Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:25 am

Laz has an attorney. Same last name as Laz so I guess a relative.
Capture.JPG
I didn't look very much for this dude.
Seims to work at some insurance company.
https://myblankit.com/author/mikel/page/2/
Mikel Ecenarro
Member in Good Standing
Eligible to Practice Law in Florida
Bar Number:

Mail Address:
8090 Bautista Way
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418-8178
United States

Email:
mikelecenarro.esq@gmail.com

Personal Bar URL:
https://www.floridabar.org/mybarprofile/122380

vCard:

County:
Palm Beach

Circuit:

Admitted:
05/02/2016

10-Year Discipline History:
None

Law School:
Florida International University, College of Law

Sections:
Young Lawyers

Languages:
English

Spanish
https://www.floridabar.org/directories/ ... num=122380

I am done with looking at this stuff - son, other relative? I have no idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:15 am

Well, if so, we know which one got all the brains in that family...

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:42 am

Not sure where this stupid shit should be posted (maybe it shouldn't be posted but whatever). Nikki, the murderer, would like to sell rocks from where Whine House had a temper tantrum.
► Show Spoiler
Also Matt gives an update on his court stuff. I thought the charges against him had been dropped - evidently not. He does not mention that it was idiot Gav that got him into this mess. I didn't know before he got FIRED from his job because of this but he says he did. He is suing the county or something - doesn't sound like that is going well from Matt's perspective.
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Laz had court today in FL. The trespassing and disorderly intoxication charges were dropped or dismissed. The resisting arrest charge was reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor and referred from Circuit Court to County Court. I haven't checked Laz's page to see if he is doing a sovcit victory lap - I got the info from the court records, not Laz.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:14 pm

I don't have the time to explain much... or copy/paste comments from this post. But if the government is taking guns from violent offenders that is bad, This is our 2nd Amendment RIGHT and if they take the guns, that is treating this as if it is a "privilege" cuz you can't take away RIGHTS.
125 Comments now. Don't know how many were there yesterday when I read this while rolling my eyes and shaking my head.
'
Joshua Martinez
October 29 at 9:55 PM ·
TRUMP proudly announces that his administration has increased federal firearm prosecutions by 44%. YOU STILL THINK HE FIGHTS FOR YOUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS?
► Show Spoiler
Joshua Martinez
23 hrs ·
Court tomorrow with the new judge. I will see if my public records request is approved or denied.
28 Comments- I did not read them
► Show Spoiler
Joshua Martinez
5 hrs ·
My request was approved. Judge gave me a chance to speak and he agreed that it was public record. He ordered the video footage be released.
84 Comments - I did not read them
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:40 pm

Ammon Bundy
9 hrs ·

With our government’s declining to the point of being unwilling to protect individual rights, as a people, we are left exposed with no mechanism to defend our basic freedoms.

Who will defend us?

Is it time to organize among ourselves, so we can effectively secure our properties, our right of conscience and fundamental liberty for all?

If the time is not right now, then when will it be?

► Show Spoiler

152 reactions 73 Comments 73 Shares #SAD for a post that is 9 HOURS old

A very quick scan of the comments:

Neil Wampler commnents, replies and argues with others. He starts a lot of his comments with "Los Osos..."

Joshua Martinez Well, we have Trump in office now. He’s going to make America great again. He said he would.. 😂😂😂

Terri Linnell A lot of tpeople always ask me when are ‘they’ going to rise up and fix it. I would say that’s the number one problem. Everybody is expecting everyone else to fix it. Everybody is saying well if ‘We’ only had 10,000 people… Whereas I only need one. Me. It has to be one. Until each one of us can stand up on our own, nothing will be done.

We have talked about Kirk before. I usually don't go to his page or notice him in comments.
Kirk Pendergrass Last month, at the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly, I laid out my vision for a future of which America can be proud. The United States has embarked on a program of national renewal—fueling economic growth through tax cuts and deregulation, fighting unfair trade, protecting individual freedoms, and standing up for sovereign borders. We call on other countries to pursue their own programs of national revitalization. The path to prosperity for each country begins at home—and when leaders of sovereign nations put the interests of their citizens first, our collective future will be brighter, our people will be happier, and our partnerships will be stronger. The United States prizes liberty, independence, and self-government above all, and the United Nations organization is stronger when leaders protect their own people, respect their neighbors, and honor the differences that make each country unique.
https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... s-day-2019
<<<<<his link does not support his claim :roll:
Proclamation 9954 of October 23, 2019
United Nations Day, 2019
A Presidential Document by the Executive Office of the President on 10/28/2019
<big snip> signed by Trump - I didn't read the whole thing.>

