pipistrelle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Ammon is on the no fly list.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:26 pm

That Ammon transcript is not very good.

Here is the part about how the world can support its current population for 1.7 billion years.
I want to tell you that it's a lie now I know there forty
nine million people in California so sometimes driving on the freeway it's pretty hard to believe
that but I'm going to give you some facts if facts over California Nevada the United States and
the earth each household in California could own 12.4 two acres each household in Nevada could
own 88 acres each household in the United States could have 21.3 acres and each household in
you in on the on the earth could own 42 acres per household now many people want to live in the
cities and that's their right and they enjoy it they like that lifestyle and that is great that they want
to and what that does is allow many other the people who want to live in the world rose to have
the land and resources and to provoke their income and food and resources and commodities for
those who want to live in the city now I'm going to go on scientists estimate that crops cover
only 12% of the Earth's land surface including the grazing land
scientists estimate that only 3%
of the world's land surface is covered by cities or urban areas only 3%
scientists estimate that
earth at its current population and natural resource rate consumption rate could continue to host
life for at least 1.7 billion years and there's a little caveat as long as there's not a nuclear
holocaust or an asteroid or some other disaster that doesn't intervene and and if anybody wants
these were my sources are firm I could give them to y'all this send you an email later serve water
shortage is allowed between 1994 and 2006 scientists measured an 18 percent increase in
freshwater discharge into the ocean
an 18 percent increase so we're just dumping our freshwater
into the ocean even on the driest year in record history in 2013 is still in three point six inches in
Los Angeles an inch of rainfall in LA generates 3.8 billion of runoff so you're talking about more
than 12 billion gallons of water that could be captured there's enough rainwater to be harvested
to produce 30 to 50% of the entire city's water need the small Los Angeles or the Los Angeles
River alone cares more than 98 million gallons a day of water into the Pacific and during times of
peak flow the river carries more than 118 billion gallons a day when the 1/3 of all available fresh
water on Earth is devoted to human or animal use and this includes crops irrigation for irrigation
scientists have determined that a very little moisture of any if Amy escapes out of the atmosphere
and if any moisture does it is replaced with asteroid ice entering the atmosphere so we're literally
the the water the moisture does not leave our atmosphere it does not leave in fact if the scientists
have proven that through ice on the asteroids there's more moisture that enters the atmosphere
then moves the atmosphere so I ask you why the lies
Now that does not make a lot of sense. His numbers are wrong or at least he misunderstands them.

Crops do cover about 12% of the earth's surface but that does not include grazing land. About 37.7% of the earth's surface is agricultural land (all uses except non-edible crops like tree farms). About 95% of the world's people live on 10% of the land, not 3%. When you add in agricultural land and all the land that is used by humans for mines, roadways, railroads, industry, reservoirs, lumbering etc. the part of the land dominated by humans is about 87%. Only 10% is still wild. That number is decreasing. We have supported our population by converting wild areas to human use. Soon there will be no wild areas left.

That 18% increase in fresh water entering the oceans was due to melting glaciers and ice caps. It will not continue forever or even for very much longer.

He seems to think that we can just capture and use all the rain water but the ecosystem needs most of that water to fall on the ground. We need rivers and estuaries to keep the vast oceans alive. Besides fresh water is not distributed evenly. Floods in Texas can not be used to irrigate farms in the dry western states. Humans do use 1/3 of the world's fresh water but that is much more than our share.

If Ammon Bundy has his way in a few decades humans will live on a mostly lifeless planet eating soylent green. :madguy:

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:43 pm

he's not going to be around to deal with it so he doesn't give a shit. he just wants the adoration as the grand poobah now.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:47 pm

He's a freaking idiot.

