Bundy related gossip and discussion

User avatar
Burn'em Down
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8601

Post by Burn'em Down » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I hope you're not a suspect, Burn 'em down.
► Show Spoiler
Nope I was on the other side of the state! :twisted: I've left that spot alone along w most of the locals because any time you mess w it the idiots loose their minds and they come into the county. The local 3% loves it because they get to act important instead of the low IQ idiots they are.



Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1427
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8602

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Burn'em Down wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:I hope you're not a suspect, Burn 'em down.

:snippity: :snippity:

The local 3% loves it because they get to act important instead of the low IQ idiots they are.
Mensa admits people in the top 2% of IQ,

I guess the world needs a group for the bottom 3%.



Jerry Mander
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8603

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Mrs. Bridge Sniper just posted her latest (totally unbiased) court observations from today's trial.

A highlight: for some reason several of the jurors wore green today, meaning that JUDGE NAVARRO TOLD THEM TO WEAR GREEN AND IS GUILTY OF JURY TAMPERING!

:panic:

No proof of this whatsoever, of course, and it sounds like it was just coincidence.

I REALLY wish an actual lawyer or legal expert was reporting on this case, and not a completely misinformed idiot. I'm sorry Andrea, you're not understanding half of what you're observing. And you're a dumb ass.

Oh, and she's really outraged that Judge Navarro is offering the jurors candy during the sidebars. Especially since the poots can't have any.

:brickwallsmall:

Link to video here:

https://www.facebook.com/andrea.olsonpa ... 0347986853



User avatar
RoadScholar
Posts: 7165
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
Location: Baltimore
Occupation: Historic Restoration Woodworker
Contact:

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8604

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:32 pm

icebreaker wrote:I :lovestruck: Poot misspellings. After seeing this one from DZB (a comment on Mrs. Bridge Sniper's video about how corrupt Navarro is), I'm thinking we need to have a MissPootriot Contest!

We could have:
  • Miss Spelled
    Miss Deed
    Miss Understood
    Miss Spoke
    Miss Informed
    ...and do not forget Miss Trial!

misstrial.jpg

:brickwallsmall:
Miss Lead, the mother of it all.

Miss Sogynist shows up now and again.

And Miss Prision. Of the Fellany family.


The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

User avatar
icebreaker
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8605

Post by icebreaker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:Mrs. Bridge Sniper just posted her latest (totally unbiased) court observations from today's trial.
A highlight: for some reason several of the jurors wore green today, meaning that JUDGE NAVARRO TOLD THEM TO WEAR GREEN AND IS GUILTY OF JURY TAMPERING!
Her full-on PootRage™ is hilarious! But especially considering.....<are you ready for this?> ...

MRS. BRIDGE SNIPER'S FINGERNAILS ARE PAINTED GREEN!!!

So apparently she DID get the supposedly secret squirrel memo from Judge Navarro about wearing green. :lol:

So what does this mean? Here's the only type of green I feel after listening to her video :sick:
greenfingernails.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Jerry Mander
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8606

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:19 am

And on the topic of green fingernails...

https://youtu.be/6PA2v96vbAw



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 9990
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8607

Post by Kendra » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:06 am

It's too early to ruin my Friday listening to Shawnana screech speak. Looks like she speechified on jury nullification and other stuff?






User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 9990
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8608

Post by Kendra » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Ugh. Just got back from Mrs. Bridge Sniper's page. Photo of her with the Widder and Queen Bundy. Looks like she has another new dress. Where's all that clothing money coming from?

Tried to watch the video she share of Shawnana and some other guy giving a poot-presentation. She blathered on about the situation with Ammon in the jail that got everyone lathered up. Then I did a FF and her and the other speaker are preachifying about the Magna Carta and law. Wasn't that all about King John?



boots
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8609

Post by boots » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:42 pm

So, she is wearing green fingernails, while doing a video opining that everyone on the jury is wearing green on the very same day, because of some conspiracy, which must of course mean the Judge influenced them to do so. But not her, she is wearing green just because she wanted to wear green. What a bunch of crazy stupid bullshit.



