Bundy related gossip and discussion

Kendra

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:58 am

Lisa B has a video up about Ammon being in solitary confinement over the refusal of a strip search. Some of the commenters SWEAR they see a page in a book on the coffee table moving by itself, but I'm not putting myself through watching again to see if that did happen. She swears Ammon doesn't do drugs (I believe that) but sarcasm warning - what if he's been hording the salt and pepper packets again?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:31 am

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/17/behind- ... 8.facebook
When a group of incoherent right-wing radicals — led by the infamous Bundy brothers, Ryan and Ammon — took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon last year, they were largely understood in the mainstream media as a bunch of fringe characters. Their politics were ramshackle, their demands were incoherent, and they seemed more fueled by some muddled white Christian conservative identity politics than by a cohesive ideology.

But while the Bundys and their friends were correctly written off as a bunch of rambling jackasses, their hostility to the previously uncontroversial notion that the federal government has a right to own and control land in the Western United States has become, ever so quietly, a popular opinion among congressional Republicans.

A closer look at what’s going on suggests that this public land issue is a good example of the way formerly marginal ideas can move into the mainstream of the Republican Party. Corporate interests and right-wing ideologies interact, feeding off each other and work to push the entire party ever further to the right.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Kendra wrote:Lisa B has a video up about Ammon being in solitary confinement over the refusal of a strip search. Some of the commenters SWEAR they see a page in a book on the coffee table moving by itself, but I'm not putting myself through watching again to see if that did happen. She swears Ammon doesn't do drugs (I believe that) but sarcasm warning - what if he's been hording the salt and pepper packets again?
I looked and didn't see anything. But then, I am a gentile.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Mark your calendars. Looks like another potatriot event (or 'action') is in the works for Nevada on April 12th.

From Jill Robinson's FB page:
Patriots Call To Stand
Wednesday, April 12th 2017
Credit to Chad Neal.

My Fellow Patriots
First, I need to thank all of you for taking a stand, in the many ways that you do! From Keyboard Patriots, and Overpass Protesters, to those who stand in pouring rains, to support our Patriots. We are all so grateful! We are each doing our best, with the resources we have. We continually bringing awareness, and pass needed information along to others. We educate the people, to what is truly going on here, and around the world. We stand alone, and we stand together. We stand with our fellow patriots, and others in need. We put boots on the ground, as often as possible. To show our support, and to help keep others informed! Each one standing for a thousand Patriots, that wish they could be there standing as well. All the Patriots that support the fundraisers, and generously donate to help our Patriots and families. Thank You So Much!

We are the True Patriots! Please do not ever feel your efforts are not appreciated! Imagine where we would be today, had it not been for each one of our efforts! The Lord has blessed us! And He has blessed us with each other! Each with their own individual challenges, talent, and skills! Continue to develop your talents and skills. Avoid the pitfalls of discouragement due to your challenges. Most importantly, continue to be a viable tool in the hands of the Lord! Many Patriots and groups continue to argue and fight among themselves. This really needs to stop! We are all in this together! Each one of us, of great importance! We can have our different view points and beliefs. Yet we are too often cruel in our words. Work to forgive one another and move on. Forgive those who choose not to forgive you. Cease to criticize! Cease to feel so offended! Cease to feel broken hearted, and frustrated, when standing alone! Stand firm, and stand proud! We need to adjust our thinking, and our hearts! Realize that everyone's circumstance is different. Be mindful, grateful, and appreciative of others efforts.

Our Constitutional Republic was hijacked by bankers and politicians generations ago. Ourselves and our recent ancestors, quietly lived their lives, not knowing their God given rights were being stripped away. One right at a time! The world is upside down. Good is ridiculed and mocked! Evil is supported and rewarded! Evil runs free, while good is imprisoned! Revelations fulfilled! Our Constitution has been shredded to a point of non recognition! And has been totally ignored, by those elected to protect it! We have sadly watched this country steadily decay into a modern day Sodom & Gomorrah! Our nation is in shambles! The world is in shambles! Having traveled down the rabbit hole of political corruption, I have yet to catch a glimpse of what might be considered a bottom! And NO ONE is held accountable! Where is Justice! Our media can no longer be trusted! Where is Truth? Our economic structure was designed, and is enforced, to enslave not only us, but of generations to come! Where is Liberty?

