Bundy related gossip and discussion

spiduh

Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by spiduh » Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 am

I don't want to clutter up the Nevada trial thread and earn any (deserved) :sterngard: ire. Also too I'm sick of sticking this sort of thing in the Malheur thread, where it doesn't really belong either. So I've empowered myself to create a new thread for it. :mrgreen:

Scott Drexler's daughter Chelsea Hamel has been active on FB lately, the usual regarding her father. Nothing of note. Came across this article this morning though that seems to reflect a base lack of comprehension. What a surprise.
:snippity:
"He was just going down there with the intention of seeing what was going on and coming to the aid of Mr. Bundy," she said.

Hamel says her father was armed, but for his own protection.

"I do believe in my heart he went down there with the best of intentions. He didn't ever intend to hurt anyone or shoot anyone or have any sort of violent interactions," she told KTVB.
In the indictment, Drexler is referred to as a gunman who threatened, impeded, intimidated, interfered with, assaulted and extorted federal law enforcement officers. He is facing a number of serious charges and if convicted, could spend the rest of his life in prison.

"In his actions down there, he never had any verbal or violent confrontations with any of the federal officers," Hamel said.
He was part of an armed group that prevented federal officers from carrying out their court ordered duties by their very presence. He went down there, armed, for the express purpose of supporting Mr. Bundy in a confrontation with federal officers. You acknowledge that. He didn't need to have a verbal confrontation and the violent confrontation was his very presence, armed, standing in opposition to the feds. Come on.
"I'm very, very confident that a jury wouldn't give him a sentence for committing a list of crimes that he didn't commit," she said.
Maybe they will, maybe they won't. But understanding the charges better would help your prediction.

http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/local/daugh ... /188396162
“If they kill me, grab my phone.” –Ammon Bundy (Reuters)
"Yes, I Did Turn the Flying Monkeys Loose!" -Anna von Reitz (FB)
"I 'Self Identify' as a female" -Jon Ritzheimer (FB)

Mockingbird

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Mockingbird » Fri May 13, 2016 9:17 am

This thread up is a great idea because so many of run across and follow tangential nut jobs who are two or three "generations" away from Malhuer and the Bundies, but who often attach their own axe to grind, grift du jour, or psychosis onto the Bundy/Finicum/Malheur "cause"

That Toilet-LV brand is showing up in a lot of Facebook pages that have a general sort of hate-the-government flavor, and often shows up -- incongruously -- with the Confederate flag.

Seemingly every RWNJ is coopting the whole mythology to fit their own agenda, and it spirals out in every direction

Mockingbird

Post by Mockingbird » Fri May 13, 2016 9:29 am

Something that sticks in my craw about the Malheur occupationists' claim that they did not impede federal employees from -- somehow -- continuing to come in and do their jobs is this: They don't seem to realize that those federal employees would have been tasked with directing unauthorized persons out.

Sure they count voles and perform any number of tasks which in theory they could have performed while surrounded by bristling armed seditionists, theocrats, and meth heads. But they are also tasked with politely directing the public around, such as out of closed areas.

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri May 13, 2016 9:38 am

Yesterday I posted a facebook entry by former Wheeler County, Oregon, Sheriff Bob Hudspeth. He was excited about the fake grand jury. He was also mentioned in an article about the kind of nonsense Sovereign Citizens try to file with county clerks. Hudspeth "attempted to record a document “as a Marshal of the Continental United States of America”.

Here's a link to my post from yesterday:
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... th#p769471

Here's Bob speaking at the "Support Rural America Sheriffs’ Event in Grants Pass, Oregon" in September, 2012.
SOLUTIONS FOR RURAL AMERICA
Hosted By:
Josephine County Sheriff Gil Gilbertson
Saturday, September 22, 2012
1 to 4 p.m.
Josephine County Fairgrounds
1451 Fairgrounds Rd., Grants Pass, Oregon
Admission is FREE…Donations accepted!
Panel of Constitutional Sheriffs discussing critical issues and solutions regarding
property rights, water rights, mining, public land access and Federal and State Jurisdiction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV5wLR4Eu7g

I didn't watch the whole video, but I did learn that FEMA is the sign of the devil. I watched a few minutes of it.

I may have to go sample the videos of the other sheriffs who spoke that day. They're housed in same youtube account, so I'll have to go find 'em. I wanna know if they're all as wacky as Hudspeth.

phelana

Post by phelana » Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 am

From what I can tell, any government program designed to actually directly help people directly is the devil. If you funnel the help (money) through a privately owned business that has been contracted by the government then it suddenly becomes much angelic.