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 9990
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8610

Post by Kendra » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:So, she is wearing green fingernails, while doing a video opining that everyone on the jury is wearing green on the very same day, because of some conspiracy, which must of course mean the Judge influenced them to do so. But not her, she is wearing green just because she wanted to wear green. What a bunch of crazy stupid bullshit.
The green nail polish matched one of the outfits she wore earlier this week.



boots
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8611

Post by boots » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Kendra wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:So, she is wearing green fingernails, while doing a video opining that everyone on the jury is wearing green on the very same day, because of some conspiracy, which must of course mean the Judge influenced them to do so. But not her, she is wearing green just because she wanted to wear green. What a bunch of crazy stupid bullshit.
The green nail polish matched one of the outfits she wore earlier this week.
Yabbut, she's still stupid.



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 9990
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8612

Post by Kendra » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:So, she is wearing green fingernails, while doing a video opining that everyone on the jury is wearing green on the very same day, because of some conspiracy, which must of course mean the Judge influenced them to do so. But not her, she is wearing green just because she wanted to wear green. What a bunch of crazy stupid bullshit.
The green nail polish matched one of the outfits she wore earlier this week.
Yabbut, she's still stupid.
Yep.



User avatar
icebreaker
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8613

Post by icebreaker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:And on the topic of green fingernails...
https://youtu.be/6PA2v96vbAw
NEVER heard that song before....you have enlightened my day.

And yes, it's NOT OK when others wear green, but it IS OK when she does. AND, it's not OK when the judge offers candy to the jurors to keep them awake and 'condition' them to WANT to come to the trial every day. She's just sour lemons because SHE didn't get any candy. :D (Skittles anyone?? Remember the Skittle incident in Oregon previously...)

I fail to see how the judge offering candy to the jury will change the outcome. It might be a different matter entirely if the prosecution or the defense offered the candy - hoping to sway someone to their side. But the judge? She's the referee here! She has no side! (well, she probably has her own opinions, but can't let them get in the way of her work).



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 5114
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8614

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Kendra wrote:Ugh. Just got back from Mrs. Bridge Sniper's page. Photo of her with the Widder and Queen Bundy. Looks like she has another new dress. Where's all that clothing money coming from?
I haven't seen it, but all that clothing may be inexpensive stuff from Wal-mart. I'm more fascinated by the money and time it must take to maintain Mrs. Finicum's 'do.



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 9990
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8615

Post by Kendra » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:09 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Kendra wrote:Ugh. Just got back from Mrs. Bridge Sniper's page. Photo of her with the Widder and Queen Bundy. Looks like she has another new dress. Where's all that clothing money coming from?
I haven't seen it, but all that clothing may be inexpensive stuff from Wal-mart. I'm more fascinated by the money and time it must take to maintain Mrs. Finicum's 'do.
I don't think it even melted at Camp Liberty.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 5114
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8616

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:17 pm

There's a huge Wikipedia article on Finicum. Huge. Bigger than, say, Richard Farnsworth's and even Richard Kiley's. Seriously?



User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 15842
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8617

Post by Suranis » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Guys... I don't have an alibi for the 12th! :(


Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1427
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8618

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:30 pm

pipistrelle wrote:There's a huge Wikipedia article on Finicum. Huge. Bigger than, say, Richard Farnsworth's and even Richard Kiley's. Seriously?
Poots will not like that article. It uses real evidence. :crybaby:



User avatar
maydijo
Posts: 2622
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Location: where women glow and men plunder
Occupation: harassing marsupials

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8619

Post by maydijo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Kendra wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:So, she is wearing green fingernails, while doing a video opining that everyone on the jury is wearing green on the very same day, because of some conspiracy, which must of course mean the Judge influenced them to do so. But not her, she is wearing green just because she wanted to wear green. What a bunch of crazy stupid bullshit.
The green nail polish matched one of the outfits she wore earlier this week.
Aha! You've cracked the case right open! She's jealous that the jury wore green, because she thought it was *her* colour. You know, like when you turn up to a party and someone else is wearing the exact. same. dress? It's like that. She's dibbed green so how dare the jury try to wear it! They must be doing it to make her look like a copy-cat, but she was wearing green first and they're copying her and it's not fair and she's going to go tell her mommy on them.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 5114
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8620

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:16 pm

IMG_5281.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
icebreaker
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8621

Post by icebreaker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:03 pm

pipistrelle wrote:IMG_5281.JPG
Can you say jury tampering? I thought you could.

