Bundy related gossip and discussion

Dolly

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Dolly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Kelli Stewart is with Carol Bundy and 2 others.
5 hrs ·
UPDATE: 16 of the 20 slots filled! 4 to go! 4:25pm pst

I am going to be launching a drawing right now. Ryan Bundy asked for some help so I'm moving forward to get er done. I'll do a write up explaining what he's needing the help for shortly and I'll interview him on a live feed as soon as I can so he can tell the story.

--There will be 20 entries available.
--They will cost $50 per entry.
The winner will get a home cooked meal at the home of Ryan and Angie Bundy in Mesquite Nevada. Ryan is looking forward to good conversation over a good meal. The winner will also get a signed Free Ryan Bundy tshirt and a signed constitution.

The winner can bring one other adult and if they have children they are welcome too. Ryan will draw the winner and schedule the time that works for both parties. It will begin today and end when the 20 entries are received.

All funds go to Roger Roots and he will notify us as soon as the final slot is filled so the drawing can be done.

please donate to this paypal below. If you want 3 slots, donate $150. If you want just 1 slot, donate $50 and so on... Each entry is $50.

(Every person who enters will receive a signed constitution from both Ammon and Ryan.)

paypal.me/rogerroots <at the link: Roger Roots Bozeman, MT >
(No proceeds go to me in any way, shape or form. The only financial benefactor is Roger Roots for his legal work)

Kelli Stewart
3 hrs ·
Gifts from my little sis.
I always say “Be a blessing” to my kids .. and the other is self explanatory ❤️ Love you to the barn and Back Fayth!

<photo of white Tshirt.
Front says "Be A Blessing - Kelli Stewart? Stuart? I am not sure
Back is an image of The Grifters
>

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 pm

So, is there a guarantee the hellions kids won't be present? They'd have to pay me to sit through that.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm

They'll prolly serve a delicious Bundy cattle steak, all dry and grey.
BundySteak.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Ugh. There goes dinner...

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:07 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm

BundySteak.jpg
Why not recommend a Trump steak - equally well seasoned :?:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:11 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:07 pm
Estiveo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm

BundySteak.jpg
Why not recommend a Trump steak - equally well seasoned :?:
But they'd have to spend money on a Trump steak. They just have to butcher whichever diseased Bundy cow keeled over lately.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:30 am
Off Topic
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:03 am
Probably the most important thing I was ever told about horses was this: If you ever think your horse did something "wrong", it didn't. It was your fault.
This is true for any animal. Animals don't do "wrong" things. They do things you don't like, for example, cats peeing on the rug, dogs barking, etc., but they aren't "wrong." It's up to you to find out the underlying cause or to modify undesirable behavior.
OTOH, if you don't think animals can't sometimes be little shits and deliberately do things they know they shouldn't do, you've never had a close relationship with an animal. Sometimes they want attention. Sometimes they want to get back at you. Sometimes they just think it'd be hilarious.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm

When travelling at speed over fences and cross country (ditches, banks, mountains, etc.) I always wanted my horse to do exactly what I told it to do -- except when I was wrong. Then I wanted my horse to bail me and itself out from any mess I was about to create.

Luckily my horses did that most of the time.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:05 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51 pm
OTOH, if you don't think animals can't sometimes be little shits and deliberately do things they know they shouldn't do, you've never had a close relationship with an animal. Sometimes they want attention. Sometimes they want to get back at you. Sometimes they just think it'd be hilarious.
Corgis are notorious for this sort of behavior. I love the breed dearly, but they can get into the habit of thinking they're smarter than you and that you need to be trained properly.

If I ignored the warning signs and failed to take her out promptly when she wanted to go, my corgi would stand in the middle of the living room, bark until I came out of the office, and just as I'm coming into sight, squat and pee in the middle of the oriental rug. Then she'd smile at me as I went ballistic.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:38 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:05 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Corgis are notorious for this sort of behavior. I love the breed dearly, but they can get into the habit of thinking they're smarter than you and that you need to be trained properly.

If I ignored the warning signs and failed to take her out promptly when she wanted to go, my corgi would stand in the middle of the living room, bark until I came out of the office, and just as I'm coming into sight, squat and pee in the middle of the oriental rug. Then she'd smile at me as I went ballistic.
Still not a bad behavior. Asserting alphaness.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Mumford gets his, sort of:
Bundy lawyer from Oregon trial agrees not to practice in state
Associated Press
Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 | 1:11 p.m.

PORTLAND, Ore. — The attorney who represented the leader of an armed occupation of a federal wildlife sanctuary has agreed to no longer handle federal cases in Oregon.

Marcus Mumford represented Ammon Bundy, who was acquitted of charges stemming from the January 2016 takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. After the surprising verdict, U.S. marshals tackled Mumford and zapped him with a stun gun as he argued with a judge over whether Bundy should immediately be released.

Though criminal charges against Mumford were dropped, Oregon chief U.S. District Judge Michael Mosman took the rare step of seeking to revoke the lawyer's ability to practice federal cases in the District of Oregon.

Mumford initially fought the ban, but acquiesced Monday in Portland.

Mumford faces a bar complaint in his home state of Utah. A forming finding against him in Oregon might have worked against him in Utah, so he voluntarily agreed to abstain from Oregon work.
Edited to add:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... he_wo.html

Mumpoot has paid dearly for the privilege of representing Ammon Bundy. So far as I know, Mumford hasn't even been paid for his troubles. No sympathy from me, though: Mumford is a Poot, through and through.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm

HUGE video display under the spoiler tag
► Show Spoiler
[/quote]

These people, who have denominated themselves to be "patriots," never miss an opportunity to desecrate the US flag and use it in every possible way which fails to conform to the flag protocols. :x

Stench from this lot of hypocrites requires nose holding icon.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 pm

DejaMoo wrote:

The only thing they do deliberately and instinctively is act exactly as the animals they are.

