ArthurWankspittle

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Pulmonary Edema
Common causes include:

pneumonia
sepsis (blood infection)
exposure to some chemicals
organ failure that causes fluid accumulation - congestive heart failure, kidney failure, or liver cirrhosis
near-drowning
inflammation
trauma
reaction to certain medications
drug overdose

Besides direct injury to the lungs, as in ARDS, other causes include:

brain injuries such as brain bleeding, stroke, head injury, brain surgery, tumor, or seizure
high altitude
blood transfusion
Take your pick.
Although she isn't likely to be able to do a lot of jobs with that kind of health issue.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:03 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:35 pm
Whip wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:14 pm
the whole thing reads like she typed it out drunk
Everything she types is garbled and incoherent. I've been drunk. I've never been that garbled. There's something seriously wrong with her.
Sounds as if she has pulmonary edema from the discussion of breathing issues and 'water on the lungs' Could be suffering from congestive heart failure, and not getting enough oxygen.

What a miserable life she has. Dribs and drabs of money coming in from supporters, but can't/won't get a job, thinks the whole world is out to get her, and her former 'friends' the Bundys won't help her.
Actually, DSV was hospitalized with congestive heart failure around two months ago. And she bitched about the RNs who tended to her the whole time.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:46 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Actually, DSV was hospitalized with congestive heart failure around two months ago. And she bitched about the RNs who tended to her the whole time.
Her lifestyle isn't helping her any. I wonder if she'll last until the end of the year.

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:59 pm

I suspect the CHF is secondary to cardiomyopathy from her years using her years of using meth.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:35 pm

DSV had another rant last night. I'm not going to C/P it but if you have FB you can see it in the spoiler. I'm kinda done watching this train wreck. It will not end well.
► Show Spoiler

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:44 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:36 pm
I never understand her posts either. Here is an update from her. I wouldn't even bother with her if she hadn't been so obnoxious during the Bundy OR trials.
Deborah Sue Venetucci I feel like I've been prison raising my kids on the bus for the last 13 years or plus. I put them through hell because I didn't get to do extracurricular activities cuz of my choices so the courts can f*** off so can the cops and I decided it's a decision I made if I get pulled over and I go to jail so be it because I'm done trying to do it right it doesn't pay even have the cop get in my car to look at the paperwork what DMV wrote down all the little teary steps I have to do to get there but you know what every day I go and run out of gas my battery dies today I spent two hours prior to going through the rigmarole of beat out of gas and jump starting my car to break into my car cuz my keys were in there cuz I'm so tired. God I can't even I can't catch a break to save my life. It's like I've been f****** hell so who cares if I go to jail I'm so freaking bad right now walking down the street. I went to the hospital this morning they got some of the water off my lungs my battery is at 15% I have money at Walmart but God I hate my life
This is what I can't stand about addicts. Their entire life revolves around saying whatever they do/have done, whatever happens, it's not their fault. It's always someone else's fault.

I get real tired of the perpetual pity party.

I've heard this bull before.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:00 pm

I did not realize there was an aftermarket for used hair extensions. Maybe DSV should hit up Sarah Redd. For the record, DSV also has a bunch of bras (in multiple sizes) for sale, because the Bundy cult life is really working for her.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:46 pm

The idea of handling with anything that has come into contact with one of these losers' body just makes my skin crawl.

Seriously, yuck.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Coming up on Deborah Sue Venetucci’s on-line store of poot essentials (that are totally not stolen or anything):
  • One used breast pump (needs batteries)
  • Some control top hose (various shades)
  • A catheter
  • Challice Finicum’s used (and positive) pregnancy test

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 am
Here is a sample of the Lavoy Pooping parody to crib off of if anyone has the skill to animate it.
Didn't animate it but turned it into a smiley-size graphic.

images/smilies/lavoy100.png

When reality is outlawed only outlaws will have reality.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:48 pm

Foggy wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:38 pm
Dan1100 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 am
Here is a sample of the Lavoy Pooping parody to crib off of if anyone has the skill to animate it.
Didn't animate it but turned it into a smiley-size graphic.

images/smilies/lavoy100.png

Reminds me of the image my local union employed one year during contract negotiations:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:25 pm
Coming up on Deborah Sue Venetucci’s on-line store of poot essentials (that are totally not stolen or anything):
  • One used breast pump (needs batteries)
  • Some control top hose (various shades)
  • A catheter
  • Challice Finicum’s used (and positive) pregnancy test
I think I just threw up in mouth.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:07 am

Ha Ha. Sniper, Depewie and Roots filing shit.
A militia group called the Real 3%ers of Idaho wants to intervene in support of an appeal by four Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupiers challenging their misdemeanor convictions.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals panel will consider the group’s motion to file a friend of court brief in the case.

