Bundy Trial Oregon Part I (Ammon et. al.)

User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27756
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: RIP, my friend. - Foggy

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2151

Post by SueDB »

Maybenaut wrote:
Sugar Magnolia wrote:Maybe Maybenaut ought to chime in on the disability payments after incarceration. Or maybe not.
I don't really know anything about VA disability pensions; that's a specialty unto itself and I have zero experience with it.
In my town we have lots and lots of folks besides the Disabled American Vets, VFW, Am. Legion that work on VA disability cases (near JB LewisMcChord and big mil retiree area). I had retained the go-to guy/gal in town when I had my run-ins with VA and SS. Don't get me started on Social Security Disability (normally lawyers can only make $6K on the SSec appeal case, but on the VA side they can take 25% of what is received by the Vet. 75% of your back pay is better than NO back pay). 25% of the recovery of back pay on VA disability makes for a might fine living for some of the really good folks. There are a couple of really smart folks at the DAV who help you for nothing, but when it comes to the big enchilada ...... you puts yer monies down and takes your turn.

If you really want to throw a wrench into stuff, SSG Moeron is Army National Guard. So this puts an entirely different set of rules into play (reserve/guard "sillyness") that may change everything depending on everything else.

"Remember - for every regulation or rule, I can find another one that states the complete and utter opposite." - Old Soldier

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Volkonski
Posts: 28227
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2152

Post by Volkonski »

Found this while running down the info on that Burns area concert. The 5 others are SSG Moe, Victoria Sharp, Robert Cannon, John Parker Jr. and Deborah Sue Venetucci. The venue is the Farm House Cafe in Portland.
Jennifer Cannon added 4 new photos — with Melina Bilodeau and 5 others at Farm House Cafe.
March 9 at 2:16pm · Portland, OR ·
Enjoying a lunch with fellow patriots after court. Such sad days to Unit us all... Stick together! Find as many facts as you can!
Please join the patriots each first Wednesday of each month at 9 am to show your support! I'm still processing everything that was said. I can say No decisions were made today. Due to the complexity of the case there will not be a speedy trial. This will not go to trial until at least September or October.
Image

Image
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

User avatar
Piskey
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:30 am

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2153

Post by Piskey »

Volkonski, did you find out anything about the festival?
I couldn't find a live event page for it. Last time I checked there were duplicates

Sean Bosilovick has been bounced from his position as organiser of the event. He is seething
There's an extraordinarily melodramatic facebook post about it on his page.
Sex and drugs and maybe rock-and-roll. Mostly drugs and paranoia.
He's not an easy read :violin: :sick: :liar: :liar: :eek2: :madguy: :eek2: :evil: :eek2: :madguy: :eek2: :lol: :liar: :liar: :liar: :bored: :swoon: :? :blackeye: :confused:

https://www.facebook.com/seanquno/posts ... age_bubble
.
I am pretty sure he intended to scam the event and pull out at the last minute. He's a bit like that.
The new organisers might be able to put something on. They say they intend to.

Beware of the links from some of Sean's peeps.
My antivirus wouldn't allow me to open a couple of them

User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27756
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: RIP, my friend. - Foggy

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2154

Post by SueDB »

I wonder how big a bond is gonna be needed??? Gonna have to have a boatload of portapottys. That's gonna be expensive...

Who in their right mind would underwrite the insurance for such an event???? :roll: :roll: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

...and it's up to the Harney Co Comm. :lol:

8-) Of course they could take any decision to the court they don't recognize. :lol: :lol:
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Piskey
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:30 am

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2155

Post by Piskey »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Travis Cox is already named. Three from the bottom.
Third time lucky? Have we had a Jake yet?