There's no "sin" in behaving exactly as their species is hard wired to behave and there's no method to actually determine that they do what they "know they shouldn't do."

The only thing one can say they "know" with absolute certainty is: they "know" exactly how to be horses or dogs or cats or
frogs or brook trout. And behave accordingly.

They do not operate by the moral code generally acceptable to humans. And when they are accused of failing to live up to human expectations, they will always fail.

Which gives the ego driven human grounds to blame them for being exactly what they are. They are representatives of their species and entitled to be treated as such without imposing expectations they can never fulfill.

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:19 pm

DejaMoo wrote:

We used to have two dogs. The alpha was the smaller dog who had joined the family a few years after the larger dog. She had a beautiful personality, but she was also rather insecure at times. Once, I was in the room with her, and I called for the other dog. She gave me the filthiest look and lifted her leg and piddled on the floor, all the while giving me this look - I mean, it was nasty. It seemed like she was very deliberately punishing me for calling for the other dog.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:38 am

This isn't an animal intelligence post but not sure where else to post it. :-D Laz and Banta went to Harry Reid's house and tried to confront him (actually I don't know if that is really his house but they think it is). They were rejected and are outraged. I only watched about half the video so don't know the ending - let me know how it turns out for them if you watch it.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:38 am
This isn't an animal intelligence post but not sure where else to post it. :-D Laz and Banta went to Harry Reid's house and tried to confront him (actually I don't know if that is really his house but they think it is). They were rejected and are outraged. I only watched about half the video so don't know the ending - let me know how it turns out for them if you watch it.
I watched the last few minutes. Mostly we hear the navigation lady saying: "Make a U-Turn Now." Wise advise, but I doubt if these guys will take it.

On a more serious note, these guys are all pumped up to do something...not good.

poplove

Post by poplove » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:18 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:38 am
Laz bitched about Harry betraying his oath, needs to be punished for his crimes, and called him a punk and his sons punks. Banta said Harry needs to repent or he will spend eternity in misery. Laz has diarrhea of the mouth, just like vag, moe$, lambo, and josh. :blahblah:

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:00 am

NMgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 am
On a more serious note, these guys are all pumped up to do something...not good.
I dunno. So far the Bundyites are mostly golden.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 am

From what I did watch (not much), the navigation lady dominated the conversation...

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:53 am

Kendra wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 am
From what I did watch (not much), the navigation lady dominated the conversation...
Now Laz and Banta are never going to breed.

:happyfamily:

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:00 am

So can you slap a presumably copyrighted image on a shirt to make money?

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 am

Pompeed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 pm
The only thing they do deliberately is act exactly as animals they are.

There's no "sin" in behaving exactly as their species is hard wired to behave and there's no method to actually determine that they do what they "know they shouldn't do."
Well, yes and no. Each species has its own traits and psychology, but like just like humans other species are also minded, which means they can have their own personalities and behaviors.

Meaning, there is nothing special about humans that allows us to be 'little shits' independent of our wiring that is not shared by other minded creatures.

Animals have memories, they have opinions, they hold grudges, they can suffer from trauma or mental illness. They are not as smart as humans, but they are not automatons either. Following a different set of internal rules is not the same as being completely bound to them.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:51 pm

neeneko wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 am

Well, yes and no. Each species has its own traits and psychology, but like just like humans other species are also minded, which means they can have their own personalities and behaviors.

Meaning, there is nothing special about humans that allows us to be 'little shits' independent of our wiring that is not shared by other minded creatures.

Animals have memories, they have opinions, they hold grudges, they can suffer from trauma or mental illness. They are not as smart as humans, but they are not automatons either. Following a different set of internal rules is not the same as being completely bound to them.

Never mind. I've learned in life that some things are truly hopeless.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:59 pm

From Deb Jordan’s page, just now.

Some drama brewing in pootville. Was a ‘My Sister My Grifter’ resident a mole?

If so, who?

:smoking:
Deb Jordan

INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW

PUBLIC NOTCE OF INTENT TO HOLD LEGALLY ACCOUNTABLE:
It has come to my attention that a person who had access to the My Sister My Heart House in Nevada secretly recorded conversations had between myself, defendants, defendants wives, family members, and other private guest during the dates of July 11th through mid October. I regret to inform you that if you were a guest in the house between those dates there is a high probability you were recorded during that time. These recordings were illegally obtained by an individual who seeks to do harm not only to myself but to others who were guests in the home. This person who is now or may have always been acting in a role of informant (mole); infiltrated, gained the trust of the occupants, then led them into very sensitive conversations which were recorded and are now being used to threaten, bully, harass, and intimidate people who trusted their conversation(s) were private. It is also my regret to inform you that certain people in the "Patriot Community" have expressed a willingness to use these private conversations and other private information obtained by the person who committed the crime, as a way to get back at, intimidate, harass, cyber bully, and destroy the reputation of those who have been victimized by the informant (mole). From this time forward it is the intent of myself and others to pursue legally not only the person who perpetrated the crime but also anyone who participates in the further victimization of myself and others by willfully and knowingly sharing or distributing this material surreptitiously obtained for the purpose of threatening, extorting, humiliating, defaming, blackmailing, and or bullying any of the targeted parties for any reason. If you feel you may have been exposed please contact me PRIVATELY and we will talk about who the person is, who is using the illegal recordings/material, and what we can do moving forward. Thank you.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:15 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:38 pm

An explanation from Dog to Human: Dog was not lying about Dog's sense of urgency to dog's own circumstances and inability to solve Dog's problem without Human's assistance.

First bark had valid meaning. Human admits to being warned and failing to respond timely.

Predictable result.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”