Bundy related gossip and discussion

NMgirl

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:25 am

Breaking the thread here, but shouldn’t there be a Million Poot March happening in DC outside the courthouse where Poot champion Roger Stone is being tried? Stone headlined a fundraiser for Ammo and his cohort in Las Vegas, after all.

:sarcasm:

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:46 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:46 am
By Lewiston (ID) Tribune
OROFINO — The scene at the former home of the Charles “Nick” and Donna Nickerson family appeared quiet and peaceful Wednesday following an eviction by law enforcement officers Tuesday.

A small crew of workers who said they had been hired by the property managers were taking inventory and winterizing the buildings.

One crew member said Ammon Bundy, who rose to national prominence in 2016 when he led an occupation of a national wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon, and “a couple of Idaho Three Percenters” had showed up earlier and looked around the place. It was a polite exchange, the crew member said, and then the Bundy party left.
https://www.idahopress.com/news/local/n ... d6cb6.html
I found it very odd that Ammon thought being treated politely was a reason for him to be suspicious. That chip he carries on his shoulder sure must be getting heavy to where even politeness is seen as a part of a grand conspiracy of tyranny against him and his deranged followers.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 am

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:59 am
Azastan wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:32 pm
Except that Donna cries that "We called for help, but no one came."

So too late, too little. Must be Kap'n Karl in charge of the special forces.

https://republicbroadcasting.org/news/i ... on-family/
Here was an interesting statement in that article.
Justice promised for all, which includes our family, the Nick and Donna Nickerson family, has been and is being held hostage by foreign and domestic enemies right here in our own homeland.
Our freedoms, granted to us as natural born citizens, have been imprisoned and nullified by the crippling fear of those afraid to stand against organized crime and take on the Big Banks.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it sure has the strong whiff of chosen ones vs the "enemy" (i.e. the Jews) mentality.

For being supposed Super Duper Christians, they seem to skip over,
When Jesus saw a large crowd around Him, He gave orders to cross to the other side of the sea. And one of the scribes came to Him and said, “Teacher, I will follow You wherever You go.”

Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head.”
Ministry is not about a building or land, and the cost of discipleship may be to give up everything for the sake of the gospel. These whiny "Christians" seem to forget that. It's all about their power, position, and possessions.
And tax exempt status.....

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:53 am

Raven wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:46 am

I found it very odd that Ammon thought being treated politely was a reason for him to be suspicious. That chip he carries on his shoulder sure must be getting heavy to where even politeness is seen as a part of a grand conspiracy of tyranny against him and his deranged followers.
I was impressed with him stressing that he stayed in the vehicle. Such a brave leader seeking the facts. :twisted:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:59 am

I don't think all of the Poots are anti-Native American minded.

Seemed like there was support for Standing Rock pipeline protests.

Leonard Peltier gets mentioned occasionally because he is still in prison.

And there was some other Native American that John Lamb was blabbering about. IIRC, he went out of state to attend his court hearings. I forget the name and details. Something about his land or his cattle. I don't remember if the US Government was the bad guy, the local government, or the tribe.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:04 am

Just remembered the big deal they made about the Native American artifacts at the Refuge. I think it was LaVoy (and maybe it was the guy MD Laughter turned in for being a felon with gun possession) were offended by the shabby, disrespectful treatment of the items and wanted to return them to the tribe.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:46 am

Dolly wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:04 am
Just remembered the big deal they made about the Native American artifacts at the Refuge. I think it was LaVoy (and maybe it was the guy MD Laughter turned in for being a felon with gun possession) were offended by the shabby, disrespectful treatment of the items and wanted to return them to the tribe.
Yabbut Ammo, defending the MNWR takeover, was asked by a reporter whether the local tribe shouldn't have possession of the Refuge. Ammo replied that it was "too late" or "it has been too long" or somethin' along those lines. Ammo is no friend of Native Americans, that's for damn sure. I'll try to find the link to that article in The Oregonian, but it might take some time.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:51 am

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:00 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:59 am

And there was some other Native American that John Lamb was blabbering about. IIRC, he went out of state to attend his court hearings. I forget the name and details. Something about his land or his cattle. I don't remember if the US Government was the bad guy, the local government, or the tribe.
The people at Standing Rock told the militia crowd to stay away and to not associate themselves with Standing Rock because they had completely different issues.

