Bundy related gossip and discussion

Northland10

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post #8476 by Northland10 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:09 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Kendra wrote:http://sandgate.co.clark.nv.us/assrrealprop/ParcelDetail.aspx?hdnParcel=16203116004

Well then, thank you Zillow. The property owner gave you permission? Really? http://sandgate.co.clark.nv.us/assrreal ... 6203116004

I looked on Google maps. Is it the peach-colored one? Those three houses are the most depressing things I've ever seen. And 648 square feet.

Rechecking her Facebook, the address is 1217. It is the Peach one and is 1400 square feet. 1215 is missing things like part of the outside walls. I wonder if somebody was stealing copper.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Kendra

Post #8477 by Kendra » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:22 pm

OK then. I copied the address from one of her posts and googled that. I will try again.

Edit: Same owner on the 'new' address. http://sandgate.co.clark.nv.us/assrreal ... 6203116005

Dolly

Post #8478 by Dolly » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:24 pm

:doh: and NINJA'D
Maureen Peltier
49 mins ·
Weird, but the house has 1217 for the address. So, gonna correct all the posts now.
1217 South 4th Street
Las Vegas, NV 89104
~SSG Moe

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4569528547

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

LtDansLegs

Post #8479 by LtDansLegs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Northland10 wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:
Kendra wrote:http://sandgate.co.clark.nv.us/assrrealprop/ParcelDetail.aspx?hdnParcel=16203116004

Well then, thank you Zillow. The property owner gave you permission? Really? http://sandgate.co.clark.nv.us/assrreal ... 6203116004

I looked on Google maps. Is it the peach-colored one? Those three houses are the most depressing things I've ever seen. And 648 square feet.

Rechecking her Facebook, the address is 1217. It is the Peach one and is 1400 square feet. 1215 is missing things like part of the outside walls. I wonder if somebody was stealing copper.

The multiple "photos of the property" that otherweirdguy posted are all of the beige commercial-looking building and accompanying parking lot.

https://www.facebook.com/greg.whalen.50 ... 0068340724

pipistrelle

Post #8480 by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:25 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Northland10 wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:

The multiple "photos of the property" that otherweirdguy posted are all of the beige commercial-looking building and accompanying parking lot.

Moo says there are two locations and they need both.

Maureen Peltier David Fleeman I will be setting up and getting both locations out to those that are in need of either of these spaces and coming! Some are already here in Las Vegas now for the Stand Event. So the sooner we get both these locations prepped, the better for all those here now and those still coming soon.

Also, Greg Whalen doesn't like Gavin or Kel.

Jerry Mander

Post #8481 by Jerry Mander » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 am

MoeRon posted a video of a walkthrough of the new poot headquarters. The house is derelict and was full of garbage, feces, spoons and discarded hypodermic needles. A GREAT place to take that kid who was there with her. :shock:

You gotta love the artwork they discovered on the walls, though.

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 7.54.23 PM.png

Yes, that really is Jesus holding nunchuks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post #8482 by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:47 am

GlimDropper wrote:Keli is looking at Rudy's Lonestar1776 youtube channel to find her new friends.

Is it too much to hope for that she takes up for Ed and Elaine Brown? I mean the Browns were doing standoffs before standoffs became "cool."

Nah, they're too old for and she's not pretty enough and more importantly not rich enough to interest Ed. She's SOL with them. Maybe there's a stray serial killer out there she can take up with. Seems to be her type these days.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post #8483 by Dolly » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
LtDansLegs wrote:
Northland10 wrote:Rechecking her Facebook, the address is 1217. It is the Peach one and is 1400 square feet. 1215 is missing things like part of the outside walls. I wonder if somebody was stealing copper.

Moo says there are two locations and they need both.

Maureen Peltier David Fleeman I will be setting up and getting both locations out to those that are in need of either of these spaces and coming! Some are already here in Las Vegas now for the Stand Event. So the sooner we get both these locations prepped, the better for all those here now and those still coming soon.

Also, Greg Whalen doesn't like Gavin or Kel.

Peach? or Beige? However you see the color, the building and surrounding area look the same as shown in MoeRon's videos.

Reggie DuBois Nice of Elliott to offer his property. It is his, right?

Melissa Langley Im not sure.

Greg Whalen No, but if he says it's okay, it's okay...he maintains it

I don't constantly follow the poots on Facebook and get behind in reading these threads. BUT my understanding is this new, second location in Las Vegas is in addition to the original Camp Liberty in Pahrump. Make sense?

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post #8484 by Kendra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Sometimes I lose track of the latest poot-nonsense and/or can't take watching it all. Goblin on Twitter always has a nice roundup and highlights to get me up to speed. Added plus :sarcasm:

GlimDropper

Post #8485 by GlimDropper » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:21 pm

Dolly wrote:

Reggie DuBois Nice of Elliott to offer his property. It is his, right?

