EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE Change Password thread please. (that's a link)
If we really have compromised passwords, I need to know so I can take action.
As always, you can dismiss this message by clicking the little X (hover your mouse over the far right).

Bundy related gossip and discussion

Curmudgeon

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Curmudgeon »

Lewis County, Idaho sheriff is getting ready for Bundy's pootfest fr Sean Anderson in Nezperce, Id. (pop. 466)

https://www.bigcountrynewsconnection.co ... PKfcn2LQMU

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Curmudgeon wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:29 pm Lewis County, Idaho sheriff is getting ready for Bundy's pootfest fr Sean Anderson in Nezperce, Id. (pop. 466)

https://www.bigcountrynewsconnection.co ... PKfcn2LQMU
Yeah - the antifa/BLM rumors started (I think) from Ammo's videos kinda supporting BLM - he got a lot of blowback from the poots over that. Whoever runs the BLM Boise twitter entertained the possibility of cooperating with Ammo. Here is a thread where whoever that is got corrected. They say Ammo did not show up at the BLM protest cuz he refused to wear a mask.

From the thread.
Black Lives Matter Boise #BLM
@BLMBoise
·
Jul 22
Our Spokesperson(s); contacted by #AmmonBundy whom offered direct support. We were able to elaborate as to why we’d prefer he’d not attend (given his anti-mask position). AB, highly respectful, has instead since shown his support promoting #antiracism. Thus we remain in dialogue.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

So it’s been a while since the Bundy Boys have been out of jail (boo hiss) - but no new little Ammon’s or Ryan’s...

Could it be that:
1/ The wives got used to no nookie and are happy for that to remain the case.
2/ The wives took the opportunity to get their tubes tied while the boys were in jail.
3/ The boys were no longer interested after their time in the big house.
4/ Other (specify)....

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sean has been extradited from WA to ID (he didn't oppose the extradition). Currently his fat ass is in the Idaho County jail. Arraignment at 9:15 local time tomorrow.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

:thumbs:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:03 pm Sean has been extradited from WA to ID (he didn't oppose the extradition). Currently his fat ass is in the Idaho County jail. Arraignment at 9:15 local time tomorrow.
Actually, it looks like he is being held in the Nez Perce County Jail (that's the county not the rez) up in Lewiston. Idaho Couty Jail may be too small as it has a capacity of 11.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 am
scirreeve wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:03 pm Sean has been extradited from WA to ID (he didn't oppose the extradition). Currently his fat ass is in the Idaho County jail. Arraignment at 9:15 local time tomorrow.
Actually, it looks like he is being held in the Nez Perce County Jail (that's the county not the rez) up in Lewiston. Idaho Couty Jail may be too small as it has a capacity of 11.
That is weird - I swear I saw him in Idaho Cty. on Vinelink yesterday but you are right - he is in Lewiston now.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

I'm having a really hard time keeping my old mind straight.
Google tells me that:
Lewiston is the county seat of Nez Perce County
and
Nezperce is the county seat of Lewis County
and
The upcoming Aug. 1 pootfest will be in Lewis County although Sean is in the Nez Perce County lockup in Lewiston.
So, it looks like not only is Sean Anderson in the Nez Perce County crossbar hotel, but there's an ANDERSON, SHAWN EDWARD listed as being in the Lewis County Jail in Nezperce since 18 June.
.... Can this all be right??

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:44 am
Northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 am
That is weird - I swear I saw him in Idaho Cty. on Vinelink yesterday but you are right - he is in Lewiston now.
VInelink shows upcoming court dates for Idaho as well, and that is listed as Idaho County. That is probably the confusion.
Curmudgeon wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:11 pm I'm having a really hard time keeping my old mind straight.
Google tells me that:
Lewiston is the county seat of Nez Perce County
and
Nezperce is the county seat of Lewis County
and
The upcoming Aug. 5 pootfest will be in Lewis County although Sean is in the Nez Perce County lockup in Lewiston.
So, it looks like not only is Sean Anderson in the Nez Perce County crossbar hotel, but there's an ANDERSON, SHAWN EDWARD listed as being in the Lewis County Jail in Nezperce since 18 June.
.... Can this all be right??
It is kind of amusing that the Lewis County seat is in Nez Perce and the Nez Perce County Seat is Lewiston. As for why the Poot fest is in Lewis County, I am not sure unless it had to do with where he was originally stopped before running (and that was on US-12, the eastern edge of Lewis County).

