Bundy related gossip and discussion

Kendra

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Kendra »

I'm ready and waiting for election night coverage with the guy as MSNBC. Will they cover this tight race of three men, or will it be Ryan Who?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Kendra wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:39 pm
I'm ready and waiting for election night coverage with the guy as MSNBC. Will they cover this tight race of three men, or will it be Ryan Who?
My bet: Ryan doesn't get mentioned even once, just because it will be a busy night. Even though he had some notoriety before, they probably won't even have time for one sentence to mock him. National anchors will not have the background info about him the way that Nevada local news might.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I expect that Jared Lord, the Libertarian will get enough votes to be mentioned, Bundy, not so much.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:25 pm
Looks like Karl is in charge of sign location but only when he is drunk (so almost always).
The billboard behind the sign is easier to notice and has a stronger, more memorable, message.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The URL is hidden. 😂

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

poplove wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:45 pm
Here's pictures of the campaign sign, taken from both sides of the street.
What's the speed limit there?

poplove

Post by poplove »

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:14 pm
poplove wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:45 pm
Here's pictures of the campaign sign, taken from both sides of the street.
What's the speed limit there?
It's 45.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

This idiot keeps breeding. Already has 3 sons with 3 different women.
Joshua Martinez
4 hrs ·
I only told a few of you so the rest of you had to wait. Lauren Is giving birth to my first baby girl.
Due date is November 26th.

Dandelion

Post by Dandelion »

This thread is probably the right place.
Big dreams in Finicumland.
https://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/ ... 692534002/

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:39 am
This idiot keeps breeding. Already has 3 sons with 3 different women.
Joshua Martinez
4 hrs ·
I only told a few of you so the rest of you had to wait. Lauren Is giving birth to my first baby girl.
Due date is November 26th.
Hmm, I can't remember if she's the same one that posted the other day about 'babyiluuuuuvvvyou' and coming to his hearing/trial...then a couple hours later about how she was going to be single because "he doesn't like his business talked about on Facebook".

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Dandelion wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:36 pm
This thread is probably the right place.
Big dreams in Finicumland.
https://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/ ... 692534002/
The article mentioned the development is planned as eco-friendly. I think that is defined as TRYANNY by the Poots. People who care about the environment are encroaching near the FInicums. What is a poot to do?

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Denise Mraz shared a post.
2 hrs ·
POTUS will invoke Hobson Act, to activate Ft. Bragg Rangers and Military, which states non-deadly force may be used when an impending attack involving National Security is imminent.

Update from Nikki Fuller: UN just voted to make migration legal.

For those of you that don't know, #OpenBordersBundy, also believes "FreemanOnTheLand" makes all "sojourners" legal all over all land, since they are all "citizens of heaven".

Brand Thornton I hate to say this but there comes a time when the only option is mass repulsion at the border by any means neccessary.
1h · Edited

Denise Mraz Not according to #OpenBordersBundy
31m

Brand Thornton Denise Mraz then Ryan is hanging with the wrong people, namely Captain karl and myself.
23m

Brand Thornton Denise Mraz also open borders, Josh Martinez is AWOL from the campaign. But then he is in jail.
20m

:confused: more Poot stuff that does NOT make sense to me
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

New addition to the Bundy for Governor site. I suspect this is somewhat a text version of cRyan speaking on the radio about getting run over when he was a boy. Quite sad.
https://www.governorbundy.com/smile/

maydijo

Post by maydijo »

There is absolutely no way any responsible parent would let their child ride in a trunk full of melons or on the back bumper of a car. But, freedumb.

jmj

Post by jmj »

maydijo wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:38 pm
There is absolutely no way any responsible parent would let their child ride in a trunk full of melons or on the back bumper of a car. But, freedumb.
...especially riding on the back bumper WHILE IT'S BACKING UP. And the trunk is presumably open (since his brothers were in the trunk) obscuring the driver's view of what's behind him. Horrifyingly bad parenting.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

jmj wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:51 pm
maydijo wrote:
...especially riding on the back bumper WHILE IT'S BACKING UP. And the trunk is presumably open (since his brothers were in the trunk) obscuring the driver's view of what's behind him. Horrifyingly bad parenting.
:yeah:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Nathan Pieters
October 19 at 6:29 PM ·
At best, I now live in the realization that all I held sacred, even the friendships formed at Malheur, doesn't stack up to what I lost.

