Bundy related gossip and discussion

scirreeve

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 06, 2019 12:02 am

Ponzi Claude's sentencing has been delayed.
It’s been 10 years since federal prosecutors first slapped prominent Utah real estate investment guru Rick Koerber with an indictment alleging he ran a Ponzi scheme and defrauded everyone around him while he enjoyed a lavish lifestyle.

And after a tortuous path of dropped charges, a hung jury and finally a conviction last fall, it was all supposed to end this week as Koerber would be sentenced for fraud, wire fraud and money laundering.

But it’s not ending.

The sentencing for Koerber is being delayed a third time since the Utah County real estate investor was found guilty of 15 charges last September. And the number of victims and amount of money scammed is now in dispute.

Federal prosecutors say victims number in the hundreds and their losses add up to more than $45 million as Koerber for years preyed on people who trusted him because of their mutual belief in Utah’s predominant faith.

But Koerber’s defense attorney says those numbers are exaggerated. She’s asking a judge for one last evidence hearing to hash out the conflict.

Prosecutors oppose the request, arguing in court papers that it’s just the latest tactic from Koerber to delay his eventual sentencing.
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/05/05/ ... y-is-just/

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon May 06, 2019 2:32 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:02 am
Federal prosecutors say victims number in the hundreds and their losses add up to more than $45 million as Koerber for years preyed on people who trusted him because of their mutual belief in Utah’s predominant faith.

But Koerber’s defense attorney says those numbers are exaggerated. She’s asking a judge for one last evidence hearing to hash out the conflict.
:lol: Oh, the irony of karma: a fraudster claiming to be the victim of the tool of his fraud!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:50 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:02 am

Why wasn't this number a base for an appeal? Does a slightly lower number potentially translate into many weeks less time behind bars?

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue May 07, 2019 8:56 am

because he can't prove it just as he couldn't prove his activity was legit. ponzi scammers keep very little paperwork hoping that if they get caught, there will be little to no evidence of a crime or severity.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 07, 2019 9:51 pm

New article about Shea/Bosworth etc. includes talk about wolf testicles - Jeanette's security dude (rumors at the time that wasn't all he was to the now Mrs. Skinner) is also featured (Cope).
By now, Rep. Matt Shea (R-Spokane Valley) and his allies definitely know the name Kierán Suckling. As executive director of the Center for Biological Diversity, Suckling has repeatedly been at the opposite side of some of the most heated controversies in Shea's world. It was the Suckling's group who was battling Cliven Bundy, the cattle rancher who's defiance led to an armed standoff in 2014. When right-wing militants occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, it was Suckling who showed up to counterprotest. And lately, it's been Suckling's group that has been pushing litigation to protect wolves in Washington state.

"Since the '90s, we have been exposing the connection between anti-environmentalists and the militias and the white supremacist movement," Suckling says. "These are part and parcel of the same world view."

Rep. Matt Shea hates wolves, and he's not too fond of being tied to white supremacists. (Though that didn't stop him from linking to a white nationalist website to slam a journalist he disliked.)

And so perhaps it's not surprising that when Shea's allies discussed targeting specific individuals with the state legislator on the private messaging app Signal, Suckling's name came up.

The plan being brainstormed? Send the guy severed wolf parts. :snippity:
https://www.inlander.com/spokane/rep-sh ... d=17572893

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Fri May 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Harney County's budget crisis seems to be more than just affecting Sheriff Dave
Ward, who stood up to the pootvasion.
https://www.opb.org/news/article/harney ... ead%20More
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:17 pm
A county of only 7300 people? Must be hard to provide many kinds of services even without unexpected shortfalls.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri May 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:53 pm
Curmudgeon wrote:
A county of only 7300 people? Must be hard to provide many kinds of services even without unexpected shortfalls.
The sheer size of the place doesn't help. It's larger than Vermont or New Hampshire (and twice the size of Connecticut), yet it has a total of five police officers (at least it did before the financial crisis was revealed). No wonder Ammon and his band of thugs thought they could take over with impunity.