Melissa Langley Im not sure.

Greg Whalen No, but if he says it's okay, it's okay...he maintains it

It's a shuttered residence with uncut weeds and large piles of trash, I'd hate to see what it would be like if Mr. Elliott wasn't maintaining it.

(Simple slip of the tongue but I had to chuckle, I'm playing one of Moe's videos in the background and she saluted all the people who showed up for the Stand Against Corrosion. And good news, someone is donating porta potties so they wont have to dig a poop trench.)

Kendra

Post #8486 by Kendra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Moo is having a rather heated argument with some 'reporter' they've dealt with before. Oh, and it's hot and she's melting...

Goblin around (I don't officially do that Twitter thing). I think he needs to mash up Moo's hot complaints with the wicked witch melting scene from Wizard of OZ.

NotaPerson

Post #8487 by NotaPerson » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Posted by one Cynthia Primm....

UPDATE: we need $1600 now!

Ok folks I know I have asked alot of you lately but I need your help one more time! Andrea Parker, wife of P3 Eric Parker is beside herself with worry. Theirbeloved black lab got out last night and is at the vet now. He has extreme heat exhaustion and is not out of the woods yet. We need $1800 to help her pay the vet bill. Can we do this? Please send directly to her paypal and let me know how much you sent so we can keep this updated. https://paypal.me/helpericparker

https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.primm.1

:madguy:

Kendra

Post #8488 by Kendra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Moo is drumming up the poots for donations to the vet bill too.

Foggy

Post #8489 by Foggy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Yeah, abusing and neglecting your pets can be expensive. :madguy:

The Universe has never been, nor will it ever be, "post-truth".

Jerry Mander

Post #8490 by Jerry Mander » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Kendra wrote:Moo is having a rather heated argument with some 'reporter' they've dealt with before. Oh, and it's hot and she's melting...

Goblin around (I don't officially do that Twitter thing). I think he needs to mash up Moo's hot complaints with the wicked witch melting scene from Wizard of OZ.

His name is Charlie Leduff, and Moe distrusts him because he presented the Bundy cult in an unflattering (i.e., truthful) manner when he reported on Cliven Bundy and the Malheur occupation.

https://www.facebook.com/LeDuffCharlie/

Ritz bits has already started telling poots to stay away from Leduff. Isn't Ritz supposed to stay away from the poots?

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 1.24.09 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kendra

Post #8491 by Kendra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Thanks Jerry.

Kendra

Post #8492 by Kendra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:41 pm

https://www.facebook.com/My-Sister-My-H ... S_TIMELINE

What do we have here?

Greetings Friends! Wanted to share this photo from "My Sister My Heart" and let you all know how grateful we are for your support!

One of the many things that get done every week for our loved ones on trial is their laundry heart emoticon<3

Pictured is Kelly ( Eric Parkers Aunt) Eric's wife Andrea Parker and Steven Stewarts girlfriend Leann -- They are on their way to deliver freshly washed clothing to their loved ones on trial ..

Clothing the men wear in court is picked up from the Marshals on Thursday and taken back on Friday -- Cleaned -- starched - ironed and smelling like home heart emoticon<3

What a blessing it is to be able to do this for these men !!

So far the house has hosted family members from -- Idaho -- California -- Arizona -- Oregon, and Ohio.

The house serves as a safe place for family members to come and find peace of mind and connect with others who are just trying to get through these trying times .. Many tears are shed here -- many fears are expressed -- But there is hope and faith and plenty of love surrounding us that it all somehow balances out!!

Your donations are greatly appreciated and are such a blessing! The only thing we can count on is each other --

Please give here and as always GOD BLESS!! http://thepetesantillishow.com/donate/

Oh, and in another post, it was noted that Carol Bundy donated some yummy Bundy beef for the ladies.

NotaPerson

Post #8493 by NotaPerson » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Kendra wrote:
What do we have here?

Clothing the men wear in court is picked up from the Marshals on Thursday and taken back on Friday -- Cleaned -- starched - ironed and smelling like home heart emoticon<3

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Kendra

Post #8494 by Kendra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:39 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Kendra wrote:
What do we have here?

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I had missed that. Thanks for sharing. I think...

GlimDropper

Post #8495 by GlimDropper » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 pm

This whole pootfest in Vegas just doesn't smell right. Leaving the guest list alone for the moment we have one promoter, Dean Ryan who runs a youtube channel that caters to run of the mill conspiracy stuff only with better production values, another promoter, Ben Farmer who used to run PR for the Libertarian Party of Texas and between the two of them they have enough pull to land Roger Stone and Oliver Stone's kid Sean (in addition to the normal poots). The event website.