I think sometimes city people go too far in the direction of "Oh, we all have to move to the city to save the world" - which is a view that is espoused, and it's an awfully simplistic view, because cities cannot produce enough food to be self-sustaining, no matter how many vertical gardens you throw up. But there's no way in hell everyone should get however-many acres of land. There's a lot of land out there that isn't inhabitable, and there's a lot of land out there that must be protected to preserve biodiversity. Of course I know the Profit doesn't think biodiversity is worth squat; but that's just one more example of his idiocy. We are all interconnected in a myriad of ways we can't really understand. We species need each other. (Well, maybe we don't really need humans. I often think the world would be a better place if humans just disappeared off of it.)

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Here’s Stevie Dee on his way to the ‘patriot summit’ which seems to have been attended by about 20 people. Real popular movement, Stevie.

Just in case you thought maybe not everyone in the patriot ‘movement’ was an idiot, here’s this:

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 pm
Here’s Stevie Dee on his way to the ‘patriot summit’ which seems to have been attended by about 20 people. Real popular movement, Stevie.

Just in case you thought maybe not everyone in the patriot ‘movement’ was an idiot, here’s this:

I can't figure out if the headgear in the pic is a tinfoil hat made out of sheet metal for extra shielding power, or a collector's edition of a costume from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:21 pm

I have to say, Ammo impresses me. He went from Constitution expert to population dynamics expert to messiah just like that, while encouraging terrorism against perfectly ordinary people like Sierra Club members. All, according to Goblin's feed, without being able to pronounce unfamiliar longer words given to him in prepared remarks.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:33 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm
Jerry Mander wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 pm

I can't figure out if the headgear in the pic is a tinfoil hat made out of sheet metal for extra shielding power, or a collector's edition of a costume from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
No coconuts. I'm going with tinfoil hat, but I'm not sure he could afford sheet metal so I'm guessing beer cans.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:13 am

KK home after her TX trip. KK would like to praise KK (of course).
I’m back home after a truly inspiring and encouraging time in Texas. The people were hospitable and kind and it was hard to leave them. I was honored to speak at the 25th anniversary of the Waco massacre. The people there are sincere and good and I’m not ashamed to say I love them. I was amazed at all the work Erin and Rudy do for so many prisoners. It was beyond what I could have imagined. There’s a remnant of God’s people down there fighting the good fight. The closest I’ve experienced that kind of kinship was at the home of the Sheltons in NV, and with the group of the Portland team, also truly remarkable people. Yahweh keeps expanding my circle and blessing me with friends all over this nation and even farther abroad. But it’s not always been easy...
At times I’ve been strong and showed up ready to stand, other times I showed up against the will of every fiber in my being ... sometimes I thought I needed someone’s permission in my home town circle or from the patriot circle to stand or needed them to tell me how and when and why to stand ... I’m criticized if I support someone and then when I pull away I’m equally criticized for not supporting them.... sometimes I’ve let people railroad me, use me, talk behind my back, mock me and then come expecting me to keep pouring myself out to their disposal... I’ve had too much faith in humanity for sure ... but I’m getting a little stronger and a little more feisty and a little more willing to live freely... to stop thinking I need someone’s approval to do as I’ve been called to do. I bow to ONE master and am called to do His will above all others .. I can’t and never will please everyone ... life is sure a process... keep on keeping on friends ... there’s a big world out there that needs your help. Remember the ones in chains as if suffering with them., remember the heroes who lost their lives fighting tyranny ... focus on the lost and ignore the ones who just want to pick you apart ... search for the kidnapped, speak for the ones silenced .. and above all else, never give up hope. Live a life worth talking about in Heaven. ❤️ 1 Cor 15:58
#notmybattle #spiritualwarfare #winning

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 am

Again I apologize for the serial posts. I just returned from the drum circle at Little Beach (Maui) and am catching up. I posted earlier that Ammo's asteroid comments weren't a big deal cuz it was just a caveat to his fake calculation about earth water supply and stuff. He did say that his calculations were incorrect if an asteroid hit the earth but later evidently said more asteroid stuff - I didn't listen to that part so posted fake news that his comments were innocuous.. He also said asteroids would bring water to earth according to the Modesto Bee which is cRyan level of stupidity.
He also claimed that any moisture that escapes the atmosphere is replaced by asteroid ice entering the atmosphere.
In 2010, scientists using NASA telescopes indeed found a thin layer of ice on an asteroid between Mars and Jupiter, which led them to theorize an asteroid strike may be the initial origin of Earth's water. But no research points to asteroids continued replenishing of the planet's water.
Probably already posted but I'll post again, http://www.modbee.com/news/business/agr ... 97404.html
Random video of Steven Tyler crashing the Little Beach drum circle a few years ago (he has a house near there but wasn't there tonight). Might be nekkid people in the video - not sure.
► Show Spoiler