another genius comments and posts a link to annavonreitz.com
Marty Hansen We must first learn what has happened before the republics could be restored. The Republics still exist, they are in abeyance, and simply need to be expressed by occupation. Move out of the de-facto corporate business model of the United States and into the de-jure body politic of The United States of America circa 1783. It is as simple as that if that is what's wanted. like moving from one house to another. This can be done even if all the members of the house don't wish to move, it would be akin to divorce. Both houses are contractual trusts, the former has presumed the position of supplier to the people of services they never asked for and have been tacitly accepted by the people though under false pretense, assuming authority over the people. The later is specific in its services being few none of which apply to the people, it has no authority over its creators. It is all legal fiction we must learn to deal with in any venue that presents itself, as creditors. Not the debtor, the role the de-facto authority would presume you to take. In this case we should collapse the trust, and foreclose. The latter contract specifically makes The United States of America the trustee, the grantors are the people, and beneficiaries the states. We as people owe the government no thing, it must derive its sustenance from the states. We have allowed the Empire to regulate our business under its rule of Admiralty, this rule was perfected with the constitutors of 1787, a pledge to the financial powers of the time. We are yet under the same rule of authority as we were pre 1776. The Crown is yet the presumed grantor, in trust of all tittle, through deed, and did not relinquish that authority. Read the treaty of Paris if you have any doubt. Anna explains it all fairly well in many words, and may have the solution you all are looking for. It is a legal solution that allows presumptions of law. http://annavonreitz.com

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Thanks! I was gonna post that stupid stuff but had to give candy to rugrats instead. Here is just one of many stupid comments by Michael the Idiot on Joshy's post. Michael was the dude that set Moo and Jamey up with the stupid "Camp Liberty Trio" house in LV. He is an idiot.
Michael Elliot Simple shit brother if you deal with tyrants and evil on their terms 1st YOU ACKNOWLEGE THEY ARE YOUR LAWFUL OWNERS THAT YOU MUST OBEY OR BE PUNISHED IN FRONT OF THE OTHER WILLING SLAVES .2ND YOU ENDORSE THEIR POWER BY GIVING VALIDATION AND CREDENCE TOO IT .3RD WHEN FLOATING IN A BOWL OF SHIT EVEN THE SANTIZER GETS DIRTY 4TH ACKNOWLEGING TYRANTS AS JUDGE,LEADER OR SOMEONE THAT HAS LEGITIM ATE POWER ONLY ENFORCES AND ENBOLDENS THEM POWERS
Hide or report this
· Reply · 6h
Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez Michael Elliot ok so how do we go about that? I wanted to share and publish their corruption, the DA opposed. How do I obtain it without “dealing” with them? Show me how, don’t tell me. Lead by example.
Hide or report this
· Reply · 6h
Michael Elliot
Michael Elliot ROFLMAO , WE ALL KNOW HOW CORRUPT THEY ARE . THEY TELIVISE IT , WRITE IT IN PAPERS AND HISTORY BOOKS . SHIT THEY EVEN SHOT A HERO IN COLD BLOOD WITH HIS HANDS UP ON VIDEO IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYONE . LMAO MAN YOU KNOW THIS I UNDERSTAND THIS IS YOUR FIGHT AT INJUSTICE BUT WE ALL KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY NOTHING WILL CHANGE MASTA EXCEPT THROUGH NONPAYMENT NONCOMPLIENCE AND SIMPLELY LIVING FREE .
Hide or report this
· Reply · 6h

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:02 am

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:48 pm
Beau of The Fifth ColumnLike Page
11 hrs ·
Let's talk about courage, Bundy Ranch, and Elf on the Shelf....
Who is Beau of the Fifth Column? Hubby has been trying to track down his history. Thanks!

A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:02 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:02 am
Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:48 pm
Beau of The Fifth ColumnLike Page
11 hrs ·
Let's talk about courage, Bundy Ranch, and Elf on the Shelf....
Who is Beau of the Fifth Column? Hubby has been trying to track down his history. Thanks!
I don't know anything about him. Saw posts and videos but don't remember watching any.
I can't verify the accuracy of any of this

I started to google and one of the suggestions was "beau of the fifth column real name"
Justin King is the same guy?

I had some copy/paste from the RESULTS page (not bothering to go to the links) but the text got MOVED when I was trying to select it in order to put under the spoiler and I don't wanna redo it, sorry.

AUG 20, 2014
Profile of a Digital Journalist: Activism fuels Justin King SPECIAL

If you're reading a report on Digital Journal about Anonymous, wolf conservation or a little-known crisis in a faraway place, chances are you're reading something by Justin King, a Digital Journalist based in Destin, Florida.

