Bundy related gossip and discussion

Jerry Mander

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Jerry Mander » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:47 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:02 pm
The court itself had concerns about his continued detention, but given an outburst at an earlier hearing and his background, the court felt it had no choice.

From the court.
https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20170609f06
Pretrial Services conducted a records check through the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and FBI/NCIC, NCJIS databases, and the Nevada Division of Parole and Probation which revealed the following criminal history:

• Arrested on March 4, 2006 for obstructing a public officer and convicted of this misdemeanor offense on January 8, 2007, and sentenced to credit for time served.
• He was arrested on April 7, 2007, for carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) and other charges, and convicted of misdemeanor CCW April 11, 2007.
• He was arrested for pandering on July 6, 2008, and pled guilty to a gross misdemeanor pandering offense December 2, 2008, and sentenced March 30, 2009, to 12 months in custody suspended with probation not to exceed three years.
• He was arrested on warrants in September and October 2009, and his probation was revoked October 27, 2009. Pretrial Services contacted the Nevada Department of Parole and Probation (P&P) who reported Qazi commenced supervision on March 30, 2009, was revoked on October 27, 2009, and sentenced to 12 months in custody with 53 days' credit for time served. He tested positive while on supervision. He was arrested August 28, 2009 for battery/domestic violence, failure to pay supervision fees, possessing gang-related material, and failure to complete his community service. However, the August 28, 2009 arrest was not noted in the criminal arrest record.
• Qazi was cited for battery on November 23, 2008, and pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge April 21, 2009, and sentenced to credit for time served.
• Qazi was cited January 6, 2009, for petty larceny, convicted of a misdemeanor offense, and sentenced to credit for time served on December 24, 2008.
• Qazi was arrested for battery/domestic violence and coercion by force on March 30, 2009. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor battery May 11, 2009, and was sentenced to credit for time served, 48 hours of community service, and a $340 fine which was excused in lieu of jail time on December 18, 2009. With respect to the coercion-force arrest on June 9, 2009, he pled guilty to an amended charge of attempted theft, a gross misdemeanor, and was sentenced to 12 months in custody on October 21, 2009.
• Qazi was arrested on October 21, 2009 for theft, and convicted of the gross misdemeanor offense the same day and sentenced to 12 months in custody.
• Qazi was arrested on two counts of battery/domestic violence on November 9, 2009, and convicted of a misdemeanor offense on November 23, 2009, and sentenced to 6 months in custody.
• Qazi was arrested on December 14, 2010, for child abuse and two counts of battery/domestic violence. On October 12, 2011, he pled guilty to an amended charge of battery with substantial bodily harm, a felony, and a misdemeanor battery. He was sentenced to 12 to 60 months for the felony offense, and to concurrent time on the misdemeanor offense.
• Qazi was arrested on February 12, 2012, for using or being under the influence of a Schedule I/II/III/IV controlled substance and DUI. The controlled substance charge was dismissed, and he pled guilty to a misdemeanor offense on May 15, 2014, and was sentenced to 30 days in custody and a $585 fine.
• Qazi was arrested on February 8, 2015, for possession of a controlled substances and trafficking a Schedule I controlled substance. These charges were dismissed April 15, 2015, and appear to arise out of Qazi's arrest in this case as these offenses and the felon in possession charge arise out of the January 6, 2015 state arrest
• discussed in the report and recommendation on his motion to suppress statements.

The last factor the court considers is whether the time of the current offense or arrest Qazi was on probation, parole, or on other release pending trial, sentencing, appeal, or completion of sentence for an offense under federal, state or local law. As indicated, Qazi was in state custody at the time of his initial appearance in this case. However, it appears that he was arrested on state charges, and those state charges were dismissed in light of this federal prosecution.

Considering all of the factors, the court finds that Qazi remains a serious risk of flight and risk of reoffending.
Of course, instead of helping Qazi's possible mental health issues, or helping him work through the system so he can move, they are enabling the same behaviors that got him where he is.
If nothing else, the child abuse charges should make Omar Qazi radioactive to the poots and the Bundy cult, who seem to be obsessed with child trafficking/child abuse/the Pizzagate hoax. Go figure.

