Bundy related gossip and discussion

pipistrelle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by pipistrelle »

Dolly wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:04 am
Just remembered the big deal they made about the Native American artifacts at the Refuge. I think it was LaVoy (and maybe it was the guy MD Laughter turned in for being a felon with gun possession) were offended by the shabby, disrespectful treatment of the items and wanted to return them to the tribe.
Finicum pretended to be offended by the shabby, disrespectful treatment he claimed the artifacts were getting. I don't recall there was any proof that anything he said was true. They also spoke of them as "belongings" and "things," like they weren't important or sacred.

Between that and the loss of his income (foster children), I'm not sure what made me dislike him more.

MadMax

Post by MadMax »

Excellent analysis of Ammo's hypocrisy Steve. Thanks! How is Wes doing with getting out of the Bundy cult?
Wes has been out of the Bundy Cult since we left the refuge. He is still struggling to find an identity in society.

MadMax

Post by MadMax »

MadMax wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:37 pm
Excellent analysis of Ammo's hypocrisy Steve. Thanks! How is Wes doing with getting out of the Bundy cult?
Wes has been out of the Bundy Cult since we left the refuge. He is still struggling to find an identity in society. One of the hardest issues he struggles with is the hypocricy of him taking accountability for his role vs certain scofflaws not only getting off Scott free but (propheting) from it. I do not think anyone could come to terms with it. Ammon was less than truthful to his real intent, Wes was only one of a very few to stand up to him.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

See this post in the "Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool" thread.......
viewtopic.php?p=1131272#p1131272

for the people speaking and taking videos at the "MALHEUR Co LaVoy Deadman Talking" whatever event that apparently took place yesterday in Vale Oregon.

I did not bother posting links or listening to any of it.

Speakers (that I remember seeing mentioned): Jeannette, Lisa Bundy, Shawna Cox

ETA an earlier post
Jason Patrick
November 8 at 6:45 PM ·
This is the first event that I am aware of that all four parts of the movie series will be shown in one place over two days, Friday and Saturday.

FRI, NOV 15
LaVoy~Deadman Talking ~ Malheur Co
670 N. 12th St. Vale Oregon 97918
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Bunkville survivor?

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:12 pm
Bunkville survivor?
:lol: Thanks.

I didn't even notice that cuz I didn't hardly read it. Just tried to figure out where to stop copying the text in order to paste it.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was paying a little bit of attention to that last night - not much cuz it was nonsense. Might be more on my twitter - I don't remember cuz I don't care about these stupid poots.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dolly wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:21 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:12 pm
Bunkville survivor?
:lol: Thanks.

I didn't even notice that cuz I didn't hardly read it. Just tried to figure out where to stop copying the text in order to paste it.
The Bundys are full of bunk. "Survivor"? What drama.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I wonder when Klayman will get tired of winning. The Lovelien v USA and lots of others, was dismissed by the DC court today. Trevor McFadden, the same Trump appointee the dismissed Ryan Bundy's case, was the judge.

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 9cv0906-20
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:26 pm
The Lovelien v USA and lots of others, was dismissed by the DC court today.
The court cited Klayman's least favorite case, Twombly; the court cited Iqbal as well.

Klayman hates these cases because now federal lawsuits (to move onto discovery) must allege plausible facts, and courts repeatedly have ruled that Klayman's fever dreams aren't plausible.

The court noted Ryan's appeal (D.C. Cir. No. 19-5183).

Mawr fine legal work from Klayman:
D.D.C. [citations omitted] wrote:Turning to the claims against the individual-capacity defendants, the Court begins with a procedural issue specific to Defendant Dan Love. Love timely moved to dismiss on September 6, 2019. Plaintiffs’ opposition to that motion was due on or before September 20. Plaintiffs filed their opposition one day late and never sought or received an extension. The Court may therefore treat Love’s motion as conceded.
:doh:

However:
L. Xia v. Tillerson, 865 F.3d 643, 649 (D.C. Cir. 2017) (cleaned up).