King joined Digital Journal just last year, and has published about 300 articles, often featuring on-the-ground reports and in-depth interviews. He has managed to get several interviews with members of the Anonymous hacktivist group and often brings to light the plight of individuals in places like Saudi Arabia and Nigeria — before mainstream media picked up the story of Nigeria's kidnapped schoolgirls.

Born at the Yokosuka Naval Air Station in Japan to a self-described "soldier father and hippie mother," King spent his childhood moving around a lot: he lived in California, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida, Alabama, Virginia and Georgia — and those are just the states he lived in longer than six months. He also calls himself a lifelong student, having attended courses at the University of Florida, the New York Institute of Photography and more.
<snip>
http://www.digitaljournal.com/internet/ ... cle/398161

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:25 am

Thank you, Dolly! :bighug:

A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Profit Ammo’s found a new poot cause. Sounds like a foreclosure issue.

Yawn.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:02 am

I listened to about half of the video and got tired of his voice. So I googled what he was talking about:
Nickerson 139 neff road Orofino idaho
June 17 2017
NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE - Nickerson

Under and by virtue of a Writ of Execution on Judgment of Foreclosure issued on the 25th day of April, 2017, and an Order of Sale of Foreclosure issued on the 13th day of April, 2017, out of the District Court of the Second Judicial District of the State of Idaho, in and for the County of Clearwater in the case of: <SNIP>
https://www.clearwatertribune.com/legal ... a1b25.html

Nov 12, 2019 Updated 6 hrs ago
Family who Claimed They Were Victims of "Terrorist Attack" by Bank Removed From Clearwater County Property

OROFINO, ID - According to a press release from the Clearwater County Sheriff's Office, a family who claimed publicly that they were targets of a specific attack by a bank and others, has been removed from their property on Neff Road.

According to a website established by the Nickerson family, ithappenedtous.com, the family claims they are being targeted for their religious beliefs and they accuse J.P. Morgan Chase Bank of "a terrorist attack against their family." The family alleges the bank is attempting to take their property without due process. According to the site, the family is in the midst of a similar legal dispute in Montana.
<snip>
https://www.bigcountrynewsconnection.co ... 0b94f.html

I did NOT read all the stuff at either link. That is all i am gonna do at the moment cuz it is late and I'm done.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:38 am

Too late for me too - lots of stuff on the twitter about it but I am too lazy to copy it over to here.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:57 am

Assuming Ammons summary is accurate ( :sick: ) looks like a common sovcit situation. They had a mortgage with Bank A, mortgage was transferred to Bank B, they think that can’t be done.

Ammon tries to (this is interpretation on my part) make a parallel between the standoff and this case by saying the homeowners tried to keep paying the mortgage to Bank A similar to how Bundy tried to pay grazing fees to Arizona instead of the feds.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:26 am

Here’s the court history of the Nickerson mortgage travails:

https://law.justia.com/cases/idaho/supr ... 45146.html

Not much meat on those legal bones that might explain why Ammon feels this is a cause worth pursuing, but if Bundy history is any guide, the Nickersons will not prove to be sympathetic characters outside of PootWorld. (The Ammon vid wouldn’t play for me, for which I am grateful.)

Unemployed Poots are shopping for another confrontation which will make them relevant again, reunite them in a metaphorical guns-a-blazin’, headline-making fight. Ammo: Have you noticed how tame your worshippers have become? A shofar is your biggest weapon these days. The lure of going to prison for the Bundy family just isn’t what it used to be, I guess. :violin:

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Moar Nickerson.

https://www.mountn.org/About_Us/Who_We_Are.htm

They sing! And you can book them for your event. But are they as good as The Sharp Family Singers? We Fogbowzers have high standards, after all.

https://www.mountn.org/LoggedN/Calendar ... ingers.htm

The Nickersons provide us with their views of the foreclosures:

https://www.ithappenedtous.com/our_story_id.html

Nuggets from a CBN article:

https://www1.cbn.com/family/missions-po ... n-the-road
They are a large family—dressed alike, always together, always smiling. And they like to sing. Sound familiar? No, it’s not the vonTrapp family—it’s the Nickerson family of Idaho.

The seven Nickersons don’t sing professionally but they do get noticed wherever they go. At Wal-Mart, at campgrounds, or while serving meals at the Salvation Army, people want to know--Who is this strikingly cohesive, handsome family?