So, Krazi Kel, does Omar's lengthy list of arrests, convictions and guilty pleas mean anything? It's all coincidental, right? These are 'fake' charges, right? :bored:

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:14 am

Jerry Mander wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:47 pm
:snippity:

If nothing else, the child abuse charges should make Omar Qazi radioactive to the poots and the Bundy cult, who seem to be obsessed with child trafficking/child abuse/the Pizzagate hoax. Go figure.

So, Krazi Kel, does Omar's lengthy list of arrests, convictions and guilty pleas mean anything? It's all coincidental, right? These are 'fake' charges, right? :bored:
The Bundy cult was notably silent when Odalis Sharp was arrested for child abuse. And let us not forget that Hammond boy who had his chest tattoo sanded off by his loving family. Everybody is still championing the Hammonds. I don't think Poots consider violence against children to be "child abuse." Child abuse is when you send your kid to school to get an education, or don't provide him/her with an AR-15 when they turn 12.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:48 am

Here is a new fun page.
https://www.facebook.com/Campbattlebornbundy
Seims like cRyan's campaign manager, Denise, doesn't like it much.

Denise Mraz reviewed Camp Battlebornbundy — 1 star
13 hrs ·
This is a fake news site whose producers have used, without permission, the copyright BattleBornBundy. Any and all persons connected with this site will be held to copyright infringement law.
The comments on her post are funny.
Camp Battlebornbundy No, it's a real theatrical production site. You can't read?

Paul Fielding Are you claiming you own the name? Because you don't.

Denise Mraz Ryan Bundy owns the name and has a copyright on it and any person using it without permission will be held financially accountable. The name is copyrighted on his site as well .

Paul Fielding So, you put a © symbol, and you think that means you have a copyright? LOL. You are a simpleton.

Paul Fielding Hmmmmm. What could this mean?

Denise Mraz No consent has been given to use this name in conjunction with the image of Ryan Bundy.

Paul Fielding Who is Ryan Bundy?

Denise Mraz We have screen captured the misuse and it will be given to the appropriate parties for use without permission in violation of copyright laws.

Paul Fielding LOL. You do that.
EDIT - an earlier comment from Paul.
Paul Fielding That's funny, because I checked the government website, and there is no copyright for BattleBornBundy. Not even an application. It looks like somebody is lying, and I think their name rhymes with razmataz

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:44 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:48 am
Here is a new fun page.

13 hrs ·
This is a fake news site whose producers have used, without permission, the copyright BattleBornBundy. Any and all persons connected with this site will be held to copyright infringement law.
I don't need to point out (again) the laughable hypocrisy in the fact that these people view the federal government as illegitimate until it might be able to do something to protect their presumed privilege. After all, copyright registration is (almost always these days) a federal issue.

And of course, the fact that Ryan, by running for office has made himself even more of a public figure in the eyes of the law than he ever was, and thus more open to satire, is completely lost on these self-important humorless halfwits.

Finally, I bet any really effective zingers from this new site will result in their demanding criminal prosecution for whatever dose of butthurt that "Camp Battlebornbundy" doles out.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:34 am

Any chance Ryan's going to win?

I keep thinking about the deep pockets supposedly funding them and how they should be smart enough to find a better front for their operation.

"BattleBornBundy" is not as catchy as Denise thinks.
Edit: I'm copyrighting this post. © 2018 me.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:44 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:34 am
Any chance Ryan's going to win?

I keep thinking about the deep pockets supposedly funding them and how they should be smart enough to find a better front for their operation.

"BattleBornBundy" is not as catchy as Denise thinks.
Edit: I'm copyrighting this post. © 2018 me.
I have nothing to add to this. I just wanted to plagiarize you.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:57 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:48 am
Here is a new fun page.

13 hrs ·
It is my understanding that copyright is only for creative works, and doesn't apply to simple phrases. Wikipedia agrees with me, so I must be right:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright wrote: US copyright does NOT cover names, title, short phrases or Listings (such as ingredients, recipes, labels, or formulas).
What they are looking for might be "trademark" rather than copyright, but that's a different thing entirely...