The other huge difference was that Standing Rock was specifically telling people to not bring guns to the protest or into the camps. That position of course was seen by some of the militia people as being against their open carry and "shall not be infringed upon" second amendment rights.

They do from time to time try to attract the Free Peltier supporters not understanding that free range cattle grazing rights for ranchers is not something that the American Indian Movement would ever give support to.

The incident John Lamb tried to attach himself to involved a dispute between a tribal member not paying grazing fees on reservation land he leased via a trust account that belonged to other tribal members. Naturally Lamb aligned himself with the person that felt he should be able to use land held in trust without having to pay what he had agreed to pay.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:02 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:46 am
Dolly wrote:
Yabbut Ammo, defending the MNWR takeover, was asked by a reporter whether the local tribe shouldn't have possession of the Refuge. Ammo replied that it was "too late" or "it has been too long" or somethin' along those lines. Ammo is no friend of Native Americans, that's for damn sure. I'll try to find the link to that article in The Oregonian, but it might take some time.
Ammon and his group also oppose protection of native land in national monuments. His core land use ideology rests in the doctrine of manifest destiny which was the rationale for genocide of Native Americans.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:59 am

With those examples, I think they were in it for their own benefit, not the indigenous Americans.

1. Many of those who tried to join the protest just wanted to be at a protest and some of them were told to go away.

2. I think the Peltier support is just another anti-Fed issue and nothing to do with Leonard's case.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:13 pm

Dolly wrote:
That was a publicity stunt to try and appear to be better stewards of the land. Lavoy did nothing to stop the excavation of trenches knowing they were in an area with extensive archeological findings.

Ammons bunch staunchly opposes the protection of federal lands to protect artifacts from grazing and other industrial use. At one time they even organized an offroad ATV tour specifically intended to desecrate a proposed protected area. The ATV damage was intended as an "in your face" contempt of protection of Native American interests.

If I am not mistaken Sarah Buck Redd"s grandfather was convicted of what amounted to robbing graves to sell into a black market of stolen native artifacts.

Ammon Bundy and his associates have a history of disrespect of native archeological and grave protection.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:13 pm

Uninformed wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:51 am
Both Ammon and Ryan:
https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stand ... ndy_y.html
Thanks! :bighug:

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Dolly wrote:
Yeah but even that was in the context of 'come get your artifacts off our land'.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:18 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:53 am
Raven wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:46 am

I was impressed with him stressing that he stayed in the vehicle. Such a brave leader seeking the facts. :twisted:
I noticed that bravery he inspires with also :rotflmao:

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:28 pm

Uninformed wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:51 am
Both Ammon and Ryan:
https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stand ... ndy_y.html
Exactly. They also refused to leave when the tribe asked them to.

In this current situation Ammon (and Kelli Stewart) are alluding to an illusion of a conspiracy that somehow the courts, banks, sheriff and tribe are all trying to manufacture an unlawful eviction.

That is text book racebaiting used to incite racial and historical tensions between a tribe(s) and people that oppose Native treaty rights. Ammon knows that and is deliberately planting those seeds to try and attract support of like minded bigots.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Has the Snax list been released yet? If there’s French Vanilla Creamer on it, that’s when we’ll know if this protest has teeth.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:51 pm

The Idaho 3 inchers will not be STANDing with Ammo. Their "investigation" is complete and they disagree with the Nickersons.
The Real 3%ers Idaho
1 hr ·
****For Immediate release****

