Bundy Trial Oregon Part I (Ammon et. al.)

NMgirl

Re: Bundy Trial Oregon Part I (Ammon et. al.)

Post by NMgirl » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:35 am

phelana wrote:
OregonBorn wrote:Another defendant seeks to revoke his plea.. Eric Flores.. the defendant that obtained the lightest sentence of all wants to gamble on being acquitted.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... nda_1.html
If acquitted he gets to play with guns again.
That is one of the main themes in Flores' life: his love for guns. Multiple people, including his mama, talked about his gun fetish.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:04 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... n_bun.html

More on Mumford's tantrum with Judge Brown over Ammon's NV hold.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:27 am

Kendra wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... n_bun.html

From that, I do think there's something a little off with Mumford. It doesn't sound like he got the full Taser treatment, but also seems to be a little overreaction by LE. Can't tell how aggressive he was being.

Edit: Many of the comments are ignorant. Definitely not Commentariat.

amendment

Post by amendment » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:59 am

Two thing about Mumford's end of trial behavior that I'm not sure that people understand: 1) it went on f o r e v e r...like 10 minutes after what had been an extremely emotional and difficult day. 2) It was quite obviously a planned act.

I was there.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:33 pm

amendment wrote:Two thing about Mumford's end of trial behavior that I'm not sure that people understand: 1) it went on f o r e v e r...like 10 minutes after what had been an extremely emotional and difficult day. 2) It was quite obviously a planned act.

I was there.
That's what I mean by off. He's a major manipulator.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:39 pm

seeing he and his client knew ammo's next stop was Nevada - ammo even complained about having to go there while prepping for this trial, it was clearly planned.

arock

Post by arock » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:04 pm

The article also contains a link to the trial transcript for the last day (43 pages) A Bundy et al trial transcript last day verdict tase .

realist

Post by realist » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:09 pm

arock wrote:

The article also contains a link to the trial transcript for the last day (43 pages) A Bundy et al trial transcript last day verdict tase .
That was tweeted out earlier today and/or yesterday.

I've not yet read the transcript but usually the start and end time would be on the transcript (though I did read they booted the court reporter out as well). If the time is not included, 40 pages is normally around an hour.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:05 pm

amendment wrote:Two thing about Mumford's end of trial behavior that I'm not sure that people understand: 1) it went on f o r e v e r...like 10 minutes after what had been an extremely emotional and difficult day. 2) It was quite obviously a planned act.

I was there.
I am sure Judge Brown will be happy never to have him in her courtroom again. From all the reports from BOTG, it sounds like he was a major a**hole.

phelana

Post by phelana » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:21 pm

realist wrote:
arock wrote:

That was tweeted out earlier today and/or yesterday.

I've not yet read the transcript but usually the start and end time would be on the transcript (though I did read they booted the court reporter out as well). If the time is not included, 40 pages is normally around an hour.
Page 18 -- JAB warns about showing emotion or being disruptive during verdicts. She says the Marshals will remove and she won't get in the middle of it.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Kendra wrote:

I was there.
I am sure Judge Brown will be happy never to have him in her courtroom again. From all the reports from BOTG, it sounds like he was a major a**hole.
Which is part of why I don't understand the jury's relating to him. But then I feel like I'm in an alternative universe these days.

amendment

Post by amendment » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:43 am

I think the bumbling idiot who isn't allowed to ask a question because all of his questions are ruled objectionable and is obviously outmatched by the evil government so he and his client are victims routine worked this time. Kind of like the worse he was and the more time he wasted just proved that he was overmatched and it wasn't fair. Continuing to ask questions about topics that had been ruled irrelevant, like adverse possession, the constitution, Finicum, etc., just made him look frail and more of a victim.

:vacuum: :sick: I'd love to hear him speak at the next Utah bar event to tell all his buddies his new method. I can hear it now..."then, ask your client to read the second amendment and other section from the constitution, and when the prosecutor objects you can argue that he wouldn't even let the constitution in...." "You don't need to prepare or even have any witnesses until the judge forces you to. That way you can look even more overmatched and incompetent, so the jury will feel sorry for you and you'll win!"

