Bundy related gossip and discussion

Azastan

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Azastan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:48 pm

In Nevada, if the conversation is a private, in-person conversation, it is legal to record as long as one party is aware of the recording. If it is a private, over-the-wires conversation (like via telephone), all parties must consent or it is illegal.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:59 pm
From Deb Jordan’s page, just now.

Some drama brewing in pootville. Was a ‘My Sister My Grifter’ resident a mole?

If so, who?

:smoking:
Deb Jordan

INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW

PUBLIC NOTCE OF INTENT TO HOLD LEGALLY ACCOUNTABLE:
It has come to my attention that a person who had access to the My Sister My Heart House in Nevada secretly recorded conversations had between myself, defendants, defendants wives, family members, and other private guest during the dates of July 11th through mid October. I regret to inform you that if you were a guest in the house between those dates there is a high probability you were recorded during that time. These recordings were illegally obtained by an individual who seeks to do harm not only to myself but to others who were guests in the home. This person who is now or may have always been acting in a role of informant (mole); infiltrated, gained the trust of the occupants, then led them into very sensitive conversations which were recorded and are now being used to threaten, bully, harass, and intimidate people who trusted their conversation(s) were private. It is also my regret to inform you that certain people in the "Patriot Community" have expressed a willingness to use these private conversations and other private information obtained by the person who committed the crime, as a way to get back at, intimidate, harass, cyber bully, and destroy the reputation of those who have been victimized by the informant (mole). From this time forward it is the intent of myself and others to pursue legally not only the person who perpetrated the crime but also anyone who participates in the further victimization of myself and others by willfully and knowingly sharing or distributing this material surreptitiously obtained for the purpose of threatening, extorting, humiliating, defaming, blackmailing, and or bullying any of the targeted parties for any reason. If you feel you may have been exposed please contact me PRIVATELY and we will talk about who the person is, who is using the illegal recordings/material, and what we can do moving forward. Thank you.
But wait, Deb. Your hero, Profit Ammo Bundy, has said repeatedly that "sunlight is the best disinfectant."* Let's hear all the recordings so we can judge whether there is anything damaging in them.

* Shocker! Ammon stole this expression from Louis Brandeis. "...sunlight is the best of disinfectants."

Sageandcows

Post by Sageandcows » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Conrad Wilson‏Verified account
@conradjwilson
Following Following @conradjwilson
More
Judge Brown ruled Ryan Payne be transported, with GPS monitor, by Kelli Stewart, a Bundy family suppprter who is currently in Las Vegas. Brown ordered Payne surrender himself to US Marshals by noon Thurs. A release hearing is set for Jan. 23. Sentencing Feb. 27. #oregonstandoff

um, that sounds like a terrible idea. I hope they don't travel through Burns along the way.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Pompeed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51 pm

OTOH, if you don't think animals can't sometimes be little shits and deliberately do things they know they shouldn't do, you've never had a close relationship with an animal. Sometimes they want attention. Sometimes they want to get back at you. Sometimes they just think it'd be hilarious.

The only thing they do deliberately and instinctively is act exactly as the animals they are.
your segue from poots to real animals was very smooth. Don't think it didn't go unnoticed. :-D
Pompeed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 pm
There's no "sin" in behaving exactly as their species is hard wired to behave and there's no method to actually determine that they do what they "know they shouldn't do."

The only thing one can say they "know" with absolute certainty is: they "know" exactly how to be horses or dogs or cats or
frogs or brook trout. And behave accordingly.

They do not operate by the moral code generally acceptable to humans. And when they are accused of failing to live up to human expectations, they will always fail.

Which gives the ego driven human grounds to blame them for being exactly what they are. They are representatives of their species and entitled to be treated as such without imposing expectations they can never fulfill.

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:44 am

Every time I see this post, I think

Madame Tussauds Las Vegas | Celebrity Wax Attraction

I did NOT watch or listen to the video.
Redoubt News was live.Like Page
10 hrs
Cliven Bundy.
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:11 pm

I know this isn't all that important, but this is the gossip thread. So ...

Was the widder Finicum always this ... 'zaftig''?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Perhaps she stands out more since the newly released prisoners have lost so much weight?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 pm

phaseolus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:11 pm
I know this isn't all that important, but this is the gossip thread. So ...

Was the widder Finicum always this ... 'zaftig''?
No.
https://www.google.com/search?q=jeanett ... vKCTsS7cxM:

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Kendra wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:35 pm
Perhaps she stands out more since the newly released prisoners have lost so much weight?
They're basically skin and bones aren't they? It's also really nice to see the Widder supporting cRyan's right arm, since it must really hurt from that bullet in the shoulder . . .