My MIL once uttered nonsense about how people just expected all this free stuff. I commented on how Americorp/the government provided all of this free stuff to her daughter (because their little NorCal school is listed as extreme poverty) while I had to pay big time for those same things. She gets music programs for $15. At our school, it's anywhere from $395 to $695. MIL said, 'Well, it's ok. THAT'S FEDERAL MONEY.' Huh? What difference that make? I want some of that federal money too.
Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri May 13, 2016 10:00 am

Shelly Shelton is in full conspiracy mode on her facebook.

I really must follow her there. How does Nevada get anything done with both Michele Fiore and Shelly Shelton serving in the Assembly?

Assemblywoman Shelton was the woman who brought the week-old baby to the Bundy Ranch standoff.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Fri May 13, 2016 11:03 am

I'll give Shelton a little credit for talking to people with contrary opinions without ranting or calling names or banning from her facebook page, we had a polite little discussion the other day until I got bored.

She's still a little unclear on the concept of how watersheds work, though. :roll:

spiduh

Post by spiduh » Fri May 13, 2016 11:24 am

WA Rep Matt Shea was cleared of ethics violations regarding his support/trips to NV and OR in support of the Bundys.
Shea cleared of ethics complaint for trips to Bundy protests

OLYMPIA – A Spokane Valley legislator who traveled to protests against federal land policies in Oregon and Nevada didn’t violate any ethics rules, a state board ruled Tuesday.

The Legislative Ethics Board dismissed a series of complaints against Republican Rep. Matt Shea involving a trip to Oregon early this year during the occupation of a federal wildlife refuge by Ammon Bundy and others, and another to Nevada in 2014 during a standoff between Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management.

The complaint was filed by Theresa Ottosen of Fairfield, who contended Shea used his position as a legislator to “interfere and hobknob”CQ with known felons “to support armed militia conducting an armed standoff with federal officers.”

Shea told the board he made both trips for “fact-finding” and to mediate if needed. Washington has similar issues on federal land mismanagement, he wrote in a response to the complaint.

“In this case, I was also successful in helping mediate a peaceful resolution on two separate occasions after my visit,” he wrote of the 2016 trip.
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/spincont ... -protests/

spiduh

Post by spiduh » Fri May 13, 2016 12:51 pm

Todd Engel tells us about life on the inside. Nothing too interesting, other than he is putting on weight. Ammon and Ryan should take a lesson.
► Show Spoiler
As everybody probably knows, I'm rather new to living in a prison. Well, actually, I've never spent a night in jail before March 3, 2016 when the FBI so caringly kidnapped me at gunpoint from my work so as to protect the general public from such a violently crazed, wanna-be cop killer like me!! LOL
I digress.
► Show Spoiler
Our daily meals are palatable & ordering from the commissary is like eating out of a 7 Eleven, except there's no beer, cigarettes or slur-pees. Stamps are currency & good T-shirts are sought after as they recently stopped issuing them.

I've read about 10 books or more in the last 2 months & my Spanish is improving daily. I'm able to get a little exercise everyday but not enough cardio. I'm gettin a belly from all the carbs they feed us!! frown emoticon

Well, I'll stop boring you with what a day in the life of Prisoner #18427023 is like. It's time to dive into the Word, do some stretches, eat, then go to the yard (30 x 40 area) & do some PT (physical training). After that its 2-3 hours of Spanish study & then it's social hour, without the cocktails of course! smile emoticon
► Show Spoiler
In His Grace,
Todd Engel
Political Prisoner

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri May 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Leonard Peltier is a Political Prisoner.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Engel quoted by Spiduh wrote:Respect and courtesy are a big deal around here. Honor those two and it's smooth sailing.
Which would explain why a bunch of the "patriots" are having problems.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

spiduh

Post by spiduh » Sat May 14, 2016 9:23 am

Ammon is apparently a bit lonely. I'm not saying ya'll should sit down and write him a letter...
Lisa Sundloff Bundy
17 hrs ·
Good afternoon friends,

I have a small request. I just spoke with Ammon Bundy and he asked me if I thought the message was still Moving forward. I responded with, of course, why? He said that he has not received very many letters and he was worried that they were all getting forgotten.

Friends, will you please take a moment and write Ammon and/or our other political prisoner friends and let them know they aren't forgotten. It was a difficult conversation to hear him so discouraged. Share your stories or send a spiritual message to them about how they have seen the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father.