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:19 am
Sounds like Peter Walker was at Ammo's Modesto speech. Not many attendees and his read is that the Profit is going the religious route now even more "overtly".
Dramatic day in Modesto. Speaking to several dozen farmers and ranchers, Ammon Bundy repeated many of the same stories about Harney County and the Malheur Refuge that I've researched and found incorrect. But he also took a much more overtly religious approach. Federal "tyranny" seemed almost forgotten. Instead, much of his criticism was aimed at environmentalists (including some at length, personally, by name) who he said represent a threat to the Judeo-Christian way of life. Those who he claims adopt a "Green" religion are a threat to humanity itself. Meanwhile, the environmentalists he mentioned were outside the door chanting and protesting. Overtly framing it as all but a religious war was a new approach and one that seems deeply worrying.
This isn't a new approach in terms of the big picture. It's more Christian Nationalism/Dominionism. It's a safe bet that Ammo's getting moral and probably financial support from some of the wealthy Dominionists, and has probably been hooked into that network for a long time. That could also explain the LDS Church's hands-off policy wrt this particular member and the shit-stirring he's been doing.

Since Ammo's a Mormon, in name even if not in full alignment with the official church, it'll be pretty easy to turn the religious war tables on him, should anyone feel inclined to try. Real simple, too. Just round up a few fundies, a couple of Baptists, a handful of Jehovah's Witnesses and Roman Catholics, and tell 'em there's a Mormon claiming the mantle of 'Christian' while out politicking. They'll get on his case about that. Half of them will want to show up with picket signs and leaflets, to make sure that anyone in attendance understands that (by their interpretation) Mormons are not Christians.

Let the religious wars begin!
► Show Spoiler

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Possibly worth mentioning to the zealots, that Ammon also claims to be a prophet of god and is claiming divine authority for his words and his conversion of Christians to his cult based on The Nay Book.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... soil-faith

Let the civilized discussion ensure..... :torches:

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 pm
Possibly worth mentioning to the zealots, that Ammon also claims to be a prophet of god and is claiming divine authority for his words and his conversion of Christians to his cult based on The Nay Book.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... soil-faith

Let the civilized discussion ensure..... :torches:
Yes, he even said he had personal direction from God to occupy the MNR.

See: https://nypost.com/2016/01/05/oregon-mi ... n-calling/

Question: Was the LaVoy episode God's way of culling the herd? -- think about it.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:37 pm

The freshwater pouring into the oceans is not good news if it is glacier meltwater. We (at least those in Western Europe) depend upon a wonderful ocean circulatory system that is driven by saline differences near the North Pole. it moves energy (heat) around the globe. Since mid-century 20th century the circulatory system has slowed. Kim Stanley Robinson wrote a good series of novels in which this is featured. The reinsurance corporations try to fix this.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Article about "constitutional" sheriffs - mentions the Bundy boyz and Richard Mack of course. Saw on JJ MacNab twitter feed.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018 ... e-sheriffs

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:31 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:05 pm
If the gun regulations are federal laws, I really don't see a problem with a sheriff not putting resources toward enforcing the federal law. It's basically the same principle as sanctuary cities, with local law enforcement not dedicating resources to enforcing federal immigration laws.

