Bundy related gossip and discussion

Whip

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Whip » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 pm

dope1a.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Kendra wrote:So yesterday there was all this talk about needing $1600 for vet bills for the family dog that dog out overnight and suffered heat exhaustion, right? I do feel bad for the dog and all, but if it was my beloved pet, I don't think I'd have been spending the day getting my hair done (aiyee, that's a bright shade of red), and spiffing up for the big event.

https://www.facebook.com/andrea.olsonparker

Scroll down and you'll see a video she shared that she's in with the old hair color that has a posting date of July 14, 3:02 PM, and Mrs. Bridge Sniper shared it 'yesterday' (the 15th) around 1AM in the morning. Was that share before or after the poor dog got out because there was so much coming and going?

The hair colour is a bad choice, for many reasons. It's an unnatural colour and looks like a very bad home dye job; it makes her face look washed out (the rule is to accentuate your lips or eyes, NOT your hair); and it really makes her teeth stand out. I understand that not everyone can afford to fix their teeth; but everyone can learn to have a very pretty smile with their mouth shut.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:21 pm

maydijo wrote:
The hair colour is a bad choice, for many reasons. It's an unnatural colour and looks like a very bad home dye job; it makes her face look washed out (the rule is to accentuate your lips or eyes, NOT your hair); and it really makes her teeth stand out. I understand that not everyone can afford to fix their teeth; but everyone can learn to have a very pretty smile with their mouth shut.
I agree.

Meanwhile, back at Mrs. Bridge Sniper's page, she's shared a few poot-things, but no mention of the poor dog and how it is doing.

Oh, and there's a cat on the premises at the new Camp Poot that Moo has named Liberty ('natch). She says they did try to give him water (poor thing is panting in the heat), but boo-hiss that they didn't try to get him to move on before they fired up the pressure washer right next to him/her.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Moe(ron) has reported that the "urine smell" is finally dying down at Camp Hepatitis, thanks to the power washing. She's also now asking for money for electricity.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:Moe(ron) has reported that the "urine smell" is finally dying down at Camp Hepatitis, thanks to the power washing. She's also now asking for money for electricity.
Camp Hepatitis, love it :D

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:53 pm

If you build it, will they Poot?

It's after 6pm local time, the day before the trial begins, Moe and Jamey are leaving for the night and so far no one has shown up to crash at Camp Liberty Hepatitis. I rather suspect someone will end up crashing there (besides the cat) but the lack of any coherent planning here is simply amazing. The "reason" Jamey and Moe are leaving for the night is that after the guy with the portable pressure washer de-piss stanked the cement slab they discovered there was nothing left that they could do with the tools that had thus far been donated. They wanted to do more but so far no one had the forethought or planning ability to properly organize or establish a base camp. That and no one has showed up to crash there.

In one of her videos Moe showed the electrical service panel of the place they are squatting at. Round these parts we put the service panels inside so someone would need to break in to steal the copper wiring. Evidently this isn't true in Vegas. I would really hope that they inspected the inside of the structure to see if the rest of the wiring was still in place. Copper thieves generally don't clean up after themselves so it should be pretty obvious but this is SSG Moe and we all know she doesn't get pretty obvious.

They have hopes of poot begging two or three portable AC units and at least one small refrigerator and the latest plan seems to be running extension cords from the closest neighbors to power them. Note to Closest Neighbor, Cash Up Front, Everyday or Unplug the Cords.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Kendra wrote:Moo and her new mate are back at old houses trying to clean up, but the heat's getting to them, especially Moo. See more of her taking a break and sip of energy drink. What exactly is the effort and expense for setting up solar heated panels to fire up an AC?
Air cooling units use large amounts of electricity. If you want to run them with solar panels be prepared to have solar panels on every house in the neighborhood with all the juice going to your house.

Won't happen. Is this another poot dream?