“We call ourselves ‘encouragers.’ And we call our work Mount N Ministry,” says Donna, aka Mom. Donna and Nick Nickerson have both been to seminary but they won’t tell you where because, “We are inter-denominational ministers. We would not, however, call ourselves ‘non-denominational’ because we are inclusive, but not wishy-washy. We help people lift up their arms in prayer.” :snippity:
The obligatory Poot Hom Skooling:
Nick and Donna think of their style of parenting as “greenhouse child-rearing.” The children are home schooled through college. Their training began with listening to the Bible on cassettes as babies. The family goes through a study of the entire Bible every year. Ibid.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:16 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:57 am
Assuming Ammons summary is accurate ( :sick: ) looks like a common sovcit situation. They had a mortgage with Bank A, mortgage was transferred to Bank B, they think that can’t be done.
They also say that they were told they'd fallen behind in their mortgage payments, but they say they were current and there were numerous errors in their payment history. They say they tried repeatedly to get that cleared up, naming individuals they said they'd worked with at the institutions while trying to get their payment history straightened out.

If true, they should have been able to provide a payment history using bank statements or cancelled checks to prove their claim, but they didn't do that. In fact, the State Supreme Court noted that they'd had lots of time to provide evidence supporting their claims, but they never did so. And looking at the litigation timeline, what jumped out at me was how incredibly dilatory this couple was in responding to all of the legal notices they received. They received a notice of default and waited seven months to respond. After the second notice of default, they waited another six months to respond. If it was, as they claimed, an accounting error with their mortgage payment history, you'd think it would've been their highest priority to get it fixed. OTOH, if they'd fallen behind and were unable to catch up, there would've been no rush to respond, because they couldn't make it good.

ETA: I'd love to be able to look at the original mortgage docs for both properties. I'll bet both loans were ARMs with low teaser rates, and when the rates reset and the new, higher monthly payments reflected the actual cost of the loans, they weren't able to make the payments and fell behind. Since they'd only been making payments for a few years, they hadn't paid down any of the equity, and probably had the difference between the teaser rate and the actual interest rate tacked onto the mortgage, too. Then, after the Great Recession hit and their mortgage(s) reset, they couldn't refinance because they owed more than the properties were currently worth.
If I'm right, the root of their problem is that they couldn't afford the properties in the first place, and instead of accepting that reality, they bought them with ARMs that eventually blew up on them.

I've heard this bull before.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:19 pm

Donna Nickerson Speaks:

JP Morgan Chase hates Christians, yeah, that's the ticket.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:40 pm

The Nickersons have moved around the country a good bit, living in Florida and Texas, among other states.*

With a passel of youngsters, moving isn’t easy. The family’s history in other parts of the US might prove mildly interesting.

*Okay, I admit I’m not willing to go back through all the crapticious Nickerson stuff for a citation.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:46 pm

3 inchers on the way (this was posted yesterday). They are going to investigate.
The Real 3%ers Idaho We will have people on site tomorrow.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:09 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:46 pm
3 inchers on the way (this was posted yesterday). They are going to investigate.
Deadbeats with Guns: Dedicated to Defending Deadbeats!

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Found this report of a 2017 Montana Supreme Court appeal:
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/4 ... nickerson/

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:26 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:09 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:46 pm
Deadbeats with Guns: Dedicated to Defending Deadbeats!
Ooh, Poot Reunion! I’ll be disappointed if Sean and Sandy don’t show up.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Uninformed wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:16 pm
Found this report of a 2017 Montana Supreme Court appeal:
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/4 ... nickerson/
On May 3, 2016, pursuant to Nickersons’ request for an emergency stay, this
Court issued an order remanding the case to District Court and held the District Court’s
judgment in abeyance. The order gave Nickersons 120 days to present additional sworn
and verified evidence to the District Court regarding their claim that they made a timely
tender of full mortgage payment plus fees to Wells Fargo, which Wells Fargo wrongly
rejected. This Court granted Nickersons’ first request for additional time for discovery
and denied their second request, deferring to the District Court on any further extensions.

The Nickersons worked to obtain additional evidence and the District Court granted a
subpoena duces tecum for production of specific documents.

On February 2, 2017, the District Court entered an order denying further
extensions of time
, granted HSBC’s motion to quash the Nickersons’ subpoena, and
reaffirmed its January 22, 2015 order on the parties’ cross-motions for summary judgment.
:snippity:
The Nickersons admitted to the existence of the debt, both in the summary
judgment briefings and hearing. Their failure to pay is undisputed. The Nickersons
admitted they had not paid the mortgage payment since 2012.
But dontcha know, it's religious discrimination to expect them to pay their debts!

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:45 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:19 pm
JP Morgan Chase hates Christians, yeah, that's the ticket.
So.. banks wanting you to pay your mortgage is religious discrimination? Why do I suspect there is a 'because they are jewish and antisemitism is integral to our faith' in there?

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”