Bundy related gossip and discussion

Jeffrey

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Jeffrey »

Found in the comments section. Turns out the Bible is pro-quarantine:
But if the bright spot is white on the skin of his body, and it does not appear to be deeper than the skin, and the hair on it has not turned white, then the priest shall isolate him who has the infection for seven days.
Leviticus 13:4

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:04 pm
But if the bright spot is white on the skin of his body, and it does not appear to be deeper than the skin, and the hair on it has not turned white, then the priest shall isolate him who has the infection for seven days.
No one should ever look to the bible for reliable medical or scientific information, it's just not there.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:04 pm
No one should ever look to the bible for reliable medical or scientific information, it's just not there.
I would worry about the right-wing using Jesus's help of those with leprosy as proof that we should not be separating, but then I realize, they never read most of the Gospel anyway. As it is, they would get it all wrong as they still see sickness and disease as weakness and God's punishment (which is the exact opposite of what Jesus was doing).
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

There are a couple of different christian views of this current situation...

Some christians say their god created everything including satan & COVID-19.
(part of this group even claims it's because humanity deserves this wrath from their god)

Some christians would say their god is all good & loving so COVID-19 must be the work of satan.
(part of this group claims that if they just pray hard enough their god will eventually save them all)

Am I missing any others?

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, you are. Some Christians, like my father and several on this website, believe in science in addition to their faith. Some Christians, like my wife, don't think their god interferes much with current events.

There are not simply "a couple" of different ways Christians think. There are many, many differences among people who call themselves Christians. I'm not one of them, but I respect the millions and millions of decent people who happen to believe in the Christian faith.

I don't have any respect for those who misuse that faith, but they are a small minority in the grand scale of Christianity.

Please stop trying to educate us about Christianity, since you clearly don't have even a minimal understanding of it. You're not really teaching us anything new, you're just saying "Christianity = BAD" over and over again.

Or, show us on the doll where the Christians hurt your delicate little fee-fees.

Here's the rule, since you seem to have not read the rules here:
[Rule] 6. Do not denigrate the adherents or believers of any particular religion on Fogbow.
  • You may criticize the tenets or beliefs of a religion, or a religious organization, but please be aware that people of faith use Fogbow and it's a sensitive subject.
  • Don't make blanket statements about believers in any faith, and try to be careful not to bruise feelings if possible. I allow discussion on all topics, but think of Fogbow as equivalent to a dinner party and be courteous to your fellow guests.
That's been the rule here for a very, very long time, and it applies to ALL religions. If you can't live with that rule, there are other websites that would love to read all about your half-educated prejudices.
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

:yeah:
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Yeah, you are.
-Then please share what I may be missing, you didn't address it in the rest of your post

Some Christians, like my father and several on this website, believe in science in addition to their faith.
-Science isn't something to "believe in" but I get what you are trying to say.
-Hopefully your father isn't the type of christian who claims that science has already proven everything in the bible to be correct.

Some Christians, like my wife, don't think their god interferes much with current events.
-I would agree with your wife that it is obvious that their god does not interfere with current events (i.e. prayer is not effective)

There are not simply "a couple" of different ways Christians think.
-Correct but I was talking specifically about COVID-19

There are many, many differences among people who call themselves Christians.
-I would agree strongly with this statement. Many, many people who call themselves christians pick & choose from christianity like it's a cafeteria.

I'm not one of them, but I respect the millions and millions of decent people who happen to believe in the Christian faith.
-I'm not one of them either, I respect all decent people but I don't have to respect the religious beliefs they choose as adults.

I don't have any respect for those who misuse that faith,
-I don't have any respect for those who attempt to push their "faith" on others in anyway.

but they are a small minority in the grand scale of Christianity.
-70% of the 325 million people in this country claim to be some sort of christian
-if only 1% "misuse" as you put it, that's over 2 million of these type christians here in this county

Please stop trying to educate us about Christianity
-I'm not really trying to educate anyone, I'm just sharing facts & opinions that you don't like sometimes.

since you clearly don't have even a minimal understanding of it.
-You clearly violated your own rules with this baseless assertion
-4. Do not make personal attacks or insults on other registered, participating members

You're not really teaching us anything new, you're just saying "Christianity = BAD" over and over again.
-Incorrect, I have not said "christianity = bad" even a single time

Or, show us on the doll where the Christians hurt your delicate little fee-fees.
-this seems like a highly inappropriate statement considering that this method is how authorities get children to reveal sexual abuse by their priests

Here's the rule, since you seem to have not read the rules here:
[Rule] 6. Do not denigrate the adherents or believers of any particular religion on Fogbow.
  • You may criticize the tenets or beliefs of a religion, or a religious organization, but please be aware that people of faith use Fogbow and it's a sensitive subject.
  • Don't make blanket statements about believers in any faith, and try to be careful not to bruise feelings if possible. I allow discussion on all topics, but think of Fogbow as equivalent to a dinner party and be courteous to your fellow guests.
That's been the rule here for a very, very long time, and it applies to ALL religions.
-I have read rule 6 & I have not violated it.

