Bundy related gossip and discussion

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:02 pm
Odds on he will sue the hospital.
Don't be ridiculous. He will sue the glass manufacturer for not making it soft enough.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Racist Roger is OK according to KK. I am so relieved.
Update: roger is being released and has no broken bones .. he’s shook up and hit the window but he’s okay!! Praise the lord! We love you Roger!!!!!!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:02 am
Racist Roger is OK according to KK. I am so relieved.
Update: roger is being released and has no broken bones .. he’s shook up and hit the window but he’s okay!! Praise the lord! We love you Roger!!!!!!
Oh, the whining we would have heard when the hospital informed the poot parade that there is a no visitor policy.

https://www.umcsn.com/Documents/UMCCoVi ... Policy.pdf
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

From the Bundy Ranch Facebook:
Ammon Bundy "Practicing social distancing has been hard on my marriage. I hope the government lifts this ban soon. Lisa is tired of being no more than 6 feet away from me. I told her until the government tell us it okay, we have to stay apart. The government knows best and I trust them!"

Having to be no more than 6 feet from Ammon Bundy has to be one of the few things worse than Coronavirus.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Uninformed wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:42 am
Ammon Bundy "Practicing social distancing has been hard on my marriage. I hope the government lifts this ban soon. Lisa is tired of being no more than 6 feet away from me. I told her until the government tell us it okay, we have to stay apart. The government knows best and I trust them!"

Having to be no more than 6 feet from Ammon Bundy has to be one of the few things worse than Coronavirus.
Don't they live in the same household then? The two metre rule (reduced to 6 feet for Americans!) is to guard against transmission between strangers. The six feet rule won't work inside a household, there are just too many opportunities for the virus to transmit, however careful one is.

So, perhaps, the Bundy's are once again demonstrating the poot inability to understand any simple thing. Fuckwits.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:54 am
Uninformed wrote:

Don't they live in the same household then? The two metre rule (reduced to 6 feet for Americans!) is to guard against transmission between strangers. The six feet rule won't work inside a household, there are just too many opportunities for the virus to transmit, however careful one is.

So, perhaps, the Bundy's are once again demonstrating the poot inability to understand any simple thing. Fuckwits.
He’s trying and failing to be funny.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Uninformed wrote:
:snippity: :snippity:
He’s failing.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Oh. From the context the "humor" wasn't apparent. Poot "humor" is usually recognizable by its stupid, unfunny, cruelty. It's telling that their idea of a joke is actually to appear on the borders of reason.

They are disgusting people. I hope plenty of them get sick with Covid-19. If they are bankrupted by the resulting medical bills, my view is a somber "ah, it's what he would have wanted."

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

Uninformed wrote:

"Practicing social distancing" can't be as "hard on his marriage" as spending a couple years behind because he wanted to dress up & pretend to be a cowboy-patriot-rancher fighting the evil government.

AB can't even get a joke right.
"Lisa is tired of being no more than 6 feet away from me." should read "Lisa is tired of being more than 6 feet away from me."
D'oh

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Having to be No more than 6 ft away. Meaning she must be within 6 feet of him at all times in order to prove that nobody is the boss of him.

There is a short list of people that I truly hope will get a fatal case of COVID-19. I won't list them. :-
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Uninformed wrote:

;)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo hosting an illegal poot gathering tonight.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:28 pm
Ammo hosting an illegal poot gathering tonight.
I reported it. Facebook says it doesn’t violate their community guidelines. :?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Article about Ammo's poot infection party.
https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus ... -movement/

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo getting a lot of blowback on his FB page. KK isn't doing her deleting job.
Just a few samples - there are many more.
Carrie McMarmot · 8:08 This mf-er is doing God's work. He's trying to better the country by killing you off! Come! Gather together in a large group! Don't listen to Science! This edubacated fucktard knows way more than stupid ol' science! Believe in him!!!!

Jason Heacox · 0:07 16 people for every 100 will die, That means if your town of say 3500, you will loose 560 ppl of your town comes in contact with it. I’m gonna say our odds are not good so wake up and stop listening to idiot like this. A church group of 23 decided to resist and now all 23 are sick with cv

Bob D. Edwards · 11:26 What a dumb ass. Risk other people getting the virus and especially older individual lives. NOT worth the risk from a guy that feels he is above the the law and Government

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:27 pm
Ammo getting a lot of blowback on his FB page. KK isn't doing her deleting job.
It's disturbing that promoting an illegal activity doesn't violate FB's community standards (and I can't point that out to them).

This could have just been bloviating with no intention of having a gathering at all.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Seims like Ammo's big call out was not well attended.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Amhole’s meeting/petri dish/pandemic-palooza was a smashing success. Let’s see what happens to attendees in a few weeks.

