Bundy related gossip and discussion

pipistrelle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Did we ever find out:

What happened to the bullet that was in Ryan's shoulder/arm/hand/whatever that couldn't be removed because it was his get out of jail free card?

The results of the private autopsy?

What happened to the hundreds/thousands of rounds that were fired per the non-LEO witnesses?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Speaking of Ryan, he has a couple of civil case.

Here is a link to the docket (some of the docs are available and linked on the archive docket). Is is suing Corecivic and I assume others who are treating him badly in prison. It looks like somebody who knows something about writing legal documents helped.

http://ia601503.us.archive.org/19/items ... ocket.html

It is almost dead.

Case #2 is and Habeas Corpus petition filed Ryan and Ex parte julie-kaye: embry, non-representative, no-agent

I think they are demanding HC for all defendants. It is full of crunchy goodness. I did learn a couple things after very briefly perusing his declaration:

1. Silence stands as consent and tacit approval, and the court must respond in 48 hours (they did not).
2. 18 USC is a code and not an act of Congress (though, above it, he cited 18 USC as saying that nobody may be imprisoned except persuent to an act of Congress).

The original filing:

http://ia601501.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 96.1.1.pdf

Something Embry called a "Judicial Notice re the writ of Habeas Corpus"

http://ia601501.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 96.3.0.pdf

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Sometime, I'd like to see someone file a funny-fonted opposition to one of these, with lots of footnotes, and title it something like "Opposition to Salad Made of Words, Filed on June 28, 2017"

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 pm

I was thinking about Lord Monckton getting involved, and I thought - Why does anyone even listen to him? He's got no qualification; he's got a minor title. And then I thought
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 am

wait a minute...I thought pootdom was against titles of nobility... :o

rpenner

Post by rpenner » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 am

Techno Luddite wrote:wait a minute...I thought pootdom was against titles of nobility... :o
That's only if they are gifts of a foreign potentate. Everything's different if you pay for them. Duh.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Somehow, I think someone who is able to call themselves a "rancher" when they have 5 acres of land would have absolutely no problem calling themselves a "Lord".

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:16 am

rpenner wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:wait a minute...I thought pootdom was against titles of nobility... :o
That's only if they are gifts of a foreign potentate. Everything's different if you pay for them. Duh.
I think Pootdom is okay with emoluments. But they sure don't like those esquires. Lords, not sure of, except Jesus.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:17 am

! Message from: Foggy
Hercule Parrot wrote:Obviously Fortinbras is still an ignorant moron and he ought to know better than to say whatever he said , because it's wrong and stupid just like his mum... (am I doing this right?)
I know you are being sarcastic. I just want to make that clear to others.

Forty is and will be one of us - a valuable member of this forum. He makes a mistake now and then, which he has already admitted happens because of old age and deteriorating faculties. So the fuck what. His heart is in the right place, and his opinions are virtually always admirable. He's a good man, and it hurts me to see people jumping on him because he occasionally isn't razor-sharp.

I hope to hell I'm as sharp as he is when I'm his age.

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:19 am

Thanks. I didn't know.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:23 am

Yeah, I didn't either. Forti gets more slack from now on.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:27 am

maydijo wrote:
RVInit wrote:First she was a State legislator, now a city councilwoman. What's next, Treasurer of her gardening club? Talk about going in the wrong direction.
:lol: If my experience is anything to go from, she'd be a perfect fit for PTA President! Bossy, self-important, no real leadership skills . . .
I will always admire Fiore as the woman who got Cliven arrested.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:10 am

She does have that inescapable distinction doesn't she.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:11 am

Hercule Parrot wrote:
realist wrote:
Fortinbras wrote:The early version of this news is sparse on details (such as the agent's name). But there is a hint that one or more FBI men shot at the car when it was not necessary and then tried to cover it up.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3284006
and
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ed_of.html

I will add that, a few years back, it was pointed out that, unlike most big city (and other) police departments, the FBI had NEVER - absolutely never - determined that any of its own agents had fired a shot unnecessarily nor had shot someone who didn't deserve being shot at the time. A record impossibly clean considering the long history and massive activity of the FBI. It may be that, as a response to that revelation, the FBI is now bending backwards. Frankly, considering the situation when Finicum came out of his car, I wouldn't be too surprised if a law enforcement officer, even one with considerable training and field experience, got a bit quick on the trigger.
Reading comprehension and memory not a strong point, eh? The indictment is in relation to shots fired at the truck before Finicum exited and even more so about lying about firing. There was no "quick on the trigger" after Finicum exited the truck. Sheesh, there's hundreds of pages of explanation, video, and now an indictment for the coverup.
Not sure it's that clear. The video seems to have one shot in the roof lining as the truck stops, and another that shatters a window when Lavoy is out of the vehicle (00m47s). Maybe it's one shot ricocheting veeery slowly.. I guess the evidence will be laid out in court.