THIS IS SO WRONG PEOPLE, AND WE ALL KNOW IT! The only reason this nation continues to stand, is because we still have so many good people here! The Lord continues to watch over us! And he hears our prayers! We have won some battles, and we have lost some! This will continue, as we will not quit! Our battlefront must continue to move forward. This is a fight between good and evil! A similar fight we once fought, in another time. But it's now here on earth! I assume you stood then. And I pray for all who stand now! I ask the same question the Finnicums ask, "Are you willing to be free?". So many are willing! So many ask how! So many ask when!

This is one huge mess and challenge we have before us! And it will not get corrected anytime
► Show Spoiler
 ! Message from: Foggy
Four paragraph rule :blink: :fingerwag:
A Fellow Patriot
Date: April 12, 2017
Time: From 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Location 1: Las Vegas Federal Courthouse 333 Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas Nevada
Stand with us at either or both locations!
Location 2: Nevada Southern Detention Center 2190 E. Mesquite Ave. Pahrump, Nevada

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Kendra wrote:Lisa B has a video up about Ammon being in solitary confinement over the refusal of a strip search. Some of the commenters SWEAR they see a page in a book on the coffee table moving by itself, but I'm not putting myself through watching again to see if that did happen. She swears Ammon doesn't do drugs (I believe that) but sarcasm warning - what if he's been hording the salt and pepper packets again?
I just watched a bit. Not sure if there are more times. At the beginning of the video, there is a book in the background on the left side of the screen. A page turns. Wind or fan? New book?

[facebook]10211761401969012[/facebook]

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Dolly wrote:
Jerry Mander wrote:
I just watched a bit. Not sure if there are more times. At the beginning of the video, there is a book in the background on the left side of the screen. A page turns. Wind or fan? New book?

[facebook]xxx10211761401969012[/facebook]
The devil does this crap to his disciples all the time. She should know that by now.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Was there actually some point to that load of sanctimonious horse hockey? I'm surprised there wasn't a send money in there somewhere.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:18 pm

"How many will show? Hundreds, thousands, millions? "

Dozen(s)?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:21 pm

SueDB wrote:The devil does this crap to his disciples all the time. She should know that by now.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:"How many will show? Hundreds, thousands, millions? "

Dozen(s)?
Mebbe Hundreds, thousands, & millions of fleas. Poots need a bath/shower more than once a year.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:29 pm

C7edxRPU8AAMrgn.jpg
Poots had a bad day, both in Nevada and Oregon. :crying:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:20 pm

Ah, too bad, so sad.... :violin:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

randoantifa

Post by randoantifa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Does anyone have public info (either an article from a semi-legit news source, or mention in a court document) that documents a common law court being assembled DURING the original Bunkerville stand off?

herd this rumor but never found confirmation

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:13 am

Jerry Mander wrote:RWNJ and Bundy devotee Bob Powell is having trouble with Youtube. They're denying him his God-given right to monetize his laughable conspiracy theory-laden videos so he can finance a trip to Vegas to cover the Bundy trial. He's a 'journalist' (minus the journalistic integrity). No fair!
Amid boycott, Google changes ad policy to give advertisers more control
Last week, the UK government halted taxpayer-funded advertising on YouTube and Google because some of its ads appeared on extremist content. Today, Google responded as more companies pulled advertising from its platform. Google's Chief Business Officer Philipp Schindler explained in a blog post how the company will revamp its advertising policies to give companies more control over where their ads appear on YouTube and the Google Display Network. Schindler also signals a new epoch for Google and YouTube, one in which the company will focus more effort on preventing hate speech on its online video platform.

Schindler outlines three ways Google will be tweaking its ad policy. First, the company will remove ads from "hateful, offensive and derogatory content," or any content that's geared toward "attacking or harassing people based on their race, religion, gender or similar categories." This will begin immediately, and it basically means Google will effectively demonetize any extremist content it can find on its platform.

Second, Google will do more to ensure advertisements will show up on content made by creators in its YouTube Partners Program and not channels that impersonate or exploit those real members.

Third, the YouTube team will be closely monitoring the content that actually makes it to YouTube while reconsidering "community guidelines to determine what content is allowed on the platform—not just what content can be monetized."