From Fishbone's Big Patriot Adventure
:snippity: That left us with 7 occupiers.
Looking back I realized Duane knew our mental well-being was growing dangerous and I believe he saved lives by leaving.
Towards evening time Brooks and I decided to lay down our arms and drink beer. If we were going to die we were going to die happy lol. So, we grabbed an 18 pack if Budweiser and headed to the chowhall. That's when we discovered the destruction those 2 weirdos did to the chowhall. I was so pissed cause we took good care of that chowhall. Anyways, we cracked open an ice cold Budweiser. I called a nurse from Washington (state) and she told us about Ammons stand down orders. So we immediately got in the truck and rolled out. We had to leave our guns behind or they said we'd be arrested. So, we grabbed the Budweiser instead lol.
I pulled down the blacktop near where the last 5 occupiers were located. I got out and tried to get Jake to come with us but that asshole Jeff yelled over us so Jake couldn't talk. :snippity:

User avatar
Piskey
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:30 am

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2156

Post by Piskey »

Moe Peltier is on overdrive.

90 minutes of her new show. The OATH. The final half hour is sort of good. She's very worried about Santilli. Press Freedom
He's innocent. We're guilty. She's insane. And she seems to think she's in the same boat as Petey.

Paranoid post about someone having sent her something about explosives. She believes she is being framed and will be reporting the post to Facebook and to the police.
Yup, the Police. Not the head of all things legal, no sherriffs for Moe :think:
An X ray of her damaged knee. I have seen worse.
And there's more actually.

What I found most interesting of all...a brief video from yesterday evening made whilst Moe was kicking her heels waiting for her dinner date, Michele Fiore, to finish visiting with as many of the imprisoned Talibundys as she could get to.

Moe did not mention Fiore's visit to the PPs, nor her meal with Moe in any of today's avalanche of info.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14397
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2157

Post by Dolly »

Piskey wrote:Moe Peltier is on overdrive.
...
Paranoid post about someone having sent her something about explosives. She believes she is being framed and will be reporting the post to Facebook and to the police.
Yup, the Police. Not the head of all things legal, no sherriffs for Moe :think:
<snip>
Maureen Peltier
4 hrs ·
Something is wrong. Who knows James Sparks? He sent this and than blocked me. I clicked on it and it worries me. No further message was sent. Please, if any authorities are watching this, this is an alert. I don't know what about, but I have no interests in messing around with this info nor any interest in just staying quiet. No statement was made. Just this link.
<sorry, I don't/can't paste Facebook images here>~SSG Moe


Her image appears to be a phone message with a link to:
http://phos-chek.com.au/flash-21
Flash 21 - Fuel Gelling Agent
Flash 21 is a two-part fuel gelling agent, which has proven to be very stable and effective in studies conducted by the US Forest Service. Flash 21 can be used with most commercially available fuels such as: unleaded petrol, diesel and Jet A1. Research has also shown improved gelling and ignition results under cold-weather conditions when compared to other fuel gelling agents available in today’s market. <snip>
I googled "gelled fuel" didn't help me understand what the big deal was.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
ETA: Offtopic code

:panic: :panic: :panic:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
YellowMustard
Posts: 780
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2158

Post by YellowMustard »

Dolly wrote:I googled "gelled fuel" didn't help me understand what the big deal was.
I don't know what Flash 21 does, but napalm is made by adding a gelling agent to petroleum to turn it into a jelly type substance.

That website says it is used by the US Forest Service and shows an image of an airplane dumping it on a forest. I think someone sent her some type of Forest Service/napalm conspiracy theory and she missed it.

EDITING TO ADD: that website has a link to this pdf file which says the USFS uses it for controlled burns. So, in effect, the Forest Service is actually napalming the forest.
----IANAL----

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought patriotism was something we share, not use against each other. - Mrs. Betty Bowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xV8HHFtg7w

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 4155
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2159

Post by Azastan »

YellowMustard wrote:
Dolly wrote:I googled "gelled fuel" didn't help me understand what the big deal was.
I don't know what Flash 21 does, but napalm is made by adding a gelling agent to petroleum to turn it into a jelly type substance.

