous videos about me all I can do is offer up a video back to them. 🧞‍♀️
Here’s to all who keep going when the haters want you to quit! If you have enemies that means you’re a trail blazer vs a follower! Every hero first had enemies before changing the world!

#faktriots #grifters
#dontquit #keepgoing #hatersgonnahate #fakersgonnafake
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off - YouTube <edited to break link to the video>
https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

comments

Kelli Stewart “Goblin Seimen” can make all the videos he wants using his first amendment right. But he doesn’t need to take my work to slander me. His you tube channel received so many complaints this week it was actually shut down. All the videos were other people’s work like Chalice and Gavin and myself and then he would add his slanderous words to the screen to change the content of the video. Coward. Put your own face on the camera and use that first amendment right of yours to ridicule me but don’t steal my work to do it! That’s where your rights end and mine begin!

Kelli Stewart These people are the epitome of grifting and washouts. Who spends their time obsessing about people they hate like this? Move on and be productive if you hate us all so much! And use your own work!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Ammo's no DL case dismissed today (from court website posted today): "Dismissed on Motion of Prosecutor".

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:15 pm
Ammo's no DL case dismissed today (from court website posted today): "Dismissed on Motion of Prosecutor".
No surprise. Isn’t Idaho a sovcit haven?

He’s feeling more enabled, no doubt.

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:45 pm

More like SovCit heaven. Porky poot Sean Anderson was bragging that he expects two State Reps to attend the also-rans' Freedumb campout this weekend.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Who spends their time obsessing about people they hate like this?
ya mean like the government?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Rachel Ritzheimer
6 hrs ·

A update from Jon Ritzheimer. ♥️

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Piskey

Post by Piskey » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Poor KrayKray,
.Kelli Stewart “Goblin Seimen” can make all the videos he wants using his first amendment right. But he doesn’t need to take my work to slander me. His you tube channel received so many complaints this week it was actually shut down. All the videos were other people’s work like Chalice and Gavin and myself and then he would add his slanderous words to the screen to change the content of the video. Coward. Put your own face on the camera and use that first amendment right of yours to ridicule me but don’t steal my work to do it! That’s where your rights end and mine begin!
She has "work"? I thought she merely parroted the words of others and bitches about how misunderstood she is.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:15 pm

Epic rant from KK. She took her page down again but a tweeter screengrabbed it.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:32 am

Almost completely absurd. Where is Cliven? Ammon? Brother Ryan, the candidate?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:46 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 pm
scirreeve wrote:

[/quote
While I would like to think that, I guess the explanation is more mundane. He didn't show up for court but on the same day the court received a letter from him and then dismissed the charge a couple of days later. I guess he mailed them proof of having a valid license. Not sure but just my guess from the court records. cRyan seems to be more into the sovshiterry than the Profit Ammo.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:50 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:46 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 pm
scirreeve wrote:

While I would like to think that, I guess the explanation is more mundane. He didn't show up for court but on the same day the court received a letter from him and then dismissed the charge a couple of days later. I guess he mailed them proof of having a valid license. Not sure but just my guess from the court records. cRyan seems to be more into the sovshiterry than the Profit Ammo.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:09 am

Thanks for the explanation. I couldn't imagine a state that depends on license revenues, etc., to give anyone a pass on having a license. Even the Profit.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 am

So has John Lamb managed to escape from the hospital yet? Been shoved out the door?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 am

Azastan wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 am
So has John Lamb managed to escape from the hospital yet? Been shoved out the door?
Was supposed to be moved to what Mrs. Lambo called a "skilled nursing facility" a couple of days ago - not sure if it actually happened.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:52 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 am
Azastan wrote:
Was supposed to be moved to what Mrs. Lambo called a "skilled nursing facility" a couple of days ago - not sure if it actually happened.
That's all I can see too. He was supposed to move on the 30th but I can't see anything that actually says he did.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:54 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 am
Azastan wrote:

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:52 pm

That's all I can see too. He was supposed to move on the 30th but I can't see anything that actually says he did
I wonder if he's hit a snag with getting Medicare/Medicaid because he doesn't have a SSN?
Can I apply for coverage if I don’t have a Social Security number?

Yes. People who do not have an SSN can still apply for health coverage through [Maryland Health Connection]. They, or the person applying for them, should check the box “Do not have an SSN” and answer the question “Are you applying for an SSN?”

