Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:01 pm

I tweeted some shit about Koerber. I have read the docs. It is a 2 tweet thread.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:33 am
Jerry Mander wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:43 pm
Luana says hello.

This is about her not being able to get her prescription refill. Guess which kind of drug she’s on? Check the comments.
Something covered by the Controlled Substances Act. I can attest that it is a pain in the rear and if you have a pharmacy that is not all that great, it can make it worse. My meds for ADD are schedule II, so I go through the fun every month.

A pharmacy can transfer the Rx (if they have not yet filled it) but that involves basically giving you it back to take to another pharmacy. There are no refills as every one must be a new prescription. Now sure how it works with electronic systems now since my doctor still does handwritten.
HUGE pain in the ass. For some a handwritten scrip is actually required. In our state a prescriber _can_ actually write you multiple prescriptions with future fill dates but finding one that understands the legality and is willing can be difficult (plus they lose the office visit charge). And, as you said, 'transferring' is SneakerNet rather than electronic. So even if you drop it at a Walgreens that ends up not having enough stock they can't send it to another location.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 pm

posts on Josh's page
Joshua Martinez
10 hrs ·
Im home now. Im getting some rest and better food into my system. Love you, all.
► Show Spoiler
252 Reactions 78 Comments 9 Shares
‎Nathan Seim‎ to Joshua Martinez
6 hrs ·
Glad you are back on the outside, man!
► Show Spoiler
‎Gavin Seim‎ to Joshua Martinez
6 hrs ·
So this happened while you were away bro. James Freeman made sure #blueisis was being taken care of while you were gone.
YOUTUBE.COM
Delivering A Care Package To Sioux Falls Police
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 6.08.24 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:03 pm

I don't know where else to post this. Some familiar names
Oregon town officials ask sheriff to investigate reporters

Malheur County, Ore., officials have asked the sheriff to investigate whether local newspaper the Malheur Enterprise engaged in criminal conduct by emailing or calling them outside business hours at personal email addresses or numbers, the Enterprise reported Monday.

Greg Smith, director of the county’s Economic Development Department, told the newspaper in an email earlier in August “we were instructed to turn over your emails to the Malheur County Sheriff’s Office." Smith is an independent contractor rather than a county employee.

“It is not appropriate that you are sending emails to employees using their personal email accounts on the weekends,” Smith wrote, saying the newspaper staff had been asked “to not have our employees contacted outside of their work place.”

County Counsel Stephanie Williams told the newspaper she had sought the Sheriff Brian Wolfe's help to determine “if there is a violation to investigate when a county employee’s phone numbers and email addresses are being used when we’ve asked someone to stop calling or communicating on county business on a personal phone or email.”

The state of Oregon defines telephonic harassment as “if the caller intentionally harasses or annoys another person” through a phone number they have been forbidden to use, according to the Enterprise.

“We are a small, independently owned news source trying to hold public officials accountable,” editor and publisher Les Zaitz said. “Rather than provide information and truth, local officials appear more interested in criminalizing a profession protected by the First Amendment.”

He added that the calls for an investigation followed several investigative reports in the newspaper that raised questions about Smith’s handling of the economic development agency, according to the Enterprise.
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... -reporters

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:53 am

A bit OT, but remember our old friend and favorite reporter Les Zaitz?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... stigation/
The Malheur Enterprise, a small newspaper in eastern Oregon, spent months investigating a state lawmaker’s business deals and contract work in Malheur County. But on Monday, the newspaper reported an unusual development: Now the county wants to investigate the Malheur Enterprise — for harassment.

The problem? Reporters made too many phone calls and sent too many emails, at least in the eyes of local government officials.

The newspaper broke the news Monday morning after learning that Malheur County’s legal counsel had asked the sheriff to investigate whether reporters’ persistent attempts to contact officials, sometimes after business hours or using their personal email accounts, amounted to a violation of the law.

State Rep. Greg Smith, the Republican lawmaker at the center of the journalists’ investigation and who also serves as director of Malheur County Economic Development, complained to the newspaper: “It is not appropriate that you are sending emails to employees using their personal email accounts on the weekends,” and asked “to not have our employees contacted outside of their work place,” the paper reported.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:21 am

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:24 am

My twitter thread about Ponzi Claud.

Docket here with some stuff I didn't post on the twitter.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/46 ... v-koerber/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:57 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:24 am
My twitter thread about Ponzi Claud.

