Bundy related gossip and discussion

Curmudgeon

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Curmudgeon »

Will the Bundys help her in her time of need?
Snort!!
The Bundys never have helped anyone out, as far as I know.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Curmudgeon wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:28 pm
Snort!!
That's not true. Just think of all the entertainment value they've provided for us!

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

DSV has kids, though, and I assume they will become homeless, too.

poplove

Post by poplove »

NMgirl wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:30 pm DSV has kids, though, and I assume they will become homeless, too.
I'm also assuming the kids' dads are absentee.

Image x3
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Curmudgeon wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:28 pm
Snort!!
They have helped themselves to 20+ years of grazing and a bird refuge in Oregon...

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

"Bundy To Present Land Use Plan To The MVTAB" (Moapa Valley Town Advisory Board) :
https://itmattershowyoustand.com/2018/1 ... the-mvtab/

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Long "thank you poots" post on one of KK pages supposedly written by Ammo (this is a lie - no way he wrote this although he might have approved it after KK wrote it).
Public Release from previous political prisoner Ammon Bundy dated 12/10/18. Please share.

“In light of all the commotion in the last few weeks, I have seen a need to reach out again and say THANK YOU to the many people that supported my family at the Bundy ranch and again, the Hammond family in Harney County, Oregon. Both of these events have been pivotal in exposing the destructive plans by agents of our government in destroying private property rights. We have said many times that God touched the hearts and inspired the minds of thousands to act in the defense of our family. If people would not have reacted when God inspired them, our lives would have been taken. The gratitude we have for those who showed loved to their neighbor and stood beside the Bundy family could never be expressed fully in words. Please know that we love you and no matter what happens, you will remain dear to us in our hearts.

In the past few weeks several people on social media have commented that they; “regretted coming to our defense”. Some have stated; “We should have let them kill you”. While the Bundy men and their friends were unjustly in prison for two years, several people helped support our wives and children; recently there have been comments describing how some of these people regretted helping our wives and children and are requesting their money be returned. Even words of harm directed towards my family and towards members of our same faith have been proposed. Comments correlating my opinion with my faith, read; “We should dig holes for them all, or run them all to Mexico”. All of these comments came because I expressed a view different from the evolving main stream movement that has typically supported my family. After seeing the explosive reaction by so many towards someone who was previously honored by them, it has caused me much reflection upon who the people in this nation are becoming. :snippity:
[spoil][/spoil]

maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Couldn't be bothered reading it all but I see he and Trump had the same spelling teacher - he also refers to the "boarders" of our nation!

Whip

Post by Whip »

he needs to save face when he jumps back on facebook tonight

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Bundy Cult High Priestess KK is getting annoyed that the cult is not abiding by HER word.

Do/think as KK tells you, NOW!

Do it for Dear Leader Amhole!

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

I can't find that this old post has been posted here
Jamey Landin shared a post — with Elaine Pappas.
December 7 at 11:04 AM ·
The sad part of this in my mind and heart is the help shoud already be there for the family's. I am furious about the Bundys choice to put illegal immigrants ahead of the great Americans that came and stood in front of an army to protect there family. I feel like all of us were used. Even my home town was used. Call me what you will but these men still in prison and there family's will not be left behind. These are the true Patriot's. God bless them
► Show Spoiler
Susan DeLemus
December 5 at 1:07 PM
Jerry DeLemus
My response to some of what I hear

Dec 4, 2018 3:51 PM
It is lengthly so I am putting the remainder under the spoiler. I also added more paragraph breaks
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

This man has had all the time in the world to convince himself, and try to convince others, that he didn't salivate over the opportunity to bring that big damn gun halfway across the USA to play mercenary. Yeah, I believe his story. :roll:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cry me a River Challice will put anything up on FB. Will we see her give birth on FB live?

Fairly gruesome pics, apparently her littlest one took a bad fall. Why would a parent post this shit, let alone taking the time to take pics when mommy should be comforting the child.

[spoil][/spoil]
This little daredevil gives me a run for my money. He took a fall off a chair onto the cement two days ago, but he was so tough about it. McLanes Children’s Hospital was absolutely amazing at spoiling him and he truly loved all the attention. My poor little man. #littledaredevil #er #battlewounds #tomuchblood #mclaneschildrenshospital #spoiledrotten #toughboy

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Kendra wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 pm Cry me a River Challice will put anything up on FB. Will we see her give birth on FB live?

Fairly gruesome pics, apparently her littlest one took a bad fall. Why would a parent post this shit, let alone taking the time to take pics when mommy should be comforting the child.
As we all know, kids are props for Poots. They're excellent grift bait and very handy in a standoff with law enforcement.

I wonder how Challice will pay that hospital bill. :idea: She won't have to! The taxpayer will foot the bill.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm not sure I'd want the world to know that I let that happen . . . yes, I know kids can get into trouble, etc., but that's pretty bad.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

NMgirl wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:09 pm I wonder how Challice will pay that hospital bill. :idea: She won't have to! The taxpayer will foot the bill.
Isn't she one of the family included on the funny Finny suit to receive zillions of dollars?

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
HeatherGray

Post by HeatherGray »

Curmudgeon wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:29 pm
NMgirl wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:09 pm I wonder how Challice will pay that hospital bill. :idea: She won't have to! The taxpayer will foot the bill.
Isn't she one of the family included on the funny Finny suit to receive zillions of dollars?
I actually find myself somewhat in (possible) sympathy with the mother of the injured child. At one point in my life, I wondered how my beautiful and athletic Thoroughbred Hap kept getting injured in such bizarre manners. I finally decided it was because I was so good at presenting the more mundane causes of horse injuries.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Curmudgeon wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:29 pm
I believe so.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Plaintiffs:
D. JEANETTE FINICUM;
THARA TENNEY TIER COLIER;
ROBERT FINICUM;
TAWNY CRANE;
ARIANNA BROWN;
BRITTNEY BECK;
MITCH FINICUM;
THOMAS KINNE;
CHALLICE FINCH;
JAMES FINICUM;
DANIELLE FINICUM;
TEAN FINICUM;
The ESTATE OF ROBERT LAVOY FINICUM.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

I've heard this bull before.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

That's a fascinating post.

I am used to donating to various charities, and ALWAYS know exactly how, why, and where my monetary donations are being spent. I would not donate to anyone getting defensive about explaining what the donation is for--that is a big red flag.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

So -- how many women read that beg note from Santilli and thought, Woman, just wash your damn bras and underwear, why dontcha?

:mememe:

If that's the best sob story they can think up to grift with, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.
► Show Spoiler

Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

On the bright side, Pete seems to be able to have clean underwear available, even if Deb doesn't. People have to have their priorities in order, don'cha think? :lol:

They must be a fun couple. :blink:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”