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:00 am

service mark, trademark, registration mark — they don’t haz it, I’m betting.

plugh123

Post by plugh123 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:02 am

The 'Battle Born' slogan is all over Vegas. I was just down there and when driving down I came off of the 93 onto the I15 into Vegas I saw one of those billboards (a giant one) and just had to laugh..... I was wondering where the Bundys got the idea as they would see that sign all the time.

edit: duh. I didn't know Nevada is the 'battle born' state. Jeez... Lol. its on their flag.. /shameonme

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/ImageAgent/Im ... e=85964580

There used to be a patriot group in nevada that used 'battle born' in their trademarked name:

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield ... v3al1.2.39

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:44 am

Yes, but no one before now had the genius to combine it with Bundy and copyright it, even if it copyright doesn’t apply.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:

You forget, they see children as property. Their outrage over the pizzagate stuff isn't that it is children or abuse, but that it is (jews) trafficking in other people's kids.

Poots are perfectly happy with child abuse as long as you have the father's permission.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:45 pm

neeneko wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:41 pm
You forget, they see children as property. Their outrage over the pizzagate stuff isn't that it is children or abuse, but that it is (jews) trafficking in other people's kids.
Poots are perfectly happy with child abuse as long as you have the father's permission.
Remember: They were planning on using them as human shields.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:46 pm

neeneko wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:41 pm
Jerry Mander wrote:

Remember the 12-year-old shot accidentally in Idaho by a III%er cleaning his gun? Not abuse but stupid.

I don't know and can't say that any of the Bundys are personally abusive but I did notice a time when Angie had a kid with a bad tooth and didn't go to the dentist for some time (I can't recall how long, but not just a couple of days).

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:

• He was arrested on April 7, 2007, for carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) and other charges, and convicted of misdemeanor CCW April 11, 2007.
Now that's some speedy trialing. (A plea I assume, though usually that's mentioned).

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:28 pm

Kelli Stewart shared a post.
1 hr ·
and THIS is why Gavin Seim pulled over a police officer. Deputy Canfield was caught breaking the law and all he could do was mock Gavin and chuckle.
If our oathkeepers and 3% held police accountable we wouldn't ever need to refer to them as tyrants or road pirates.
WATCH THIS IMPORTANT CIVILIAN POLICE STOP: https://youtu .be/ZaQyiIizgU8 <see below for Gavin's video>
#blueISIS

what Kelli shared:
Owyhee County
Like This Page · April 27 ·

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

image and comments at this link:
https://www.facebook
.com/1438894012990537/photos/a.1463182443895027.1073741832.1438894012990537/2038312103048722/?type=3
Citizen Pulls Cop Over, Gives Warning.
Gavin Seim
Published on Oct 14, 2014
Gavin Seim pulls over a Grant County WA deputy <Deputy Canfield> for an unmarked car violation. More detils here: bit.ly/1syLD3v.
LOL Gavin says he not going to write him up today. :roll:
https://www.youtube
.com/watch?v=ZaQyiIizgU8&feature=youtu.be

Becky Smith I'm confused oh what you are saying. This person imitated a cop it wasn't a cop.

Kelli Stewart That is why Gavin Seim pulled a cop over who was using an unmarked car for patrol work. Gavin tries to explain to the officer how dangerous that is to use an unmarked car for patrol work for the very reasons listed above in the press release. The officer chuckled at the facts even as Gavin quoted the law and explained to the officer why it is dangerous to use an unmarked car daily to pull people over

Becky Smith He wasn't in a car. I don't see how this is the same.

Kelli Stewart Becky Smith He didn’t have ID And people need to be trained to ask for ID and not do what anybody says in an unmarked car or on the street without first seeing all identification. The officer with Gavin did not want to show his ID at first and simply tried to excuse that the badge on his arm was enough to prove he was a cop. Not enough proof and when cops become arrogant and just expect people To take their word for it we end up with situations like above

Becky Smith But he had a badge above and showed it to them I understand what you are doing but the 2 situations are not the same.

Kelli Stewart Becky Smith that the problem! a Badge is NOT id. The officer in the car tried to do the same thing with Gavin. Show his badge as ID when its not ID. Anyone can put on a badge.