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:14 am

Bumbling never worked for Orly. :)

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:43 pm

from the Cliven Bundy's Army! Facebook page:
Sarah Redd-Buck added 2 new photos.
1 hr
FEDS are NOT returning all of Ryan Bundy's property to him and they have not dropped the theft of gov property charge against him. What the?? Our government and our system are so dysfunctional.

I am not going to state exactly how much it was BUT We should ALL demand the "thousands of dollars" that was hidden in a safe place at the refuge that the FBI stole. That money has nothing to do with "evidence" and it didn't belong to them nor anybody who works for the government. I was one of the first people let into the refuge after the FBI and the attorneys and that money was already gone by the time I checked.

So I guess....If you want to legally kill and steal in our country...get a job with our government??

Mike Arnold didn't you repeatedly request to be in attendance when the FBI went through the refuge and they repeatedly denied your request?

Angie Huntington Bundy
Sarah Redd Buck

Sarah Redd-Buck
1 hr ·

Sarah Redd-Buck
1 hr ·

couple of comments on SRB's Facebook for the same post:

Angie Huntington Bundy - People were coming with a lot of donations of all kinds...they dumped tons of food and all of those donations disappeared...it wasn't just Ryan's...he was especially angry that all of these things were just gone. I had sent some cash up for him because when he left, I only packed him a change of clothes...all of his pockets were turned out and he hadn't used any of it. It's pretty frustrating

Tammy Weese angry! Sorry Angie Huntington Bundy Hope we can all step in and try to make right what was wrong. You are amazing and we are all here for you.

ETA one more:
Sarah Redd-Buck The money I mentioned wasn't even Ryans so man the FBI made out!! Not to mention everything else other than money that they probably ended up with! Ugh!!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

phelana

Post by phelana » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:28 pm

But the FBI testified at trial that they didn't seize any of the cash at the refuge. They left it. The cash there was handled by Fish and Wildlife. Now...the 8K that Ammon had on him at the traffic stop may have been logged into evidence.

He's just silly asking for the possessions of other people to be returned to him or even for him to ask on their behalf. They need to file their own claim if they want their possessions.

Beatrice: Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more. Men were deceivers ever. One foot in sea and one on shore, to one thing constant never. Then sigh not so but let them go and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:15 pm

phelana wrote:But the FBI testified at trial that they didn't seize any of the cash at the refuge. They left it. The cash there was handled by Fish and Wildlife. Now...the 8K that Ammon had on him at the traffic stop may have been logged into evidence.

He's just silly asking for the possessions of other people to be returned to him or even for him to ask on their behalf. They need to file their own claim if they want their possessions.
Somebody claiming to have left some cash at Malheur? There was a report that uuge amounts were found in an attic. Nobody claimed ownership at time. Please present yourself with evidence of ownership at the lost-and-found office.... And no food bank will be interested in sorting out vanilla creamer from remaining dildoes. :twisted:

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Fish and Wildlife simply adversely possessed their cash. What's the problem? 8-)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

phelana

Post by phelana » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Jason Blomgren claimed to have had 3K in his car. I do believe that the FBI indicated a large amount of cash in one of the vehicles at the refuge. Now I don't know how one shows proof of ownership of cash. However, I would think that if cash were found in the vehicle registered to him during the search then ole Joker J might have a valid claim.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:41 am

phelana wrote:Jason Blomgren claimed to have had 3K in his car. I do believe that the FBI indicated a large amount of cash in one of the vehicles at the refuge. Now I don't know how one shows proof of ownership of cash. However, I would think that if cash were found in the vehicle registered to him during the search then ole Joker J might have a valid claim.
And I hope it takes 6 grand out of his pocket to get it. :think:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

phelana

Post by phelana » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:18 pm

pipistrelle wrote:

From that, I do think there's something a little off with Mumford. It doesn't sound like he got the full Taser treatment, but also seems to be a little overreaction by LE. Can't tell how aggressive he was being.