Refuge occupiers Jake Ryan, Jason Patrick, Duane Ehmer and Daryl William Thorn are appealing their felony and misdemeanor convictions in the armed takeover of the wildlife sanctuary in Harney County in January 2016. All four have served prison time and are out of custody on federal supervised release.

Their appeal encompasses a wide range of issues, including the court’s initial exclusion of potential jurors for hardship reasons to the court’s classification of employees of the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service as “officers’’ of the government for the charge of conspiring to impede federal officers.

The Idaho militia group, though, is solely seeking to support the men’s challenge of their misdemeanor convictions, saying a jury should have been allowed to decide the lower-level offenses. U.S. District Judge Anna J. Brown instead convicted the men on the misdemeanors.

Montana resident Roger L. Roots, a convicted felon who was allowed to serve as a volunteer paralegal for Ryan Bundy in the Oregon standoff case, filed the friend-of-the-court motion on behalf of the “Real 3% ers of Idaho,’’ and the “Idaho Political Prison Foundation.’’

The Idaho Political Prisoner Foundation provides money, obtained through donations, to inmates in jail or prison resulting from what it calls “non-violent Constitutional protest and activism,’’ according to the motion. :snippity:
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-nort ... tions.html

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:37 am

Easier to do this like this.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:40 am

I have a note to myself that Krackpot Kenny is supposed to appear in Bend today to educate the judge that citizens of the mythical State of Jefferson don't need Oregon license plates. :daydream:

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:40 am
I have a note to myself that Krackpot Kenny is supposed to appear in Bend today to educate the judge that citizens of the mythical State of Jefferson don't need Oregon license plates. :daydream:
Thanks for the reminder - on line court stuff says he was arraigned at 8:30am local time and pleaded not guilty. Doesn't say (yet) when his next court date is.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 pm

Kenny's trial for driving with pretend license plates is at 11:00 am July 31.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:32 pm

FWIW, Capt Karl shared this post

Karl P. Koenigs
14 hrs
► Show Spoiler
Free Navy Veteran Joe Robertson
18 hrs ·

BREAKING NEWS!!!

July 10, 2019: Today the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals vacated the conviction of Navy veteran Joe Robertson, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison and ordered to pay $130,000 in fines after he dug fire-fighting ponds near his home in Montana. Sadly, Joe passed away in March, but his wife, Carri Robertson, continued his legal battle.

“We are very pleased that the Ninth Circuit agreed that Joe’s convictions should be vacated and very pleased for Carri, who will no longer have a $130,000 federal judgment hanging over her head,” said Tony Francois, a senior attorney at Pacific Legal Foundation. “It has been an honor to represent Joe and now to be able to complete his vindication on behalf of his wife, Carri.”

Federal regulators said that Robertson polluted a “navigable water” — a small ditch with a trickle of water — when he dug the ponds. The Environmental Protection Agency said the ditch was a federally protected waterway under the Clean Water Act and required a federal permit — even though his home is 40 miles from the nearest navigable waterway.

In April, the U.S. Supreme Court granted Joe Robertson’s petition to review his Clean Water Act convictions, and immediately vacated the Ninth Circuit’s judgment in the case and sent it back to the Ninth Circuit for further review.

With today’s decision from the Ninth Circuit, the United States will also return $1,250 in restitution, which Joe had already paid, to Carri.

More information about Joe and Carri’s case is available at pacificlegal .org/Robertson. <I broke the link>

CASE DOCUMENTS
No files available.

About Pacific Legal Foundation
Pacific Legal Foundation is a national nonprofit legal organization that defends Americans threatened by government overreach and abuse. Since our founding in 1973, we challenge the government when it violates individual liberty and constitutional rights. With active cases in 39 states plus Washington, D.C., PLF represents clients in state and federal courts, with 12 victories out of 14 cases heard by the U.S. Supreme Court.