If you were in a car accident in the southern part of the county near the Nevada border, you could be waiting a very long time indeed for help.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat May 11, 2019 6:21 am

Volkonski wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:
I am concerned this is a consequence of "small" government. Small funding, cutbacks by higher levels of government, or as in this case, an error showing a shortfall and suddenly what people thought they had is disappearing, likely at no fault of their own. More money from residents would be impossibly onerous.
Also, does this situation risk allowing fringe elements into local government? A bunch of Poots getting involved and royally screwing things up.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 11, 2019 11:24 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:10 pm
Volkonski wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:
The sheer size of the place doesn't help. It's larger than Vermont or New Hampshire (and twice the size of Connecticut), yet it has a total of five police officers (at least it did before the financial crisis was revealed). No wonder Ammon and his band of thugs thought they could take over with impunity.

If you were in a car accident in the southern part of the county near the Nevada border, you could be waiting a very long time indeed for help.
Burns and Hines (the only 2 incorporated towns in the county) have their own police departments. Burns has 5 officers and Hines has 3 and between the 2 >4000 of the county residents live in those 2 towns.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 13, 2019 10:09 pm

BLM being sued by some environmental groups for reinstating arsonists' grazing permits.
Environmental groups claim the Bureau of Land Management violated its own rules by renewing grazing permits for Dwight and Steven Hammond, whose prison sentences for arson on public land was cited by Ammon Bundy as motivation for launching the 2016 occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. :snippity:
https://www.courthousenews.com/grazing- ... s-lawsuit/

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed May 15, 2019 12:09 pm

If you ever wondered what the inside of Roger Roots’ home looks like, here you go.

Not surprisingly, Roger Roots lives in clutter and filth. He’s basically a hoarder.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:09 pm
If you ever wondered what the inside of Roger Roots’ home looks like, here you go.

Not surprisingly, Roger Roots lives in clutter and filth. He’s basically a hoarder.
My little apartment is a world of clutter (mainly music and books), but I feel better now. My place is immaculate compared to his.

I would never post a picture of my place online, unless I actually cleaned and straightened first.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed May 15, 2019 12:57 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:21 am
I am concerned this is a consequence of "small" government. Small funding, cutbacks by higher levels of government, or as in this case, an error showing a shortfall and suddenly what people thought they had is disappearing, likely at no fault of their own. More money from residents would be impossibly onerous.

This is the story of the small city I live in, approximately 35,000 residents. It's an inner-ring suburb with a 'leg' section that is still predominantly rural, so there's a lot of streets. Yet due to its size, it can only afford to repair about 3.5 miles of road each year. This spring one guy bought a bunch of asphalt patch and has been patching the potholes in his neighborhood, with a big sign on his truck criticizing the city for not doing it, and soliciting donations for his work. Of course, all the yahoos have chimed in with critical comments about city leadership. These are the same yahoos who complain about taxes, yet fought city hall's decision to close one fire station to avoid raising taxes. These are the same yahoos who sued the city when they were assessed for their own streets' repairs, arguing in court that it wasn't their responsibility to pay for road maintenance, it was "the government's".
Also, does this situation risk allowing fringe elements into local government? A bunch of Poots getting involved and royally screwing things up.
And that's what happened in my city. As soon as the crackpots were elected (mayor and city council majority), the mayor called a midnight meeting where she fired the city manager and appointed her inexperienced crony with a history of bankruptcies as our new city manager. They fired/forced out nearly all of the longterm core city employees, including the bookkeeper, then ran the city deeply into the red. They never bothered to do the books, but issued lying press releases proclaiming they'd not only balanced the budget, but put the community center in the black for the first time ever. The truth wasn't discovered until they were all voted out of office, and the new mayor ordered an audit.

Sadly, they and their cronies keep running for office, and it's up to the politically savvy residents to try to keep them from getting (re)elected. The majority of citizens haven't a clue about them and their track record.