Those of you that we have been close friends for A LONG TIME....would you mind writing him and sharing with him how he impacted them in their lives or their children. We all know how amazing Ammon is and I cannot stand to see his faith falter so heavily.
Thanks for all you are dong. It is not going unnoticed. Thank you [smile emoticon]

I know I haven't forgotten Ammon, maybe I'll write him a letter and let him know...
► Show Spoiler

YellowMustard

Post by YellowMustard » Sat May 14, 2016 10:16 am

spiduh wrote:Ammon is apparently a bit lonely. I'm not saying ya'll should sit down and write him a letter...
Lisa Sundloff Bundy
17 hrs ·
Good afternoon friends,

I have a small request. I just spoke with Ammon Bundy and he asked me if I thought the message was still Moving forward. I responded with, of course, why? He said that he has not received very many letters and he was worried that they were all getting forgotten.

Friends, will you please take a moment and write Ammon and/or our other political prisoner friends and let them know they aren't forgotten. It was a difficult conversation to hear him so discouraged. Share your stories or send a spiritual message to them about how they have seen the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father.

Those of you that we have been close friends for A LONG TIME....would you mind writing him and sharing with him how he impacted them in their lives or their children. We all know how amazing Ammon is and I cannot stand to see his faith falter so heavily.
Thanks for all you are dong. It is not going unnoticed. Thank you [smile emoticon]

I know I haven't forgotten Ammon, maybe I'll write him a letter and let him know...
► Show Spoiler
Should we all pitch in and ship him a cake with a dildo in it?
----IANAL----

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought patriotism was something we share, not use against each other. - Mrs. Betty Bowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xV8HHFtg7w

foilwatcher

Post by foilwatcher » Sat May 14, 2016 11:34 am

spiduh wrote:Ammon is apparently a bit lonely. I'm not saying ya'll should sit down and write him a letter...
Lisa Sundloff Bundy
17 hrs ·
Good afternoon friends,

► Show Spoiler

I haz a sad for Ammo :violin:

Perhaps a dildo would help with the loneliness...
"Well la de freakin' da!" ~~ Matt Foley

spiduh

Post by spiduh » Sat May 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Aw shucks. The new symbol of this century's Liberty Rising? Really? They've only sold 33 shirts towards their goal of 500 and time is running out.
LaVoy Finicum's Liberty Rising BRAND
The Finicum Brand is the new symbol of this century's Liberty Rising
► Show Spoiler
https://www.bonfirefunds.com/lavoy-fini ... sing-brand

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat May 14, 2016 12:43 pm

YellowMustard wrote:
Lisa Sundloff Bundy
Thanks for all you are dong. It is not going unnoticed.
She did say thanks for all you are dong. :think:
♪ ♫ I'll stop the world and melt with you! ♫ ♪

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat May 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Foggy wrote:
YellowMustard wrote:
Lisa Sundloff Bundy
Thanks for all you are dong. It is not going unnoticed.
She did say thanks for all you are dong. :think:
:lol:
I love the poorly educated!!!

I never repeat myself. I never repeat myself. Trump 2/25/16

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat May 14, 2016 6:07 pm

Feels lonely? Now which of the Bundyts was asking for the Mandela expierience?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 pm

spiduh wrote:Aw shucks. The new symbol of this century's Liberty Rising? Really? They've only sold 33 shirts towards their goal of 500 and time is running out.
LaVoy Finicum's Liberty Rising BRAND
The Finicum Brand is the new symbol of this century's Liberty Rising
► Show Spoiler
https://www.bonfirefunds.com/lavoy-fini ... sing-brand
Hmmmm - how about the shirt with the pooping guy going viral :?:

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker » Sat May 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Reporting from the Nevada GOP convention.
image.jpg
:thumbs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat May 14, 2016 7:00 pm

... because the chief of the Executive Branch gets to order the Judicial Branch around.

These idgits need to repeat to eighth grade civics.
"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so." - Walter Lippmann

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sat May 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:... because the chief of the Executive Branch gets to order the Judicial Branch around.

I am starting to think a few never made it through eighth grade civic class.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat May 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Fiona wrote:
Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:... because the chief of the Executive Branch gets to order the Judicial Branch around.

Sure they did. In the comfort of their homes. Where they learned about how Jeebus founded the United States of Christian America.

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sat May 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fiona wrote:

Sure they did. In the comfort of their homes. Where they learned about how Jeebus founded the United States of Christian America.
My apologies, I didn't realize that home skool counted as education.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sat May 14, 2016 7:47 pm

These are the same people who complain about the overreach of the current Executive Branch. But they're OK with this if Trump promises to do it.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”