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:43 pm

GlimDropper wrote:(Simple slip of the tongue but I had to chuckle, I'm playing one of Moe's videos in the background and she saluted all the people who showed up for the Stand Against Corrosion....
Well, at least she's galvanizing her followers.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:39 am

What has been seen cannot be unseen...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:01 am

"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:03 am

Kendra wrote:Meanwhile, back at Mrs. Bridge Sniper's page, she's shared a few poot-things, but no mention of the poor dog and how it is doing.
I read at first about heat exhaustion, but then later someone mentioned that the oh-so-beloved dog has burned pads. Meanwhile, she's posing and grinning like an idiot.

I can't tell you how I'd feel if this were my dog.

But then one of the Bundy women supposedly let her dog bleed to death, supposedly, because a veterinarian supposedly wouldn't take care of him without cash. Supposedly.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Kendra wrote:Meanwhile, back at Mrs. Bridge Sniper's page, she's shared a few poot-things, but no mention of the poor dog and how it is doing.
I read at first about heat exhaustion, but then later someone mentioned that the oh-so-beloved dog has burned pads. Meanwhile, she's posing and grinning like an idiot.

I can't tell you how I'd feel if this were my dog.

But then one of the Bundy women supposedly let her dog bleed to death, supposedly, because a veterinarian supposedly wouldn't take care of him without cash. Supposedly.
The sad thing is that none of that surprises me, appalls yes, surprises no. They also strike me as the type who don't keep fresh water out or provide shelter. It may also not be so much of the dog getting out as the dog escaping. I will say this, they do seem to be consistent, they treat their animals just like they treat their kids. Now I'll get off my soapbox. [rant mode off]
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 am

Notorial Dissent wrote: I will say this, they do seem to be consistent, they treat their animals just like they treat their kids. Now I'll get off my soapbox. [rant mode off]
Of course! Kids, animals, houses, land, they're their property! And even if they don't own stuff (such nature reserves and ranchland) it's still their property because their god gave them dominion over it. Or maybe it was the constitution. Or Magna Carta. Anyway, it's all theirs, and you'd better respect it, because they're proud krisschun pootriots!

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Kendra wrote:
Jerry Mander wrote:Moe(ron) has reported that the "urine smell" is finally dying down at Camp Hepatitis, thanks to the power washing. She's also now asking for money for electricity.
I read somewhere they have two sites. Is the other one Camp Hepatitis B? :rimshot:

realist

Post by realist » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 pm

:rotflmao:
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:26 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Kendra wrote:Moo and her new mate are back at old houses trying to clean up, but the heat's getting to them, especially Moo. See more of her taking a break and sip of energy drink. What exactly is the effort and expense for setting up solar heated panels to fire up an AC?
Air cooling units use large amounts of electricity. If you want to run them with solar panels be prepared to have solar panels on every house in the neighborhood with all the juice going to your house.

Won't happen. Is this another poot dream?
Yep. If they can't afford to rent a house, they certainly can't afford to purchase all the solar panels they'd need to power even one window a/c unit. Same for a wind turbine, not that one would be approved for residential use. And I guess they're turning up their noses at the use of a swamp cooler.

As for the idea of running extension cords from the neighbors to power a/c units, there's this thing called voltage drop. The longer the run and/or the smaller the wire gauge, the greater the voltage drop, the weaker the performance of the appliance, and the greater risk of burning it out, popping breakers, possibly even causing a fire. If the neighbor's outlet is more than just a few feet away, this is just asking for trouble - especially with a high-draw appliance like an a/c unit. Of course, this being the poots, safety considerations be damned. I can just see them hooking up a couple of window units using a 100-foot, 16-gauge light-duty extension cord. Even more poot-like, using a chain of short, light-duty interior extension cords.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm

So, we wait until we see their setup and then notify the Fire Department of the hazard(s)? Or let them fry themselves? :?: :?:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Assuming they are smart enough to figure out the extension cord thingy, and I'm not sure I do, I'm betting on pretty immediate fire. Always remember they're cheap cheap cheap, and they would buy the cheapest cord they could find, and wouldn't know any better anyway. So not only are they most likely squatting in someone's property, they will probably burn it down on top of it. I really wouldn't want to be in LV right now without A/C and lots of water.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Assuming they are smart enough to figure out the extension cord thingy, and I'm not sure I do, I'm betting on pretty immediate fire. Always remember they're cheap cheap cheap, and they would buy the cheapest cord they could find, and wouldn't know any better anyway. So not only are they most likely squatting in someone's property, they will probably burn it down on top of it. I really wouldn't want to be in LV right now without A/C and lots of water.
To be honest, it's pretty common for people to use a too-long and/or too-small-gauge extension cord. Meaning, the poots would have to be smarter than the average joe to understand the hazards involved and do it right (meaning: don't do it at all).

Wouldn't you think that out of all those milita/patriot fanbois out west, there'd be at least one willing to loan his RV or fifth-wheel camper to The Glorious Cause? Then again, after seeing the condition the poots left the Malheur refuge buildings in, common sense probably came into play. For once.

vic

Post by vic » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Kendra wrote:
I read somewhere they have two sites. Is the other one Camp Hepatitis B? :rimshot:
But at least there's a vaccine for Hep-B. It's a 3-shot series over six months.
Off Topic
I've had my second, third isn't until October, so I guess I won't be visiting Camp Hepatitis B

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Lawyers give opening statements in Bunkerville standoff retrial

Prosecutors and defense attorneys gave opening statements Monday in the retrial against four Bunkerville standoff defendants, and presented a new batch of jurors with a question that has hung over the federal courthouse all year.

Was the 2014 armed standoff in Bunkerville the result of a coordinated assault or a mass protest?

The jury heard arguments to support both scenarios when lawyers spoke Monday in front of a packed federal courtroom, where Eric Parker, Steven Stewart, Scott Drexler and Ricky Lovelien are being retried. A mistrial was declared in April after the first jury deadlocked on all counts against those four men.

“These four defendants … got on a bridge, armed with semi-automatic rifles, and threatened to shoot law enforcement officers who stood below them in a wash,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Steven Myhre, who gave the government’s opening statement.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/bund ... f-retrial/

Then of course there's the poot version of the first witness (the RJ hasn't gotten that reporting there yet).
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:Assuming they are smart enough to figure out the extension cord thingy, and I'm not sure I do, I'm betting on pretty immediate fire. Always remember they're cheap cheap cheap, and they would buy the cheapest cord they could find, and wouldn't know any better anyway. So not only are they most likely squatting in someone's property, they will probably burn it down on top of it. I really wouldn't want to be in LV right now without A/C and lots of water.
To be honest, it's pretty common for people to use a too-long and/or too-small-gauge extension cord. Meaning, the poots would have to be smarter than the average joe to understand the hazards involved and do it right (meaning: don't do it at all).

Wouldn't you think that out of all those milita/patriot fanbois out west, there'd be at least one willing to loan his RV or fifth-wheel camper to The Glorious Cause? Then again, after seeing the condition the poots left the Malheur refuge buildings in, common sense probably came into play. For once.
Considering their observed housekeeping skills and concern for others, would you? I suspect most of them would be doing good to afford a cheap tent.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:10 am

The extension cord thing boggles the mind on so many levels. And I don't care how many "power washings" they did, the urine smell's going to persist (not to mention what else was dropped there). I give these people credit for really sticking to their cause. I don't give them credit for choosing such a poor one. Then I remember they are cultists.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:56 am

pipistrelle wrote:The extension cord thing boggles the mind on so many levels. And I don't care how many "power washings" they did, the urine smell's going to persist (not to mention what else was dropped there). I give these people credit for really sticking to their cause. I don't give them credit for choosing such a poor one. Then I remember they are cultists.
And don't forget, not really very bright at all. The whole thinking things through thing is a total mystery to them.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”