That website says it is used by the US Forest Service and shows an image of an airplane dumping it on a forest. I think someone sent her some type of Forest Service/napalm conspiracy theory and she missed it.
Gelled fuel is used by USFS for controlled burns. Perhaps it has something to do with the Hammonds? I don't know why the message didn't make it clear, but perhaps Moe is supposed to already know the background?

User avatar
Slarti the White
Posts: 7051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2160

Post by Slarti the White »

YellowMustard wrote:
Dolly wrote:I googled "gelled fuel" didn't help me understand what the big deal was.
I don't know what Flash 21 does, but napalm is made by adding a gelling agent to petroleum to turn it into a jelly type substance.

That website says it is used by the US Forest Service and shows an image of an airplane dumping it on a forest. I think someone sent her some type of Forest Service/napalm conspiracy theory and she missed it.

EDITING TO ADD: that website has a link to this pdf file which says the USFS uses it for controlled burns. So, in effect, the Forest Service is actually napalming the forest.
A former Army Ranger sniper that was a student in an Algebra class I was teaching once told me that you could make a reasonable approximation of napalm by... well, let's just say by mixing some easily obtainable items.

Dolly,

I think that to understand the big deal you need to ratchet your intelligence down a couple orders of magnitude and ratchet your paranoia up by the same amount. Then I'm pretty sure you would think this is a very big deal...
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

User avatar
YellowMustard
Posts: 780
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2161

Post by YellowMustard »

Azastan wrote:Gelled fuel is used by USFS for controlled burns. Perhaps it has something to do with the Hammonds? I don't know why the message didn't make it clear, but perhaps Moe is supposed to already know the background?
Maybe the Hammonds or maybe just meant to demonize the USFS (look at how they treat the land! they napalm it!)

It could also have something to do with claims of explosives found at Malheur. Maybe the person was trying to say that occupier's found some of the USFS's Flash 21 and used it to make explosives or defending the claims of explosives by saying it was the USFS's explosives, not the occupiers.

And hey, it could be someone sending her "bomb making information" too, but with the USFS connection, I smell conspiracy.
----IANAL----

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought patriotism was something we share, not use against each other. - Mrs. Betty Bowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xV8HHFtg7w

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14397
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2162

Post by Dolly »

ETA: Sorry, I started blabbing away on the TRIAL thread. :blackeye:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Dolly,

I think that to understand the big deal you need to ratchet your intelligence down a couple orders of magnitude and ratchet your paranoia up by the same amount. Then I'm pretty sure you would think this is a very big deal...
Yes, reading MoeRon's page possibly lowers my IQ and those people do make me a bit worried and paranoid. Recently four highway patrol vehicles drove down our dead end country road. That is a rare sight. I mentioned they were probably "coming to take our guns" or they were going to arrest a Bundy relative or a neighborhood SovCit/Militia/Patriot. ;)

I have seen the red stuff they drop on the wildfires in our county. After the fires are over, it shows up like red paint on the rocks (areas that were just out of the drop zone.) We should be concerned. :roll:

I checked their home page.
The Phos-Chek name has been synonymous with world-class fire fighting chemicals for over fifty years. The people at Phos-Chek have been working in partnership with the USDA Forest Service and other international fire management agencies since the late 1950's to further the safety and effectiveness of aerially applied fire retardant technology. Our first Phos-Chek retardant product became available in 1962. As additional tools for the fire manager, in 1988 we introduced Phos-Chek WD 881 Class A foam and in 2005 Phos-Chek Aqua-Gel water enhancer. All of the Phos-Chek brand products have a long history of use aiding in effective fire suppression and are recognized world-wide for the excellent benefits they provide. We are committed to continuously providing fire managers and fire fighters with the safest, most effective, and environmentally friendly products available.
http://phos-chek.com.au/
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 4155
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2163

Post by Azastan »

YellowMustard wrote:
Azastan wrote:Gelled fuel is used by USFS for controlled burns. Perhaps it has something to do with the Hammonds? I don't know why the message didn't make it clear, but perhaps Moe is supposed to already know the background?
Maybe the Hammonds or maybe just meant to demonize the USFS (look at how they treat the land! they napalm it!)