Iqbal, 556 U.S. at 678 (cleaned up).
BAD LAW CLERK! NO COOKIE FOR YOU.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Looks like Brandon Curtiss took a plea deal - he was scheduled to go on trial for all his fraud in Dec.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:53 pm
The court cited Klayman's least favorite case, Twombly; the court cited Iqbal as well.
I noticed that. The IANAL in me is thinking that every court order includes Twombly, Iqbal, Lujan, and Bivens (and various Taitz and Klayman rulings). I suppose it reflects that the bulk of my reading of opinions involve Poots or Birthers (with a very Liberal smattering of GIL).

On a trivial note, the court only used the phrase "conclusory allegations" three times.
bob wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:53 pm
Klayman hates these cases because now federal lawsuits (to move onto discovery) must allege plausible facts, and courts repeatedly have ruled that Klayman's fever dreams aren't plausible.
Poor Larry is limited to harassing others in motion processes and not discovery. Watching GIL's behavior, I am rather supportive of the cases as they are preventing greater abuse of the defendants.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sounds like the Nickersons do NOT agree with Ammo's conclusion. From Rudy Dumbass page.

Rudy Davis
Yesterday at 1:14 PM ·
From the Nickerson Famiy,,, I am traveling today. I will read it myself tonight.

Sunday, November 17, 2019, 2:01 PM, Nickerson Family <itcouldhappentoyou@ithappenedtous.com> wrote:

Pray for the Nick and Donna Nickerson Family – Idaho Ranch Update November 17, 2019

Dear Friends and Family,

God is good all the time. And you know what? All the time, God is good. We are all together and have not forgotten that no matter what we are going through, God is still on His Throne. This has been somewhat of a rough week, but we are committed to rejoicing and being glad in the Lord always. We believe each day, even this past Tuesday, is a day the Lord has made. For some reason, some very evil men and women have decided we need some extra blessing - Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. We are all doing well. Our resolve to do the right thing is as strong as ever. We know we are standing on the truth and are trusting the truth will set us and our Idaho Ranch free. Thank you for your outpouring of love, prayers, and support. We are shocked, saddened and angered with the treachery, deception, and maliciousness we have been attacked with this week. From our perch on the hillside above our ranch, we are witnessing and being victimized by a Constitutional crisis in Clearwater County, Idaho. Sadly, it is being led by those who are supposed to protect us and being endorsed and validated by those who should know better. Our statement and details of our story will be released soon. :snippity:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Also some stuff from some rando (I have no idea who this person is but she seems crazy).
Andra Wilson
Yesterday at 11:43 AM ·
Update: Saturday, 11-16-19, 11 pm.

I have now spent 3 days this week with the Nick and Donna Nickerson family. They are a stalwart Christian family: humble, kind, hardworking and intelligent.

After hearing their story, I am convinced that they are being targeted by the mortgage/banking industry-a huge and very powerful entity. Their battle has been going on for 10 years. There are multiple acts of fraud committed by several institutions, mainly CHASE and Wells Fargo.

The Nickersons understand whom they fighting, but they trust in God and continue to fight because of principle. This persecution could happen to anyone. In fact it has happened to millions who have already lost their homes.

I have heard the audio recording of Sheriff Goetz saying (in September 2019) that he gave his word, that he would give the Nickerson family a 3- week notice if they were to be evicted, providing them an opportunity to pack and remove their belongings.

However, that is not what happened. On Tuesday morning, 11- 12-19, Sheriff Goetz (Orofino, Idaho) made a phone call to the family and lured them to his office in town, promising that this was just to provide them with an update. They trusted, and rushed to meet with him, leaving their breakfast in the oven. When the family arrived at the Sheriff’s office, he announced that as of that moment they were not allowed back into their home… that a SWAT team already been dispatched to repossess the property and that a moving company was on its way to remove their belongings. They were not allowed even a change of clothes, bedding, Bibles or the stack of 3,000 pages of legal documents they were going to need in order to defend themselves :snippity:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Why doesn't Ammo go to Detroit? Lots of mortgage/repo issues.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

JJ supplies us with the Government's Reply Brief:

http://www.seditionists.com/bundyappeal105.pdf

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:26 pm
I wonder when Klayman will get tired of winning. The Lovelien v USA and lots of others, was dismissed by the DC court today. Trevor McFadden, the same Trump appointee the dismissed Ryan Bundy's case, was the judge.