Clearwater County Eviction Case
On 11-12-19 a Facebook post from Rudy Davis was brought to our attention, this post said that a family was surrounded on their ranch in Idaho. We scrambled for information, finding very little until the eviction was complete. We researched the situation, looking at the family's website and videos and other open source materials. What we found wasn't enough to draw a conclusion regarding due process violations. We decided we needed to send a team to investigate and document if we were going to really know what was going on.
We take very seriously when threat of deadly force is brought on by government for arbitrary reasons like taxes or civil proceedings but, we also take very seriously our responsibility to make sure when we stand up in defense of our neighbor we do so with the ability to see it all the way through. This may include litigation, an indictment, or even a life. So in knowing that, we admit that our bar for burden of proof is very high.
We sent 3 members to document any evidence and testimony in regards to due process violations on 11-13-19. They arrived and began attempting to meet the burden of proof needed for the organization to start a due process violation intervention. They met with the family, visited the property, met with neighbors, and met with the Sheriff. They then spent the evening going through paperwork. I received a brief late 11-13-19 that the State investigation team of Idaho volunteers for The Real 3%ers Idaho were unable to find valid evidence of due process violations in this case.
We would like to thank everyone who cooperated with our investigation including Sheriff Goetz, our volunteer staff, and everyone who waited patiently for their findings ready to respond to due process violations, this is incredibly important in the maintaining of a Republic

Eric Parker
► Show Spoiler
President

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:54 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:48 pm
Has the Snax list been released yet? If there’s French Vanilla Creamer on it, that’s when we’ll know if this protest has teeth.
Good one!!! :dance:

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:59 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:51 pm
The Idaho 3 inchers will not be STANDing with Ammo. Their "investigation" is complete and they disagree with the Nickersons.
It is good to see that cooler heads prevailed at least with this faction.

The consequences of their style of intervention are very real and it is good to see they have learned that very valuable life lesson.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Ammo is live now and basically saying that the Nickersons are lying liars. I guess he'll have to find a new cause.

Edit - he has finished his talk - here is the video.
► Show Spoiler

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Raven wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:59 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:51 pm
It is good to see that cooler heads prevailed at least with this faction.

The consequences of their style of intervention are very real and it is good to see they have learned that very valuable life lesson.
Spending two years in jail, regardless of whether convicted, would certainly have a chilling effect on most people. In addition, the cost of Bunkerville and MNWR were high. With the exception of the Bundys, who cashed in big time on various grifts, other Poot families were begging for cash, children's clothes, school supplies, transportation and on and on. Poots lost homes to foreclosure, defendants had difficulties getting jobs after the trials, there were divorces, which may or may not have been related to the standoffs.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:24 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Ammo is live now and basically saying that the Nickersons are lying liars. I guess he'll have to find a new cause.

Edit - he has finished his talk - here is the video.
► Show Spoiler
Poor Ammo. Gonna have to keep shopping around for a cause that creates good grifting opportunities. And that report from Eric Parker musta been a downer. Where's the loyalty to Profit Ammo? Just a couple of years ago, Ammo could do no wrong.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:27 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Spending two years in jail, regardless of whether convicted, would certainly have a chilling effect on most people. In addition, the cost of Bunkerville and MNWR were high. With the exception of the Bundys, who cashed in big time on various grifts, other Poot families were begging for cash, children's clothes, school supplies, transportation and on and on. Poots lost homes to foreclosure, defendants had difficulties getting jobs after the trials, there were divorces, which may or may not have been related to the standoffs.
It's why I wonder how John Lamb and Kelli Stewart are able to dash around the country to save their heroes. Kap'n Karl has inherited money, not that he necessarily spends it wisely. But how do Lamb and Stewart pay for these trips? Do their spouses really enjoy taking care of the kids and the family chores when these two are out touting the innocence of poots?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Azastan wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:27 pm
It's why I wonder how John Lamb and Kelli Stewart are able to dash around the country to save their heroes. Kap'n Karl has inherited money, not that he necessarily spends it wisely. But how do Lamb and Stewart pay for these trips? Do their spouses really enjoy taking care of the kids and the family chores when these two are out touting the innocence of poots?
Reminds me of the comment by the nuke submariner, about the six month-long tours of duty/being out of touch with family: Either way you look at it, you get six months a year of happiness.

I've heard this bull before.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”