LtDansLegs

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:28 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
LtDansLegs wrote:
Funny, when I opened her page I see this:

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.40.17 PM.png

Niiiiiice.
I don't want to be too nosy but are these two friends or "friends"?

Now I should check just in case . . .
Edit: No mutual friends. That's a relief.
Well I'm only Facebook friends with real people, ie ones I actually hang out with in real life, but these two both happen to be fairly high profile media figures in the region and have thousands of people on their friends list because of that. Still sorta too me a sec to realize what I was seeing...and how small a world it is.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Sticking this here because it suggests how activities such as the crackpoots engage in can earn them a fan following, and the fans can donate enough to finance it as a lifestyle:

How crowdfunding helps haters profit from harassment
...What is new is the cottage industry of professional victimizers, using crowdfunding tools to capitalize on their infamy and devote even more time to harassment.
:snippity:

But these mobs aren’t just about revenge, narcissism, or bigotry. With the addition of open-ended crowdfunding tools such as Patreon, Gratipay, and GoFundMe, it’s possible to turn the attention these organizers seek into funding, turning the hobby of harassment into a job.

...For these videos, which often have hundreds of thousands of views, he gets approximately $1.50 USD per thousand views (recent estimates of YouTube income ranges from $0.60 to $5 per thousand), plus more than $2500 per video through Patreon.

All it takes is one person with an agenda, and time on their hands, to ruin someone’s life. These are the people these crowdfunding services such as Patreon, Gratipay, and GoFundMe have partnered with. They are not mere users, in the way that someone might use the telephone or Facebook, nor mere customers, as with a bank or Paypal. These services handling the billing—and in some cases the promotion and distribution—of the business of encouraging angry mobs to harass people.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:55 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Sugar Magnolia wrote: Jackson is actually a real city and nothing here (even in the state) is "automatically declared condemned." We are required to have all utilities shut off if we move because they won't transfer them without a disconnect and reconnect. Sometimes they do it at the same time, but sometimes the properties sit for several months (or years) with no tenants and no utilities. To be condemned, it has to be inspected and be declared condemned in environmental court which can take up to 4 years. Just living in a house with no water or electricity isn't illegal in and of itself. There might be legal issues if kids live there, or you don't have the right to be squatting there or whatever, but not having utilities isn't illegal.
Wow. Typically, there's concern about the occupants trying to steal electricity, or inadvertently burn down the house by heating/lighting it with lanterns and wood fires, or having an outhouse built in the backyard, or (worse yet) having the house accumulate filth on the inside.

I recall a dustup a few years ago about a Florida women (for serious, this time), living in a city there, who went completely off the grid by installing solar. She ran into this very problem as a result - and frankly, as the move to off-grid electrical generation goes mainstream, that is something that should be reviewed. But in my city, you can't even live in a house without having a contract with a trash hauler, or a signed agreement to share a trash bin with a neighbor who has a trash contract.
Maybe this is the case you are thinking about?
http://archive.azcentral.com/news/artic ... icity.html

And in my city, garbage pick up is included, along with sewage charges, in our water bill and the guys on the back of the garbage trucks picking up trash twice a week are city employees.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:48 am

NMgirl wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Any of you guys know who the guy in the suit is?

https://youtu.be/CZXFygh0afQ

He waves an unlit cigar around in all the videos I've seen of him. It's ridiculous. :lol:
That's Anthony Thomas Dephue, another Idaho 2A maniac and Bundy supporter. I didn't spend a lot of time doing research on him. Anthony likes to shop at Albertson's but feels their firewood bundles should be seasoned longer. This is a man who thinks BIGLY and posts on BIGLY issues such as firewood bundles at grocery stores.
There's a photo of him on Moo's page, I assume taken at yesterday's events. No suit this time, we get to see his legs! Anyhow, I clicked over to his FB page and found this.

The guy operating this vehicle is a Land Management Agent. He wears a ballistic vest and carries both pistol and hand cuffs. He is nowhere close to BNF.
When you go to protest egregious acts of federal overreach... He will be there, long gun hot, taking tension out of a trigger with the intent to evacuate brain matter out of your cranial cavity. No more than 1/16 of an inch from firing the next shot heard around the world.
Think that's a stretch? Embellishment? Hyperbole?
A BLM agent did -- EXACTLY -- that to Eric Ej Parker because he "thought" he saw him raise a weapon... completely debunked in cross examination.
Wake up people... Tyranny is already law. So educate yourself:
- Google "Dan Love"
- Read something other than the Gov't narrative about Bundy Ranch.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 am

When you go to protest egregious acts of federal overreach... He will be there, long gun hot, taking tension out of a trigger
It sounds like he finds that idea . . . stimulating.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 am

LtDansLegs wrote:[Well I'm only Facebook friends with real people, ie ones I actually hang out with in real life, but these two both happen to be fairly high profile media figures in the region and have thousands of people on their friends list because of that. Still sorta too me a sec to realize what I was seeing...and how small a world it is.
She's friends with two "fake news" people???