If you can't live with that rule there are other websites that would love to read all about your half-educated prejudices.
-You ended by violating rule 4 again.
[/quote]

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

god told Ammo a bunch of crap. She wants Ammon to die I assume. I haven't watched this nonsense.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo proceeding with his Covid party. Picked up on a lot on national news today (which was his goal of course). They should weld the doors on his stupid warehouse shut once they assemble. Poot disease picnic.
ST. GEORGE — Choosing to go against Idaho’s statewide stay-at-home order, Ammon Bundy has offered up his own warehouse in Emmett, Idaho, for a group of church leaders to hold an Easter service Sunday.

Bundy, who originally posted the request for a venue Saturday on the Bundy Ranch Facebook page, told St. George News that after looking around for different locations in the Boise metropolitan area that could hold between 500 and 1000 people, he came up against several roadblocks.

“People are afraid,” Bundy said, adding that there were a few prospects, but none of them were quite right.

Due to these difficulties, Bundy said he decided that his 22,000 square-foot warehouse, located on private property in Emmett, was the best option. He said he won’t be the one conducting the service but that he was just helping find a venue and offering support. He plans to attend the service with his family.

The venue is open to “all religions, all people,” he said, adding that the service will be conducted by a religious group whose name he didn’t know. The group reached out to Bundy at one of his weekly in-person meetings, where there have been about 40 to 100 people in attendance, he said. :snippity:
https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archi ... pEgvDJKjIU

"Branch Covidian" https://www.joemygod.com/2020/04/branch ... ntichrist/

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Is this one of those Ammo specials where thousands, maybe millions of "patriots" were going to descend on Malheur, and it turned out to be a handful of drug and alcohol abusers and young men who fondle guns for fun? (And a tiny ex-Marine.) 500 to 1,000 will be — 50?

If any of them needs medical care for COVID-19 later, put them on the waitlist behind, say, a 93-year-old diabetic with asthma who has COVID-19 through no fault of his own. He should be higher priority.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 pm
Jerry Mander wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:25 pm
Profit Amhole says God speaks to him, so why won’t you do what Amhole tells you to do? Also, he got so many “hateful messages and death wishes” that he threw his phone into a bush.
Was the bush burning?
No, but his crotch was

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Tomorrow he will likely come up with some story that the ebil gubamint forced him to cancel, which was his intention all along.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:37 pm
Tomorrow he will likely come up with some story that the ebil gubamint forced him to cancel, which was his intention all along.
I could see that, but I also see another "cause" to get people to rally to him, the Hendrickson affair where only 3 people showed up hurt his ego. I'd say it's a coin flip as to whether he'll cancel cause of ebil gubamint, or go with it to get cult members once more to rally to him.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He is gonna roll with it - articles on CNN and others today. He craves the attention.
Even Mr. Sniper doesn't agree with him. Not coincidentally Mr. Sniper lives in the most covid infected county in the US (per capita).
https://www.mtexpress.com/news/hailey/r ... c3651.html

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 pm
And a tiny ex-Marine.
What ever happened to him? I'd forgotten all about him.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

If you are talking about mini Ritz (aka Scrappy) he was ripped off a couple of days ago.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Official Police Report: There was nothing of value at the site so the suspects left without incident.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:25 am
If you are talking about mini Ritz (aka Scrappy) he was ripped off a couple of days ago.
Someone left the gate open? He doesn't seem to have much to go on.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:55 pm
Is this one of those Ammo specials where thousands, maybe millions of "patriots" were going to descend on Malheur, and it turned out to be a handful of drug and alcohol abusers and young men who fondle guns for fun? (And a tiny ex-Marine.) 500 to 1,000 will be — 50?
Did you mean to miss out convicted felons or is that axiomatic?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

boots

Post by boots »

He is right that is a Toyota Fourrunner, but it isn't a recent year. It is a mid to late nineties second generation model.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:25 am
“One thing we can’t stand here is thieves.”

That’s rich.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:00 pm
He is gonna roll with it - articles on CNN and others today. He craves the attention.
Even Mr. Sniper doesn't agree with him. Not coincidentally Mr. Sniper lives in the most covid infected county in the US (per capita).
Mr. Sniper’s 3%ers appear to be as ineffectual as Kapt Karl’s make-believe army.

Nothing in the article indicates that they are actually doing anything.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:15 am
scirreeve wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:00 pm
Mr. Sniper’s 3%ers appear to be as ineffective as Kapt Karl’s make-believe army.

Nothing in the article indicates that they are actually doing anything.
I still think that despite Ammon, Ryan, and others walking, they lost a great deal over Malheur. From the first Bundy standoff to Malheur, there were various other smaller stands. Much of the strength of his followers (Ryan Payne, Stanley, etc.) were convicted or have become much more cautious. The Bundy's lack of support for those who lost a bunch has probably not helped.

Trump being elected may have hurt as well as it has always easier to get poots wound up when an evil democrat is in office.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Reply to Northland:

My comment related to the article about the Idaho 3 percenters who say they want to help in the Covid 19 crisis, but seem totally incapable of acting.

As for Bundy’s waning level of influence, I completely agree. He can no longer summon the same crowd.

Even though many are home free from the Malheur adventure, some pleaded guilty with consequences, (Ritzy is a felon, no guns) and others lost jobs and were in jail for extended periods before their acquittal.

The Bunkerville crowd must live with the possibility of a retrial however remote that might be.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”