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 9cv0906-20
Steven Stewart has the madz about that.
Steven Stewart
Yesterday at 5:56 PM ·
Federal District Judge Trevor McFadden just DISMISSED my case!!!!
The Feds call it Frivolous when you accuse them of wrongdoing.

Denied my jury trial because a Federal Lawyer told a Federal Judge that his Federal Agency Clients shouldn't have to answer for....

CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT WITH NO DUE PROCESS!!!!!

They stole a CHUNK of my life because they were....... ........Attacking US citizens and I had something to say about 1st Amendment Rights. I surely DO KNOW
In the comments on that post Joe O says another lawsuit is coming. Tags the racist owner of a pretend university who is somehow an attorney.
Joseph D O'Shaughnessy we are hitting them with a new one dont worry we will keep going till justice is served Roger Roots

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

What's one difference between myself and Stewart? I actually read the order.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More on Curtiss.
The former leader of the militia group 3% of Idaho, who led a group of armed men that set up a security perimeter three years ago during a standoff at Oregon’s Malheur Wildlife Refuge, will no longer be allowed to own or possess firearms.

Brandon Curtiss, 45, pleaded guilty to a felony count of grand theft in Ada County District Court. People convicted of a felony crime in Idaho lose their right to firearms.

Curtiss, a onetime police officer in North Idaho, was accused of bilking clients of his former Meridian property management company of $98,564.

In exchange for Curtiss’ guilty plea on Nov. 13, prosecutors agreed to drop 18 additional charges of grand theft. He was originally charged with one count of grand theft for each of the victims.

The state also agreed to recommend to Judge Peter Barton that Curtiss be given a suspended sentence, with no jail or prison time.

Instead, prosecutors will focus on forcing Curtiss to provide restitution to each of the 19 victims. No amount has been set. Both sides will be allowed to argue on how much Curtiss will be ordered to pay at a restitution hearing. :snippity:
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/loc ... 90514.html

tek

Post by tek »

In other news, through a bizzarre circumstance I just had the opportunity to explain to my (adult) daughter the "bag of dicks" reference.
feel like something is out of context
so I sent the news item
"The latest video from the extremists occupying a federal reserve in Oregon features a militant named Jon Ritzheimer — but the real star of the clip is a bag of dicks.
The group — which has been dubbed Y’All Qaeda and Vanilla ISIS on social media — has been calling on sympathetic members of the public to send in the supplies a band of hardened survivalists need, such as French vanilla coffee creamer, Miracle Whip, hair conditioner and pillowcases. "
and
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-oreg ... 1420160114
There's no way back
from there to here

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao:

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Merry Kristmas from Krazi Kelli!

Summary: Never let a selfless act go unpublicized.

Please pay attention to KK!

What do I think about Christmas ... on a philosophical level ....?
I think it’s a pagan holiday that has used idols like Santa and gifts and a naughty/nice list to distort the true meaning of Christ’s birthday.

Jesus does bring gifts to his children, Jesus does have names written in the Book of Life, Jesus can hear your prayers and knows what you need before you even ask for it ...

however, I know Jesus was not born on Dec 25th and to be honest, his name is not Jesus, but Yahshua. I know Satan likes to spread lies by mimicking Truth and that’s exactly what Christmas is. I think the idea of bringing in and decorating a tree is pagan and if I lived alone, I would prefer not to participate in that. I think it’s one of the most selfish days of the year, for most children, when it should be the most selfless day of the year.

However ......I live in a culture that celebrates Christmas, the pagan materialistic and idol holiday... and I grew up celebrating it and waiting for Satan to bring me gifts. I have spent my entire adult life pushing back, as much as I could, and trying to bring the real meaning of Christ’s birthday to those around me ... my husband has also grown tired of the rat race of Christmas, but with a larger family who all celebrates it the traditional way, it’s been difficult to change. Sometimes We succeed in bringing some change and often times we get mixed up on the gifts and materialism and we fail to do what we know we ought to do.....

This year, I presented some of the same ideas to my family, I have presented every year, regarding alternative ways to celebrate ... but this time, it was received with open hearts ... we opted out of the larger gift exchange with extended family and agreed we’d get our kids just a couple gifts, focusing on need vs want... we also started discussion about spending Christmas at a nursing home, loving those who have been forgotten and abandoned ... My heart is to serve the homeless and always has been, as I’ve been on all sides of charity in my lifetime, but having children makes some environments less safe for youngens...