IOW, it was a local dress rehearsal for the Trump badministration. And the only way to keep this happening again is for the politically aware to remain vigilant, because most of the time the majority of voters aren't informed and thus can't be counted on to remember.
I've heard this bull before.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed May 15, 2019 1:02 pm

The latest on Rick “Ponzi Scheme” Koerber.

More delay tactics.

Lock him up already.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46551387/ju ... fraud-case

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed May 15, 2019 2:35 pm

Up in Arms: How the Bundy Family Hijacked Public Lands, Outfoxed the Federal Government, and Ignited America’s Patriot Militia Movement Hardcover – June 25, 2019

by John Temple

Coming in June.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Fudd killed another horse.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed May 15, 2019 10:17 pm

A sign from above he’s not meant to have a horse.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:17 pm
That's how I'd be looking at it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu May 16, 2019 1:47 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:17 pm
Or he at least stops buying inbred horses from his inbred friends.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Fri May 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Bundy cult shill Deborah Sue Venetucci is just winning at life.

The Bundys really do attract the dregs of society best people.
Deborah Sue Venetucci

Do not be offended person because you could land yourself and he'll where I'm at. Do not help people. If somebody hurts you or take advantage of you one time kick him loose. My baby's dad has it coming. While he's out there motorboating is now saying that I'm running around partying and sleeping in my car and doing drugs he is actually doing that to save face because he's a piece of shit I could have helped me and saved our apartment and I've saved his ass 20 million times over what he's ever done for me which is nothing but cause my kids to have chaos in their life. When I brought Madeline home from the hospital did you put the whole Hospital on lockdown by throwing a pen at me while I was holding our precious little baby girl. When Christmas I'd work 70 hours at Fred Meyers and I didn't go out to the parking lot when you came to pick me up with Fred right at the time that I said I'd be there because I had to work overtime and close the store The Night Before Christmas and he left with my son and told my parents and family that I was on drugs. I swear to God on my everything I wasn't until I found out that I really wasn't able to attend Christmas because they all thought that I work 70 hours and slept the rest how the fuck do people not see through his bullshit? He's screaming at me about he's heading for the last Almost 2 months and he doesn't have to use welfare. I use my food stamps to pay for their food pretty Hues that food to throw a party for his friends on Mother's Day and so how great he is. Jamie Arnold uses women and there is Section 8 and their food stamps and abuses the child wherever there is one. Fred's probation officer said don't let him be around his father because they saw in the conversation between Fred and Jimmy was so freaking sad that ice made cops cry and it's made a counselors cry. Fuc U Jimmy Arnold in the neck. I'll be back at you soon. You're not going to you're not going to do this. I will not turn the other cheek and I will fucking fry your face with my fucking fist. You want to threaten me and have our son say that I rape him you're a fucking sick sick sick sick individual and your life is about ready to turn around and take a fall because I'm done I'm going to play ball here right before I ended because I'm fucking over this life. You and Cedric are going to get what you deserve. You're going to get fucking. How to treat your baby's mom. Don't come in here if you're worried or concerned or anyting don't even, I just had to vent this out to the public of that every other my name is on whatever happens. Got that? Put my name on that

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 17, 2019 10:32 pm

DSV has been having a melt down. I have been tweeting about it. Sad - she needs help.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 21, 2019 10:49 pm

Sean and Sandy having another "final four" reunion. Last year it was so successful. :sarcasm:
Sean Anderson
May 15 at 6:40 PM ·
Ok apparently Facebook I's blocking my post about The Final four reunion. June 1st weekend 7 miles up the big salmon river road of hwy #95 Riggins Idaho. This is a free event camping / cookout. Friday night to Sunday!! Bring a tent or camper or book a room in Town (Riggins) at the Riggins motel, ask Candy for discount rates!! Hope to see all you Patriot there!

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed May 22, 2019 1:55 am

ask Candy for discount rates
Yeah but what about the hotel costs?

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed May 22, 2019 11:24 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:55 am
ask Candy for discount rates
Yeah but what about the hotel costs?
what are you talking about? it should all be free! if not......tranny!

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”