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:38 am

DejaMoo wrote:
Jerry Mander wrote:RWNJ and Bundy devotee Bob Powell is having trouble with Youtube. They're denying him his God-given right to monetize his laughable conspiracy theory-laden videos so he can finance a trip to Vegas to cover the Bundy trial. He's a 'journalist' (minus the journalistic integrity). No fair!
Amid boycott, Google changes ad policy to give advertisers more control
Last week, the UK government halted taxpayer-funded advertising on YouTube and Google because some of its ads appeared on extremist content. Today, Google responded as more companies pulled advertising from its platform. Google's Chief Business Officer Philipp Schindler explained in a blog post how the company will revamp its advertising policies to give companies more control over where their ads appear on YouTube and the Google Display Network. Schindler also signals a new epoch for Google and YouTube, one in which the company will focus more effort on preventing hate speech on its online video platform.

Schindler outlines three ways Google will be tweaking its ad policy. First, the company will remove ads from "hateful, offensive and derogatory content," or any content that's geared toward "attacking or harassing people based on their race, religion, gender or similar categories." This will begin immediately, and it basically means Google will effectively demonetize any extremist content it can find on its platform.

Second, Google will do more to ensure advertisements will show up on content made by creators in its YouTube Partners Program and not channels that impersonate or exploit those real members.

Third, the YouTube team will be closely monitoring the content that actually makes it to YouTube while reconsidering "community guidelines to determine what content is allowed on the platform—not just what content can be monetized."
This is all part of the Resistance. Maybe not intentional, but, doesn't matter. Score more points for "us".

:machinegun: :kickface: and then :cheer: :happyfamily: :mbounce: :fivestars:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:06 am

meh. we'll see how many ponzi promotion videos get pulled.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 am

The Widder Finicum is tired of Slimeball cutting into her grifting profits. :violin:
C7f3O11XUAEXUwN.jpg-large.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:32 pm

The Fogbow needs its own YouTube channel. We need it because we need to create dramatic video renditions of poot postings. Think of it as our version of the mean tweets bit. I'm visualizing a guy or gal dressed like Floyd Turbo, wearing a deadpan expression while reciting the poot pouts, rants, and general craziness in a monotone. Maybe have someone throw a bucket of water on them at the end.

ETA: Worth it just to drive Gavin Seim bonkers.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:09 pm

DejaMoo wrote:The Fogbow needs its own YouTube channel. We need it because we need to create dramatic video renditions of poot postings. Think of it as our version of the mean tweets bit. I'm visualizing a guy or gal dressed like Floyd Turbo, wearing a deadpan expression while reciting the poot pouts, rants, and general craziness in a monotone. Maybe have someone throw a bucket of water on them at the end.

I enthusiastically offer my services.

:-D

boots

Post by boots » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
DejaMoo wrote:The Fogbow needs its own YouTube channel. We need it because we need to create dramatic video renditions of poot postings. Think of it as our version of the mean tweets bit. I'm visualizing a guy or gal dressed like Floyd Turbo, wearing a deadpan expression while reciting the poot pouts, rants, and general craziness in a monotone. Maybe have someone throw a bucket of water on them at the end.

I enthusiastically offer my services.

:-D
Oh please oh please. Make this happen!

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:13 pm

:thumbs: :clap: :clap: I love it. :lol:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:22 pm

Thanks to @Elainesocal for bringing Sarah Redd-Buck back into our meaningless lives:
C7kmke-VYAAG25G.jpg-large.jpeg
:rotflmao:
Those Soros protest dollars aren't stretching as far as they used to, so perhaps some of us could get into the informant game and make some bigly money.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:38 pm

I'm waiting for the big twist to be that every single one of these people is actually an informant.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Azastan wrote:I'm waiting for the big twist to be that every single one of these people is actually an informant.

Hidden Content
I imagine that's how some of these militias end, at a meeting where the FBI guy, the ATF guy and the local DEA sponsored undercover drug cop figure out that they are the only ones there.

“I don’t look to the teachings of Jesus for what my political beliefs should be.”

-Jerry Falwell, Jr.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:07 am

Dan1100 wrote:
Azastan wrote:I'm waiting for the big twist to be that every single one of these people is actually an informant.

Hidden Content
I imagine that's how some of these militias end, at a meeting where the FBI guy, the ATF guy and the local DEA sponsored undercover drug cop figure out that they are the only ones there.
Slightly off-topic: I recall hearing an environmental protest group organizer from the UK describe how they reckoned they could spot the undercover cops easily enough and then exploit them because the undercover guys were usually willing to do much more of the tedious routine work (looks good in reports to HQ!) than those who were motivated only by their beliefs.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”