"Astarita is accused of firing twice at Finicum as Finicum emerged from his white truck after swerving into a snowbank to avoid a law enforcement roadblock on U.S. 395 in Harney County."
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... necti.html

"As Finicum left his truck, an FBI agent shot twice at Finicum, though none of the hostage team members admitted to discharging their firearms, the Deschutes County sheriff alleged."
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ed_of.html

Obviously Fortinbras is still an ignorant moron and he ought to know better than to say whatever he said , because it's wrong and stupid just like his mum... (am I doing this right?)
Good analysis. Glad we agree.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 am

There's an article on Raw Story about Ryan Payne with some interesting and damning quotes from Payne. He's a dangerous guy.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/prosec ... rget-feds/

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:21 am

The LA Times chimes in on the FBI/LeRoy brouhaha, and whom do they call upon for the Poot side of the issue? Ol' Gav. Why, LA Times, why?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-fbi ... story.html

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:19 am

I realize this isn't all that important in the scheme of things, but after the talk upthread about the FBI agents has me curious -- what's the current state of the poots' stupid memorial to Finicum at the second roadblock site? Is it still littered with tarps and flags and crosses and meth addicts on a vigil?

Burn'em Down

Post by Burn'em Down » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:01 pm

phaseolus wrote:I realize this isn't all that important in the scheme of things, but after the talk upthread about the FBI agents has me curious -- what's the current state of the poots' stupid memorial to Finicum at the second roadblock site? Is it still littered with tarps and flags and crosses and meth addicts on a vigil?
Been a month or so since I was up there but it was fairly subdued. There were 2 small memorial stones w the toilet brand. A R/W/B cross nailed to a tree and someone had spray painted a toilet Brand on a tree. If it gets too stupid the locals make it less so. ;)

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:38 pm

NMgirl wrote:The LA Times chimes in on the FBI/LeRoy brouhaha, and whom do they call upon for the Poot side of the issue? Ol' Gav. Why, LA Times, why?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-fbi ... story.html
It sounds as if they're really just referencing another nutter video he posted, no interview involved.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Burn'em Down wrote:
phaseolus wrote:I realize this isn't all that important in the scheme of things, but after the talk upthread about the FBI agents has me curious -- what's the current state of the poots' stupid memorial to Finicum at the second roadblock site? Is it still littered with tarps and flags and crosses and meth addicts on a vigil?
Been a month or so since I was up there but it was fairly subdued. There were 2 small memorial stones w the toilet brand. A R/W/B cross nailed to a tree and someone had spray painted a toilet Brand on a tree. If it gets too stupid the locals make it less so. ;)
Many people plant trees as a memorial. Poots damage them. :explode:

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:06 pm

I think this is new....

Gavin apparently got his hands on the actual courthouse video of the Josh Martinez sovcit shenanigans, and so allows us to see them for ourselves. Thanks Gav!!! :dance:

https://youtu.be/smA6kJiSPRM

Am I being detained?

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:17 pm

:rotflmao: "Can we go ahead and get him an 'MH' evaluation now". It's almost as funny watching Gavin the dork come uncorked.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:30 pm

From We Doubt It's News: https://redoubtnews.com/2017/06/dirty-l ... ce-system/
Ammon Bundy was reported to have appeared in Anna Brown’s court in his underwear. In this writer’s opinion, this act by Ammon Bundy got little attention and has been all but forgotten. But, it should go down as one of the greatest acts of civil disobedience in the history of the USA, similar to what Rosa Parks did for racial integration. I was in Montgomery, Alabama this week, so the story of Rosa Parks is fresh on my mind. Please bear with me, I will explain later.

Ammon refuses to dress and undress himself when he undergoes a strip search. Apparently, in a contest of wills, prison staff refused to dress him for a court hearing with Anna Brown following a strip search but knew that he could not appear in the nude, so they at least put his underwear on him.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:34 pm

I think what you're saying is, the emperor has no clothes.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Northland10 wrote:Speaking of Ryan, he has a couple of civil case.

Here is a link to the docket (some of the docs are available and linked on the archive docket). Is is suing Corecivic and I assume others who are treating him badly in prison. It looks like somebody who knows something about writing legal documents helped.

http://ia601503.us.archive.org/19/items ... ocket.html

It is almost dead.

Case #2 is and Habeas Corpus petition filed Ryan and Ex parte julie-kaye: embry, non-representative, no-agent

I think they are demanding HC for all defendants. It is full of crunchy goodness. I did learn a couple things after very briefly perusing his declaration:

1. Silence stands as consent and tacit approval, and the court must respond in 48 hours (they did not).
2. 18 USC is a code and not an act of Congress (though, above it, he cited 18 USC as saying that nobody may be imprisoned except persuent to an act of Congress).

The original filing:

http://ia601501.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 96.1.1.pdf

Something Embry called a "Judicial Notice re the writ of Habeas Corpus"

http://ia601501.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 96.3.0.pdf
If you read all the way to the end you'll see Doucette et al, Terry Trussell and all the Hammonds thrown in for good measure. They're gettin' the band back together!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”