It could also have something to do with claims of explosives found at Malheur. Maybe the person was trying to say that occupier's found some of the USFS's Flash 21 and used it to make explosives or defending the claims of explosives by saying it was the USFS's explosives, not the occupiers.

And hey, it could be someone sending her "bomb making information" too, but with the USFS connection, I smell conspiracy.
Yes, interesting hypothesis.

Poor Moe, she has to stop being a sovereign citizen for a while and come back to reality. From her FB page:

"Maureen Peltier Reported, detective will contact me Monday.
Like · 4 · 40 mins"

User avatar
Estiveo
Posts: 8651
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Trouble's Howse

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2164

Post by Estiveo »

Azastan wrote:Poor Moe, she has to stop being a sovereign citizen for a while and come back to reality. From her FB page:

"Maureen Peltier Reported, detective will contact me Monday.
Like · 4 · 40 mins"
I do hope it's a Constitutional Detective who contacts her. 8-)
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Family Liberty Patriot
Posts: 4486
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:23 pm
Location: Southern Orlystan
Occupation: Czar of All the Russias

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2165

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

I think we have to face the possibility that CHARLIE'S IN THE FOREST YOU GUYS.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

User avatar
YellowMustard
Posts: 780
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2166

Post by YellowMustard »

Azastan wrote:
YellowMustard wrote:
Azastan wrote:Gelled fuel is used by USFS for controlled burns. Perhaps it has something to do with the Hammonds? I don't know why the message didn't make it clear, but perhaps Moe is supposed to already know the background?
Maybe the Hammonds or maybe just meant to demonize the USFS (look at how they treat the land! they napalm it!)

It could also have something to do with claims of explosives found at Malheur. Maybe the person was trying to say that occupier's found some of the USFS's Flash 21 and used it to make explosives or defending the claims of explosives by saying it was the USFS's explosives, not the occupiers.

And hey, it could be someone sending her "bomb making information" too, but with the USFS connection, I smell conspiracy.
Yes, interesting hypothesis.

Poor Moe, she has to stop being a sovereign citizen for a while and come back to reality. From her FB page:

"Maureen Peltier Reported, detective will contact me Monday.
Like · 4 · 40 mins"
Detective: And who sent this?
Moe: Just some guy I know from an anti-government militia
Detective: Uh, ok...
----IANAL----

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought patriotism was something we share, not use against each other. - Mrs. Betty Bowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xV8HHFtg7w

User avatar
raicha
Posts: 7347
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2167

Post by raicha »

Piskey wrote: I am pretty sure he intended to scam the event and pull out at the last minute. He's a bit like that.
The new organisers might be able to put something on.They say they intend to.
What are you, new? :rotflmao:

Cheechako
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2168

Post by Cheechako »

Yes, the Forest Service has used jellied gasoline to initate the burning of forest fuels. It's a mixture of certain chemicals and gasoline. It's mixed in a tub and poured into one gallon baggies. The stuff is just like Jello. It's used to ignite large piles of heavy fuels such as piles of big rotten logs or stump piles from road construction. Most of the piles of these types of fuels do not have enough finer/smaller fuels to create enough heat to get the larger stuff burning. The plastic bags are placed all around the piles and ignited with drip torches or fusees (similiar to highway flares). Jellied gas is NOT explosive, it just burns intensily with a lot of heat.

Phos-Chek is one of the fire retardents used by aircraft in fighting forest fires. It's mixed with water when being loaded into the aircraft. The red color (and sometimes blue) is just a dye added to the mix so the pilots can see earlier drops. The retardent also contains a lot of fertilizer for post-fire regrowth.