Sylvia A Miller How many times have we seen this same sort of situation? Impersonation, both plain clothes and in unmarked vehicles? And we are supposed to blindly trust? I can buy a badge online.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:38 pm

Has Gavin ever claimed that the officer he was harassing leading to his arrest was using an unmarked cruiser? I think I'd remember it if he did and I suspect he'd have repeated the fact ad infinitum. No, KK is just pulling crap out of her ass to support her loyal ex pat for liberty.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:12 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:38 pm
Has Gavin ever claimed that the officer he was harassing leading to his arrest was using an unmarked cruiser? I think I'd remember it if he did and I suspect he'd have repeated the fact ad infinitum. No, KK is just pulling crap out of her ass to support her loyal ex pat for liberty.
I think Kelli is still yammering about the instance in the old video. I don't know that Gavin's latest screw-up had to do with an unmarked car. But it was the same officer.

Citizen Pulls Cop Over, Gives Warning.
Gavin Seim
Published on Oct 14, 2014

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:24 pm

There is an old video out there where a young police officer was in an unmarked car. I believe it was a new purchase and the department had not yet had all the goodies put on the car, but they assigned this cop that vehicle. It wasn't the cop who just decided on his own to take the keys to a new unmarked car. Gavin made an ass of himself, acting all big and tough and ordering the cop around in that smug smart ass "I'm in charge of you" way that Gavin has. Unlike Gavin, I actually have supervised others. And not once did I ever talk to people that I supervised in the disrespectful smug "I'm the boss of you" way Gavin speaks to public employees. If Gav ever was put in a real position of responsibility he would understand what it's really about. It's not about proving you are the big dog and everyone has to kiss your feet. But somehow I think that Gavvy never will end up being given the honor and responsibility of leading a team.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:49 pm

If Gav ever was put in a real position of responsibility he would understand what it's really about.
Never in a million years. He'll be a jerk in any job he gets, with no regard for anyone further down the ladder.

Welcome, seeker! There's a seeker born every minute!

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:49 pm
If Gav ever was put in a real position of responsibility he would understand what it's really about.
Never in a million years. He'll be a jerk in any job he gets, with no regard for anyone further down the ladder.
Yeah, poor choice of words on my part. He would more than likely be one of those asshole supervisors that we all have heard about, and possibly even experienced first hand.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Yeah, poor choice of words on my part.
We'll let you off with a mild beating just this once. :lol: (never, love ya RVInit)

Sometimes I think I'm going to be very happy on the day that he gets some of what's coming to him. But then I remember the kids. I can't hope they lose their father. It's a bad situation.

Welcome, seeker! There's a seeker born every minute!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:20 pm

The word from Washington State. Gavin was wrong. Hard to believe yet true. ;)

Unmarked car use for traffic control legal, police say

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/loca ... 98780.html
The police and politicians that we and other Washington journalists consulted say it’s legal and widely practiced under broad cover given by the state law that mandates when police cars have to be marked.

That law, RCW 46.80.065, allows for unmarked cars by police “under public authority for special undercover or confidential investigative purposes” or for some traffic control vehicles of the Washington State Patrol. Elsewhere in the same statute, it also allows the same by “local governmental agencies for the same purposes and under the same circumstances as permitted for state agencies.”

Johnson, the Bonney Lake mayor, says his city has authorized three unmarked cars for duties ranging from SWAT tasks to DUI and other traffic offenses, all the way down to seatbelt enforcement. He said the part of the statute about “special undercover or confidential investigative purposes” provides legal cover for the practice.

“We do not think the statute prohibits officers driving unmarked police vehicles from performing traffic control or making traffic stops when traffic infractions or crimes are committed in their presence,” he wrote in an email. “A concern that is often raised about use of unmarked police vehicles for traffic stops is the possibility of police impersonators making phony traffic stops. Police impersonation is a very serious crime and we do not take this concern lightly. However, Bonney Lake officers performing traffic stops are in uniform and carry identification.”

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Article about Gavin and the unmarked police car.

https://www.kxly.com/news/grant-county- ... /177526423

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:56 pm

:yikes: :toxic: :nooo:

FB thought I'd want this person as a friend?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:56 pm
:yikes: :toxic: :nooo:

FB thought I'd want this person as a friend?
:lol: That's one reason I don't like to click on any of their Facebook pages. It's bad enough when I watch one of their YouTubes and then get a slew of suggested videos that makes me want to puke.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”