Also noteworthy: Amhole did not post any footage of the meeting itself. But rest assured it was HUGE. Really!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus ... Ea7Wxer_V4

It was only a matter of time before efforts to contain the coronavirus bumped up against the Sagebrush Rebellion.

Yesterday, Idaho‘s Republican governor Brad Little issued a self-isolate order closing all nonessential businesses in the state, banning all gatherings, and ordering a halt to unnecessary travel. The order was designed to prevent the community spread of the novel coronavirus, which has infected more than 123 people in Idaho so far. But the order has already stirred up a hornet’s nest from those who aren’t inclined to follow such a directive without a fight: Namely the Bundy family and their followers in the right-wing militia movement who have engaged in armed standoffs with the federal government in the past over attempts to enforce the law.

On Thursday, Ammon Bundy, one of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s 14 children, posted a video on Facebook inviting people to a public meeting in Emmett, Idaho, where he lives, to talk about the coercive measures included in the governor’s self-isolate order. He read from the 11-page document, explaining that it would prevent people from gathering, riding a scooter, or traveling around the state. What’s more, law enforcement would be empowered to issue fines or even put violators in jail.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I forgot to check in on pretend judge Gary. He is still nutz of course. Promoting Stamper's crazy shit. I also don't know if Stamper is still alive.
Gary Darby
1 hr ·
Did you Know?

The Oregon BAR and BAR attorney-Judges do everything they can to stop you from knowing the truth...

1) The BAR is a professional Association
2) The BAR has usurped the Judicial branch of the corporate states
3) The BAR controls the Legislature of most if not all state corporations.
4) The BAR attorney's first obligation is to the BAR, then the Courts and then you ... Don't count on their help, more have thrown their clients under the bus than you can list... While laughing to the Bank.
5) BAR attorney's are just about thee only group where performance is not required for representation.... meaning regardless of the outcome, you have to pay massive sums to them for being incompetent.

More important than that: The BAR has tried to make you think that the Judge is all powerful... he/she is not...

The Oregon, Indiana, and Georgia "Constitutional" gives the "People" the right to "Determine the Law... meaning you judge the law..." But you will never find or heal a BAR Attorney- Judge telling the Jury that... NOPE, Nada... it ain't happening sam...

Oregon Constitution: Article 1 Section 16 states: "Excessive bail shall not be required, not excessive fines imposed, but all penalties shall be proportioned tot he offence. -- In all criminal cases wherever, the Jury shall have the right to determine the law, and the facts under the direction of the court as to the law and the right of new trial as in civil cases...

Now here is the problem... All crimes are civil crimes... as per FRCP rule 1... (you have to find the original first version before they split into Civil and Criminal... a joke to fool you)
AND more nonsense.
Gary Darby
1 hr ·
I have talked about repudiation of your US citizenship for a while...

I have finally found the source that you can use... I am still trying to make contact with Melvin Stamper, J.D., I have his material but I'm not sure he is even alive at this point...

CITIZENSHIP REPUDIATION
ANTICORRUPTIONSOCIETY.FILES.WORDPRESS.COM
anticorruptionsociety.files.wordpress.com
AND even more nonsense.
Gary Darby
2 hrs ·
Did you know?

The lies by the Judiciary and the BAR...

"Civil law includes statutes and case law that define or interpret individual's and organization's private rights, in their relationships and disputes that involve property, contracts, personal injury, family relationships, tax, or government rules and regulations.

The State of Oregon does not have laws that define every private right, therefore courts rely on the court-made law and common law, to resolve some disputes. As in other states, courts in Oregon are rooted in common law tradition and governed by a state constitution and statutes that supersede the common law."

There is a difference between "The State of Oregon" and "the State of Oregon" In law, words and capitalization of letters are significant. For example in the Judges Oath, the difference between the word "this state" and "said State" is a totally different Jurisdiction... This state is the corporate state and said State is the Organic republic.

This was brought out in the Vultures document... by Milchek (sp?) He was getting a lot of traction taking out judges because they didn't have a constitutional oath (Oregon), then 9/11 happened and he was washed away... it is still valid though...

It is all in the words the capitalization, and the status...

L - Land Jurisdiction
A - Ecclesial Jurisdiction
W - Admiralty (water) Jurisdiction

As a freeman/woman we have the ability to interact with all three at will... but if you are a US citizen you can only interact in the Admiralty Jurisdiction... as you are their slave by your own consent...
There is more nonsense on his FB page.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

The latest from poot-land:

5G is the new “chemtrails”

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Amhole has another Poot Pathogen Party (P3).

From earlier tonight.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Jerry Mander wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:17 pm
The latest from poot-land:

5G is the new “chemtrails”

https://www.facebook.com/10000146614636 ... 69091/?d=n
Chemtrails aren't going to make me have to buy a new phone when there is nothing wrong with my old phone. :madguy:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More here - live now - I haven't watched it.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Can't imagine a worse possible time to advocate for individual liberty.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”