User avatar
Volkonski
Posts: 28227
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2169

Post by Volkonski »

Maureen Peltier
18 hrs ·
Ammon Bundy quote, "They keep saying I'm 'their' leader or something, I only lead others to help them lead themselves."
He further states, they are their own leaders. He is not anyone's leader.

Learned this from a new friend of ours. He served time with our brothers here in Multnomah. I'm meeting with him now and we will conduct an interview on the show 'The Oath with SSG Moe' very soon. His name is Nate Millsap. Be on the lookout. His story is amazing!
~SSG Moe
Ammon trying to minimize his position amongst the occupiers. ;) It is unlikely the jury will buy that line of thinking.

Also, Ammon made a friend in jail. That will be a useful skill that should serve him well in the future. ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

User avatar
spiduh
Posts: 2002
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:00 pm
Location: Zuckerman farm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2170

Post by spiduh »

Piskey wrote:Sean Bosilovick has been bounced from his position as organiser of the event. He is seething
There's an extraordinarily melodramatic facebook post about it on his page.
Well that was rather exciting. Came across the response, in which it is claimed to be "officially" defunct:
This is an official statement:
Sean Bosilovik is perpetrating lies to cover his own inability to accomplish the concert event in Oregon.
Now I know and you all know that actually know me that I am in no way embedded by Department of Homeland Security even the thought of that makes me laugh and the people that actually buy into that b******* I must question your intelligence level at this point. I want you all to stand back and look at that what we have accomplished as an organization the good things we've done as an organization for the people of this country.
This man is a con artist he is under investigation by several law enforcement agencies because they became aware he had no intention of accomplishing this mission. His intent was to put it together I have it fall apart in its final stages. And leaving those poor sweet people holding the bag for his proposed criminal activity. As most of you know I do not make accusations that I cannot formulate facts for those accusations. Echoes of love is a done deal it is a dead horse Too Much bad publicity including the fact that mr. Sean took it upon himself to act under three different names while conducting company business . I myself had been led to believe and wanted to believe his intentions were honorable but after the time when on and he would not and has not to this day secured the contracts that were needed to make the event happen after given step by step instructions on how to get it accomplished he refused to perform his duties.

SueDB wrote:I wonder how big a bond is gonna be needed??? Gonna have to have a boatload of portapottys. That's gonna be expensive...
Portapottys? Remember who you are talking about. Real cowboys dig trenches.

And finally, Sgt Moe has lowered the defcon level:
Well, as you all know....that link caused me to implement protections for myself at the very least, as it caused me to suspect a set up was occuring, yet again. Lol
I'm relieved to report, James contacted me as you can see and provided an explanation regarding the link for the fuel agent/stabilizer compounds.
I will now have to ensure the detectives are satisfied with this resolution as well. But, happy to say...nothing to see here folks. Lol
My gawd tho....the crap we must go through in times like these.


Indeed, the crap we must go through in times like these.

User avatar
Mockingbird
Posts: 874
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:50 pm
Location: Central Oklahoma

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2171

Post by Mockingbird »

Estiveo wrote:
Azastan wrote:Poor Moe, she has to stop being a sovereign citizen for a while and come back to reality. From her FB page:

"Maureen Peltier Reported, detective will contact me Monday.
Like · 4 · 40 mins"
I do hope it's a Constitutional Detective who contacts her. 8-)
Let's hope the detective has done some thorough homework... But goes in there acting all naive and wet behind the ears, expressing dismay that this valiant and innocent young woman has become the victim of a nefarious plot!

:thumbs:

captcarl
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2172

Post by captcarl »

Hi new to the forum and have followed the Oregon Standoff through the start. I stumbled on FogBow by
accident. I went to SSG Moe facebook site and noticed a strange letter to the The Adjutant General, Oregon National Guard. I searched for the general and found he was real. I then searched for Judge Gary - Dean and came up with a facebook page which linked up with.

https://fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.c ... ean-darby/

Several other links associated with these folks. You may have all of this. I am not a great poster.