BTW, Briana removed that post from her FB page after one of the other Poots pointed out that little fact to her. Glad you got a screen shot of it. Nice work.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 5114
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8622

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:08 pm

icebreaker wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:IMG_5281.JPG
Can you say jury tampering? I thought you could.

BTW, Briana removed that post from her FB page after one of the other Poots pointed out that little fact to her. Glad you got a screen shot of it. Nice work.
I swiped it off Twitter, I admit. She can delete all she wants. Once out there online, it's there forever.



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 9990
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8623

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Boohoo. Poor Josh Martinez got his Sheriff Card revoked and can't work.
My sherrif card has been revoked. A sheriff card is a "work permit". It is required in Clark County to work in the service industry. Now that it was revoked bu the same department that is harassing me, I cannot work until it is taken care of.
Ooooh, fun time in the comments. Also found this info on the Sheriff's card, me not being familiar with working in NV.

http://www.insidervlv.com/sheriffscard.html

http://www.insidervlv.com/sheriffscard.html
Certain conditions may cause Applicants to be denied or revoked:
1.An outstanding warrant of arrest.
2. Extensive criminal history
3. Previous work card revoked by the Gaming Control Board.
4. Insufficient immigration documentation.
5. No birth certificate if applying for a gaming position or a position that dispenses alcoholic beverages.
6. Falsification of information on the referral slip.
7. Any other denial reason(s) so stated under Nevada Revised Statutes.



User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 12304
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8624

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Kendra wrote:.......

Tried to watch the video she share of Shawnana and some other guy giving a poot-presentation. She blathered on about the situation with Ammon in the jail that got everyone lathered up. Then I did a FF and her and the other speaker are preachifying about the Magna Carta and law. Wasn't that all about King John?
I saw the video yesterday on MoeRon's page. A comment there:
Chandie Morse Bartell Glad she brought up the Magna Carta

I made some notes but did not have time then to post and explain. Still don't have much time right now.

The guy in the video is:
God's Grace Administrator Joaquin De Moreta
AKA
Joaquin Mariano DeMoreta-Folch

In the comments, Redoubt News posted what looks like his business card . No mention of his title "God's Grace Administrator"





His website is http://www.wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjur ... lcome.html
Seems to be a new banner also:
"Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, Nevada/Oregon/Idaho/Nebraska/Florida"

The latest post: http://www.wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjur ... f_Law.html
The display seems to be document images rather than text. I am unable to copy/paste stuff from there and his links are "unclickable".
07-04-2017 God Due Process Rule Of Law
Transcript
For Immediate Press Release
Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, Nevada/Oregon/Idaho/Nebraska/Florida
I am Joaquin Demoreta
Today is Tuesday, July 4th, 2017
Here is the latest of the Nevada-Oregon Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, ongoing criminal investigation.
ETA: I did NOT see anything about Nevada or Oregon. Adam and Eve = Yes. Cain and Able = Yes. Bible stuff = Yes.
Video title: 07-04-2017 God Due Process Rule Of Law
This consists of 7 pages of Bible verses from DRBO.ORG (Douay-Rheims Bible + Challoner Notes, a link to online conversion for cubits to feet, a link to a Daily Mail article about a Guatemalan child killer
Page 8 provides cites from Bill Thornton's 1215.org web site and includes some instructions to "see Blacks Law Dictornary and Magna Carta Clauses.
Page 9


He recorded a video of him reading the above. :roll:

07-04-2017 God Due Process Rule Of Law

ETA: I just noticed that he did sign page 9
Joaquin Mariano DeMoreta-Folch
God Grace Administrator


Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1427
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

#8625

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Martinez

Outrageous tyranny! The State of Nevada Corporation requires an identification card to keep honest patriots criminal rif-raf from working in casinos and bars.



Post Reply

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”