If you do not have an SSN and are not applying for one, you should also select the reason you are not. If you have, an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) instead of an SSN, enter it in the space provided. If you are not applying for coverage for yourself and applying only on behalf of another person, you can leave this information blank for you unless you are the tax filer for the household and want help paying for coverage for the applicant(s).

We ask for this information because Medicaid and MCHP require applicants seeking coverage to have an SSN, apply for one, or have a reason that exempts them from the SSN requirement. Applicants who may be eligible for Medicaid should apply for an SSN, if they can get one. If an SSN is issued, they should update their application with it.

Applicants who are not applying for an SSN for one of the following reasons are exempt from the Medicaid SSN requirement:

Not eligible for an SSN
An SSN can only be issued for non-work reasons
Well established religious objection

Applicants may still enroll in a Qualified Health Plan without applying for an SSN. However, if you don’t have an SSN, you may need to provide additional information because [Maryland Health Connection] will not be able to electronically verify your SSN or other information such as income.
Obviously this is from Maryland's site, but I would guess that it's similar in every state since Medicare/Medicaid are federal programs.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:43 pm

I would be surprised if he's going to any kind of facility without having insurance. I just don't really think that happens. Level of care criteria for Medicaid recipients is set by state legislatures, and Montana has a Republican controlled legislature. I have a feeling the realities of living in a state that is controlled by Republicans are going to hit them square between the eyes when they find out that Lamb will be spending the majority of his time traveling back and forth from his own house to the more than likely minimal amount of rehabilitation he will have access to thanks to the kind of people Lamb and his family and friends probably vote for again and again and again. And, will likely vote for even after realizing that he is one of the many people who Republicans only seem to care about when it comes to voting. Why do Republican politicians spend so much time ranting about things like immigration and whether or not gays can get married, things that effect Republican voters exactly ZERO - instead of talking about policies they will actually be passing, such as zero health care for the poor, no matter that most of them are Republican voting working poor? No, they won't ask those questions. They are too busy looking at what Republican politicians are pointing at so Republican politicians don't have to talk abut the things that really matter to people - like what will happen to me if I become seriously injured in a car accident and I'm not one of the lucky people with a great job that has great insurance supplied by my employer - or one of those that qualifies for help in paying premiums for ACA.

No, I'm guessing we aren't seeing all the great photos of the incredible rehab facility John Lamb has been transferred to because it is highly likely that he is facing a long, lonely, mostly self-help variety of rehab. Not much to celebrate in that.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:33 am

This is what was said on 5/30/18:
It seems the plans change every day. 😏

They let us know yesterday, that due to his non weight bearing status on his legs, that the rehab turned us down. 😔

He is waiting for a transfer to a skilled nursing facility. It could happen today or tomorrow...

Hopefully he won’t be there long, and we can get him home. 🙂

So, my present goal: Get the house ready and get needed equipment for his care at home.
Now, was someone being economic with the truth with "due to his non weight bearing status" actually being "due to his non weight bearing status and no insurance or other coverage"? Is the same thing going to happen with the "skilled nursing facility"? Because it looks like option 3 to me, he's going home - sort it out yourself/come back when you have some money.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:36 am

While I have opined on other threads that I feel long prison sentences for some sovcittery to be excessively harsh, I find myself with absolutely no sympathy for John Lamb. He brought this on himself, he is getting better medical care than he has paid for or than he wishes for others, his suffering is due to his criminally negligent and reckless driving and nothing else. As for his family and friends, well, they're all equally undeserving.

I guess the difference for me is that I don't like to feel complicit with the agency that inflicts excessive misery on other people. But if those people inflict it on themselves, deliberately, stupidly, recklessly, then whatever downside they experience, however disproportionate, is entirely their own fault.

Karma is a bitch. She will bit you on the ass, hard and deep, and not pay for the rabies shot.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:27 am

My main feeling is I hope no one else was hurt, and that poor young man can recover the loss to his trucking career, if that is what he wants.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:37 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:27 am
My main feeling is I hope no one else was hurt, and that poor young man can recover the loss to his trucking career, if that is what he wants.
Oh, absolutely! Any of the sovcits' drivel about slow speed or lack of flashing lights is irrelevant: he is the wholly innocent party in this sorry incident.

Not only do I wish him well, but I also hope that he doesn't suffer harassment from those vile sovcits as they try to exonerate their culpable colleague.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:33 pm

I don't think Hallelujah's video he made while driving (from the airport) to the poop trench memorial weekend has been posted here. Spoilered - if cussing offends you don't click on it.
► Show Spoiler

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Didn't Fry want to have gender reassignment surgery?

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”