I don't think Mumford's aggression was the main reason for the take down. The Marshals were to take Ammon back to jail. They asked Mumcie to move so they could get to Ammon. At that point, in their view, he could have been aiding an escape. So they took him down. I'm sure other officers reached Ammon.

Sound plausible?

OregonBorn

Post by OregonBorn » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:58 pm

:snippity:
phelana wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:

I don't think Mumford's aggression was the main reason for the take down. The Marshals were to take Ammon back to jail. They asked Mumcie to move so they could get to Ammon. At that point, in their view, he could have been aiding an escape. So they took him down. I'm sure other officers reached Ammon.

Sound plausible?
The trolls go play on articles after the Commentariat leave them. This way when anyone goes to look at the comments all they see is ignorance. The trolls seem to think they are the beginning and ending source of knowledge on articles related to Bundy and now Trump as well.

Look for good and you will find it. Look for evil and it will surround you.
In life.. it takes far more positive actions to balance or erase a negative..

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:23 am

Dolly wrote:from the Cliven Bundy's Army! Facebook page:
Angie Huntington Bundy - People were coming with a lot of donations of all kinds...they dumped tons of food and all of those donations disappeared...it wasn't just Ryan's...he was especially angry that all of these things were just gone. I had sent some cash up for him because when he left, I only packed him a change of clothes...all of his pockets were turned out and he hadn't used any of it. It's pretty frustrating
Ryan, the guy who spit on family photos and who doesn't know where the raven disappeared to, is ESPECIALLY ANGRY. Boo hoo.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Raven is a Protector.
Raven is Good Luck.
Raven is a Provider.
Raven is a Spy.
Raven is a Eater of the Dead.
Raven is a Creator.
Raven was once White.
Raven is a Thief.
Raven is a Trickster.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

phelana

Post by phelana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:10 am

I might have to put BOTG again come January. This should be fun. Mumford in court for his failure to follow instructions.
A judge in Washington has been assigned to handle the citation against Ammon Bundy's lawyer Marcus Mumford, who was accused of failing to follow a federal officer's direction at the end of the Oregon standoff conspiracy trial.
In a probable cause statement filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Portland, the marshals give their explanation of why they took the actions they did. However, the statement makes no mention that a marshal used a stun gun against Mumford in the courtroom, which several people inside the courtroom observed and the U.S. marshals service acknowledged had occurred the night of the incident.
Chief Judge Sidney Runyan Thomas of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has designated U.S. Senior District Judge John Coughenour of the Western District of Washington to handle the citation case against Mumford, according to the federal court's docket.

Mumford is scheduled to appear in federal court in Portland on the citation on Jan. 6.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... _caus.html

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:42 pm

phelana wrote:I might have to put BOTG again come January. This should be fun. Mumford in court for his failure to follow instructions.
A judge in Washington has been assigned to handle the citation against Ammon Bundy's lawyer Marcus Mumford, who was accused of failing to follow a federal officer's direction at the end of the Oregon standoff conspiracy trial.
In a probable cause statement filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Portland, the marshals give their explanation of why they took the actions they did. However, the statement makes no mention that a marshal used a stun gun against Mumford in the courtroom, which several people inside the courtroom observed and the U.S. marshals service acknowledged had occurred the night of the incident.
Chief Judge Sidney Runyan Thomas of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has designated U.S. Senior District Judge John Coughenour of the Western District of Washington to handle the citation case against Mumford, according to the federal court's docket.

Mumford is scheduled to appear in federal court in Portland on the citation on Jan. 6.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... _caus.html
Oh, Judge Coughenour (pronounced Coo-now-er) is a good judge. This should be interesting. I may BOTG, also.

Edit: Just noticed the date. I will be on vacation. :(

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”