OK, the event is booked at a high end banquet hall, 'cause poots are all about being snooty. Theres a video of Dean and Ben going to fetch Adam Kokesh and Roger Stone in a decked out limo and within the hour a photo of Kokesh and the Stones with the location listed as Trump International Hotel in Vegas.

General admission tickets are $12 and for $150 you get to drink with the speakers away from the riffraff yet this is all a fund raiser for the P3s? I'm sure Carol Bundy isn't getting paid to appear and I'm almost certain Roger Stone is, I hope the Widder Finicum is at least getting travel expenses but not counting on it. So we have limos, airfare, high end hotels and venue, most likely some speaking fees and what ever cut the promoters get before the poor prisoners see a dime.

Seems like a racket but they're plucking the right pigeons.

Edit: I just took a quick look at another listed speaker, Mike Adams. He too has found the right crowd.

DejaMoo

Post #8496 by DejaMoo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 pm

GlimDropper wrote:SSG Moe is really setting up the grift:

So the poots (presumably) got permission to use an abandoned house with a garbage strewn yard as their new Camp Liberty. No electricity, no running water so most likely, no toilet or shower.

Waitaminute waitaminute wait just a gol' darned minute.

In just about every municipality of any size in the U.S., a house that has had its utilities shut off/disconnected is automatically declared condemned, meaning it is unlawful to occupy the premises. Because, obviously, in an urban area of any size, having people occupy a property without running water, sewer, and power means filth.

This is, of course, par for the course for these assholes, but if anyone knows the address and wishes to notify the city of an unlawful occupation of a property, go for it. They may have the property owner's permission, but the city won't allow it.

Sugar Magnolia

Post #8497 by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:09 pm

DejaMoo wrote:

So the poots (presumably) got permission to use an abandoned house with a garbage strewn yard as their new Camp Liberty. No electricity, no running water so most likely, no toilet or shower.

In just about every municipality of any size in the U.S., a house that has had its utilities shut off/disconnected is automatically declared condemned, meaning it is unlawful to occupy the premises. Because, obviously, in an urban area of any size, having people occupy a property without running water, sewer, and power means filth.

This is, of course, par for the course for these assholes, but if anyone knows the address and wishes to notify the city of an unlawful occupation of a property, go for it. They may have the property owner's permission, but the city won't allow it.

Jackson is actually a real city and nothing here (even in the state) is "automatically declared condemned." We are required to have all utilities shut off if we move because they won't transfer them without a disconnect and reconnect. Sometimes they do it at the same time, but sometimes the properties sit for several months (or years) with no tenants and no utilities. To be condemned, it has to be inspected and be declared condemned in environmental court which can take up to 4 years. Just living in a house with no water or electricity isn't illegal in and of itself. There might be legal issues if kids live there, or you don't have the right to be squatting there or whatever, but not having utilities isn't illegal.

Techno Luddite

Post #8498 by Techno Luddite » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm

DejaMoo wrote:

So the poots (presumably) got permission to use an abandoned house with a garbage strewn yard as their new Camp Liberty. No electricity, no running water so most likely, no toiletor shower.

Not to quibble, but they have land and a perfectly good shovel...

:?

DejaMoo

Post #8499 by DejaMoo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:Jackson is actually a real city and nothing here (even in the state) is "automatically declared condemned." We are required to have all utilities shut off if we move because they won't transfer them without a disconnect and reconnect. Sometimes they do it at the same time, but sometimes the properties sit for several months (or years) with no tenants and no utilities. To be condemned, it has to be inspected and be declared condemned in environmental court which can take up to 4 years. Just living in a house with no water or electricity isn't illegal in and of itself. There might be legal issues if kids live there, or you don't have the right to be squatting there or whatever, but not having utilities isn't illegal.

Wow. Typically, there's concern about the occupants trying to steal electricity, or inadvertently burn down the house by heating/lighting it with lanterns and wood fires, or having an outhouse built in the backyard, or (worse yet) having the house accumulate filth on the inside.

I recall a dustup a few years ago about a Florida women (for serious, this time), living in a city there, who went completely off the grid by installing solar. She ran into this very problem as a result - and frankly, as the move to off-grid electrical generation goes mainstream, that is something that should be reviewed. But in my city, you can't even live in a house without having a contract with a trash hauler, or a signed agreement to share a trash bin with a neighbor who has a trash contract.

pipistrelle

Post #8500 by pipistrelle » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
DejaMoo wrote:

So the poots (presumably) got permission to use an abandoned house with a garbage strewn yard as their new Camp Liberty. No electricity, no running water so most likely, no toiletor shower.

Not to quibble, but they have land and a perfectly good shovel...

:?

Need a machine. Shoveling is hard work. A four-letter word.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”