When it comes down to it, I'm more suspicious of anyone and anything now and more and more I regret what I used to be proud of because even though gratitude is the father of all virtue, ignorance is the destroyer of virtue. My ignorance to the situation and true character of man lead me to do something honorable among those who deceived me to think that they were also honorable and doing the same right as me.

They were not.

They were there to entrap and destroy. I know for a fact that a handful of people were honest and worthy of my time. The rest can scatter to the wind.

I'm done. You fuckers broke me.

some of the comments

Mike Smith you how to tell im not working for the feds? I'm fucking Broke.
2d

Nathan Pieters I work 60+ hours a week and can't afford to live.
Not a fed. Just broken while trying to fix shit.
2d

Quentin Christensen Nathan Pieters I wish I lived closer too help
2d

Nathan Pieters There's nothing to help.
I'm going to focus on my family now. I've given all I have for liberty. Even my liberty. And nobody cares enough to stand in my place

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Dolly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:01 pm
I'm going to focus on my family now.
Nathan, if you are still reading, sincerely I think that is an excellent idea and I wish you the best of luck as you move on to the pressing needs of yourself and your family.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:18 pm
Dolly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:01 pm
I'm going to focus on my family now.
Nathan, if you are still reading, sincerely I think that is an excellent idea and I wish you the best of luck as you move on to the pressing needs of yourself and your family.
:yeah: I sure as hell support every one of the Malheur participants in putting their families and themselves first, getting a job and raising their kids as a present and in person parent. Nathan's life would sure be a helluva lot better had he not answered the Bundy call and just stayed the hell home where he belongs.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Dolly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm
2 hrs ·
POTUS will invoke Hobson Act, to activate Ft. Bragg Rangers and Military, which states non-deadly force may be used when an impending attack involving National Security is imminent. <SNIP>
I just took the time to google "Hobson Act". I can NOT find anything about it. The closest result would probably be:
A Hobson's choice is a free choice in which only one thing is offered. Because a person may refuse to accept what is offered, the two options are taking it or taking nothing. In other words, one may "take it or leave it". The phrase is said to have originated with Thomas Hobson (1544–1631), a livery stable owner in Cambridge, England, who offered customers the choice of either taking the horse in his stall nearest to the door or taking none at all. <SNIP>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobson%27s_choice#Law

:confused:

maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Dolly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:22 pm
Dolly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm
2 hrs ·
POTUS will invoke Hobson Act, to activate Ft. Bragg Rangers and Military, which states non-deadly force may be used when an impending attack involving National Security is imminent. <SNIP>
I just took the time to google "Hobson Act". I can NOT find anything about it. The closest result would probably be:

:snippity:

:confused:
You can't find anything about it because it's a double top secret law.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

jmj wrote:
maydijo wrote:
Even more so when (IIRC) cRyan's own lop-sided mess of a face was the result of some sort of driving/manouvering incident when he was a kid. Any family with a few functioning brain cells would heed that lesson and it's constant reminder.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Crypto creep has been demoted from campaign manager to event planner. This make him sad. Says someone close to cRyan was behind the move - doesn't say who. He will stay on the campaign but doesn't think they will win now or something.
Edit: edited to hide HUGE crypto head
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:05 pm
jmj wrote:
maydijo wrote:
Even more so when (IIRC) cRyan's own lop-sided mess of a face was the result of some sort of driving/manouvering incident when he was a kid. Any family with a few functioning brain cells would heed that lesson and it's constant reminder.
The link is to Ryan’s version of how Cliven managed to run over his head and arm while letting his boys fool around and backing up blindly as a result.

To Cliven’s credit, he said a blessing that made the bleeding from the skull stop immediately.

maydijo

Post by maydijo »

I'm not going to make light of the blessing because I've had a couple in my own life and I believe they helped. But it's frustrating that the message here isn't, "Let's not do stupid things," but rather, "Hey look, God protects us when we do stupid things." I believe in a God of miracles, but I also believe in a God of natural consequences. (Note God didn't stop the car from rolling back on to his face.) Ryan's life would have been much easier and no doubt more pleasant had his father not behaved like a complete and utter fool in the first place.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”