Docket here with some stuff I didn't post on the twitter.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/46 ... v-koerber/
This paragraph was fun.
First, the court sees no reason to revisit its probable cause determination. As the court indicated during the May 31, 2019 hearing, its probable cause determination was based on the documentary evidence submitted. Any of the “new” evidence Koerber has submitted in his
motion does not alter that determination. Most significantly, the court is not persuaded by any “new” evidence that is based on the hearing testimony of J. Morgan Philpot, Russell C. Skousen, or John Belcher. The court concludes that the testimony of those witnesses at the May 31, 2019 hearing was, at best, unpersuasive and, at worst, not worthy of belief. If anything, those witnesses’ testimony, and any “new” evidence based upon their testimony, actually buttress the court’s probable cause determination.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 am

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:49 am

realist

Post by realist » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:36 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:49 am
That is some Grade A crazy. :crazy:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:21 am

51st State Supporters Reserve Booth at Spokane County Interstate Fair, Draw Scrutiny

http://www.chronline.com/northwest_regi ... user-share
Supporters of a movement to turn Eastern Washington into a 51st state have concerned local progressive activists by reserving a booth at the Spokane County Interstate Fair.

The movement to create a new state called Liberty has been championed in recent years by state Rep. Matt Shea, the Spokane Valley Republican who has faced calls for his resignation amid revelations that he explored ways to surveil political adversaries and endorsed training children in "biblical" warfare.

Shea's former legislative aide, Rene' Holaday, said in a Wednesday installment of her "Liberty State Radio" podcast that volunteers have begun collecting petition signatures and handing out flyers at fairs across Eastern Washington, including recently in Grant County.

"Our county captains have been hitting it out of the park this past week with their Liberty state booths at their local fairs," said Holaday, who calls herself Lady Liberty.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 pm

If the pot growers organize their own state, how will they sell it? Will DC let Liberty ship to California, Oregon and Washington? :daydream:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:32 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
8 mins ·
HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GOING TO TOLERATE THIS INSURRECTION, by The Deep State of Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place pursuant to TENTH Amendment LAW and ORDER??
► Show Spoiler
Karl shared Ammon's post/video. Apparently Ammon is having trouble buying a gun(s)

Ammon Bundy was live.
51 mins
<huge video display under the spoiler>
► Show Spoiler

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Thanks - that is Ammo's outrage video after being denied. Ammo also live streamed his attempt to buy a gun. Almost an hour long.
► Show Spoiler

Dandelion

Post by Dandelion » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:24 pm

Entertainment from today's The Daily Beast:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-creepy- ... n?ref=home
Pokes fun at “Daddy Swore an Oath” video.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:58 pm

I thought Ammon was allowed to buy guns?

poplove

Post by poplove » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:08 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:58 pm
Perhaps there's a red flag that comes up in his background check that isn't public knowledge.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:22 pm

poplove wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:08 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Perhaps there's a red flag that comes up in his background check that isn't public knowledge.
His theory is that because he is on the TSA enhanced security ("SSSS") list he is also flagged for no guns. I have no idea if there is any validity to his theory.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:36 pm

Why does he need more guns? I’m sure he does this to get his cult worked up.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:32 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
That doesn't get his followers riled up. So - lie for effect.
I've heard this bull before.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:17 pm

I didn't watch the video, but did he go to some state, not his, that has stricter laws on things like hand guns? He could make a video in Illinois since I doubt he has an Illinois permit.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:17 pm
I didn't watch the video, but did he go to some state, not his, that has stricter laws on things like hand guns? He could make a video in Illinois since I doubt he has an Illinois permit.
No - he was in Idaho. He is also bloviating about some road restrictions in Montana (he went there) but I guess it won't fly as a cause cuz it is a complaint against the county, not the feds. 3 incher video about that here. Lots more info on the twitter.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:47 am

I didn't see anything about this on Eric Ej Parker's page.
https://www.facebook.com/ericej.parker

Or The Real 3%ers Idaho
https://www.facebook.com/TheReal3percentersidaho/?

He has shared some of their posts. I thought he was a leader/officer/whatever but now I don't see any proof of that on either page.

Moe had a post about this.
Maureen Peltier
9 hrs ·
Situation in Montana exposing more government corruption against another family and their land?? I'm not sure at this time.

I personally know very little at this time. But will do my best to try to understand what all is really going on and what this family intends. I'll keep an eye on through friends of mine examining the details and evidence available.

~SSG Moe
YOUTUBE.COM
STAND OFF BREWING IN MONTANA?
We were asked to travel to the Montana Idaho boarder to look into a developing situation by the family. We are asking that the county do the right thing and ...
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”