His actual case is in Idaho County, at least for the shooting part. There may still be one for the original stop. I assume they kept him in Lewiston because the Idaho County Jail is really small, and he may have some medical needs.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yeah - I got confused when I saw he was released from Spokane county jail. Thought he was in Idaho Cty. jail but was wrong. I posted this today for whatever it is worth.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:lol: poots going international :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:51 am Yeah - I got confused when I saw he was released from Spokane county jail. Thought he was in Idaho Cty. jail but was wrong. I posted this today for whatever it is worth.
Well, now he is in the Idaho County Jail according to Vinelink. He was booked in last night and is listed as transferred from the Nez Perce County. His arraignment was in Grangeville yesterday. Who knows if they will end up moving him back. I guess it depends on space needs and the time between hearings and the trial.

In either case, neither is in Lewis County.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

So Sean is not in some kind of medical facility :?: I had the impression that he was on the brink of death from multiple gunshot wounds to the head. Another Poot Medical Miracle!

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, and 4 granddogs and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I'm so confused! Is he is or is he ain't in jail somewhere in the U.S.? :confused:

"Why Iron-man and why not Fe-male? This joke is not for everyone." - Monde Mobsinner Bakaqana to The Science Nerds on Twitter.
poplove

Post by poplove »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:55 am I'm so confused! Is he is or is he ain't in jail somewhere in the U.S.? :confused:
Moscow, Idaho. Home of the University of Idaho (I went to a Gordon LIghtfoot concert there in 1973.)

Image x3
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:55 am I'm so confused! Is he is or is he ain't in jail somewhere in the U.S.? :confused:
Idaho County Jail in Grangeville, ID according to Vinelink.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

PUBLIC LANDS
Environmentalists could put a lien on the Bundy ranch
Jennifer Yachnin, E&E News reporter
Published: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Environmental activists are weighing whether to seek a lien against Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch if the anti-government activist fails to immediately pay $92,000 in attorneys' fees.
https://www.eenews.net/greenwire/2020/0 ... 1063656887

Just do it, Center for Biological Diversity! Kieran Suckling continues to take no freakin’ prisoners.

:like:

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

That would be being “owned” by the libs!

jmj

Post by jmj »

:snippity:
NMgirl wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:43 pm
PUBLIC LANDS
Environmental activists are weighing whether to seek a lien against Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch if the anti-government activist fails to immediately pay $92,000 in attorneys' fees.

Just do it, Center for Biological Diversity! Kieran Suckling continues to take no freakin’ prisoners.

:prettyplease:

That would be delicious.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

PUBLIC LANDS

I am not sure it is worth that much.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

It would be the only way to get a Bundy to pay what they owe.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

PUBLIC LANDS

Best of luck to them. The "Bundy Ranch" is not personally owned by Cliven according to the Clark County Assessor's web site. The Bundy Revocable Trust and Bundy David A & Bodel TRS have undivided interests in two parcels, the South 1/2 of the Northeast Quarter and the North 1/2 of the Southeast Quarter of Sec. 14, Township 14 South, Range 69 East, Mount Diablo Principal Meridian.

I have no idea what Nevada law is regarding liens on real property. In Colorado, one can file a mechanic lien against a property, but they won't see a penny until the land changes ownership. Also, too, Cliven may have divested himself of any ownership interest in the 160-acre Bundy melon patch.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

High Country News
@highcountrynews
·
1h
Ammon Bundy has posted video supporting #BlackLivesMatter and calls to defund police. The 44-year-old is known for his confrontations with the federal government

https://t.co/qLlXfHvt8Z?amp=1

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:25 pm
PUBLIC LANDS

I am not sure it is worth that much.
It’s a quarter section of junkyard and what looks to me like arid land. Of course, Cliven thinks he owns half the state.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”