However, with the kids getting older, this year we’re all agreement that the best way to celebrate Jesus’ birthday is to do what Jesus would do.....go to the harshest streets of Portland and bring gifts and food to the homeless. We will leave wrapped gifts at the feet of those sleeping, to awaken on Christmas morning to a surprise, and share a warm drink and some food with those awake and willing to accept our gifts..

Many will find their way into shelters or Salvation Army type kitchens, but some will not leave their sleeping bag on Christmas due to depression or hopelessness. Those are the ones I want to go to. Not because I believe in the materialistic pagan system of Christmas, but because it’s what Jesus would do if he were on this earth today. He washed his disciples feet and he reached for the most despised of society. (I know I can be idealistic and I’m okay with that.) I believe Jesus would leave the 99 to go and find the 1. And if dressing up as Santa and elves makes it fun for my family, and maybe even fun and less threatening for those we are looking to find, then so be it. We will be reminding each person we meet, that Jesus is the reason for the season and that He is the real gift we all can receive, regardless of how lost we feel.

We can’t do everything but we can do something. We can’t buy them all homes and solve their problems, but we can bring them something warm for their belly and maybe give them the only gift they’ll receive this holiday. It won’t be full of magic and expensive items but it will have something that may bring a smile to their face, if only for a moment. And maybe, just maybe, they’ll look up and realize, that the God who created the universe, sought them out, knows their name and hears their prayers for help. And maybe, just maybe they’ll have enough hope and faith to make it through another day. And if that is accomplished, through a pagan holiday like Christmas, then I’ll dance with the angels in Heaven and sleep just a little better on Christmas night. ❤️

If you want to join us or contribute items to hand out, please PM me for more details.
~Kelli
690353CB-75A7-41D1-9663-D387C5E1C638.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tl;dr

:yawn:

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

So after all that blah blah, she put up a photo of herself and her husband in front of a christmas tree?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Angie had a rant yesterday too (not about Xmas though".
Angie Huntington Bundy
21 hrs ·
Ryan and I have been getting many messages about the fact that the Government is working on trying to re-open our case. This is to hopefully dispel some rumors, and at least, let you know, what we know.
The Government filed an appeal to the 9th circuit that challenges Judge Navarro’s decision to dismiss our case with prejudice. When a case is dismissed with prejudice, it cannot be retried again. The Government is hoping to overturn the finality of that decision, so they can take evidence back to a grand jury...then, they’d like to re-indict Cliven, Ryan, Ammon, and Ryan Payne. So...this hearing that is coming up in March, is to argue Judge Navarro’s ruling before the ninth circuit back in January of 2018. If they successfully get it overturned, the men could be re-indicted.
I’m not sure how many of you were there in the courtroom when the case was dismissed. The room was packed. Her words and language were strong as to the irresponsibility of the prosecutor’s and how they mishandled our case. The fact is, the grand jury was lied to, as to many of the facts that got the men indicted to begin with. The lies were exposed in those first few weeks of evidentiary hearings, jury selection, and trial. Facts about our men, and their non-violent nature were withheld from the evidence they turned over. Facts about cameras being trained on the ranch home, along with facts about there being snipers and surveillance, on the family and home were not only withheld, but openly mocked when they were inquired about by my husband. When Ryan Payne called for protection from militia...it was because snipers were trained on the protesters and family...they denied it, but it was factually true. All of that came out with court proceedings, along with a ton of secrets, that we would all get kicked out of the courtroom for. To re-open our case is a long shot, but our judicial system is corrupt. However, Judge Navarro is a Harry Reid appointee....she’s in no way our friend, but her tongue lashing to the prosecutors was strong. I have serious doubts her decision could be overturned.
So, am I worried? No...however...we still have Greg, Todd, and Jerry still incarcerated over the lies that were told to the jury and the grand jury. Could another trial help them?? If it could, then it’d be worth it. The truths that already came out in our hearings should logically set them free already. But it hasn’t, so we watch and wait. God is still bigger, and He has helped us through all of this. My faith and trust is in Him.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”