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 pm

So yesterday there was all this talk about needing $1600 for vet bills for the family dog that dog out overnight and suffered heat exhaustion, right? I do feel bad for the dog and all, but if it was my beloved pet, I don't think I'd have been spending the day getting my hair done (aiyee, that's a bright shade of red), and spiffing up for the big event.

https://www.facebook.com/andrea.olsonparker

Scroll down and you'll see a video she shared that she's in with the old hair color that has a posting date of July 14, 3:02 PM, and Mrs. Bridge Sniper shared it 'yesterday' (the 15th) around 1AM in the morning. Was that share before or after the poor dog got out because there was so much coming and going?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Kendra wrote:So yesterday there was all this talk about needing $1600 for vet bills for the family dog that dog out overnight and suffered heat exhaustion, right? I do feel bad for the dog and all, but if it was my beloved pet, I don't think I'd have been spending the day getting my hair done (aiyee, that's a bright shade of red), and spiffing up for the big event.

https://www.facebook.com/andrea.olsonparker

Scroll down and you'll see a video she shared that she's in with the old hair color that has a posting date of July 14, 3:02 PM, and Mrs. Bridge Sniper shared it 'yesterday' (the 15th) around 1AM in the morning. Was that share before or after the poor dog got out because there was so much coming and going?

There were two numbers in the same post — $1,600 and $1,800.

I go to an extremely expensive animal ER, with drugs, treatments, catheters, and overnight stays (not from neglect). Never came close to $1,600. I'm not buying it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:06 pm

I don't buy it either. Speaking of grifting, whatever happened to all that money for the Ammon Bundy defense for Morgan Piddlepot (or whatever his last name is)? Wasn't he going to making great miracles in court that would help ALL the patriots?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:27 pm

That picture is positively scary, except it looks like something you could would do at home, in fact I think you'd really have to work at it to find a professional that would do that bad of a job. My opinion of the woman just dropped lower than it was to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 pm

I dread her next afternoon court update with the sun glaring on all that red.

On the positive side, my experience with reds in hair dye is that after a couple of weeks it fades and mellows out. We can only hope for the best.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Is that Skippy sitting next to Martinez? I'm really confused as to the 'charges' or what the problem was, but there's Moo grifting for $$$.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:10 pm

A run down from JJ MacNab on last night's speech.
Edit: Adding a screen shot of one point she made.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Kendra wrote:

Is that Skippy sitting next to Martinez? I'm really confused as to the 'charges' or what the problem was, but there's Moo grifting for $$$.
He has been given a very positive outlook to win this by whom?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Kendra wrote:

A run down from JJ MacNab on last night's speech.
Edit: Adding a screen shot of one point she made.
Wow. Is this guy a nutter or craving attention?

At what point do normal people say enough is enough?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:27 pm

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/bund ... doff-case/
Hundreds of supporters turned out at a Las Vegas event Saturday night supporting the defendants facing trial in the Bunkerville standoff case.

They gathered at Rainbow Gardens to hear speeches from Las Vegas City Councilwoman Michele Fiore, members of the Bundy family and even Roger Stone, an on-and-off adviser for President Donald Trump.

A trial in the Bunkerville standoff case opens Monday at the Lloyd George U.S. Courthouse, but instead of trying a new set of defendants, prosecutors will begin their second attempt to convict four men accused of conspiring against the government with rancher Cliven Bundy.

The retrial comes after an April mistrial, when jurors deadlocked on 50 of the 60 counts against the first group of defendants in the three-part case. Prosecutors eventually plan to try 17 men on charges stemming from the April 2014 armed standoff between individual rights activists and Bureau of Land Management agents, who came to Bunkerville to seize Bundy’s cattle from public land over unpaid grazing fees.

The overarching theme at Saturday event: The “mainstream media” hasn’t given the Bundy family a voice.
Oh, and Goblin's on a roll over at Twitter.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm

pipistrelle wrote: Wow. Is this guy a nutter or craving attention?