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 pm

:roll:

Maxine Bernstein‏
Verified account

@maxoregonian
Following
Following @maxoregonian

More
Conservative lawyer Larry Klayman says Cliven Bundy plans to file complaint in state court seeking declaratory relief- asking state judge to declare public land his cattle graze on as belonging to state, Clark County

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Klayman will find that the legislation by which Nevada became a state -- to say nothing of the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution -- will foil his attempts to have a state court rule on the Federal government's ownership of the land.

Is Klayman admitted in the state courts of Nevada?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Vanessa_Murphy

Verified account

@Vanessa_Murphy
2m
2 minutes ago

More
Vanessa_Murphy Retweeted Vanessa_Murphy
Bundy says sheriff has more power than the President of the United States @realDonaldTrump
Vanessa_Murphy

Verified account

@Vanessa_Murphy
4m
4 minutes ago

More
Cliven Bundy press conference in front of @LVMPD headquarters: now talking about @Sheriff_LVMPD. Message to Sheriff Joe Lombardo: are you gonna represent we the people or represent a federal bureaucracy? @8NewsNow #BundyTrial

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:18 pm

At some point soon I hope the press gets bored with Cliven "One Note" Bundy and relegates him to the obscurity he deserves.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:19 pm

maydijo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:13 pm
Kendra wrote:
They're basically skin and bones aren't they? It's also really nice to see the Widder supporting cRyan's right arm, since it must really hurt from that bullet in the shoulder . . .
Yeah, but when you look at this: http://therealistreport.com/wp-content/ ... inicum.jpg, it looks like she's gained weight, or had a job done, or Kleenex is selling fast.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm

From Scott:
Bundy Court Sketches
‏@hecktow
5m5 minutes ago
"They ruined your picnic" Bundy on federal regulation of Lake Mead #Bundytrial

Larry Klayman and I have the same ring tone

‏Larry Klayman now feeding Bundy lines to keep him on track. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
now the "reporters" are answering the questions ... #Bundytrial

Presser is an odd mix of real reporter questions and internet based oddballs. Many Sovereign Citizen talking points. #BundyTrial #bundy
More Bundy: Territory vs state argument now #BundyTrial
Bundy "I have no contract with the federal government" #BundyTrial

Vanessa_Murphy Retweeted Vanessa_Murphy
Bundy: Why can't you understand that I protect your land?
I protect all of your rights.

@Vanessa_Murphy
Bundy says sheriff has more power than the President of the United States @realDonaldTrump

Cliven on a full blown Sov Cit power to the sheriff monolog #BundyTrial "Sheriff has more power than the president in Clark County"
Almost worth listening. But not quite.

poplove

Post by poplove » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 pm
Klayman will find that the legislation by which Nevada became a state -- to say nothing of the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution -- will foil his attempts to have a state court rule on the Federal government's ownership of the land.

I seem to recall that Judge Navarro wouldn't let him on the defense team until he got some of his legal issues from other courts resolved, which didn't happen.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 pm

One more from Scott:
The Bundys are quite good when they relay the personal stories, but most of this press conference felt like an evasive dare to the federal government.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:19 pm
maydijo wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Yeah, but when you look at this: http://therealistreport.com/wp-content/ ... inicum.jpg, it looks like she's gained weight, or had a job done, or Kleenex is selling fast.
Oh, I meant the Bundy's. Remember all the crocodile tears about how they were wasting away? As for the Widder, looks like she may have had a boob job with some of that grifting money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:10 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
maydijo wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Is that where all her poot bucks went to?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 pm

maydijo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
maydijo wrote:

Oh, I meant the Bundy's. Remember all the crocodile tears about how they were wasting away? As for the Widder, looks like she may have had a boob job with some of that grifting money.
I know. I don't think she looks zaftig only because she's with the wasted-away Bundy boys. I think she's heavier, which is what happens when you go to all those grifting dinners featuring bland, fatty American staples. I thought it was possible she had a job done, but generally I hate to guess/speculate about these things. Even though I just did.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 pm

I'm just basing this on a couple of neighbours who are around the same build and age. It takes a mighty strong bra to hold up big girls when they're at an advancing age. Hers aren't exactly perky, but they're also north of her kneecaps by a considerable distance. Weight gain? Possible. But her face (in what is admittedly a very small picture) doesn't look much fuller. NB: I'm not making fun of her. Merely suggesting that her grifting may not be for a wrongful death lawsuit after all.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:13 pm

poplove wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:53 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

I seem to recall that Judge Navarro wouldn't let him on the defense team until he got some of his legal issues from other courts resolved, which didn't happen.
I asked Maxine Bernstein and she replied that reporters were told the lawsuit would be filed by a local Nevada attorney. The local attorney was not named.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:18 pm

Bundy will fail like all the other times he has failed to get that land declared as his own.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Ryan Bundy is taking us to the sites where each attack occurred the day the BLM put their town under siege. Short video without much commentary... sorry

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

pfeh. like being admitted to practice in NV matters.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”