User avatar
mimi
Posts: 31131
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:01 am

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2173

Post by mimi »

Piskey wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Travis Cox is already named. Three from the bottom.
Third time lucky? Have we had a Jake yet?

From Fishbone's Big Patriot Adventure
:snippity: That left us with 7 occupiers.
Looking back I realized Duane knew our mental well-being was growing dangerous and I believe he saved lives by leaving.
Towards evening time Brooks and I decided to lay down our arms and drink beer. If we were going to die we were going to die happy lol. So, we grabbed an 18 pack if Budweiser and headed to the chowhall. That's when we discovered the destruction those 2 weirdos did to the chowhall. I was so pissed cause we took good care of that chowhall. Anyways, we cracked open an ice cold Budweiser. I called a nurse from Washington (state) and she told us about Ammons stand down orders. So we immediately got in the truck and rolled out. We had to leave our guns behind or they said we'd be arrested. So, we grabbed the Budweiser instead lol.
I pulled down the blacktop near where the last 5 occupiers were located. I got out and tried to get Jake to come with us but that asshole Jeff yelled over us so Jake couldn't talk. :snippity:
Jake is Jake Parker. My laptop monitor just died again so I can't link, but Jake Parker is mentioned by Barbara Berg. She's the one who gave Jason Patrick a ride when he ran away from the refuge.

It's all in the comments to a Facebook post by Barbara Berg about explosives she found at the firehouse.

Edit: see later posts. Probably not Eric EJ Parker's brother.

I can't say for sure, but I believe Jake Parker is John Parker jr., Eric EJ Parker's brother. And, if I remember correctly, he had some very racist material on his Facebook just days ago. I can't go to Facebook now.

Edit to clarify Jake is mentioned in the Comments to that Facebook post, not the post itself.

User avatar
mimi
Posts: 31131
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:01 am

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2174

Post by mimi »

Volkonski wrote:
Maureen Peltier
18 hrs ·
Ammon Bundy quote, "They keep saying I'm 'their' leader or something, I only lead others to help them lead themselves."
He further states, they are their own leaders. He is not anyone's leader.

Learned this from a new friend of ours. He served time with our brothers here in Multnomah. I'm meeting with him now and we will conduct an interview on the show 'The Oath with SSG Moe' very soon. His name is Nate Millsap. Be on the lookout. His story is amazing!
~SSG Moe
Ammon trying to minimize his position amongst the occupiers. ;) It is unlikely the jury will buy that line of thinking.

Also, Ammon made a friend in jail. That will be a useful skill that should serve him well in the future. ;)

Ammon is the new Walt? Moe is the new Sharon?

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14397
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon

#2175

Post by Dolly »

mimi wrote:
Piskey wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Travis Cox is already named. Three from the bottom.
Third time lucky? Have we had a Jake yet?

<snip>
Jake is Jake Parker. My laptop monitor just died again so I can't link, but Jake Parker is mentioned by Barbara Berg. She's the one who gave Jason Patrick a ride when he ran away from the refuge.

It's all in the comments to a Facebook post by Barbara Berg about explosives she found at the firehouse.

I can't say for sure, but I believe Jake Parker is John Parker jr., Eric EJ Parker's brother. And, if I remember correctly, he had some very racist material on his Facebook just days ago. I can't go to Facebook now.

Edit to clarify Jake is mentioned in the Comments to that Facebook post, not the post itself.
I also found "Jake Parker" on this article and Youtube

Jacob Parker, one of the Oregon militia members, told Newsmax TV Tuesday that he believed leader Ammon Bundy or his lawyer was "coerced" by federal authorities into encouraging him and others to leave the wildlife refuge building the protesters are occupying.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/oregon ... id/712462/

DML Unfiltered | Jake Parker discusses the shooting in Oregon last week

ETA the video here. Parker is not live on camera. There is a photo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08D5Y1OWKk

ETA: Barbara Berg's post
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Post Reply

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”