Now I'm sure that people who support the sheriff in this stand also support sanctuary cities, right? Because if they don't, that would be... I don't know.... hypocritical or something, and I'm sure none of that chest-beating true-patriot crowd would be hypocrites.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 pm

NINJA'D :wave:
I posted in a different thread.
here is an ARCHIVE link:
https://archive.is/QcJGr cuz you only get so many free articles per month

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Article about "constitutional" sheriffs - mentions the Bundy boyz and Richard Mack of course. Saw on JJ MacNab twitter feed.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:06 pm

A poot from Georgia named Wayne Kimbrell died at the NC pootenanny - heart attack they think. Stevie Dee made a video about it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:27 pm

After Malheur, I thought Ammo was just a sad grifter. Now with his history of setting his own dislocated shoulders (you try doing both — it's really, really hard) and his latest ramblings, I am beginning to think he's full-on delusional. I wonder what triggered it. I really do feel like he looked in the mirror, saw his plain, balding, pudgy appearance and decided he needed to make himself great lest he die in obscurity someday, unremembered by the masses.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Krazi Kel came back from Texas with some new best friends: Birther bigot Rudy Davis and his equally crazy wife. These people are into the 'political prisoner' delusion and are championing the usual suspects (Shaeffer Cox, Jeff Weinhaus, etc.) and even Charles Dyer, an Oath Keeper who was convicted of raping a 7 year old girl.

Seems like even the Davis' local sheriff think they're nuts. At the 12:40 mark, Rudy talks about his immense presentation he made to the sheriff about Obama's fake birth certificate (the sheriff politely dismissed them). Warning: Rudy is an insane asshole who uses the word 'faggot', and is prone to use the word 'gay' as an insult. But he's a 'blue Isis' loon, so Krazi Kel is on board. Also, Rudy seems to be hell bent on exposing Bill Fulton (the militia infiltrator who put Schaeffer Cox in jail) and harassing the cop who shot Jeff Winehaus.

That's some fine company you're keeping, Kel.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:52 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:27 pm
I really do feel like he looked in the mirror, saw his plain, balding, pudgy appearance and decided he needed to make himself great lest he die in obscurity someday, unremembered by the masses.
Peter Walker just posted this message to Scammin' on FB
"Framing one's political opponents as not only having different religious views, but as being deviant, debased "enemies of humanity" has been abused throughout history to diminish one's opponents in ways that invite religiously-driven violence. Ammon, if you read this, I don't think your intent is for people to get hurt-- please take responsibility and de-escalate this kind of talk."

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:52 am

Jerry Mander wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 pm
Krazi Kel came back from Texas with some new best friends: Birther bigot Rudy Davis and his equally crazy wife. These people are into the 'political prisoner' delusion and are championing the usual suspects (Shaeffer Cox, Jeff Weinhaus, etc.) and even Charles Dyer, an Oath Keeper who was convicted of raping a 7 year old girl.

Seems like even the Davis' local sheriff think they're nuts. At the 12:40 mark, Rudy talks about his immense presentation he made to the sheriff about Obama's fake birth certificate (the sheriff politely dismissed them). Warning: Rudy is an insane asshole who uses the word 'faggot', and is prone to use the word 'gay' as an insult. But he's a 'blue Isis' loon, so Krazi Kel is on board. Also, Rudy seems to be hell bent on exposing Bill Fulton (the militia infiltrator who put Schaeffer Cox in jail) and harassing the cop who shot Jeff Winehaus.

That's some fine company you're keeping, Kel.
Rudy is a piece of work. Has his own thread here for the newbies - Lonestar1776. Calls Bill a "gay turd" on some of his videos. BTW Bill thanked Gav for increasing his books sales by posting nonsense about him

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:19 am

Dolly wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 pm
NINJA'D :wave:
I posted in a different thread.
here is an ARCHIVE link:
https://archive.is/QcJGr cuz you only get so many free articles per month

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Was a triple NINJA cuz Dave also posted on the Sovcit Nutz thread. :rotflmao:

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:12 am

Those tin plate tyrants seem to be everywhere. :shootin:

I am so glad our police are professionally trained, merit selected and accountable.
(ps I also am glad for RBTs, MDTs, Speed Cameras and our gun laws.)

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”