Bundy related gossip and discussion

RoadScholar

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Electing or appointing someone who is anti-government to a government position is like making someone who is anti-exercise the coach of the track team.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:23 pm

RVInit wrote:But he's pro gunz and pro anti-government. You know what I mean. So, I guess that means the drugs is OK just this once.
If he's anti-government, he should get out of it.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:27 pm

RVInit wrote:But he's pro gunz and pro anti-government. You know what I mean. So,I guess that means the drugs is OK just this once.
Pssst - RV.... Those folks are WHITE, in case you didn't notice. That means that the poor dears just temporarily succumbed to human weakness as a result of the stresses that were imposed on them by the evil Obama administration. They need sympathy so they can get back on their feet.

Now if they had more melanin, they'd be thugs who should be locked away forever, but... they are blessed with the right skin complexion.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:58 pm

realist wrote:Not in the courtroom and not exactly the support they seemed to be expecting:

Sessions commends prosecutor's leadership on Bundy case but says "I'm not taking sides or commenting on the case"

But a strange statement. Should actually make none at all, but ...
IANAL and I don't know what an attorney general should say in such a case (if anything). If it were me, I"d thank the prosecution for doing a fine job upholding the Constitution and the law and advocating for the American people.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:18 pm

pipistrelle wrote: IANAL and I don't know what an attorney general should say in such a case (if anything). If it were me, I"d thank the prosecution for doing a fine job upholding the Constitution and the law and advocating for the American people.
That probably all he should say, but Sessions has never exactly been shy about taking sides in the past, esp involving crimes of brown people.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:10 pm

!!! Someone who's not Ammon is representing the Cowboy on reality TV.

http://www.insp.com/shows/the-cowboy-way/

Xtreme1

Post by Xtreme1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Deb Jordan is all sorts of pissed off at Sessions. The 91 comments are typical Poot spouting.

https://m.facebook.com/Debrjordan?fref= ... ent_filter
“Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”- Sigmund Freud

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Xtreme1 wrote:Deb Jordan is all sorts of pissed off at Sessions. The 91 comments are typical Poot spouting.

https://m.facebook.com/Debrjordan?fref= ... ent_filter
Some fine Christians making ugly threats.

Xtreme1

Post by Xtreme1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Kaptain Carl "Nuttier Than A Shit-House Rat" Koenigs has intel on the BLM burning cows alive as well as ranchers houses. The insanity knows no depths with these folks. I would bet anything that after reading the introduction where he states his alliances was enough to divert the whole email into the trash can.

“Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”- Sigmund Freud

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
RVInit wrote:But he's pro gunz and pro anti-government. You know what I mean. So,I guess that means the drugs is OK just this once.
Pssst - RV.... Those folks are WHITE, in case you didn't notice. That means that the poor dears just temporarily succumbed to human weakness as a result of the stresses that were imposed on them by the evil Obama administration. They need sympathy so they can get back on their feet.

Now if they had more melanin, they'd be thugs who should be locked away forever, but... they are blessed with the right skin complexion.
:winner:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:39 pm

In case you wanted to know what those poot calls to Judge Navarro sound like, here's some idiot Bundy cult member calling the judge's chambers. LOL.

There apparently is some requirement that Bundy cult members talk like they never completed the 6th grade.

https://youtu.be/OYIbqu5qB4g

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:In case you wanted to know what those poot calls to Judge Navarro sound like, here's some idiot Bundy cult member calling the judge's chambers. LOL.

There apparently is some requirement that Bundy cult members talk like they never completed the 6th grade.

I could stand to watch only a couple of minutes, but even then so much to love:

Another one who's looking 15 years plus older than actual age.
She's standing in a downpour when there's probably an overhang nearby. Hope that phone is waterproof.
So excited to be calling the JUDGE! I'm calling the JUDGE! I am so powerful! And important! Look! I have the JUDGE's phone number! Here it is! Woohoo!
Okay, the judge isn't actually answering but I'm going to spew about this amendment and that amendment and ALL the amendments and illegal and Constitution and spew spew spew.
And I know about the Constitution and all the amendments even though I can't put a coherent, reasonably correct sentence together.

I'm sure there's more but I'm trying to save my stomach.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:13 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Jerry Mander wrote:In case you wanted to know what those poot calls to Judge Navarro sound like, here's some idiot Bundy cult member calling the judge's chambers. LOL.

I could stand to watch only a couple of minutes, but even then so much to love:

Another one who's looking 15 years plus older than actual age.
She's standing in a downpour when there's probably an overhang nearby. Hope that phone is waterproof.
So excited to be calling the JUDGE! I'm calling the JUDGE! I am so powerful! And important! Look! I have the JUDGE's phone number! Here it is! Woohoo!
Okay, the judge isn't actually answering but I'm going to spew about this amendment and that amendment and ALL the amendments and illegal and Constitution and spew spew spew.
And I know about the Constitution and all the amendments even though I can't put a coherent, reasonably correct sentence together.

I'm sure there's more but I'm trying to save my stomach.

I'm sure that the barrage of voice mails such as these will totally warm Judge Navarro's heart and benefit the Bundys and their cult members.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:34 pm

I liked the way she identified the case number and parties she's calling about as "your case in Nevada and Oregon."
"Moths are velvety-soft abominations attracted to light." --Puck, reporter from Breaking Cat News

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Xtreme1 wrote:Kaptain Carl "Nuttier Than A Shit-House Rat" Koenigs has intel on the BLM burning cows alive as well as ranchers houses. The insanity knows no depths with these folks. I would bet anything that after reading the introduction where he states his alliances was enough to divert the whole email into the trash can.

His suggested questions for Mr. Wray...
Questions I want Senator Ron Johnson to ask the nominee for FBI Director:

a.) What does the up and coming FBI Director think about executing Constitutional Patriots?

b.) What does he think about rounding up Constitutional Patriot HEROES who saved HUNDREDS of LIVES at The Battle of Bunkerville Nevada, in April of 2014, from over 107 U.S. Government Federal alphabet soup fully automatic weapons fire, who bellowed through their Bullhorns that they "Were going to shoot" if they 3000+ Americans protesting in support of our Ninth and TENTH Amendment laws, for the Bundy ranch family, and for our Individual Rights, such as that protected by the FIRST Amendment and the Second Amendment, as well as the balance of our Bill of Rights, didn't stop protesting and back down!" ? ? ?
:lol:
Am I being detained?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:14 pm

It must be a fake. She said she's at work.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:21 pm

pipistrelle wrote: I'm going to spew about this amendment and that amendment and ALL the amendments and illegal and Constitution and spew spew spew.

the reads funny if you do it like a kid making a space man laser gun sound.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Whip wrote:
pipistrelle wrote: I'm going to spew about this amendment and that amendment and ALL the amendments and illegal and Constitution and spew spew spew.

the reads funny if you do it like a kid making a space man laser gun sound.
As intended. :twisted:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 pm

It looks like she's wearing a plastic bead ring like kids used to wear 40 years ago.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:39 am

Is there any evidence that any of them actually did???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:22 am

The judge is "doing the trial wrong". :rotflmao:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:23 am

Poor picked on poots.

Anyone seen Eyeless Kel lately? I'm almost beginning to miss her.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 am

I find a certain irony in how she made sure the viewers knew the judge's phone number, but was careful to edit out her own.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44 am

neeneko wrote:

I find a certain irony in how she made sure the viewers knew the judge's phone number, but was careful to edit out her own.
She's a Patriot with rights! Navarro has none. You know the score.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:50 am

I think this is her Facebook account. Here's the new cover photo. Enjoy.
19990244_1577503362289206_389215051970290276_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”