By TONY FRANCOIS
Pacific Legal Foundation

https://pacificlegal.org/press-release/ ... sH4pelJETM

► Show Spoiler
ETA not bothering to add any comments from these posts

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Gavin Seim
18 hrs ·
After all the suffering and pain and death we've decided you were not guilty after all. Oops. Oh well, we're off to repeat the process.
► Show Spoiler
some comments on Gavin's post - only 7 comments so far

John Lamb Joanne Kozlowski
Those of you who live a sheltered life and just comply with every single corrupt regulation don't open your eyes to see the truth. Haven't you heard since the Hammond's got pardoned and released from prison that now they are already back in court and a judge just terminated their grazing rights again?
Haven't you heard that the prosecutor's are trying to retry the Bundy's again in federal court? Just waiting on an answer from the 9th circuit appeals court. And yes while the 9th circuit appeals court Vacated Joe Robertson's conviction the courts are going again after his widow Carri Robertson and a judge has sided with the Bureau of land management And has given her a court order to remove a barn that they claim is too close to their property line. This barn has been there for over 20 years. If she doesn't remove the barn she faces contempt of court and fines.
So no thats not all we have to say about that!

John Lamb Isn't it sad that the most liberal court in the nation had to right a wrong? Where were all the conservative judges on this case? Oh yeah they're the one's who convicted Joe Robertson right here in Montana.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Gavin shared:
John Lamb
19 hrs
BREAKING NEWS.....
Joe Robertson's case. 7/10/2019
9th circuit appeals court VACATED the Indictment against Joe Robertson.
This means his felony conviction has been overturned.
RIP Joseph Robertson.

United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Notice of Docket Activity

The following transaction was entered on 07/10/2019 at 10:17:48 AM PDT and filed on 07/10/2019
Case Name:
USA v. Carri Robertson
Case Number:
16-30178
Document(s):
Document(s)

Docket Text:
Order filed (M. MARGARET MCKEOWN, RONALD M. GOULD and BARBARA JACOBS ROTHSTEIN) Appellant Carri Robertson’s Motion to Abate Convictions and Restitution Sentence Ab Initio is GRANTED. We REMAND to the district court with direction to VACATE the indictment, the judgment of conviction, the sentence, the special fee assessment, and the Restitution Order. [11359116] (MM)

Notice will be electronically mailed to:

Mr. Ethan Blevins
Anthony L. Francois
Mr. John David Gunter, II, Trial Attorney
Leif Johnson, Assistant U.S. Attorney
Jeffrey Wilson McCoy, Attorney
Honorable Donald W. Molloy, Senior District Judge
Eric Nelson
Doctor Roger Isaac Roots, Attorney
Timothy R. Snowball
USDC, Helena
Mr. Bryan R. Whittaker, Assistant U.S. Attorney

< screen shot of document activitiy under the spoiler >
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
don't have time to read comments and post here. just noticed this on John's post - 89 comments so far

Ammon Bundy I fully agree with BJ, the US prosecutors stole Joe’s property, sucked him dry financially by forcing him to fight in their court, they incarcerated him for a year and put him in such duress that he dies. Now they vacate the judgments against him so people will look at the situation as just. Not one of the rotten prosecutors will even receive as much as a slap on the hand. They should be stripped of their wealth and restore to Joe’s wife the damages they have caused. And then if they even so much as lift a finger to damage the people again we should drive them out of this county. Remember this was all over water and the EPA claiming Joe,s property rights.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:38 pm

It was vacated because he died pending appeal, right? Not because he was innocent.

"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Today the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals vacated the conviction of Navy veteran Joe Robertson
"Funny," the 9th's order says it granted the motion to abate, with directions to vacate.

The 9th abated because the dude's dead, nothing more.

:brickwallsmall:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:03 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:03 pm
Today the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals vacated the conviction of Navy veteran Joe Robertson
"Funny," the 9th's order says it granted the motion to abate, with directions to vacate.

The 9th abated because the dude's dead, nothing more.

:brickwallsmall:
That’s what I suspected. Thanks for confirming. Why did they return the money?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:38 pm
It was vacated because he died pending appeal, right? Not because he was innocent.

Yes, it was hardly a 'vindication'.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:20 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:03 pm
The money was part of the sentence. No sentence means no right for the government to keep the money.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:34 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:20 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:03 pm
The money was part of the sentence. No sentence means no right for the government to keep the money.
damn that ebil gubmint!!!!!!!!

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”