Well...how long have we been asking that question about Trump?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:56 pm

The overarching theme at Saturday event: The “mainstream media” hasn’t given the Bundy family a voice.
As much as they lie and grift and cheat, they don't deserve one.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Kendra wrote:

I don't recall all the details and we only have Josh's word on those but he is accused of carrying a concealed hand gun. Josh admits he had a pistol but insists he was carrying it openly. I wont spend the time to research the legal definitions of concealed vs open carry in that liberal gun grabbing mecca of Arizona but here's a pic from Josh's fb page:

JMartinez.JPG
If that was the outfit he was wearing and he was in the unpootliest of all places when this went down, his job, I'd point out that if the right side of his work shirt was hanging as low and the left side is, that gun would be covered by the shirt. Not knowing AZ gun laws I don't know how much of an issue this is but according to Josh that is what he's charged with.
Kendra wrote:Oh, and Goblin's on a roll over at Twitter.
Link please? I'm twitter impaired.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Kendra wrote:
pipistrelle wrote: Wow. Is this guy a nutter or craving attention?

Well...how long have we been asking that question about Trump?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:09 pm

@glimdropper. I too am Twitter impaired, but I can always find Goblin in a browser window. https://twitter.com/goblin_seimen

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:01 pm

All I can say is that if I saw that pair on the street I would not be comfortable.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Kendra wrote:https://www.facebook.com/My-Sister-My-H ... S_TIMELINE

What do we have here?

Greetings Friends! Wanted to share this photo from "My Sister My Heart" and let you all know how grateful we are for your support!

One of the many things that get done every week for our loved ones on trial is their laundry heart emoticon<3

Pictured is Kelly ( Eric Parkers Aunt) Eric's wife Andrea Parker and Steven Stewarts girlfriend Leann -- They are on their way to deliver freshly washed clothing to their loved ones on trial ..

Clothing the men wear in court is picked up from the Marshals on Thursday and taken back on Friday -- Cleaned -- starched - ironed and smelling like home heart emoticon<3

What a blessing it is to be able to do this for these men !!

So far the house has hosted family members from -- Idaho -- California -- Arizona -- Oregon, and Ohio.

The house serves as a safe place for family members to come and find peace of mind and connect with others who are just trying to get through these trying times .. Many tears are shed here -- many fears are expressed -- But there is hope and faith and plenty of love surrounding us that it all somehow balances out!!

Your donations are greatly appreciated and are such a blessing! The only thing we can count on is each other --

Please give here and as always GOD BLESS!! http://thepetesantillishow.com/donate/
Oh, and in another post, it was noted that Carol Bundy donated some yummy Bundy beef for the ladies.
so they normally don't have clean clothes at home that it's so special now?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Moo and her new mate are back at old houses trying to clean up, but the heat's getting to them, especially Moo. See more of her taking a break and sip of energy drink. What exactly is the effort and expense for setting up solar heated panels to fire up an AC?

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:40 pm

OK, I did a precious little more than average poot level investigation into Arizona open and concealed gun carry laws and in my very far from anything that could be considered a competent opinion I suspect Josh Martinez is at least in part lying about the reason he got popped. Arizona's gun laws are pretty close to a NRA wet dream, even if Josh's work shirt fell over the holster and his pistol I really don't think he would have needed a concealed carry permit, which he states he does not have because almost no one in Arizona seems to need a concealed carry permit. I do invite input from anyone who has done more than 15 minutes worth of reading on the topic.

There are however a very few exceptions to the "any non felon or adjudicated dangerously insane person can pack heat" policy:
Seibert says only holders of a valid CCW permit may carry a weapon into an establishment that serves alcohol for consumption on the premises. The firearm must be concealed; carriers cannot purchase or consume alcohol nor can they be under the influence. She also says that if an establishment posts a “No Firearms” sign it doesn't need to be posted at the front door. State statute requires the signage to be posted next to the liquor license, which may be posted away from the front door and not visible on the way in.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc ... /74766256/
So, if you carry a gun into a an establishment with a liquor license, the nightclub Josh works at for example, you need a CCW Permit which Josh does not have. And just to refresh memories Josh turned a traffic ticket into a jail stay because he insisted he didn't need a license to drive (and got sassy with the Judge). What are the chances he doesn't cotton much to the idea of getting a license to carry a gun at work? There is no point in asking what the odds are that he'd be willing to distort the reason for his gun related arrest to the poot fan club and donor base, grifter gotta grift.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”